Miracle on RR34 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Krampus..." Santa warned. His elves all pointed their weapons menacingly but he held up his hand, staying them.

"The child is naughty," Krampus said, smiling through pointed teeth. "Very naughty. Such a sordid past."

"Hey, back off, she was young and needed the money!" Santa snapped defensively. "That thing with the midget and the donkey was-"

"You're not helping here!" Ginny shouted, blushing furiously, even as Krampus violated her.

"Wicked child," growled the vile demon, shoving his member in and out of her, the peristaltic actions of its length causing her to writhe and squirm in his grip, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Shameless. Even though I violate her, she finds a way to be concerned about how you perceive her. I find it... titillating."

"Oh, do I make you horny?" she sneered, turning her head to smirk at him. "Couldn't tell, looking at that head of yours."

"Silence!" Krampus hissed, spittle flying from his jaws, his eyes flashing angrily. "I hold your life and death in my hands."

"How would I know?" she shot back. "Hope you're better with your hands than you are with your dick, Billy G."

He plunged his cock deeper still inside her. She went rigid and cried out. "That all you got?" she rasped, trying not to faint as she felt popping inside her hips while he stetched her. "My brother got in deeper than that when we were little!"

"Insolent!" Krampus snarled savagely, bouncing her up and down and he fucked her harder than ever, pulling on her arms and legs, stretching her joints til they creaked. She felt a deep, wet heat building inside her and in spite of the horror she consciously felt about the situation, even more dire was her need to cum. She felt her pussy squeezing around his cock. His snake-like tongue probed her ass and wriggled inside, further adding to her desperation. "Intholent bith, you will be punithed!"

"What was that?" Santa asked, turning his head slightly and putting his hand to his ear. "I couldn't understand you, it's like you have a lisp or something."

"Don't mock meef!" Krampus said angrily, his tongue whipping out of Ginny's ass, causing her to yelp suddenly. "I'll kill her, Kringle!"

"Not before I cum, damn you!" Ginny panted, her body flushed and covered in sweat as she twisted and writhed in his grip. "Gnnnnnnnnn, so close, goddammit!"

"Language!" Santa and Krampus both snapped at her.

"Aw, c'mon!" she wailed. "You two are total pains in the ass! Do it, Billy! Show me what a ba-a-a-a-a-a-d boy you are!"

Krampus glared at her and began fucking her harder than ever. "As you wish, child!"

"Krampus!" Santa shouted, reaching out his hand in alarm. "Don't!"

Krampus grinned evilly at Santa, his teeth clenching as he drew close to climax. His cock seemed to swell along its length, stretching her wider still. She threw her head back and gritted her teeth, straining as she was overwhelmed by sensation...

Santa's fist slammed across Krampus' jaw with a powerful crack. The demonoid's eyes rolled into his head and he crumpled to the ground. Ginny wailed in frustration as his cock pulled out of her and retreated back to his body, like a wet, slimy Stanley tape measure. She collapsed to her hands and knees in the snow, panting and shaking, her eyes wide. Santa raced up and knelt next to her, his eyes shining with concern.

"Fuck..." Ginny whispered, gasping for air. "Motherfucker..."

She looked up at her rescuer now, her eyes flashing accusingly. "The hell? Couldn't you have let him make me cum first?!"

Santa paused. "What?"

"I was so damn close!" she hissed, standing up and stamping her foot. "I was within half a second of the orgasm of my life and you had to choose that moment to intervene and play the hero! Don't expect a thank you card!"

"Uh, Virginia," Santa said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, trying to figure out what to say. "If he had brought you to orgasm, it would have killed you. When Krampus climaxes, his appendage you were so attached to bursts into spikes, basically killing you from the inside while denying you your orgasm."

She paused and then deflated. "Holy cobra dildos. What a bastard."

Ginny then pointed a finger at her saviour. "But you still owe me an orgasm, then, pal. You may have rescused my from certain death, but that doesn't mean I don't need relief."

Santa looked really confused. "What, here? Now?"

"Damn straight," she said firmly, suddenly remembering she was buck naked in a snow-storm. In spite of the no-doubt freezing weather, her body was still warm and very wet with need. She put her hand down her pussy and felt around for a moment before presenting her sticky palm and fingers to Santa for inspection. "Do I look satified to you? You've already fucked me, Screamo the Goat Boy just fucked me, who cares if your freaky gay elves watch us? I need satisfaction now and I already am aware that you can't say no."

Santa sighed. "It's gotta be quick, Virginia. I'm really behind, now that I'm completely temporal in one location."

"Whatever, just get me to the promised land, man." Ginny replied, shrugging. "Who knows, maybe your entourage might enjoy a show."

"Oh, right, about that," Santa said, standing up tall and shouting loudly. "ABOUT... FACE!"

As a single unit, the elves all turned around smartly on their heels, still arranged in a protective ring around their liege and his companion, weapons ready as they scanned the darkness for trouble, their eyes glowing menacingly inside their helmets.

Santa strode up to Ginny, towering over her and ignoring the prostrate form of the still-unconscious Krampus, snuffling nearby. She smiled up at him, somehow warmed by his presence, in spite of the icy night she should have frozen to death in already. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as she felt her already molten core getting even more heated in response to his touch. Tongues tangled and played as he took her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed them, making her shiver.

Ginny's hands fumbled with his large black belt until it fell away and then pulled down his red pants. He pulled her onto his powerful thighs, resting her on them. She hooked her legs behind his waist and began grinding her wet, eager pussy against his hardening cock, which swelled readily. Her head was almost spinning, she was so horny.

"Mmmmm, give it to me, baby," she purred, feeling the head of his cock touch her netherlips. "Make me cum hard and fast."

She sighed loudly as he pulled her close, penetrating and sliding deep inside her. Ginny moaned shamelessly as Santa once again began to pump back and forth inside her. His huge cock stretched her pussy wide, but not in the violent, violating way Krampus did. This felt warm and utterly perfect. She nipped at the skin of his chest while he moved in and out of her.

"Yessssss," Ginny breathed as he began to moved faster, pumping strongly and rhythmically. She could feel her wetness trickling down between her cheeks, her pussy clutching at him hungrily, greedily and unwilling to let go until it was somehow sated. "Ohhh, God, just what I needed. Yes, fuck me, Santa!"

He gripped her tight and thrust into her, picking up his pace just the way she wanted. She was gasping and yelping now and he squeezed her cheeks, one of his fingers poking inside her puckered knot. She clenched her teeth and groaned at the intrusion, murmuring that she loved it. She grew warmer and warmer, her body tingling with an exquisite fire that rippled out from her core.

Santa turned her around and set her feet on top of his boots, bending her forward and pulling on her arms. She cried out as he fucked her harder, his hips thumping against her ass cheeks. Her hands clenched wildly, her breath coming in gasps as his overwhelming strength dominated her.

"Oh, God!" she panted, beginning to shudder uncontrollably, almost drooling. "Gnnnnnnn, cum in me, dammit! Fucking cum in me!"

Santa pulled on her arms even tighter as his thighs slammed into her. Ginny strained, craning her neck, teeth clenched as she tried not to scream, but it was no use- she wailed loudly as he came inside her, filling her once again in a way she could not describe. Her orgasm shook every last atom of her being, transporting her to a world of nothing but pleasure, edged with mint.

She buckled, hanging loosely in his arms, exhausted. She'd been fucked hard at least five times tonight and had a dreadful suspicion that this experience would only make her libido even more hyperactive. She sighed as Santa scooped her naked form into his arms and cuddled her against the cold. Ginny purred and traced a fingerail across his broad chest.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "Just what the doctor ordered. That quenched the flames, for now."

He finally put her down and she looked at the remains of her ruined chateau, which was completely leveled and now on fire.

"Poor Oatmeal," she murmured. "Where am I going to live?"

She scowled down at the still supine Krampus, anger flaring in her. "It's this jackwagon's fault. You should totally napalm his face."

Santa looked down at her in shock. "Did you just say I should jerk off in Krampus' face?"

"Damn right, he'd deserve it too." Ginny announced. "That and shove your sleigh up his ass."

"I am not jizzing in Krampus' face." Santa said, clearly repulsed by the suggestion.

"Fine, leave a woman to do a man's job," Ginny said testily, striding over to Krampus and putting one leg on either side of his head. She stuck three fingers inside her pussy and managed to tease out considerable amounts of Santa's minty cum, which she smeared all over Krampus' face and into his fur with glee, even giving him a glistening white moustache. "Take that, asshole!"

She looked like she might have been done desecrating the unconscious form, but then she paused and squatted over him, peeing on his body and face, the stream steaming in the cold night air. She grinned evilly as she thoroughly baptised him.

"Teach you to mess with me." Ginny muttered as she walked back to Santa, nodding. The huge man had a wide smirk on his face and shook his head slowly.

"I can't believe you just pissed all over Krampus," he said, hugging her to him. "However, you're going to freeze to death at this rate..."

He held out his hand and one of his elves dutifully brought him a large, velvety red cloak, which he wrapped around her. She blushed and smiled gratefully at his consideration, but only until he slid it off her, revealing that she was now wearing some ridiculous 'Hot Christmas Elf' outfit, complete with striped stockings and high heels. She looked like a Yule whore.

"Seriously?" she asked, unimpressed. "This is your solution to my naked issues?"

He shrugged. "I liked you better naked, but you would freeze quickly."

"Whatever," she sighed, looking down and appreciating the considerable lift it gave her cleavage. It was incredibly warm, in spite of how scant it was. "So now what? I still have no damn home, you and Goatse here blew it up with your little barnyard brawl."

Santa looked around warily. "That might be the least of your worries. The wind's picking up again, which means that another assault is coming. We need to get out of here."

"Sire!" said one of the armoured elves, thumping his fist to his breastplate and bowing his head. "We will cover you. You must go while you still have a head-start and the dark one is unconscious."

Santa nodded. "Yeah, he's not gonna be happy when he wakes up and he's really gonna want revenge on you, Virginia."

She felt her mouth go dry at the notion of another battle and Krampus waking up to even the score. "So... now what?"

Santa shrugged. "I'd say it's fairly obvious. I've still got to make my rounds before the night is over and I'm not leaving you here..."

She gaped as he put his hands on her shoulders and looked down into her eyes.

"Virginia, you're coming with me and you're going to help save Christmas."

***

Author's Notes: Apologies if this chapter and the third chapter did not manage to hit publication before Christmas Day, it's been crazy busy and for whatever reason my stories do not move through the queue the way an odt file is supposed to. It's probably something I'm doing wrong and just don't know it.

Chapter 3 will be the finale of this completely seasonal work (published off-season), and then it's back to my other stories. Hope you're enjoying this little romp, I'm keeping it as light and funny and off-beat as possible.

Merry February!

- Management.