Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be bought by a stranger, what would that be like? Miranda wondered how much a fully trained pet-girl was worth.

Too soon they ran out of time, so everything was packed up, before the boss arrived. At the counter the doggy pads were handed over to be totaled up with everything else. The pet stood waiting patiently, seeming far more co-operative since their chat about slaves being sold.

With a nod from her mistress, the dress was quickly pulled on, over the body stocking. A blank check was handed over, already signed by Geraldine.

Geraldine didn't complain about how she was dressed, rather, she seemed eager to please. Miranda wondered how pleased she would be with the toys once they got home. They both marched through the mall, keen to get home, though, each for different reasons. Miranda had toys to play with, to try out on her pet. Geraldine needed the safety of home.

She also had a new impetus, a nagging urge to keep her mistress happy. A thought kept working away at her, just not letting her rest. Those two women had been serious; there really were auctions where people were sold. It was frightening, yet so thrilling, her mind was numb with fear and excitement all mixed together.

This young girl might become bored with her and sell her to a stranger. How would he, or she, view something purchased? They would look at her seeing an object, not a real free person. They would just see an article bought to be played with, something to use as a sex toy.

Geraldine looked around the store taking in each of the racks of sex toys, examining them from a distance. She too could become one of these things, just a sex toy, kept by some man or woman.

A small part of her was disappointed she was being driven home to her husband and the usual boring existence.

Geraldine dropped her body into the car as opposed to sliding in gracefully. She had always been in control, holding her body elegantly, holding her head high and holding back from life. Now she felt lithe and snake like, wanting to purr, feeling sexually awake, at last. She felt an awakening to her sexuality, after being asleep all these years, and just now becoming alive.

12