Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's cunt through her panties. Instead of her panties being in her lingerie drawer or in her laundry hamper, he couldn't believe he was touching his mother's pussy mound through her panty while she was actually wearing them. Accustomed to touching her panties when going through her underwear drawer and sniffing her panties when digging through the dirty laundry, he couldn't believe he was touching his mother's panty clad pussy now. He'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life. Trying to wrap his brain around him French kissing her and feeling her through her clothes, as shocking as it was sexually exciting, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's panty clad pussy.

As if he was her man and she was his woman, instead of him being her son and she being his mother, he cupped her pussy mound through her panty while sliding a slow but forceful finger to tickle her camel toe and to trace her pussy slit. Still in shock, he couldn't believe he had his mother's panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand. He applied more pressure to his index finger and pushed down on her clit while rubbing it through her panty. Hearing her gasp and watching her squirm, he couldn't believe he was fingering his mother's cunt through her panty. He couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to finger her pussy albeit through her panty. He couldn't believe his mother was becoming sexually aroused by his kisses, his touches, and his feels of her hot, motherly body.

Sensing that her panty felt a bit moist, tempted to push her panty aside and finger her, he wondered if his mother was as wet as he was hard. So wanting to push her panty aside and enter his mother with his finger, he didn't want to scare her by rushing his attempt of seducing her. He only wished he had the nerve to stick his hand down the front of her panty and cup and finger her naked pussy. He'd love to feel a whole handful of her pubic hair in his hand. He'd love to finally know if she was shaved, trimmed, or bushy. Only, not wanting to frighten her into recoiling and putting a premature stop to this incestuous lunacy, he didn't want to rush his sexual seduction of his mother. Instead, taking his time while still French kissing her, he felt her in all the places he had imagined feeling her while masturbating himself.

With his left hand still feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to feel her breasts and finger her nipples. He couldn't believe she had allowed him to feel her ass through her short skirt and panty. He couldn't believe she allowed him to lift her skirt and to feel her panty clad pussy while still allowing him to French kiss her. He couldn't believe she wasn't stopping him from having his wicked, incestuous, sexual way with her beautiful body.

Kissing and kissing her, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother while feeling his mother's hot body through her clothes. Kissing and kissing her, not stopping there but instead taking the next progressive step, he took her by her wrist and lowered her hand down to feel his erect cock through his jeans. He placed her whole hand on his bulging penis and then took her fingers in his for her to feel the girth of his penis, trace the length of his prick, and to feel the hardness of his cock.

Expecting his mother to pull her hand away from feeling his engorged prick through his jeans, when she didn't pull her hand away, he squeezed her hand in his for her to squeeze his cock. Then, shocking even him, without even having to hold her hand there, she traced the head of his jean clad cock with her manicured fingers. Seemingly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Sex, sex, sex, they were going to have sex. Naked, naked, naked, he was finally going to see his mother naked.

In the way he was feeling his mother's cunt in the palm of his hand through her panty, she was feeling his cock in the palm of her hand through his jeans. In the way he so wanted to push her panty aside and finger her cunt, he was so tempted to unzip himself and pull out his cock. He so wanted to feel his naked cock in his mother's hand before feeling his hard, hairy prick in his mother's wet mouth, and before burying his huge erection in her warm, wet pussy. He'd love nothing more to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. He'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's wet pussy while licking his mother's wet pussy. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth while watching her swallowing his cum.

With her leaving her hand there on his engorged prick, she made no attempt to remove it. Seemingly she enjoyed feeling his cock through his jeans as much as he enjoyed her feeling his cock through his jeans. He couldn't believe his mother was feeling his cock through his jeans in the way he had just felt her ass through her skirt, her breasts through her blouse, her nipples through her bra, and her pussy through her panty.

"Mom, I want you sexually," he said dizzy with incestuous horniness. Going for broke and going where no son should ever go with his mother, he proposition her. "I need to see you naked. I need to touch you and to feel your naked body while you touch and feel my naked body. I want to have sex with you."

To be continued...