Misbehavin' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all she'll go, baby," Brad said, disappointed. He had wanted to see the whole bottle slide past her fleshy lips, but it seemed it was too big. He didn't want to hurt her. He drew it out halfway and fucked it back and forth into her, rasping her sensitive lips with cold glass.

"Aw, shit, Brad, shove it in. She can take it!" Jack cried. He stroked into her ass a few times, warming her up.

"It's a bottomless pit in there. I had my hand in past the wrist and she wanted more!"

Brad shrugged. He look sideways in the dim light up at Allie's cunt. The lips were fitted snugly around the bottle neck, and it seemed to him they were trying to crawl down farther, taking in more. Moisture dripped from her crack, and the glass surface was greasy with her secretions. Allie rocked back and forth between the cock in her asshole and the bottle.

The bottle did help to fill the void in her cunt, but she wanted more. "Put it all in," she whispered in a tiny voice, half hoping he didn't hear her. It seemed so dirty to beg someone to shove a bottle in your cunt. And it would hurt, she knew it would, but she had to have it. Her head spun from the grass she had smoked and the whole scene took on a wavering unreality. She couldn't believe she was actually kneeling on a pile of cushions in a dirty shack, with one man stuck up her ass and another ramming a bottle in her cunt. She hesitated. Maybe she should pull free and run. It was wrong and perverted, she knew that. Allie's lust had cooled a little now. Jack had only been fucking her lazily for the last few minutes, saving himself, and the shock of the bottle in her cunt had sobered her slightly. She squirmed trying to free herself.

"I'm going to leave now," she stuttered trying to get loose.

But Brad had anticipated her action. He knew how chicks sometimes got cold feet in the middle of a kinky scene.

"Oh no you're not," he snarled at her. Allie froze at the note in his voice. "I'm going to ram this bottle in your cunt. You asked for it, and you're going to get it! And I'm not through yet by a long shot. Relax and enjoy it, baby, you ain't going anywhere!" He screwed the bottle menacingly into her cunt. "And if you try anything else I will break it!"

With this final threat, Allie's resistance crumbled. She hadn't really wanted to leave anyway, she told herself, tears starting in her eyes. She obligingly relaxed her cunt muscles and Brad started pushing the bottle slowly past her distended lips. As it hit the spot where he had stopped before, he paused, then, with a brutal shove, buried the whole wine bottle in her twat. Allie groaned as the object burst through her ring of muscles and entered the corridor of her womb canal. She was stretched to the limit, her groaning muscles expanded around the slick surface of the bottle with protest, but they did expand.

"Oh God!" she screamed. Jack plunged wildly into her rear at the same time the bottle hit the bottom of her cunt, and her hips moved automatically with his thrust. Despite herself, her body took the double invasion and reveled in it, seesawing back and forth between the two. She didn't know which hole felt more distended the tiny passageway in her ass, or her bottle-filled cunt. She felt like a sausage—stuffed at both ends, and she groaned loudly, half in lust, half in pain as she shuddered under the assault.

"She's got the whole motherfucker in her cunt!" Brad cried to Jack. "You should see it, man; her lips are puffed out like you wouldn't believe! I've never seen a cunt like this one.

You're right, she'll fuck anything! Jesus!" Brad rammed the bottle in and out of the wide open cunt. Her juices ran out of the distended hole and trickled down his arm as he pinched her clitoris with his free hand.

"I can feel it from here!" Jack screamed suddenly. "God! I can feel the bottle in her cunt! Oh, man. Fuck her with that bottle! It's hard as a rock against my prick! I'm going to cum soon, I can't stand this shit!" He held tight onto Allie's quaking ass and pumped into her. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on the weird sensation of feeling something in her cunt while he fucked her ass! Colors danced behind his closed eyelids as he built up to a mind-bending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, baby!" he cried. "All in your hot little ass! Pull it out of me, milk my fucking balls! They're going to bust—I've gotta cum Aaaggghhh! I'm cummiinnngg!"

With a last lunge, he fell on her back, his cock twitching and jerking in the dank recesses of her bunghole as he shot his wad into her vitals. As he came, Allie hunched down wildly on the bottle, almost taking in Brad's hand in the process.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned. "I want to cum, too! Oh God! Cram that thing in my cunt and make me cum!"

But Brad had other plans. His cock was hard now, and he wanted in on the action. He pulled the bottle out with a loud plop and jerked her forward against him, jerking her off of Jack's cock. As the stream of shit-stained semen poured from her empty asshole, he drew her onto him, lying back.

"Okay, sweetheart, climb aboard," he grinned. "Ride my cock and fuck me good."

Allie felt the cool air hit her cunt as the bottle was extracted. She didn't want that, her orgasm was fluttering in the base of her stomach and she needed to reach it. She eyed his cock hungrily as it stood straight up from his belly and then straddled him, lowering herself. As the head entered her, she sighed, thinking that nothing felt like a stiff prick in the cunt. She loved it all—in her mouth, ass being eaten—even being fucked with a bottle—all were grist for her sexual mill. But nothing beat a cock in her dripping cunt. She slid down onto his stiff pole, her lips munching down the shaft like a greasy mouth, engulfing him.

"Ride me, hot mama," Brad replied, reaching out and grabbing her hanging tits. "Bounce that ass on my balls! Fuck, that's great. You got the best cunt action in town! That's how to fuck baby!" He twisted her tits in both hands and lay almost still, letting Allie take the lead in balling him.

And she did. She leaned forward and started an exciting circular movement with her pelvis, her hips moving like a well-oiled piston. She could feel him deep inside her, and it turned her on and inspired her to even more dexterous movements. Up and down she rose and fell on his stiff standing rod, screwing her cunt onto him. Lewd sounds burst from her open lips as she led the fuck, twisting her hips so that the extended nub of her clitoris rubbed against him and mashed into his pubic hair. The small nub of flesh had become highly sensitized. Every rasp of hair shot a new thrill through her. She needed her motions; her cunt was beginning to spasm.

"She's starting to cum!" Jack called. His voice penetrated the lustful daze of the other two.

Brad looked at his friend and grinned. "She's too fucking much, man," he grunted. "She's riding my cock like a cowgirl!" He was moving now in synchronization with the woman, his hips rising to meet hers and thrust his cock to the depths.

Jack felt around on the bed. He knew Brad had dropped the bottle somewhere. His searching fingers encountered the cold, cum-smeared glass and drew it to him, not letting on what he was going to do. He knelt behind the fucking pair and slowly fit the neck of the bottle between her ass-cheeks as she bent forward. Allie jumped as she felt the cold neck hit her asshole.

He wasn't! He couldn't! "NO! NO!" she cried in terror. But her protests died under a flood of orgasm that swept her as her wave of cum broke over her.

He rammed the neck of the bottle into her rear. He knew it wouldn't go in all the way like it had in her cunt, but he shoved it as far as it would go. Through a mist of thrashing cum, Allie felt the sharp pain in her rear, and then it was gone, only adding another sensation to the ones sweeping her.

"I've got the bottle in her ass!" Jack called to Brad.

"Jesus!" Brad screamed, unbearably excited by the thought. He could feel the presence of some foreign object pressing against his prick inside her. "I feel it! Holy shit!" His pecker jumped and his balls burst forth a flooding tide of hot semen, gushing into Allie's overheated cunt, spattering the walls and clinging to them in gooey lumps. "I'm cumming! Oh, God, am I cumming! Feel it, baby, feel my hot fucking cum!" he yelled, picturing her shithole distended around the bottle. He opened his eyes and saw her contorted face as she convulsed through orgasm after orgasm, impaled on his prick and Jack's bottle.

"Oooohhhh! Fuck! Shoot in me!" she squealed. The hard bottle in her rear end made her convulse again as Jack slammed it home. She could feel Brad slipping out of her, and still she came, her tortured insides quivering as spasm after spasm wrenched her. She felt like the top of her head was blowing off and cum was shooting out of her brains. Finally her asshole twitched and she felt an overwhelming urge to shit. Just as she pressed with all the force on her bowels, Jack pulled out the bottle.

"I think I've had enough," she whispered. And for the moment, she had. Her body was satisfied, her pussy weak and flabby feeling.

"Man, I think we're all fucked out," Brad quipped. "As well as fucked up!" He laughed hollowly. "I don't believe this chick. She's a fucking machine!" He stroked Allie's red head tenderly. "You guys want a beer or some more weed? I gotta rest for a while."

"No. No, I have to leave," Allie murmured. "It's getting late. I'm exhausted, anyhow. And I don't need any more of that stuff!"

"Hey, you bring her back soon, you hear me? I wanna see a lot of this lady. And, Allie, if you're ever down this way by yourself, I'm here usually. And if I've got anybody else here, I'll kick them out if you want. You're the living end. I mean it." Brad looked at her sincerely. He was too pooped to get up.

"Kiss me good-bye." Allie rolled off the pile of cushions and kissed him on the mouth. "Sure, Brad, it was really fantastic. I'll be back," she promised.

"Far out, baby. Anytime. You're a whole trip in itself," Brad said, closing his eyes.

"Take good care of her, Jack."

"Oh, I will, Brad, she's a special 'Mom'," Jack grinned, tousling her hair.