Misery Mayhem and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another kiss I felt all warm inside. I remembered those kisses and I felt my pussy getting wet while he held me as we danced. We can play a little here in this secluded spot. Everyone's drunk and I'm sure nobody will see us. Just a little kissing and touching, nothing more. I'll make it up to Tony when he gets back. My phone is flashing with a text message All my friends are here, maybe it's Tony checking in.

Oh God, Tony says he's here. I don't see him. Wait, is that him walking out now? Dammit, I have to get to him. Did he just see me kissing Clayton? Fuck, this is bad.

Turning to a confused Clayton, "Excuse me, I need to use the lady's room," I said frantically running out of the reception. I saw the exit door closing down the hallway and I ran as fast as I could in my high heels. Oh God, that is Tony, and he saw me with Clayton.

"Tony, wait please," no reply and he just got into his car. I tried to run after him but he drove away. Now he won't answer his phone. How many text messages have I sent him, and he won't reply. He's pissed, and I don't blame him. After several more calls and another ten messages my heart broke when I finally received his only reply, "FUCK YOU."

Two of my girlfriends found me on my knees outside in the freezing cold and asked me what was wrong. When I explained it to them, they were shocked at my actions and concerned that I was caught. They know Tony is a hard ass, and if he saw us together, there was trouble ahead.

Tony, 10 AM back home in Nashville

After packing up my truck I sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed my last cup of coffee in the home we made together. I was full of sadness and anger as I placed the empty cup into the sink. I left a short note on the table telling her not to call me and we would talk once the divorce papers were ready. I didn't bother to sign the note and just placed my wedding ring on top of the papers.

Before I left for the last time, I opened my laptop and split our funds, and canceled our joint credit card after paying off the balance. Starting today she was on her own. If she fought the divorce, she could just pay all the bills herself. There was no way she could afford the mortgage and utilities. The house would be in demand, and would sell quickly at the right price. If she didn't fight the divorce, we could quickly end this sham of a marriage, and she could go back to her beloved Clayton. I drove away from my former sanctuary into a dark unknown new world.

I heard later from my friends at the wedding, that after I left Vera was a wreck. They couldn't get her to stop crying until she finally passed out from all the drinks and exhaustion from the uncontrollable sobbing. Her girlfriends felt horrible and were concerned for Vera. They called me several times, leaving voicemails and text messages for me to return. To prevent her from ruining the wedding reception, the girls brought her back to her hotel room and put her to bed and checked up on her several times that night. When she woke up early in the morning and remembered what had happened, she tried calling me over and over, begging me to forgive her and to please call. I wanted nothing to do with her after what I witnessed and never answered any of her calls or messages.

Vera returns home

Sunday morning, I woke up with a bad hangover, and the fear of divorce. I flew home at noon and Dad picked me up at the airport. I learned later that Tony told my dad that he would not be picking me up, and needed a ride. From my dad's concerned face, I must have looked horrible. My dad was my rock, and when I saw him there, I rushed over and hugged him sobbing into his shoulder.

"Daddy, I screwed up and I think Tony left me."

With a sad face he spoke softly to his hurting little girl, "I spoke to him this morning, and it doesn't look good. You know Tony. What in the world were you thinking? And with Clayton?"

"I don't know what I was doing. I was drunk, and I was angry at Tony because he didn't come to the wedding. I know I messed up but he has to forgive me, daddy. I never even had sex with him."

"Sweetheart, from the photos I've seen, you might as well have had sex with him. I'm not sure he's the kind of guy to forgive too quickly. You know Tony, and just you being with another man the way you were in those photos, was cheating to him."

When she entered the home, she prayed that Tony would be there waiting, but knowing Tony, she knew he would be long gone. She spent the rest of the day in tears, reaching out to Tony's cell phone in the hope that he would at least speak with her and give her a chance to apologize. She realized the irony of the situation as she cheated on Tony with the man that cheated on her so many years ago. Tony, the only man she loved and the life cherished, seemed to have been destroyed in the blink of an eye, confirmed by his wedding ring on his short note left on the table

Tony's Day Continues

In the meantime, I moved into the company's condo used for out-of-town clients. With nobody scheduled to use the condo, I called my CEO and he was OK with me staying there after I told him the story. My CEO, Bill, is a good friend and had been through something similar many years ago. In fact, he suggested that I defer this year's options to accumulate them at a future date.

The next day I went into my office on the 16th floor. There was no way Vera would make it through security if she showed up to see me at work and I gave strict instructions to security to escort her out of the building if she showed up. They were good at their job and when she did show up on Monday, she got the message that there would not be any interaction at work. She tried desperately to talk to me, but I wanted nothing to do with her. She didn't know where I was staying and I wasn't taking her calls, she was completely isolated, angry at herself, alone, and scared for her future.

Concerned for their mom, I received several frantic calls from my girls. They were begging me to talk to their mom. I explained that their mom made her decision to be with another man, and everyone knew how I felt about cheating. Before they started to protest, I explained that what she did was cheating in my book. My girls knew better than to argue with me and respected my decision. I calmly tried to explain that their mom chose another man over me, and I no longer had any obligation to her and our divorce was imminent but I would always be there for them, and wanted to keep them in my life. I told them to remember this when they're married, and never to disrespect or cheat on their husband, because most men would not stand for that level of disrespect.

Funny things happened after my Facebook post. Besides taking calls from all my friends and family asking me to explain, I became a hot commodity with the ladies. Suddenly I was on the market and started dating women, much younger with more energy and enthusiasm than I had enjoyed over the last few years. Gone was the bitching and complaining from Vera, replaced with heightened sex, loving text messages, and constantly being chased by fun-loving girls. I met my future wife Cheryl a month later, and we quickly became an item a few months after the divorce was finalized. Vera was upset when she learned of my new lifestyle. Mostly angry at herself but jealous and upset with me for not giving her another chance before the divorce. I turned down all of her requests for a meeting and only communicated with her through the attorneys.

In the end, the house sold quickly. After real estate fees and closing costs there was less than $1,000 in equity, which I instructed to be given to Vera. The attorney's fought hard for my options but the court ruled that they cannot attach possible future earnings, and used my average income to come up with a settlement. Since Vera was working the alimony wouldn't be difficult, and I finally agreed to support for two years at $2,000 per month, not a windfall but enough for Vera to survive on until she got back on her feet, or found another sucker to marry her, which wasn't going to be me.

Epilogue

For the following years I never did speak to Vera, and only communicated through our attorneys. She ended up moving to Chicago, where she had friends and a support group. Without any other prospects she moved in with the aging Dr. Clayton. She would never be the same happy woman she was with me, and realized what she had given away because of her anger and selfishness. It wasn't like she didn't know how I would react, but she made a bad decision. She never had sex with him that night, but she knew me, and still made the wrong decision and acted like a single woman on the prowl.

We did meet up at our girls' graduation three years later. Vera had tears in her eyes when she met my 28-year-old pregnant wife Cheryl, and our one-year-old little girl, Jolene. Vera was now pushing 47, and the years had not been kind to her. She was accompanied by Dr. Clayton, who wisely kept his distance. Later that afternoon Vera finally got me alone.

"Tony, you never gave me the chance to apologize. I should have known better. A day hasn't gone by when I think back to my stupid actions that weekend. We had it all, and I gave it all up for nothing. You were the perfect husband, and I miss the wonderful life we shared."

"Vera, that's in the past and I forgive you. Yes, I never thought you would be in his arms while I was away working for our future. But I really need to thank you. You gave me 19 wonderful years, and two great girls, and I'll always love you for that. Vera, the truth is, because of your betrayal I found Cheryl and starting a new family with Jolene and our new baby girl has let me release the anger I held towards you. You need to take care of yourself and live for your future. Our past is just that, the past. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you at the girl's future life events."

Just then Cheryl came up to my side with our daughter in her arms and I introduced them. The age difference was obvious. At 47, Vera could have been Cheryl's mother, and once again Vera felt sorry for losing the man she loved over a night of anger and selfish actions.

Over the next ten years we met at the girls' weddings. She never married, but continued to live with Clayton, who treated her well. Seeing me with a new family and two little girls brought back so many tender memories. Now the loving life she once enjoyed was forever gone, and she would end up living a quiet life filled with regret for the love and good times lost.

As my final act of revenge, that summer after my stock options were executed, I purchased my old home which was back on the market. My entire family and friends, except Vera, were excited that the old home with so many memories was back. My girls loved to visit and reminisce about their time growing up in our loving home. Too bad Vera chose a different path, she would have loved being here living out the life we had planned together. But life goes on, and I'm having fun making a new life and new memories with my wonderful wife and my little girls.

Rule to live by: "Before you do me wrong, make sure you will never need me again"

12