Misinterpretation

Story Info
She thought she knew what he would do.
4k words
3.66
189.2k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

My name is Dana, I am a most of the time housewife, two days a week I work at a local bakery making those huge puffy dinner rolls from scratch.

My husband Dan is on a board of directors for a big corporation. I never really understood exactly what it is he does, mostly they all seem to sit around and eat cheese and crackers and make decisions I guess.

I am 29, and I stay in shape, keeping my trim 5'6" body right at 125 pounds.

My job at the bakery was an accident. Bill and Sandy, both good friends own the place and we had them over for dinner one evening.

I made the big puffy rolls just like my Mom taught me and Bill simply raved, they were far better than his recipe, he claimed.

The next week I had a job, I was excited about that because I had never really worked at anything. Dan and I married right out of high school. His folks had the money to send him to college which was also in our town, so we just set up housekeeping.

The first year or so Dan was eager in bed, I always did my wifely duties even on the days when I wasn't really in the mood. Still, that was OK.

We were married a bit over 10 years when I went to work and by then Dan was down to lovemaking less than once a week, usually on Saturday. I passed that off to him working hard, there seemed to be lots of pressures all the time. But he didn't talk about that much.

The first inkling of something going on with him was when he asked me if Bill ever hit on me. Of course I told him no, Bill and I teased and things like that but he had never done anything out of line other than I caught him peeking at the tops of my breasts when I leaned over to pick up a tray.

I didn't think anything of it, all men did that, I told Dan that that was all Bill ever did, too.

Dan seemed to get a little bit excited, and he asked me how much Bill could see, things like that.

I explained that maybe he had seen part of the top of my bra, that was about it. I also told him that once I had worn a black blouse to work and it hit me that the flour could get on it. So I had taken off the blouse and was pulling a smock over my head when Bill came into the storeroom so he had probably seen my white bra. He just instantly apologized and left.

I never even thought anything of that either but Dan seemed to get even more excited and we ended up in the bedroom, having a session like we had when we first got married. He even got down and licked my pussy, something he had almost completely quit doing.

I have to admit I really did like that, and I had my first orgasm in maybe a year or so. Usually Dan was pretty quick, I would end up in the bathroom and just use my fingers.

I found all of that a little odd, he was acting funny.

Dan pestered me every few days after that, saying some strange things.

"Did Bill get any peeks today?" he would ask.

"No of course not, we are just working." I pushed his comments aside, not sure how to react.

After a month or two of that I decided to try something. I went shopping, and bought myself several new blouses. They were pretty, multicolored with earth tones, some had reds and some had traces of blue or pink. They were all a little on the sheer side, not too much, but in the right light the outline of my bra could be made out.

I showed them to Dan when he came home, he sat and looked at them, even picked one up and felt the material.

"Kinda thin." was all he said.

"Something happened today." I told him.

"Happened?"

"Yes, a man saw me."

"Saw you?" Dan was all interested now.

"Yes, I wanted to see if anything showed without my bra on so I took it off in the changing room."

"You mean..naked?" He was all ears.

"Yes, I didn't realize the curtain gapped open, I was putting on the blouse and looked up. He was standing right there!" I lied.

That got exactly the reaction I thought it would, Dan was on me in a flash.

"He saw your nipples?" Dan gasped as he thrust away at me.

"Yes, he saw both of them." I said, as Dan climaxed. He was hard as a rock, I almost orgasmed right with him.

Almost.

"God that was hot!" Dan told me later as we lay there in each other's arms.

I made up my mind to tease Dan some more, this seemed to work. If I could get him going like that by just telling him a simple story, well, then some stories there would be.

I still couldn't get up the courage to wear one of my blouses without a bra, but I told Dan I did. I also told him about two servicemen catching me sunbathing in the back yard in my bikini, and how I had the top folded down almost to my nipples before I had noticed them.

None of that was true of course but it still got Dan excited, we were back to 2-3 times a week and several times he went down on me. I even took him in my mouth a couple of times, that isn't something I really get off on but Dan sure did.

All was going fine, until Dan showed up with a new outfit for me. I looked at it and looked at him, it was an evening dress, a pretty blue. Dan knew I liked blue.

But this was cut so low in the front I would need to go braless, and it was cut short enough I would need to use some caution to wear it in public. It didn't help that it was so filmy that it was all but sheer, the split in the front stopped at my navel. The dark of my nipples made obvious bumps on the soft cloth, I felt naked.

I came out of our bedroom, Dan looked at me and said, "Wow!" I gave him a grin and went to take it off, but he stopped me.

"We are going out, I want to show my gal off!" he said, as he let his hands rub my panty clad bottom.

I was trapped, but I resigned myself to it. I was thinking if I was careful it would be all right.

Dan and I got in the car, he even came over and held the door for me, it was almost like a date. We rarely if ever went out any more, so I was liking that but still I was uncomfortable.

The first thing that happened was Dan pulled up in front of a fancy restaurant, a young man was at my door instantly, opening it for me to get out.

I could feel his eyes searing into me as I had no choice but to swing my legs outwards. I reached up and held the front of the dress to me as I stepped out. The man grinned at me as I stepped up on the curb, blushing furiously.

Dan came around and took my arm and we went inside. He actually seemed to strut as we walked across the room, he even pulled the chair out for me, just like when we were dating.

The dinner was fancy, expensive. Waiters hovered around, smiling. I had to sit up straight or the dress would gap open and I was sure everyone was staring at me.

I was almost grateful by the time the meal ended, ready to escape to the car but Dan said he wanted to go get a few drinks.

There was a bar off to the side, I could hear music coming from there. We went in and found a table, there was a musician sitting up there playing soft romantic songs.

It was a lot darker in there and I felt better. Dan ordered some drinks, a Bailey's for me and his usual whiskey with soda. My drink was good, piled up high with foamy whipped cream. In short order I had a second one and then a third, now I was feeling fuzzy since I don't drink much.

Then Dan said he wanted to dance, without really thinking I got up and soon he was spinning me around. That didn't help at all, I was really feeling the drinks now. I was trying to do the turns and keep the hem of my dress down at the same time, and when I moved my arms I could feel the bodice slipping open. When I reached up to pull it closed the skirt would feel like it was too high and my panties would be showing. But there was only two other couples in there and they weren't paying any attention that I could see.

Dan sure was though. On the slower songs I pressed against him tightly, as much to keep my blouse from gapping open as anything. He responded by cupping my fanny, and I could feel him against me and knew he was excited.

Finally we left for home, Dan had me out of my dress before we got out of the living room, his thrusts were urgent, quick.

Later I lay there for a long time thinking, listening to his soft snores beside me. I liked his sudden increased attention but I didn't understand his wanting me to dress like that.

Dan bought me several other outfits, he did have good taste and most of the clothes fit well, just a few I had to take back and exchange. We were going out more often now, too, I liked that.

One evening we were at a night club with Bill and Sandy and Dan had insisted I wear the blue dress. I really didn't want to because I had to be so careful about how I sat or moved or I would be showing too much. Dan even suggested that I wear it without panties but I refused, it was just too short. Finally I relented and wore a pair of soft blue panties that had lace around the edges. They were sheer both front and rear but the lace gave me some protection.

Bill did a doubletake when he saw me, so did Sandy. Sandy was dressed in a simple white blouse and skirt, I saw her face darken a bit when Bill said, "Wow! You look hot!" but she didn't say anything.

I think I blushed clear to the tops of my toes, Dan just grinned.

That evening didn't go normally at all, several times when we were out by ourselves I was sure the waiter or waitress were getting peeks at my bare little titties but there wasn't much I could do about it. I had even somehow become used to it and Dan seemed to love it so I just relaxed.

But once Dan had gone to the restroom and by the time he got back I was being hit on by a couple of guys who really didn't want to accept no for an answer.

Dan got a bit cross with them and they backed off. Inside I felt warm and safe knowing he cared, I suppose that sounds silly. Of course he cared. All of his talk was just fantasy stuff, I thought.

But this was different, Bill was sitting on my right and Sandy on my left with Dan straight across. All Bill had to do was look my way and he could see inside the top of my dress, and he did, so could Sandy of course.

Dan was watching me closely, I saw the look on his face. I drank a little bit too much, and I wasn't thinking when Bill asked me to dance.

He was a gentleman, though, and held me slightly away from himself the whole time. Dan was dancing with Sandy but I could feel his eyes watching me closely.

"You sure look good." Bill told me as we danced.

"Thank you, Dan likes me to dress sexy." I told him, feeling comfortable with him.

"Well, you sure are!" He pulled me a little closer, lifting my arms to clasp at the back of his neck. Instinctively I leaned forward pressing my upper body against him, just to keep anyone from seeing me. The top of my dress was just two strips of cloth that came down over my breasts so if I didn't then anyone could see right in the sides when I had my arms up.

That evening was the next change, Dan was stroking me, and when he slid up into position between my legs he said the shocker.

"You want to fuck Bill, don't you?" Then he pressed inside.

I didn't answer but he persisted.

"You can tell me, it's all right. You want to, don't you?" he said again as he thrust at me, panting.

"Maybe." I relented. Dan orgasmed at that with a groan. Then he rolled over and settled into a soft mildly drunken snore. I lay there again, thinking, wondering.

After that he brought up the subject over and over, every time we made love. I got so I just agreed, it made him excited and..harder? I sometimes even orgasmed with him, that was nice and a few times I told him some more stories which would get his face buried between my legs, lapping away at me.

I loved that part.

Bill changed some, too. He looked at me differently but never really said anything. He spent more time in the back between customers with me, helping me load the trays. It wasn't anything obvious but I could tell.

Then one week Sandy was gone to visit some relatives and deal with an estate problem, an Aunt or something had left them some property. Bill and I were working the store alone, he asked me to work every day instead of just the normal two days a week since Sandy was gone.

He asked me if I wanted to go to lunch so we did.

"So what is up with Dan?" Bill asked as were were eating.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"He seems to like you to dress... all..well....sexy..when going out, but here at the store you are conservative?"

"Dan likes me to look sexy." I blushed.

Then somehow it came pouring out, I told Bill about the madeup stories, and even Dan's suggestions about me being with someone else. Then I told him how Dan had reacted when someone actually did try to pick me up, he had really gotten defensive.

"I have heard of that." Bill said.

"Some men get excited at the prospect of their wife with someone else."

"I think it is just a harmless fantasy" I said. "I am sure he doesn't really mean it."

That evening after dinner Dan asked me if I had done it yet.

"Done what yet?"

"You and Bill, like you said."

"That was just talk."

"I thought since you two are all alone this week, it is the perfect time."

"You want me to let Bill....?" my voice trailed off.

"Yes, that would be hot. You should go for it!" He was grinning at me.

"I suppose you want to watch?" I said, almost sarcastically.

"Oh, God. That would be great!"

I wasn't exactly prepared for that answer.

Every night all week long Dan brought up the subject of Bill. I made it to Friday by answering with "Maybe." Sandy would be home and things could go back to normal.

About 3 PM the phone rang, I picked it up and it was Sandy.

"Hi, Dana! Can you tell Bill I will need another week at least? There is a probate to attend and some complications."

"Oh. OK." I told her.

"So how are things going? Are you and Bill getting along?"

"Yes, everything is normal."

"OK, Well, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She laughed, Then she hung up.

What the hell did that mean?

I told Bill, he just nodded and asked me if I would work in Sandy's place for another week. Of course I agreed. The next Monday Bill and I went to lunch.

"How is it going with Dan? Is he still pestering you?"

"Yes, but he doesn't really mean it."

"There is one way to find out." He looked at me pointedly.

"How is that?"

"You could invite me over to dinner, we could see how he reacts if we act up a bit."

Well, that was an idea. I knew I could trust Bill and if we acted up a little Dan would put a stop to it and that would be it.

"OK. Let's try it." We made a date for Wednesday night. I told Dan that Bill was coming over for dinner.

"Great!" He smiled at me. "Maybe you could..look good?"

"I will look good all right." I thought.

I made a nice dinner, Dan and Bill yapped away about everything from ball games to who was winning all the races on TV. I moved around serving and taking care of things. Dan had looked at me funny when all I wore was a white T-shirt and slacks but he didn't say anything.

Then the guys moved to the living room, I made some drinks, taking care to make them half again as strong as I normally would. Within a couple of hours they were both buzzing pretty good.

"I think I will go change into something comfortable." I told them as I set down a tray of snacks.

They both just looked at me as I went into the bedroom. I half expected them to follow me but they didn't.

I took a quick shower, then selected a white cotton nightgown that came to halfway down my thighs and was overly large. I could be careful and nothing would show but if I leaned over the top would gap open a foot, the hem was short enough to cover me, too, but it was also very short.

I wore nothing underneath, I would know in short order if Dan was serious or not. I was sure he would step in the instant things started to get out of control.

I came out, they both looked up at me as I plopped down on the couch between them. They were both quiet, so I grabbed the controller and started changing the channels.

"Hey!" They both laughed in unison, grabbing for it. I put up a struggle trying to hang onto it. Bill grabbed me around the middle which caused the hem of my nightgown to pull up as Dan grabbed at my arms. We were giggling and laughing, then I realized my lower body was now fully on display.

Dan managed to obtain the controller, I tugged the hem of my nightgown back down.

"Great beaver shot, honey!", Dan laughed as I turned pink.

"Did you get a good look?", he asked Bill.

"Not really, that was kind of quick.", Bill was grinning.

"Show Bill your pussy, honey!", Dan said.

"No!"

I grabbed the hem of my nightgown as Dan tugged at it, trying to pull it up.

I leaned forward to fend off his hands, of course that made the top gap open and Bill was sitting right there. I was in a tug of war with Dan and Bill just leaned forward to take a good look at my nipples, nothing I could do about it.

"Check out those pretty little titties!" Dan said as I let go of his wrists to pull my top back.

Dan took that opportunity to pull the hem way up, but I was sitting down with my legs closed so I knew all he could see was just the top of my mound.

Then I felt Bill take ahold of my wrist, I looked at him and he smiled. I knew this was it, so I stopped struggling.

Dan pulled the nightgown even higher, I just lay back. He pulled it up even higher, both of my breasts fell free.

Then Bill reached over and put his right hand on my waist, began to stroke me. I felt all tingly but expected Dan to call a halt.

He didn't, Bill was stroking my left breast with his fingers, then his hand went down to my waist, then lower. I had my legs pressed tightly together.

Dan pulled me towards him, this caused my body to turn away from Bill. In one motion Dan tugged the nightgown up and over my head, I just lifted my arms to let him.

Now I was completely naked, not even shoes or jewelry!

"Isn't she beautiful?" Dan asked Bill.

Bill was rubbing my fanny by now.

I felt Dan pull on my upper body, he was trying to roll me over on my back with my lower body facing Bill. I just let him. Dan put both hands around me, cradling my breasts, his finger rolling the tips of both of my nipples as Bill sat and watched.

I lifted my right leg and placed it on the couch, pushing my foot in behind him. He smiled at me, looked down at my crotch as I moved my right knee over against the back of the couch. My left foot was on the floor, I knew that Dan would call a halt at any moment.

Bill leaned forward and pressed his lips against my sex, causing flashes of light behind my eyes. I felt the sudden flood of moisture as Bill licked at me.

Then Bill stood up, I saw him fumbling at his front. His pants opened, it was almost like in slow motion. He stepped out of them, his heavy cock swinging free, pointing straight out. I noticed the head was like a bulb and it was bare, he was circumcised. I had never seen one like that except in pictures.

Then he was probing at my entrance as Dan sat there holding me. I realized as I felt the first thrust that Dan wasn't going to call a halt, then he was in me and pounding away. My head started to spin and my hips came up to meet him.

Bill was fucking me! He was bigger than Dan, too. It seemed like he was hitting things inside me that I didn't know were there, I let out a moan as the first wave poured over me, then the second.

I don't know how many times I orgasmed, it was a lot for a long time, then I felt Bill get harder and I was full of his seed.

I began to realize my surroundings, Bill was still pressed against me, Dan was behind holding me, I must have faded out for a few moments.

I turned and put my feet on the floor, sheepish about what had just happened. I retreated to the bathroom. I found a robe and came back out, both of them we sitting there dressed like nothing had happened.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12