Miss Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chickened out and told her the truth.

"I have lusted after you Miss Meghan. I've imagined you naked. I've imagined having sex with you," I admitted.

"And right now. Are you lusting for me now?"

"Yes."

I think my honesty surprised her.

"Why thank you David. I didn't expect you to come clean, but you did. Maybe I should tell Miss Allison to go easier on you. But no. On second thought you want Miss Allison to be hard on you, don't you?

I could see Miss Allison was watching my interchange with Miss Meghan with great interest.

"I want Miss Allison to do whatever she wants," I said obediently.

Miss Allison acknowledged my obedience with a nod. She sorted through her goody bag until she laid her hand on a battered leather dog collar. In a kneeling position I was only waist high to her. She bent over to put the dog collar on my, which gave me an unobstructed view inside her blouse. I could smell her perfume as her slender arms encircled my neck to fasten the buckle. Her sumptuous tits, which I admit I couldn't help but stare at, were practically touching me. The sight of her deep cleavage made my cock jump.

"Stay still," she told me.

Lord Vader came over and rubbed his head against me.

Miss Allison chuckled. "I guess your cat agrees. Seems like a good time for you to bark like a dog."

"Woof," I said.

My black kitty gave me a puzzled look.

"That's not very convincing," Miss Allison said.

Miss Allison unbuttoned her shirt to her waist and lifted one of her large, pendulous breasts out of her bra. I was kneeling mouth agape as she pinched one of her pink hued nipples.

"I'll bet you'd like to lick this, wouldn't you?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Try again," she said.

"WOOF!"

Lord Vader hissed at me and ran away. Coward.

I let my tongue hang out of my mouth. A slender thread of drool dripped onto the floor. I looked at her attentively.

She rolled her eyes at me and then tucked her breast back inside her bra and rebuttoned her shirt. End of playtime. Miss Allison's delicate fingers meandered down my chest and then tugged hard on my white chest hairs.

"Though there's always hope, isn't there David? Isn't that you? Unrequited love for women you'll never have?"

She was touching my soul and ripping it out of my chest at the same time. She was still unattainable to me and yet she was right next to me. I could only look at her with puppy dog eyes and nod.

Miss Allison seemed pleased and that made me very happy.

"That's good David. That's the first step in recognizing who you really are. It's that unrelenting need that drives you. You're a needy motherfucker, aren't you?"

Her beauty was distracting me from her taunt.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"Needy motherfucker... you." Her voice was sharp.

"Yes Miss Allison, I'm a needy motherfucker," I said with no hint of shame. She understood me.

I was a slave to my needs and she knew it. I told her what she already knew, but she wanted to hear it from me. She walked behind me and pulled me to a stand. She stood close enough I could feel her hard nipples pushing against my back. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward so I could feel her hair brushing against my cheek and her hot breath in my ear.

"You are a piece of shit, aren't you David? My friend Lori read the survey and agrees with me."

She wasn't able to see my eyes open wider when I heard yet another new name. Who else had a copy of survey? Did she post it on the internet? Miss Meghan could see the reaction on my face and was laughing at me. She must have been told about Lori. Miss Allison started laughing with Meghan. She knew she was pushing my buttons by sending copies of my survey to total strangers.

"Ha, ha, ha. You want to know who Lori is, don't you?" Miss Allison asked in a mocking tone. She was clearly getting off on the power she was exerting over me. Meghan was enjoying seeing me squirm. She could also see the precum leaking out of my erection so she knew I was sexually aroused by the humiliation I was feeling.

Miss Allison got even closer. She was practically glued to my back. I could free the full weight of her breasts rubbing against my back. Her hair was tickling my neck. Her hands went perilously close to my cock. I felt helpless and couldn't move even if I wanted to.

"I loved reading your survey," she whispered in my ear. "I'll admit I masturbated after reading it and came really hard. Do you know why David?"

I was on the verge of hyperventilating. "Wwwhy?" I choked out.

"Because it made me want to do all those things to you. I've never done this before so let's just say it's on the job training." She pinched my nipple hard enough to make me whelp. "I'm going to enjoy every second of this."

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing on end. She pulled me towards a kitchen chair and forced me to kneel and lay across the seat so my butt was completely exposed. I heard the kitchen door open and close. Then the clicking of heels on the kitchen's hardwood floor. A woman I didn't know standing in front of my prone body. I craned my neck up so I could see her.

The woman was casually dressed, forty-ish with dark hair and even darker eyes. She was attractive but not glamorous, plus size with a curvy body. Maybe a rugby player. I had no doubt she could beat the crap out of me if she wanted to.

"I'm Lori, one of Meghan and Allison's sorority sisters. It's Miss Lori to you. I've brought one my girlfriend's favorite toys."

She was holding a big black dildo in her hand. She waved it at me.

"Naked and bent over a chair?" she said standing over me. "You must be David. They told me you were some sort of sex slave but I didn't believe them."

She slapped the dildo hard against my ass. I bounced on the seat of the chair.

"But weren't fooling, were they?"

I didn't think she wanted me to answer so I didn't. The dildo stung and Miss Lori was scaring the shit out of me.

"You like that, don't you David?"

"Yes," I said to the floor.

"But I guess that would fit for someone who's about to get pegged in their own kitchen."

Her nails ran across my inflamed bottom. It was on fire.

"You know that Allison sent a copy of your survey to all of her sorority sisters. We're all members of Me Fukka Yu. Get it slut?"

Miss Meghan and Miss Allison were howling with laughter.

"It's question seven silly. Lucky seven. "Are you interested in being pegged? You answered yes and here I am."

"Thank you Miss Lori."

She bent forward so she was whispering in my ear, confident Miss Meghan and Miss Allison couldn't hear her.

"You know David, I was one of their sorority sisters but they've lost touch with me. When Allison sent me a copy of your survey I knew I had to have you. You see, unlike your girlfriends over there I have a lot of experience doing this kind of thing to guys like you. So I'm going to enjoy this David. More than you can imagine. You're not going to be able to walk for a week after I'm done with you."

She stayed close to me so I could feel her breath on my neck. I could feel her long fingernails leave long light scratches down my ass. I could see her move out of the corner of my eye and then I felt the wetness of her tongue put out the fire in my ass. Her hand gripped my cock and started pumping it. It was hard as a rock. I hadn't been able to have an erection after I came since I was in my twenties.

"You're not going to cum, are you David? You don't want to get in trouble with me so soon, do you?

She slapped my ass again with the dildo. It stung a lot. Then she wet her finger and rubbed it against my asshole. It felt so good with her playing with my cock while she was rimming me with her finger.

"You do want to cum, don't you David?"

"Yes Miss Lori," I answered.

What else could I have said? Twice in one night?

She spit on the dildo and shoved it under my nose.

"Lick it. The wetter you get it the easier it goes in."

I slathered the shiny black phallus with my saliva, knowing it would soon be all the way up my ass. That thought frightened me.

She took it out of my mouth and I watched it as she inserted it into a harness, making it protrude lewdly in front of her. She strapped the harness on and forced the black phallus between my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and rubbing the bulbous head against my virgin anus. She put her hand on my back and braced herself for what was to come.

Are you ready slut?" she asked. She wiggled the head of the foot long dildo, stretching my virgin hole to accommodate her monster cock. God it hurt.

"Uhhh," I grunted. "Oh God."

Miss Lori stopped pushing, letting me adjust to the feeling of fullness.

"How does it feel slut?" she asked me.

"It hurts Miss Lori," I told her, telling her the truth. But with Miss Allison and Miss Meghan watching, I didn't want to disappoint them. "But please don't stop," I added.

She lowered her voice so only I could hear her.

"Don't worry slut. I'm not an amateur like Allison and Meghan. I'll fuck you nice."

Then as she started fucking me the pain melded with a pleasant warmth, and soon I was pushing back against her to fuck her back. We got into a rhythm, the chair's legs bouncing on the floor as we fucked. When I lifted my head I could see Miss Allison and Miss Meghan moving closer to watch their sorority sister fuck my ass with gusto.

My ass was getting real sore.

She leaned over my back and pushed the dildo in balls deep. She bounced on my ass, making the chair legs jump on the floor.

"I told you I'd like this David."

She licked the inside of my ear and then blew in it. Her breath felt like a biting wind and goosebumps came up on my arms. She slapped me on the ass hard enough to raise me off the seat of the wooden chair.

"Now I'm going to fuck him real hard," she announced to her sisters.

I could hear a light round of applause from Miss Meghan and Miss Allison.

Fifty questions.

I knew I'd never make it but I didn't care.

* * *

To be continued...

12