Miss Anderson's IBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert flipped the switch again, in part simply to see if what he thought was true was in fact reality.

His experiment was confirmed.

Miss Anderson's hip flinched and her bottom squirmed just a bit as she wrote, her penmanship not quite up to par, her voice a little shaky. "Yes, um, well, the females of the Callipygians placed much of their emphasis on adorning, um, accentuating the appeal, of their...buttocks," her own bottom wriggling as if she was trying to demonstrate her point, resulting in a few giggles in the class.

She turned her face back to the students. "Now, let's all act like adults here. It's nothing to giggle about. Bustles, as you know, were quite popular within our own culture in the late 1800's."

She returned to the blackboard, continuing though to struggle with her writing, trying so hard to keep her bottom still yet finding it so terribly difficult. The giggling did not stop but it was considerably quieter.

"Some anthropologists consider the Callipygian society..." She paused to avoid losing her composure. "Um...relied on anal sex as a primary means of birth control."

More giggling could be heard.

She turned back to the class. "Now, let's not have any more of that." She looked back at Robert as the eggs shivered and wiggled within her rectum. "Anal sex is a very reasonable and natural means with which to express your affection, your love, for a young lady."

The class was suddenly quite silent, a little stunned by Miss Anderson's remark. A number of the girls felt quite uncomfortable at such a suggestion. Many a sphincter was being tightly clamped shut.

Robert smiled broadly.

She returned to the board and eventually finished her writing. She then made her way to her desk chair, doing her best to keep her face composed as the six eggs squirmed and vibrated within her. It was as if her rectum was filled with six baby chicks all trying to break out of their eggs.

She wondered now if it had been a mistake not to wear panties. She would at least have been reassured that the eggs would not fall out of her rectum. How embarrassing would that be during the class!

It had been a last minute decision not to wear panties. She just found it kind of titillating to be without her panties, walking across campus to her class. She could feel wisps of cool air travel up her skirt. Plus, just knowing that she was being so naughty made her heart race, her cunnie tingle, along with her anus. She also imagined that her bottom might be particularly fetching without a pantie to further hide it. She even stopped a few times to pick something up from the ground, a rock or a twig, anything to stretch her skirt across her bare naked bottom. By the time she got to the class she was very much ready for the play with Bobby.

But now the thought of the eggs slipping out became a real possibility. She squeezed so tightly with her sphincter, and then the vibration and wriggling suddenly stopped. She sighed deeply with relief. Well, thank goodness that was over. She looked down at Bobby sitting at the very back of the class, a big grin still on his face.

"Now, when considering the customs of exotic cultures," she explained, her voice a bit breathy, "it's always best to show restraint, to be careful," she said, her eyes again fixed on Bobby's.

He got the message. He let her alone, at least for awhile. He would not be greedy or cruel. She could in fact stomp down the aisle and demand that he return it. Of course that would risk being discovered by the rest of the students. It was rather unlikely that she would be happy with that. But, most importantly, he did want to respect Miss Anderson's wishes. She had given him a present for which any student would be most grateful and appreciative. He was not about to misuse it.

Miss Anderson was herself appreciative of the boy giving her a break. Much as she enjoyed it, she needed it to be used in moderation. As her respite continued she regained her composure and even worried much less about the eggs falling out. After all, they were all tied together. Even if one or two fell out they would just be dangling beneath her skirt. If she held in the remaining four she would still be safe. Of course, she didn't really want to test the theory. It did though at times feel like the one first in line was knocking at the door, like she really should go to the bathroom.

Robert held back for quite awhile, allowing his pleasure to be confined to just the memory of what he had done and seen. Of course, he had his own little secret as well: the stiff dick within his boxers and slacks. He rested his left hand on it, glancing to his left and right to be sure that nobody had noticed it, nor the fact that he was carefully, subtly, rubbing his thumb around and around the swollen soft knob that was now poking up through his slacks.

However, at some point his erect cock, and the churning balls with which it was connected, yearned for more visual pleasure, something to help keep the fires burning bright. When he felt he really couldn't wait any longer he flipped the switch again.

At this point Miss Anderson was leaning over a desk in the third row, the aisle next to Robert's. It seemed like a rather opportune time, as her bottom was already thrusting out a bit, as if she was asking for it and, in fact, that was precisely the case.

It had been quite some time and she did wonder why Bobby had not turned on the eggs again. So, she figured she might try to provoke him. She had asked to see what Mary Sue had written in her notes from a previous lecture, and so it was no accident that she was bent over, her bottom thrusting back toward Bobby.

"Oh!" she gasped when she felt the eggs come alive once again within her rectum, but she quickly regained her composure and concentrated on the girl's notes. The boy sitting immediately behind her though was provided a particularly beguiling treat, as he could see, right up close, how his teacher's bottom, so nicely wrapped in her tight business skirt, was squirming and wriggling every so subtly, yet clearly so. It seemed as if she was in fact trying to entice him with her bottom, something that no teacher really should do. His dick swelled as well and he briefly tore his eyes away from the delectable sight to see if anybody else was noticing what he was noticing, that their teacher was again wriggling her bottom. A few others did indeed appear to be watching, their eyes twinkling with delight, others though looking away in embarrassment.

But, before it got out of hand Robert turned it off.

"Yes, yes, I think you have it right," Miss Anderson exclaimed, standing back up straight, brushing off her skirt. "Well, yes, well, um, let's consider the Callipygian fashion, notice how the ladies' skirts clung so tightly to their derrieres which were often..." She looked around the class over her shoulder and, ever so subtly, thrust out her bottom, just a little bit. "Pantiless, which really made their bottoms even more enticing to the young men of the trible."

It went on this way for the rest of the class, Miss Anderson given moments of respite, sometimes short, sometimes long, and then the switch would be flipped and she would have to struggle to contain herself, to control herself, at times apologizing for the spasm within her hip as she bent over a bit, clutching a desk, a chair, at one time even the shoulder of a student, her bottom twitching and shivering.

The students began to feel very sorry for their teacher, as she did appear to be in quite a bit of pain. Judy even suggested that perhaps she should go see a doctor, but Miss Anderson reassured her that she already had, and that she was told that the spasms were harmless and would gradually subside.

But, they were strange wriggling spasms indeed, for they were often accompanied by facial expressions of pleasure, even delight, along with little whimpers and sighs. A few of the students really felt that she was actually enjoying her painful spasms, which seemed most curious indeed.

By the time the class ended Miss Anderson appeared to be exhausted, waving the students to leave as she rested against her desk, her face flushed, her breathing heavy.

The students filed out of the room, at least all of them but Robert.

And, when all of the others were gone Miss Anderson strode over to shut the door behind them. She knew that there would not be another class in this room for at least an hour. She couldn't lock the door, but she could at least provide them with some privacy.

She returned to her desk, pushed the chalk, books, and notes to the side, and climbed onto it, which wasn't that easy wearing heels. She looked back at Bobby, who was still sitting in the back of the room, wondering what he should do, wondering what Miss Anderson was going to do.

He didn't have long to find out. She turned her back to him, looked back over her shoulder, squatted down on the desk and slowly raised her skirt, revealing to the boy's ogling eyes his pretty teacher's naked bum, posed in a manner that suggested she was going to pee. It was a very obscene pose indeed. Robert's eyes bugged out. She wasn't going to do that, was she? Holy crap!

And, then, much to Robert's amazement, her face grimaced and strained as it looked like she was in fact taking a dump.

It was a sight he never imagined he would ever see, even if he got married. Do wives let their husbands see them take a dump? He seriously doubted that (assuming that a husband would even want to watch) and this was even weirder, as this was his teacher, doing it right on the desk of her classroom!

Of course, she really wasn't trying to do that, was she? How disgusting would that be! But it sure as heck looked that way. He got up from his desk and made his way to the front of the room, arriving just in time to see something smooth and white peeking out from within her severely stretched anus.

Well, of course! Whatever he had been turning on and off had been stuck up Miss Anderson's butt, and she was now trying to get it out. He had assumed that it was in her pussy, like a more normal vibrator. This was much, much better. He only wished he had realized this during the class. He would have turned it on more often. He wondered now if he should offer to help. He could perhaps stick his finger up in there and pry it out.

And, then suddenly, with a big grunt from Miss Anderson, this rather large egg slowly squeezed out through her sphincter, stretching it out real, real wide, wider and wider and wider. "Oh please," Miss Anderson gasped as she tried to force it out, feeling a bit awkward to be doing this in front of the young man, to say the least. She didn't think it was going to be this hard, and then suddenly it reached the halfway point and easily, quickly popped out the rest of the way, leaving Miss Anderson again gasping but this time with a big sigh of relief.

Robert was fascinated. It was just so fucking obscene, and incredibly erotic. The egg now just hung there, dangling from her anus by a string. Apparently there was a second one?

Miss Anderson paused for a moment, recovering from the first egg, gathering her strength and resolve, the first egg still dangling from her squatting butt hole, and then took a deep breath and began to work on the second one. She wasn't at all worried about having any embarrassing accident, having thoroughly cleaned herself in there before class. She could perhaps have an embarrassing fart but she was now passed the point of no return.

With her face grimacing, her muscles straining, she pressed and pressed and pressed, trying to get the second one out as well. Well, it was pretty clear to her now that there never had been any real risk of one slipping out accidentally. These guys were really hard to evacuate. And, then, she felt the second one slowly, so slowly, making its presence known to the young man's fascinated eyes.

It was sort of like she was a hen laying eggs, but in a most backward, perverse manner. Robert's eyes again widened in wonder as his teacher's anus likewise slowly spread open, trying to stretch beyond perhaps its limits to let that big rounded white egg through. He imagined that nothing that big had worked its way out before, or at least it didn't appear that way, but of course he didn't really know of his teacher's anal habits.

"Oh please, please, please," Miss Anderson grunted and pleaded as she tried desperately to force the second one out, and then sighed deeply as it almost squirted out once it got past the halfway point.

Two of them were now hanging from a string. The first one resting on the desk.

Robert was impressed. She had three of them up there? His own anus twitched at the thought of doing something like that.

Miss Anderson decided to let the young man join in. She wasn't so sure she wanted to go through this struggle with all of them. "Bobby, would you please do your teacher a favor and pull out the rest?"

"Oh yes, Miss Anderson. Absolutely." He reached out to grasp hold of the first egg and got down on his knees so that he could have an even better view of his teacher's butt hole.

"Be gentle now, Robert."

"Oh yes, Miss Anderson, I will." He pulled gently on the egg. If it was like a band aid he should probably pull the last one out real fast, but maybe she also liked it slow and, besides, having it come out gradually made it more fun to watch.

It was considerably easier for him to pull it out than for Miss Anderson to expel it the more natural way, and he grinned as he saw the third egg make its appearance and then slowly stretch open her sphincter.

Miss Anderson whimpered with discomfort and pleasure at the feel of the egg gradually being pulled past her stretching anus, and then sighed with relief and loss as it slipped out.

There's still another? Robert continued to pull. It was kind of like a magic act where there are these scarves all tied together and no matter how long you pull it just seems to keep going on and on. But, it was all good fun for him and he gently, slowly pulled out the remaining three eggs, the last one popping out and then slamming down onto the desk. He looked wistfully at Miss Anderson's anus as it gaped open for a second or two, and then slowly closed shut.

Betsy continued to squat on the desk for awhile longer, gathering her composure, adjusting to the fact that her rectum was now finally free of any eggs. It felt good, but it also felt kind of empty and abandoned.

She looked back down over her shoulder, at Bobby kneeling beside the desk, his face just below her butt, sporting a big smile as he continued to study her asshole. She blushed as she said, "Thank you, Bobby."

He looked up at her, past her squatting ass, his face also reddening, having been caught by his teacher ogling her asshole. "Oh, um, yeah, Miss Anderson, sure thing."

She shifted her position to get down onto her knees, still on the desk, her ass thrusting out over the edge, her butt now so full and round, her cheeks fully spread, her tired and worn anus twitching. "Do you think it's pretty, Bobby?" she asked the young man.

Robert got up onto his feet to take a good look. "Oh, Miss Anderson, I think it's beautiful," he replied, in all sincerity.

She giggled with embarrassment, and appreciation. Maybe the doctor was right? She should perhaps have a photographer take a close-up picture of it, so she could appreciate it herself. She giggled to herself at such an idea. She reached over for her purse and pulled from it a plastic jar of cleansing wipes. She handed it back to Robert. "Would you mind cleaning up your teacher, Bobby?"

Robert gladly complied. A student should always be pleased to clean off the teacher's blackboard after class, and this was a whole lot better. He ripped open the jar and took out a few. He didn't take the time to carefully separate them as he was very anxious to get started.

She didn't actually need any cleaning at all. She just knew she would enjoy feeling herself being cleaned by the boy, and she also knew he would enjoy it as well. Many years ago students did so much enjoy doing these little favors for their teachers. It was nice to experience it once again.

Robert also noticed that she didn't really need any cleaning, but he still took his time, enjoying the very intimate moment with his teacher, with her little curly, puckered butt hole. He took the opportunity to explore every little inch and crevice, causing her at times to squirm and wiggle when he hit a particularly ticklish or sensitive spot. He even stuck his finger inside, wrapped in a clean wipe, for just a bit.

"Robert," Miss Anderson teased, "don't be naughty."

"Yes, Miss Anderson," he dutifully replied, reaching down with his left hand to adjust and squeeze his cock. He wondered if she might in fact actually let him fuck her there, but that was obviously going much, much too far. Students really shouldn't be fucking their teachers in their butts.

"All clean?" She finally asked, wiggling her butt flirtatiously at him.

"Oh yes, yes, very, very clean."

"All spic and span?"

To show her that it was indeed, Robert leaned forward and placed his face directly on the seat of learning, planting his tongue on Miss Anderson's anus.

"Oh, Bobby!" Miss Anderson gasped with surprise and delight. Now, that felt real, real good. "Oh, Robert," she whimpered again as she felt the young man work his tongue up and down and all round her anus. The sensations were just so intense, so consuming, so exceptional.

She whimpered and squirmed to the point that Robert had to grab hold of her cheeks to keep her still and steady enough that he could keep his tongue applied to her pink curly star. He even tried to work his tongue up inside, crushing his face into her soft round butt cheeks.

Betsy could feel what he was trying to do, pushing his tongue hard against her anus, and she did her best to try to relax her sphincter, to allow him entry.

And then in it slid. Not particularly far, but it was quite a thrill to get it in at least a bit, to feel her sphincter grasping hold of his tongue, as if she was embracing it, hugging it, squeezing it with all her might.

Betsy reached back between her thighs and frenetically diddled her clit with the tips of her fingers as she felt the young man's tongue wriggling up her butt. It was so terribly wrong, but so deliciously titillating.

She suddenly pulled away, not so much that she couldn't take it anymore, although she knew it wouldn't be too long before she had an orgasm, but simply because she wanted to do more, including more for the young man.

She again reached into her purse and pulled out her hand lotion. It was a better lubrication than the tingling ointment she had purchased at the store. She squirted a big glob on the tips of her fingers and then reached back to apply it her asshole. She then handed the lotion to Robert and crawled away from him, all the way over to the other side of the desk to give him room to join her. When she reached its edge she bent down, laying her face on the surface, raising her bottom up high. "Robert," she whispered, "fuck Miss Anderson in the ass, like a good boy."

She didn't have to tell him twice. Robert climbed onto the desk. He quickly stripped down his pants and boxers to his ankles and carefully approached his teacher's upraised ass, gingerly making his way along, while squirting an additional glob onto the tip of his very swollen knob. He could have taken his pants and underwear off completely, but he was still worried a bit about someone coming along. He wanted to be ready for that.

Just as he reached her he glanced back at the door. They were taking a bit of a chance. Nobody was apparently scheduled for this room, but somebody could just walk in. He, they, could get into a lot of trouble

1...345678