Miss April

Story Info
Miss April brings Erik to the edge.
1.6k words
3.77
21.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April pressed her fingers into her soft, wet flesh. Her spread legs invited the world, and the man immediately near her. Her nipples were peaking, a tight contraction of the small cells that made up her most immediately seen attributes besides her bright, blue-grey eyes.

And it was those eyes that pulled most people, forget just men, quite a few women as well, into her presence. It was a fierce combination coupled with her rich, black hair and her demanding sensuality.

And now it was that sensuality that pulled Erik's mind from all thoughts he had been thinking, perhaps any thought he had ever thought in his life.

She smiled her evil smile, small upcurl at the corners of her mouth. Her fingers continued to slip deeper into her, her middle one brushing against her clitoris brought her enough of a jolt she had to open her mouth partly into a small "o" that was duplicated at the entrance to her vagina, where her middle finger slipped inside her.

She opened her eyes enough to let Erik know he was being watched. It was through her eyes she commanded him. Even now, seeing her looking at him was having an effect. His mouth had been open for some time, his body too submitted to her will to react other than in a base manner, just the image of her perfectly shaped, nude body was enough to keep him still. A body she put many hard hours of sweat into to make it obey her will. There were many things she could command, and it all started with the axiom that one could not begin to think of controlling someone else, unless you could control yourself.

She knew her body. She controlled her body. Brought it pleasure or...pain. Her choice, such as it would always be. And thus she controlled men. Men like Erik. Erik commanded men of his own. He was an established powerhouse all his own, and yet....even powerful men needed to be controlled. They yearned for it. They begged for it before her. She loved it. Lived for it. And there was no man she couldn't take in this manner... Well, no man who didn't want to be controlled in this way. And there were many of them. And they found her, she never had to look.

She watched Erik react to her slightest movements. Even now she was releasing enough wetness that it was accumulating in the folds at the entrance of her "pussy", they would say. She preferred vagina. There was something more powerful in that word. "Pussy" was nice, but is was soft. Lacking power. "Cunt" was abusive, certainly indicating less dominance, hardcore with little preamble or thought. The language of an animal.

Vagina, was hers, with a capital V. She controlled its power, let herself release, relax fully. There was never any nervousness. She would bind the man before her with her glistening folds and aroma. Moisture has such a powerful effect, always. And besides, she thought, as she slipped her finger out and brought it to her lips, she very much enjoyed how she tasted.

She drew her hand from her mouth, her lips drawing off every bit trace of her fluids as her tongue slipped between her fingers before slipping back into her mouth.

"Oh Erik, my keep," she said, often referring to her lovers as her keep. "That tastes so good. Would you like some?" She asked, raising one eyebrow. The effect on Erik was profound as he sat there with his cock in his hand. Yes, "cock". She liked the word. Just as she liked to be "fucked", not be made love to. It's just that there were different velocities, pressures at being fucked. And, as always, it was under her command. Slow, deep, penetrating. Fast and shallow. A mixture of the two combined with different body positioning. It was all so...her way.

Erik's hand on his cock froze as he waited for her next words. He was hers fully. She could tell him to do just about anything for the promise of what was before him. Perhaps one day she would find out just how far she could make them go.

Erik nodded. It was a small nod. One. She had already trained him that anything more than subtlety was not well received by her. This was his fourth time back from such learning. Her dissatisfaction was always expressed swiftly, firmly, and without recourse. He knew that if he were to have anything to do with her and her body, he had to get past the directives of her mind and her will. But there was something about Erik she enjoyed toying with. More so than with others. Some men had been dismissed after their first digression. Seldom would any get beyond two. Yet here was Erik. On number four. She smiled and opened her lips a bit more.

She slid her finger back into herself, brushing against her clitoris a bit more firmly than before. She felt her eyebrows contract with the sensation.

Erik started to move, to sit back and adjust himself. He almost took his hand off of his cock, but a small tilt of her head and a lowering of one of her brows froze him in place. His eyes darted about slightly, and she could read his thoughts in them. He was wondering if he had moved too much. If he had blown it in some way he couldn't readily imagine.

She held her fingers still for a moment, watching him almost shake with the muscle tension his position was causing. She wondered how long she could make him stay there before he collapsed.

She smiled again. Later for that. They had already been at this for nearly forty minutes. Him watching her trace her hands over her body, enjoying herself. She had allowed him to stroke himself off slowly. She was surprised at how immediately hard he had gotten, and stayed. He was quite fit.

Her smile had eased his mind, but not his body. He stayed where he was like a good boy. She made another small, expanding circle with her fingers, collecting her own moisture until she could actually feel enough to cause it to drip. Two, maybe three drips worth. She raised her hand up, and in the soft light of the room one large, clear drop could be seen pendant on the end of her middle finger. She tiled her head back slightly and watched Erik's mouth open more as she opened her own.

As she got to her lips, she let the drop touch her bottom lip and drew a line across it to deposit the rest of her "collection" there. Then she leaned forward, trying to prevent it from gliding into her mouth. And with steady, calm movement, she leaned her upper torso toward him while keeping her head in the proper position to prevent her drop from doing anything other than staying there, right where she put it. She felt the shift of her breasts as she leaned closer to Erik, close, closer yet, until she was almost brushing against his own lips. Erik made the smallest movement to adjust his head to better match her own.

She looked directly into his eyes and stopped her forward movement. A warning. Erik froze completely. He even stopped breathing.

Satisfied he wasn't going to do anything more, she moved ever so slowly forward to touch her bottom lip to his. She kept her eyes on him as she slid her lip against his, transferring her moisture. She could feel him shake. She could see his face turn red, his eyes collect moisture of their own, and they were concerned. He gasped slightly, trying his best to hold it in. And then she felt the hot spray against her leg and the immediate, and slightly alkaline scent of sperm. She moved back a bit and looked down. He had shot across her thighs and all the way up to folds of her vagina. She let out a measured breath and felt it trickle down the thin landing strip of pubic hair she kept above her vagina and slowly make its way down to her lips there, tickling slightly and mixing with her own moisture. The rest of it made its way with gravity down her thighs.

She tilted her head, as though not quite sure how to take this. It was the first time he came for her. Granted, it wasn't when she wanted, but she realized he was only man.

She looked down and touched herself with the same fingers she used before and collected some of his sperm, wiping upward so that it pushed into her slightly, and brought it up to her face. She looked at Erik and held the finger between them. He was shaking still, his face a deeper red than just seconds ago. His eyes were on her and they held fear. Yes. Fear.

She brought her middle finger to her lips and proceeded to insert it in her mouth deeply. She drew the finger out, her lips forming perfectly around it, and once out, used her tongue to press against the roof of her mouth. She slid her tongue around and tasted. Finally, she swallowed. It was Erik, all right. Manly to the last.

She smiled. "See you in two days," she said. She watched him nod once, then added. "And Erik, don't touch yourself until then." Erik nodded again.

She watched him slowly compose himself and draw away from her. He left the room and she could hear him fumble for his clothes in the hall. She heard him leave and close the door softly.

Only then did she go back to pleasing herself. Only this time she had a bit more lubrication to help finish her off. That, and the warm scent of her keep, Erik.