Miss Julie Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brandi had the mask secured, she took her gloved hand and began to lightly stroke his cock. Muffled groans escaped from behind the mask as she jacked him almost lovingly. Bending down slightly, she put her lips to his cock and sucked him all the way into her mouth in one long stroke. She sucked him for several minutes, then when she felt he was near to cumming, she pulled her mouth away, leaving his cock twitching and bobbing up and down.

Walking back to the chest, she pulled out a jar of cream and the biggest dildo in the box. It was truly a monster, easily 14 inches long and 3 inches thick, with a hasp and a handle. She opened the jar and began to rub the cream all around his asshole, working it into his rectum with two, then three, fingers. When she felt he was ready, she eased the head of the dildo to his hole and began to push. Even though he had been opened up, the size of the cock caused the man to buck and scream in pain. But Brandi was relentless; she just kept pushing it in.

When she had about 10 inches in, she pulled it back slightly and pumped it in a fucking motion, and soon his cries were cries of pleasure. Each time she pulled it back out a little, she pushed it a little further in on the in-stroke. Finally, she had it all the way in to the hilt, and the man began shaking and groaning. Brandi soon began to fuck him hard with the dildo, and when she reached around with her left hand to grab his cock, that was all it took for him to explode with an unbelievable cum load. Brandi caught what she could with her hand as he spewed his sperm in every direction.

When he was finally finished, his head drooped onto his heaving chest. But Brandi, climbed back on the stool, pulled the mask up, so that the rubber cock was pulled out of his mouth. However, it was quickly replaced by Brandi's gloved hand rubbing the collected cum into his mouth, then she smeared what was left all over his face. Satisfied, she pulled the mask back down, grabbed her riding crop and gave his butt – with the huge dildo still in place – several hard whacks. "You weren't supposed to cum yet, you pig," she snarled at him. "Ah well, I'll bet watching everyone else getting fucked will get you back up."

And, indeed, the lustful moans and cries filled the room as the moment of truth neared. Julie had climbed off the young man whose face she had been riding and walked back to the black man who was still pumping his dick in the white man's ass. She rubbed her slick body over his as they kissed with mounting lust. Then she reached down and began to stroke the young man's cock, which stood up unattended. That didn't satisfy her, so she bent down and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked on him awhile, as the man gritted his teeth to keep from cumming too soon. "Why don't y'all switch," she said with a shaky voice. "I want to suck your cock while he fucks you," indicating the black man. "Even after it's been in his ass?" he asked. "Especially since it's been in his ass," she answered. "It makes me so hot to think about where that fine cock's been."

So the black man pulled his cock out of the other man's ass, then Julie lay on her back on the floor. She wanted to see this. The black man straddled her head, then bent his back slightly as the young white man put his cock to the man's back entrance. It went in easily, as Julie watched avidly. Laughing giddily, she pulled the black man's cock to her mouth and sucked him in as far as she could. In this position, she could just about get all of it in, and she licked and sucked the brown meat. The trio were just about to the edge, and when Julie pulled the brown cock out of her mouth and pulled it hard three times, he shot a huge load all over Julie's face and down over her tits.

As he came, the contractions of the man's ass as he pumped his cum all over Julie triggered the white man to explode his cum deep in the man's bowels. All at once, the two men told Julie to, "cum now for us," and a rippling orgasm roared through her body. After shuddering for long minutes, the trio collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Over to the left of that trio, the foursome was also in full swing. The two large men were relentlessly pumping their 10-inch cocks deep in the young Latino's ass and mouth, using him hard. Victoria was right amongst them, as she pushed her dildo into the ass of the swarthy man fucking the young man's ass. She pumped the toy deep in the man's ass, and it wasn't long before he began pumping his cock faster and faster. With a cry, he pushed deep one final time and shot his big load deep in the man's ass. At the same time, the blond man grabbed the man's head in both hands and pushed his cock deep in the man's throat, then pulled out and shot a geyser of cum all over the brown face. He shot cum on his nose, his cheeks, up over his eyes, then pushed the cock back in the mouth to be cleaned. Incredibly, the twin orgasms touched off a second, smaller cumshot from the young Latino, without his dick even being touched.

Julie might have thought the show was over, if she had been coherent enough to have a lucid thought, other than how she could give her body the sexual pleasure it had come to crave. But there was more to come. Brandi called Julie over to her treasure chest and handed her a strap-on dildo. "You've been getting fucked righteously all weekend, how would you like to turn the tables, and fuck them back," she said in a conspiratorial tone. The man all watched her avidly; they knew what was coming and they were eager for it, even if Julie did not. Julie was helped into the harness that housed the dildo. "These guys are going to line up for you, and I want to see you fuck them to within an inch of their lives," Brandi whispered to Julie, whose eyes lit up at the idea.

She started with the large blond man. She knelt behind him, pushed the cock past his anal ring and began to fuck him just the way she had been getting fucked. She laughed the laugh of a person whose mind was descending into madness as she fucked this large man with her fake cock. Reaching underneath his body for his hard cock, which dangled below him. The man groaned and fucked back on the fake cock, trying to get more of the 9-inch dildo up his ass. With a strangled cry, he exploded his cum onto the floor. Just for good measure, Julie kept fucking him roughly for several minutes after he had cum.

Julie did this to the remaining four men who knelt in front of her, while Victoria pressed a smaller dildo up Julie's ass to increase her stimulation. As the fifth man shot his load, Victoria whispered for Julie to cum now, and Julie squealed as she had yet another orgasm, then she laughed again at the idea that she was cumming while fucking a man with a fake cock. The five men then saluted Julie and left the room.

That left the man at the other side of the room. He was still dangling, still with the huge dildo up his ass. The trio of women surrounded him and began to rub their hands all over his body, everywhere except his dick. Brandi placed the stool in front of the man and indicated for Victoria to step up on it. She did then she lifted her right leg and impaled her pussy on his rampant cock. Behind him, Brandi whispered a threat into his ear, "If you cum too soon, you worm, you will pay dearly." The man just groaned into the mask and nodded his head.

Victoria fucked him like that for nearly 10 minutes, long enough to give herself a very satisfactory orgasm. Then it was Brandi's turn. She climbed on the stool, turned her back to the man, pushed her ass back until her pussy covered the head of his cock. She began to fuck him with long, deep strokes. "Why don't you be a good girl and pump that thing in his ass for me," Brandi asked with a twinkle in her eyes. Julie felt her pussy begin to tingle as the familiar feelings began to rise once again. She walked behind the man, grabbed the handle of the big cock with her right hand and began to work it, while stroking her blood-engorged clit with her other hand.

Brandi finally pulled herself off the purple, angry-looking cock. "Your turn," Brandi said to Julie, and Julie didn't hesitate. She climbed on the stool and backed up to the man's cock, which was being held up by Victoria. But instead of putting it in her cunt, Julie had Victoria aim the cock at her ass. When she had the head at her opening, she pushed back hard and felt the cock plunge up her ass. Julie howled in animalistic pleasure as the man fucked her ass wildly. She rode the cock with wanton abandon, moaning and keening as the sexual feelings mounted. Just as she felt him begin to swell, she pulled herself away, turned around and inhaled his cock in her mouth. Brandi nodded at her as she sucked his tool. When she felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat, she pulled him out and aimed his cock at her tits and watched lustfully as he covered them with his cum.

Both Brandi and Victoria told Julie to, "cum now, my sweet, cum now, now." Julie stood there shivering in nearly uncontrollable lust as three huge orgasms ripped through her body. The orgasms were so strong she had to lean on Victoria to keep from falling over. Brandi smiled at Julie as she watched the redhead orgasm. Finally, her orgasmic throes slowly subsided, and she was gently laid down on the floor for a few minutes.

Chapter 16: Julie does the late show again Julie sat on the floor, her chest still heaving from her exertions. But her body was still craving more sex. By now, it was nearly midnight, but Julie was just peaking from the drug she'd been slipped earlier, so she was a long way from being through. She had one more thing she had to do, and that was the Saturday night late show. The truckers were out in force tonight, many of them eager to sample the Ponderosa's new gangbang girl. Word had gotten around that this one was an especially dirty fuck. The story was that she was a bored housewife who craved constant sex and was willing to do anything with anybody or anything to get her kicks. It was true, up to a point. Julie's body was indeed craving constant sex, even if her conscious mind was still clueless about what she had become.

Victoria led Julie back to the gangbang room. The hall was already filling with eager customers, and Julie smiled and flirted with them all, running her hands over their cocks as she passed. The room still smelled of dirty sex as she lay back on the sheets, which were still cum-crusted from her work on Friday. Victoria gave her a long, wet kiss, then walked to the door and ushered in the first man. "Oooh, baby, I been waiting all night for this," said the man, a lanky man of about 35 who held a solid 8-inch dick in his hand.

He walked up to the bed and climbed on. Julie sat up and took his cock in her mouth and began to suck on him lovingly. This was all she wanted at the moment, to be filled with a procession of hard dicks. After a few minutes of fellatio, she lay back down and told the man to fuck her hard and fill her pussy with his cum. The man put his cock to her dripping hole and plunged in to the hilt. Both of them gave long expressions of relief at getting what they each needed, and they quickly got into the rhythm.

Thus began Julie's second night with the late show. This was different than the previous night, of course. Then she had been passed out, now she was very much awake and respondent, giving as much as she was receiving. The lanky man couldn't hold back for long and with a groan he surrendered his cum deep in Julie's cunt. The next man was a beefy man with an unusually shaped cock. It looked almost like a tall pyramid. The man was probably 2 ½ inches thick at the base, and was about 7 inches long, tapering to a fairly small head. Nevertheless, it was a hard cock, and the man straddled her head and fed her his cock. Julie sucked, licked and kissed the cock eagerly, before he too pulled away and pushed himself in her drooling pussy. This man had excellent staying power and he fucked Julie for nearly 20 minutes before finally spewing his cum deep in Julie's pussy.

The next man turned her over onto her knees and pushed his long slender cock in her pussy doggy style. The next one pushed his 9-inch dick into her still-gaping asshole and fucked her ass. The man who came after that also fucked Julie's ass, but he pulled out as he came and shot a huge load up her back and all over her butt cheeks.

Two men entered the room next and took up position at either end of Julie's body. One pushed his cock in her pussy from behind while the other filled her mouth with a thick 8-inch dick. These two also lasted awhile, and when they finally came deep in each orifice, one of them whispered for Julie to cum now, and she responded with another strong orgasm.

Three men came in next, and Julie now knew instinctively what to do. One man lay down on his back, and Julie quickly straddled his hips and sank her now-gushing pussy onto his dick in one long stroke. She pumped her hips up and down on his cock a few times, while alternating sucking the other two dicks. Then she reached back, spread her butt cheeks and told the one of the other men to fuck her in the ass. Julie squealed as she felt both of her holes being filled. But she didn't squeal long, because she felt the third man's hard cock ram past her lips, deep into her mouth. They fucked her long and hard before shooting their cum in her.

Things started to get blurry right about then as the drugs she had been plied with began to wear off. But the gangbang continued on. Julie was rolled back onto her back as two men, large tattooed bikers, entered. One pulled her head back and skull fucked her so hard, large amounts of slobber drooled from her lips. The other shoved a fat 10-inch cock up her pussy and pounded his dick hard in her cunt. They pounded their cocks in Julie until they were ready to cum, then they pulled out and hosed her with prodigious loads. The biker at her head shot his load all over her face, over her chin and over her chest.

Next up were five men who entered and surrounded her prone figure with their cocks. This produced nearly a half-hour long fuck as the five men took turns fucking her mouth, her pussy and her ass. Eventually, one got her up into a squatting position over his cock. Holding her perfect ass in his hands, he guided her asshole to his cock and slowly pushed himself up her wet open hole. Another got in front and put his dick in her pussy, then the other three surrounded her head and took turns sticking their dicks in her mouth. Julie was in a state of exhausted delirium as the hard dicks fucked her.

When they felt ready to cum, they all pulled out and jacked themselves off all over her face, her chest, her stomach and over her wet, red-trimmed bush. After they left, it was back to the train, as a succession of men stepped in, put their dicks in her flooded pussy, her equally sodden ass or her overflowing mouth. They all fucked her hard and added their loads to the many that were already there. The sheets quickly became soaked with a potent combination of sweat and cum, but Julie paid it no mind. In fact, Julie was beyond caring about much of anything, except her gnawing need to cum. She lay back on the bed and just let these men fuck her. Occasionally, she would wrap her legs around the waist of the man she was fucking, trying to get him to make her cum, but they wouldn't give her what she wanted, what she needed.

Finally, one man did tell her to cum now, and he kept on saying it. Julie arched her back and felt tremendous bolts of orgasmic energy flow through her. Grabbing the man's shoulders, she went wild underneath him, orgasming constantly for long minutes. All too quickly, he felt himself going over the top, so he pulled out and added his cum to the lake of cum that was pooled on her stomach.

Julie's mind was completely wrecked as she overdosed on lust. When the throes of orgasm finally subsided, Julie was just about done as an active participant in the orgy, but that didn't stop the line of men from coming in and fucking her wherever and however they wanted. Some wanted to fuck her pussy or her ass while she was on her back, others turned her over onto her stomach and fucked her holes from behind. A few pulled her head back and skull-fucked her, and when they came, the cum rolled out of her mouth, over her nose and off her forehead, some pooling in her hair, which had begun to resemble the Medusa of myth. At last, a group of some dozen men, the last of the customers, surrounded Julie's limp body and jacked themselves off. At a signal, the men all came pretty much at the same time, drenching Julie's body with their huge loads.

Julie lay passed out on the bed, with her legs still spread wide and her body covered in one huge cum load. She had quarts of cum in her stomach, her throat was coated with cum; she had cum gushing from her pussy and her asshole. The sheets were soaking wet from her sweat, the sweat of the men who had been fucking her and the huge amounts of cum that had been shot on her body.

It was nearly 5 a.m., and Julie had been fucking for over 18 hours straight. There was simply no counting the number of orgasms she had had or how much cum she had ingested, or how much had been shot in her pussy and ass. Michael walked into the room and gazed down at the comatose woman on the bed. He had watched some of the orgy in the dungeon on one of his monitors while he and Janet had fucked long and slow, the way he liked it.

Afterward, he had slept some, so he would be able to see the final results of his work with Julie. "Sweet dreams, my dear," he said softly. "You were magnificent." He couldn't believe how well they had succeeded with this woman. Julie had arrived at the Ponderosa a proper – and very prim – housewife and mother, and in the space of two days they had turned her into one of the dirtiest cum whores he had ever seen, and he had seen plenty. All that remained was for her to come to full awareness and come to grips with the new woman – the new whore – that she had become.

12