Missing

Story Info
Chloe is missing. Finding her brings plenty of surprises.
17.8k words
4.58
37k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since Kyrsi and her sister Chloe were transferred to Iron City. They both worked for the company Acton Mining. The sisters were happy to be working and living together, even though this city was small and boring, located on a planet at the far edge of the federation.

Kyrsi was 19 years old, assigned to the communications department as an assistant. Chloe was one year younger and she was learning her way around the engine room. Their income was low, but they were sharing a room provided by the company within the mining facilities, so their expenses were also low, and they had enough to live comfortably.

Neither of the girls heard the soft clicking sound of little legs against the metallic floor as a small robotic creature approached Chloe's bed and climbed onto the mattress. It resembled an oversized bug, with a thick neck extending from its main body that ended in a round, flat surface like a flashlight.

As it touched Chloe's pillow, the young woman moved her head slightly but didn't wake up. The creature froze for a few seconds, then proceeded forward.

When it was in the right position, the creature's face lit up, shining a stream of bluish light onto Chloe's face. The glow was very soft at first, but it quickly became brighter. Then it started to pulsate on and off at different speeds.

Chloe began to dream, and in her dream she saw the most beautiful blue light surround her body. She couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from and this made her anxious. Her eyes were wide open, but only in her mind. The sleeping woman felt the irresistible need of opening her eyes for real, so she could see the beautiful light more clearly.

When she did, an overpowering wave of blue light inundated her pupils and filtered into the deepest corners of her brain. She was now half awake, half asleep, and her heart jolted; part from fear, part from pleasure.

Chloe suspected that there was something wrong with this situation, but it felt too pleasing to complain. She stared into the light for a while longer, until the disquieting sensation vanished. It didn't take long for the creature to begin influencing her thoughts. First she forgot that she was partially awake, then she forgot everything else.

***

The room was completely silent, but inside Chloe's brain her neurons were in overdrive. The blue light had turned red and things quickly started to heat up.

She felt her pussy moistening and twitching, as if it had life of its own. Her nipples swelled and felt wonderful against the soft fabric of her camisole.

All this was a hint of future rewards. She just needed to follow instructions; to be docile and obey her leader. At this moment, her leader was the robot pouring light into her eyes and into her mind. Her pussy twitched again.

Chloe saw an image of herself sitting at the edge of the bed. The way this idea popped in her mind felt alien, but she obeyed anyway, mimicking the image. She did it quietly, careful not to wake her sister. Then she felt the robotic bug crawling up her back. Her instinctive reaction to scream was suppressed before it reached her mouth.

The creature's controlling light waves were replaced by magnetic ones. They manipulated the girl's neuroelectric signals in just the right way to keep her docile and obedient. Chloe was already hypnotized so she just needed subtle commands filtered through her skull.

The last of these commands instructed her to stand up and walk out of the room.

After the first few steps, Chloe felt a drop of her vaginal juices dripping down her inner thigh. Her pussy was burning with need. The aroused woman had to make an effort not to drop down to her knees and rub herself to climax right there.

Kyrsi slept peacefully on her bed, unaware that her sister was being kidnapped at this very moment.

***

Chloe walked down a path that she knew perfectly well until she reached the engine room. After crossing through the main door, she stood immobile for a few seconds. The image of herself completely naked popped in her mind and she made it a reality by removing her clothes. More instructions poured into her brain and she continued walking to the lower level. Something big was waiting for her down there. A monster.

Still deeply entranced, Chloe was staring right at the creature, but she was not looking at all. Only after the robotic bug detached from her head and jumped away, did she begin to regain consciousness.

Chloe staggered slightly as awareness slowly came back to her. She found herself in the engine room and had no idea how she got there. Even worse, she was completely naked! Chloe was too confused and scared to notice the cool air that flowed between her wet inner thighs.

"What the fuck?! What I am doing here? What is happening?!"

Then she heard a crackling noise a couple of meters to her right.

This time, Chloe was able to scream her lungs out. Unfortunately nobody was around to hear her. The engines room was completely sound proof and precisely for this reason the monster had chosen it. They were alone and the creature could do whatever he wanted to the helpless woman.

Chloe was aware that several alien species worked at the mining company, but this wasn't one of them. She had seen this kind of monster before only in the species catalog. She remembered it very well because she had made fun of the creature's squid-like tentacles protruding from its mouth. Chloe was not laughing now.

"Get away from me!!"

The monster moved forward. The panicked woman stepped back until she was cornered against the wall. Being much taller than her, he loomed above the scared woman.

Chloe looked up at the his head, with its tentacles churning and twisting a few centimeters from her face. She couldn't see any teeth, with provided some relief, but then again, he was so massive that he could crush her to death without much effort.

"Please don't hurt me!" Chloe pleaded.

The creature grabbed her arms, holding the frail woman in place.

Chloe felt the disgusting tentacles clasping her head and she screamed again, but this time the sound died in her throat. The strangest sensation began to spread across her brain. It was like her thoughts were being pulled away, replaced by ideas of sin and debauchery.

The astounded woman tried very hard to fight it, but it was impossible. She couldn't even move, much less reject whatever was being implanted in her mind.

After a few minutes, Chloe realized that resisting was pointless. She wasn't sure if she came to this conclusion by herself or if it was being forced into her brain. It didn't matter. It felt good to give in. It made sense to forget about all her fears and sorrows and embrace joy and obedience.

Chloe moaned for the first time that night. In the back of her mind, she knew that something bad was happening to her but she was becoming too enthralled to care.

The ideas of sex and wild debauchery that poured into Chloe's brain, became evident between her legs after a few minutes. Vaginal fluids drooled from her pussy and it began to accumulate on the floor beneath her.

The woman's arms hung limply by her sides and her legs no longer supported her weight. The monster was still holding her in place, and she had to do nothing but enjoy the pleasure that was filtering into her mind through those wonderful tentacles.

Then, as easily as breathing, her orgasm arrived. Chloe's eyes rolled back while pure ecstasy washed over her entire being. Her empty pussy twitched and gushed while her moans became louder. The rest of her body remained still and obedient.

***

After a long time, but that seemed much too short for Chloe, the creature released her body and left her kneeling on the ground. She was immobile, deep in a trance, with her arms still limp by her sides. Her eyes were blank and her latest orgasm was still going. She couldn't believe this was possible, yet here she was, enjoying the longest climax of her life.

The monster broke the silence by giving Chloe a command, while his phallus emerged from his crotch and grew considerably. The woman's pussy twitched hard and her orgasm ended abruptly. She had to obey. Nothing could get in the way.

"Stand up and turn around."

Chloe did as she was told. She stood up, turned around and bent over, presenting her ass to the creature. The only thought on her mind was sex. Everything else had been stripped away. She couldn't even remember her own name. She didn't need to. At this moment, she saw herself only as a sexual being whose sole purpose was mating.

But if she could see the size of the phallus that was about to penetrate her, she would be screaming in terror. Chloe was not a virgin, but she had very little experience regarding sex. The creature couldn't care less about this. This female was his property now, to do with as he pleased. And at this moment he wanted to fuck.

Chloe's pussy was as tight as expected. The monster shoved his phallus into the girl's cavity until the thickest became too wide. It was important to keep her unharmed, so he went easy. Chloe felt the fat cock pushing into her body and it was anything but easy.

For an instant, her instinct of preservation tried to fight back against her enthrallment. Then the phallus entered a little deeper and she screamed in bliss. Resisting was unnecessary. This was the greatest pleasure she had ever felt.

Little did she know that it was just the tip of the creature's cock. Corroborating that her body could adjust to his size, the monster grabbed frail teen and lifted her off the ground while he shoved the rest of phallus inside. Chloe screamed again in elation. She could feel the phallus so deep in her body that it seemed impossible.

The images that had been filtered into her mind under the influence of the tentacles were coming true. She had seen herself being ravished while held high above the ground, as she was at this very moment. And she had seen more. A lot more! There was so much debauchery to experience yet. She wanted to live it all. It was her new purpose.

The creature was confident in his control over the feeble woman, but he was surprised that she yielded so easily. This mission was going to be so much fun.

As Chloe reached another climax, the monster realized that this female had a hidden propensity for wild sex that nobody knew about; not even her.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you?"

He put her back on the ground and forced her to bend onto all fours, with her ass high up in the air. In this new position, the was able to pump Chloe's pussy from behind as fast as he wanted.

The squelching sounds of his cock hammering the girl's pussy echoed against the walls of the room and mixed with her moans of unrestrained bliss.

Chloe was struggling to remain conscious, barely enduring the depth of the penetrations combined with the speed of his blows. But she had been instructed to stay in this position, and she would do so until told otherwise.

At last, the creature reached his peak and discharged a big load of cum into Chloe's womb. The exhausted woman felt the warmth of his seed filling her to the limit and this reignited her orgasm. The girl's body shuddered violently, but even during her climax, she stayed in the same position.

The creature's balls twitched over and over until his sperm reserves were totally emptied into the receiving woman. His objective was not to impregnate her, but she was fun to play with. Maybe some time in the future he would spawn offspring with her.

When he was done, the monster pulled back and Chloe couldn't hold her position any longer. She crumbled to the floor while the accumulated sperm leaked from her pussy and puddled on the ground between her spread legs. Chloe's body was still jolting sporadically from the lingering aftermath of her powerful orgasm. This had been the single most amazing experience of her life and she was not fully aware of it happening.

"Come and rest with me," the creature said, sitting on the floor and resting his back against the wall.

The monster had a plan to follow and he needed access to Chloe's brain again. This time, she was delighted to allow him in. The aroused woman didn't hesitate for a second to lay down next to him and place her head under the churning tentacles. After a couple of minutes, her vaginal fluids started puddling beneath her body again. He finally allowed her to know his name: Afrit.

***

The following night, Jennifer was getting friendly with an old acquaintance who was visiting the city. Her ass was getting smashed against the metallic wall while her friend pounded her pussy with the wonderful cadence that she loved so much.

"Yes... like that," Jennifer screamed.

Jennifer was kind of a big deal. She was the first half-human born from a gyniod's pregnancy. Her mother, Cassandra, had been the perfect female robot, identical to a real woman in every way, created to infiltrate a long gone enemy. That was before Cassandra came into contact with an alien device, the DNAR, which provided her with the capability of reproduction. Scientists were still trying to figure out how this device worked and they were failing miserably.

Cassandra had raised her well, away from prying eyes, but as soon as Jennifer was old enough, she went her own way, craving independence. Cassandra was not too happy with this decision, but she had to let her daughter follow her own path. That's what brought Jennifer to live in this small city. Here, nobody cared who she was or where she came from.

Her friend, Dakurt, was a federation dealer that traded in anything that could provide a profit; most of the time legally, sometimes not so much.

Every human male that Jennifer had met in the past, sooner or later learned who she really was. After that they never looked at her the same way. She hated that. She preferred to hang around with aliens, who were completely uninterested in the matter.

"I can feel that you are about to cum. I want your sperm in my mouth!" Jennefer said, gasping with excitement.

Another reason that drove Jennifer towards male aliens was the formidable size of their cocks. Dakurt was no exception.

Jennifer waited until the last second before falling down to her knees and engulfing Dakurt's cock. The first stream of cum hit the back of her throat and filled her mouth completely. The second gush spilled from her lips and dribbled to the floor.

His sperm tastes so good. Much better than any human's. Jennifer thought.

"Shove it all in. Like you did the last time," Dakurt demanded.

Hearing her mate's plea, Jennifer took a deep breath of air and swallowed Dakurt's rod until the girth was too much for her small mouth. This was so arousing to her that she felt her orgasm approaching fast...

Jennifer's orgasm exploded within her loins at the exact moment that the doorbell rang. At first she thought that her mind was playing tricks on her, announcing her climax with a dramatic sound. But then Dakurt confirmed that somebody was at the door.

"Are you expecting company?" Dakurt asked.

That was strange, specially at this hour. Jennifer was not expecting any visitors. In any case, she was too busy swallowing her friend's cum, so whoever was at the door would have to wait a moment.

***

Jennifer opened the door, still naked and with her face smeared with cum.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Hi... my name is Kyrsi. I heard that you are a private investigator."

Kyrsi was taken aback when she saw Jennifer's nude body, but she pretended that she didn't care. This was her best chance to find her sister.

"Yeah? Where did you hear that?" Jennifer asked, trying to figure out who this woman was.

"Please. I need your help." Jennifer pleaded. Her voice was broken.

***

Kyrsi explained everything about her sister's mysterious disappearance. She also said that she overheard Jennifer's name at the police station when she was trying to get some assistance. The police detectives were too busy, as always, so she thought that seeking outside help may be a good idea.

"Chloe always tells me where she is. Something must have happened to her," Kyrsi said. While she talked, her eyes kept drifting towards Dakurt's big cock. He noticed and so did Jennifer.

"Jennifer's services are not cheap. Do you have money darling?" Dakurt intervened.

"I have some money. It is not a lot but..."

"Don't worry," Jennifer interrupted, checking Kyrsi's sexy body, "If you don't have enough money, maybe you can pay me in some other way."

"I'll do anything." Kyrsi said, acknowledging that there was a real chance of getting Jennifer's help.

Without giving Kyrsi much time to think about it, Jennifer walked around and gently grabbed her from behind. She placed one hand on Kyrsi's left breast, and the other lifted the young woman's skirt. Dakurt moved forward, his cock already enlarging.

"Let's see if you really would do anything. Just relax and enjoy the moment. We will find your sister soon enough."

"You like my cock, don't you. You have been staring at it," Dakurt said.

God! This creature's cock is so big. Kyrsi didn't respond, but she was definitely admiring the alien's big phallus.

Kyrsi was nervous. She had never been in a threesome before and she had no clue what to do. But she knew that the money she had saved wasn't nearly enough to pay for a private investigator, so she had no choice. She had to play along.

As Kyrsi removed her clothing, her pussy started moistening. She felt guilty that she was about to have sex with a couple of strangers while Chloe was lost and maybe in trouble. But in fact, she was doing this for Chloe. Hopefully it would be over soon and they could begin the search.

At Dakurt's request, Kyrsi went down onto her hands and knees while he crouched behind her. At this point, her heart was beating hard and her pussy was dripping wet. Kyrsi had sex with an alien once before, but on that occasion her partner had been rather small and not very skillful. She didn't care to try again. Today, the situation was totally different and Kyrsi didn't know what to expect.

Jennifer was facing way, retrieving an Acadian worm from her locker. She only used her naughty pets on special occasions, and this certainly qualified as one.

"Have you missed me, my darling? Are you ready for action?" Jennifer asked the worm, as if it could understand her.

"Not too deep, please! Your cock is so big," Kyrsi pleaded, looking back at the humanoid.

"Here it goes." Dakurt exclaimed.

He ignored Kyrsi's request and shoved his entire phallus into the woman's tight cavity. He had plenty of experience with humans, and he knew that she could take it, and more importantly, she was going to enjoy it.

Kyrsi yelped when she felt the fat cock penetrating to the bottom of her pussy on the first stroke. Her vaginal walls stretched widely to take Dakurt's meat. She had never felt so full in her entire life!

Dakurt began to pump Kyrsi from behind. She could feel his lower body smashing against her ass, which meant that his cock was buried to the hilt! The amazed woman quickly learned that her fears had been completely unjustified. Her body was capable of adjusting to his incredible size, and it felt absolutely wonderful. Kyrsi could hear Jennifer talking to her while this happened, but she was too overwhelmed to pay attention.

"Have you played with an Acadian worm before? If not, you are in for a treat!" Jennifer said.

"Put it in her mouth!" Dakurt said, "Her pussy is going to twitch so hard around my cock."

Kyrsi, overwhelmed by the hard pounding, only noticed the presence of the worm when it entered her mouth and squirmed down her throat. She couldn't understand what was happening, but the sensations in her pussy were augmented considerably. It took no more than ten seconds before she exploded in climax. As Dakurt had anticipated, Kyrsi's pussy twitched hard while her eyes rolled back from sheer bliss.