Missing Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" She cried after me running to catch up. I always prided myself on being fast, outrunning bullies and such would do that to you, but she caught up and past me in no time, her lovely hair billowing out behind her. "Come on slow poke." She teased as she past.

She couldn't slow down in time and tripped as she reached the water. The water resistance suddenly slowing her feet down while her upper body kept moving forward and she fell face first into the water with a splash. I laughed and dived over her as she sat up. I dove head first over her into a four foot wave that crashed down on her head. I slide under the water for a few feet before coming up about twelve feet from the shore. Because of the high swells the water still only came up to my waist.

I was grinning as I spun to point at her. But paused when she wasn't there, for a moment my stomach sank. What if she had gotten hurt?

Then I felt something slam on top of me from behind and it wasn't water. Jillian leaped onto my back and I toppled both of us into the water. She rolled off of me in the water and I stood up spitting out the salty water.

"Blah Jillian, don't be mad at me because you can't run." I said.

She only pointed at me laughing.

"You made me swallow water." I moaned.

She only laughed harder. I splashed her and she stopped laughing to spit out water. I grinned and she darted for me, but I moved back and swam away with backstrokes. She swam after me spouting obscenities and promises that I was dead if she got me.

I swam out further and flipped onto my stomach and rode a wave back toward the beach. I glanced around for Jillian but couldn't find her. I wasn't worried this time; I figured she would pop up when she wanted to. I walked slowly further out until the water was up to my chest before I turned to wait for a wave.

As I leaped forward to catch a wave something latched onto my trunks. Unable to stop myself the wave took me toward the beach and whatever had my trucks forced them right off of me. The waistband of the shorts caught on my foot and saved me from being drug to shore nude.

I recovered in the water and spun to find Jillian grinning and holding my trucks in the air. The water was over my waist so no one could see anything but it didn't make me feel any better being nude in the ocean.

"Jillian." I spat. "Give them back. That's not funny, I'm naked here I wouldn't do that to you."

She smiled and with one hand reached back behind her. "Would you like me to loss this little top in a big wave? My poor breasts would be all exposed and in the open." she said in a teasing tone.

I remembered my decision to act on her next set of advances and I took a step toward her. "I dare you." I said slowly.

Jillian eyed me and drew her hand out from behind her holding onto an end of the bikini string and let the string fall. Her breasts seemed to expand at the release of pressure on them, but they did not sag in the slightest. Still held on by the string around her neck the bra did not fall away so I was only treated to a more voluminous view of cleavage. She seemed to expect my protest before she completely removed her top.

I gave her none and simply took a step toward her. "Well? I'm waiting." I said eyeing her chest.

She smiled. "Not going to try and stop me?"

I shook my head. "Naw, I give up. You are just too irresistibly sexy for me and I can't refuse."

She smiled took on a more desired look and she closed the distance between us holding my trunks in her hand. "If that's the case why don't we finish this in the truck?" She said softly into my ear as if the nearest people over fifty yards away could hear her had she spoken aloud.

I paused as her hand found my shaft under the water and gave me a light squeeze that near dropped me to my knees. I recollected myself and looked at her, her face mere inches from mine. I could see the hunger in her eyes, the sparkle in them that said "Fuck me in half."

I swallowed and took my trunks from her. I slipped them on over my hard on and smiled. "Race you there." I spun around and started swimming wildly back to shore.

Jillian matched my stroke for stroke toward the shoreline until the water was too shallow to swim in and we both staggered the rest of the way to the beach. We ran to our beach set-up and clumsily gathered our things, I lugged the two beach chairs over my shoulder and Jillian wrapped her outer wear in the towels and balled them up.

She took the cars keys from the pouch I had hidden in the pocket of one of the chairs and we tossed the stuff in the trunk. Then she opened the backdoor and shoved me inside, and followed right behind me.

Her arms wrapped around me and I fell back on the seat with her on top of me kissing me deeply. I could feel her firm breasts pressing into my chest and loved it. My cock quickly regained it's firmness until it was a raging pole pressing against her tight firm stomach. Her lips pressed hard against mine to the point of hurting but I didn't care, I let her kiss me as she would. My inexperience left me just kind of mimicking her; she seemed to like it all the same.

Finally she pushed herself into a push-up position over me, her long still wet brown hair falling on my chest. Even though we had just climbed out of the salt water I could still smell the shampoo she used this morning. We shared the same shower so I knew she had used the Herbal Essences shampoo that grandma buys in bulk from Costco.

"You need to learn how to kiss, you're terrible." She said with a smile.

I shrugged. "You better teach me then."

She smiled wider and let one hand reach down the gently graze my cock. "Maybe later, I want to kiss something else right now." She sat on onto my thighs and gazed down at the tent in my shorts. She seemed to savor her first sight of it as she very slowly pulled my shorts down. My cock sprang out with a thud onto my lower abdomen and Jillian gasped and cupped my full balls, which sent a tingle through me and my cock jumped before her.

"Oh my, this is magnificent." She breathed scooting back further down my legs so she could lean her face right over my cock. She stared at it as if taking a metal picture of it before she did anything.

"I don't know about that." I said. I had written stories about guys with "perfect cocks" and whatnot but I never once believed I contained anything special in my own pants. I could be sure but my best guess was I was maybe 7 and a half inches long and fairly thick. Bigger than average, if average is only 6 inches, but not THAT much bigger right?

Yet Jillian shook her head. "You have one amazing weapon here. I've never seen one this big." She stated as if she had a lot of experience. I know for a fact that she had only had one boyfriend before and only had sex with him. I think she used the word never to emphasize how much bigger I was than Tyler or whatever her last boyfriend's name was.

She sat up and measured my cock with two hands over it. Once she had her hands far enough apart she pressed them against her and looked down. "I'd say that that's going to go pretty deep inside me. Maybe even into my womb! I've always wondered how that felt, some of the girls at school had spoken of it but I never had anybody who could get that deep inside me." She smiled at me. "It's like it's meant to be."

That thought of being fully inside her pounding into her womb made my cock jump.

Jillian clapped her hands. "Where are my manners, I'm sorry you wanted to see me right?" She reached up and pulled her bra over her head and tossed it somewhere up front.

Her breasts came to view for the first time and they were wonderfully firm and plump. Big enough to firmly grip in my hands but not big enough to sag in the slightest. Her nipples were small and centered and looked nice enough to nibble on.

She lean forward again this time grabbing my cock tightly in her hand. The feel of her warm skin around my shaft sent a spasm through me and my cock jumped oozing a bit of pre-cum. She smiled and gently slid her hand up and down my shaft.

"Oh you're already dripping for me." She glanced at me. "I guess you are too excited to last too long. So I'm just going to have to make you shoot your cum all over my tits. We can fuck later ok?" She said.

I could only nod, afraid to say anything and break my concentration. I wanted to at very least feel her mouth around my shaft.

She eyed me and pulled my cock till it stood straight up at her mouth. "You are that close huh?" She asked.

I nodded slightly.

"Ok, no worries." She glanced at my rod and opened wide.

I briefly felt her mouth breath blow over my cock before I felt her lips wrap around the first two inches of my fuck-stick. I groaned and lost it instantly, my cock buckled like a shotgun and a massive spray of hot white cum shot into Jillian's wonderful mouth. She gasped and pulled away quickly clearly surprised. My cock buckled again and yet another spray for seed shot right between and on her breasts like a cream explosion on her chest. My cock buckled one more time and only a little dribble of white fluid oozed out of me.

Jillian looked piss for a minute her lips closed tightly. Her face seemed to be in a grimace and my heart froze. I hoped she wasn't angry for not warning her, but it happened to fast I couldn't help myself. She opened her eyes and looked at me, then she smiled and opened her mouth slightly. She stuck out her tongue which she had in a bowl shape, inside the little cup was a large puddle of my cum.

Seeing the look on my face she chuckle which cause the puddle of semen to fall from her tongue onto her chin and tumble down further onto her navel.

"Oops." she said, using her hands to gather up my cum from her body until she hand most of it in the palm of her hand. She looked at me and smiled. "Normally I hate the taste of cum but after having yours in my mouth for a moment I realize how good this stuff is." She said as she lapped the pool of white cream from her palm, swallowing it completely.

Then using her palms she rubbed the remaining semen into the skin of her breasts. "You sure come a lot, and all at once too, almost." She said, caressing herself. "Well I was going to let you fuck me bareback but until you can control yourself we better use a rubber. I don't want to get knocked up before school starts."

"I wouldn't want to knock you up either." I said. "Jillian maybe we shouldn't do this." I said sitting up. My cock had gone soft after such a massive explosion, but Jillian put a hand on my chest and forced me down.

"No you don't. You are not going to back out of this." She reached down and slide my trunks back up over my waist. "Look we'll just go to a 7-Eleven and get a box of condoms."

She climbed off of me so I could get up, and she gave me a sexy look putting the tip of her index finger into her mouth. "Besides, don't you want me?" She asked, running her other hand along the crotch of her bikini bottoms. "Don't you want to slide that big hard cock deep into my womb?"

I nodded. "Fuck yeah I do." I cried climbing into the front seat and starting the truck.

Jillian giggled behind me and said. "Hurry."

I drove back up the road toward home to a little corner Walgreens. I glanced at Jillian in the back and said. "Stay here."

She gave me a dumb look. "I'm topless back here goofball."

"Oh right." I said shutting off the engine and climbing out of the truck. I went straight to the back of the store where they carried the medications like aspirin and allergy pills. Also where they kept a case full of several different kinds of condoms.

I have never in my life have to buy a condom before and had no idea what to get. There were different brands and sizes. SIZES! What a stupid idea, I mean they just said small, medium or large but they didn't tell you how big each size was. Was medium 6 to 7 inches or what? I decided to grab large condoms and the paused again when I saw ribbed and lubed or non ribbed non lubed. The ribbed package said "for her pleasure." So I grabbed I package of Trojan Warm Sensations large.

When I got back to the car I noticed Jillian's bikini bottoms on the steering wheel. I turned around and saw Jillian bending over the backseat her bare ass and cunt in direct view of me. I swallowed and felt my cock rise again. I could see her bare cunt and she smiled back at me giving her ass a shake.

"Hey there big boy." She said. "Ready to fuck me?"

I pulled out of the parking lot and floored it down the highway. It took me a few minutes to realize that I didn't know where we were going. We sure as hell couldn't go back home were the grandparents could catch us in the throws of passion. We couldn't just park the truck somewhere and fuck in the backseat either, the last thing we'd need would be a cop finding us and arresting us for indecent exposure.

"Hey where are we going Jillian?" I asked eying her in the backseat.

She was casually rubbing her cunt with her fingers and when she heard me talking she looked at me in the mirror and stuck her fingers into her mouth sucking her own juices off the end of her fingers.

"I don't care. Just hurry up and get your cock in my tight little pussy." She said.

"Fuck it." I cursed myself and headed up to the very top of a local park. Being Thursday there was no one at the park so we had the place to ourselves. Since I parked as far as I could away from the road, no one casually driving by would see the truck and come to investigate.

Turning off the engine I grabbed the box of condoms and dove into the backseat. Jillian giggled and wrapped her arms around me kissing me again. I tasted her tongue as she pushed it into my mouth. I sucked on it gingerly and she pulled my trunks down. My cock sprang free and I kicked the shorts away.

Jillian reached down and stroked me softly while we kissed. I pulled the box of condoms out of the bag and showed them to her.

"Are these okay?" I asked her.

She took the box and smiled. "Oh ribbed for me huh?" She giggled.

I took the box and opened it taking out an individually wrapped condom and opened it. I took it out and turned it over in my hand. Jillian took it from me and took hold of my cock. She fitted the condom to the head of my painfully hard cock and began to roll it down my shaft.

"Uh oh." Jillian said.

I glanced down. "What?"

"It won't fit." She said.

I glanced down and saw that the condom only rolled about halfway down my shaft until my cock became too wide and the condom could roll no more. Worse was when she took her hand off the condom it rolled itself back off my cock and popped onto the seat.

"I never bought condoms before I didn't know what kind of get." I explained. I started to reach for my shorts to go back to the store and get bigger condoms but Jillian put her hand on my cock and began to stroke me.

"Forget it." She said staring at my rod.

"What?" I asked.

She let my cock go and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me down onto the seat. "I said forget the condom. I need you now, inside me. I can't wait. I need to feel you filling me with this big hard cock."

She startled me and raised herself over my aching erection. She took my knob in her hand and slowly lowered herself until the head of my big cock was wedged between her soft labia. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my cock.

She looked at me at my cock gave a massive throb against her. "Are you ok? Don't cum in me the second you're inside." She warned.

I could feel my balls huge and full of hot cum, even after the load I unleashed not half an hour earlier. But I was still at least a little ways from coming now and I nodded. "I'm fine but I don't know how long I'll stay fine." I said.

"Don't worry I just want to feel you inside me for a minute that's all. Then I'll pull you out and you can cum in my mouth again." Jillian said.

I smiled at her and felt her press onto my cock. She was tight and it took a bit for her to get just the head of my prick inside her. My tip entered her with a pop and she gave a wide eyed moan.

"Oh!" She whimpered. "My god you feel so good." She cried and lowered herself more onto me.

I balled my fists and was digging my fingernails into my palm to keep from cumming as she velvet soft hole descended onto my shaft. She had to stop after my head plus another inch was inside her. I could feel her cunt walls rippling along my tip as if they were actually feeling the intruder between them.

It felt so warm and wet and soft that I couldn't hold out much longer. "Jillian, I can't..." I started.

"Not yet, please. Just a little longer, let me get you all inside." Jillian cried. "God I'm so full."

She pushed harder now her face contorting as the rest of my cock slide deeply inside her until my knob hit something firm deep within her. She felt it too and she cried out loudly in pleasure. She sat very still for a minute not even her pussy moved around me. Her neck arched back and she let out a long wail that must have rattled my windows. Suddenly her cunt tightened around my cock like one of the blood pressure machines at the supermarket. First it all tighten around me at once like a silk fist then rippled wildly up and down like fingers. Her juices drenched my shaft and my balls squeezed sending my cum on its journey up my shaft.

In a panic I grabbed Jillian's hips and lifted her completely off of my cock. Jillian fell onto the seat next to me still in the throws of her orgasm. My cock exploded like a volcano sending eruptions of cream into the air and onto my stomach and Jillian's legs which where across my lap.

After a rather large cum puddle formed against Jillian's shin I slumped back in the seat breathing hard myself.

We just sat there unmoving, for I don't know how long. It was long enough though that by the time Jillian began to sit up the cum had just dried into a white crust on my gut and her leg. It was like we ad tried to glue ourselves together.

Jillian shifted so she could lean against my and look into my eyes. She really had beautiful eyes and her hair looked great besides being a little tussled. She smiled, "You did it." she said. "Well almost."

"Did what?" I asked.

"My womb, you where almost there. One more push and that last inch of you would have pushed into my baby chamber. God how cool is that? It felt so good I almost didn't want you to pull out. Your meat filled me so much that I wanted to feel the warmth of your seed fill me even more. I wanted to know that your little seed people were inside me trying to find my egg." she said.

My cock jumped a little at her words, but was still no where close to being hard again. "Jillian we can't do that! I mean it, I can never cum in you." I said.

She began to stroke my chest with her fingertips. "That's what you said about having sex with me in the first place, and look what happened." She slide her hand down to the dried cum on my belly and peeled a cum flake from my skin. She looked into my eyes as she popped it in her mouth and sucked on it until it was once again a cream. She smiled and swallowed then moved her head down to lick the rest off of me.

As she licked and lapped at my stomach I found my hands rubbing her back and her ass, as she was now on all fours. My hands explored her wonderfully tight ass and I moved my finger to her slit to rub her there. She sighed contently as I slide my finger around her slit but never inside her. She was wet to the point of dripping, I could feel her juices dripping from my hand.

I watched as she moved down my body once again taking my flaccid penis into her mouth. She swabbed her tongue all over my rod getting our juices off of it.

"I like how our cum tastes when it's together." She said moving to my balls and suckling them into her mouth carefully.

Through all of this my cock did regain some of it rigidity and she remounted me. She sat on my lap almost on my knees so her body didn't touch my cock at all. Her weight on my legs sent a painful tingle through me and I realized my legs where asleep. We had been sitting too long.