Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We kept it small for you," Charlene said with a laugh. "There were only eighteen."

"I feel shameless," Harriet said, her cheeks flaming.

"You were anything but," Greg said as they arrived at the house. "Everyone was impressed that you were willing to become Friends and to show that by sharing your most personal and private self. Personally speaking, you have a delicious pussy and it felt wonderful to be inside of you."

"Oh!" Harriet said, blushing furiously as they entered the house.

"I agree," Charlene said. "It was almost like eating Mary's pussy again."

"M-Mary!" Harriet gasped.

"She didn't tell you?" Charlene asked.

"No," Harriet replied, feeling suddenly lightheaded.

"I'll bet you'd like a shower," Greg said.

"I'd love one," Harriet replied gratefully, "and then a bed."

"Right this way," Greg said, leading her to the en suite bathroom in the master bedroom. "Just make yourself at home," he said, leaving her.

Harriet luxuriated under the shower for a long time, feeling the ache in her pussy from all of the fucking she had done, her head still spinning with everything, the Friendship ceremony, but most of all, the realization that Mary was far more sexually active than she had realized. Charlene had eaten Mary's pussy! And her own! Her mind was whirling when she finally crawled into the big bed and fell asleep.

Harriet awoke once in the night, disoriented, in the midst of a wet dream that she realized was caused by Greg's head between her thighs, his tongue gently busy in her sore pussy. She came several times before he stopped and she fell asleep again, sighing.

The next time she awoke, sunlight was streaming in the window and next to her Charlene was riding her father's cock, her full breasts with their hard nipples swinging in front of her as she raised her ass up and down. Even though she knew that Charlene had eaten her pussy full of her father's cum the previous evening, she still hadn't quite connected the dots until now.

"Look who's awake," Charlene said, smiling at her but not missing a beat. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Harriet replied, staring in shock at Greg's cock disappearing into his daughter's pussy.

"Good morning," Greg said, an arm reaching out around her shoulders to draw her close. "Sleep well?" he asked after kissing her, long and deep.

"Like the dead," Harriet replied, feeling her pussy getting wet. "Though I did have a strange dream," she added, smiling at him.

"A specialty of the house," Greg said, grinning at her, then groaning, reaching up to cup and squeeze Charlene's breasts as he lifted his hips, pressing himself into her.

Harriet's eyes opened wide when she saw Charlene lift herself off of her father's cock, her long pussy lips clinging to the shaft, cum dripping. She froze, wanting to panic, but freezing when Charlene dismounted her father and then knelt over her face, her pussy spread open, cum drooling from her gaping hole and from her long pussy lips. Harriet had seen the pussies of the women James had fucked in the Friendship ceremonies, but never from just inches.

Harriet had time to gasp before Charlene lowered her cum-filled pussy onto her mouth, the cum cocktail filling her immediately sliding down her tongue into her mouth. Harriet had always loved the taste of herself on James' cock when she sucked it, but she had never experienced such an intense taste of pussy as she was now, the taste of Charlene's pussy juices literally intoxicating, Greg's cum merely a textural difference, not really seeming to affect the taste.

"Oh, my!" Harriet gasped when Charlene lifted herself off of her face, turning to smile down at her.

"That was nice," she said, leaning down and kissing her, surprising Harriet when the tip of her tongue pressed between her lips to find her own.

"Oh, I'm so sore," Harriet gasped when she felt Greg lifting her legs onto his shoulders and rub his cock between her pussy lips.

"Not a problem," Greg said, placing the head of his cock against her rosebud.

"Oh, yes, yes," Harriet panted as she felt Greg's cock sliding into her ass.

"What a nice way to start the day," Charlene said many minutes later after Greg had cum all over Harriet's pussy and Charlene had sucked her clean.

"I can honestly say I've never experienced anything like it," Harriet said, laughing. "God, I feel so depraved."

"Isn't it great?" Greg asked, a big grin on his face.

"What's the plan for the day?" Harriet asked, inwardly shocked by her casual acceptance of what had transpired.

"That's entirely up to you," Greg replied. "You're going to be here for two weeks, so there's no hurry. If you want to spend the first days playing tourist before you start seeing how the mission works, that's fine."

"I think I'd like to start in the mission first," Harriet said. "Then I'll understand better when I start playing tourist."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how was your first day at the mission?" Charlene asked when they all sat down for dinner at the end of the day.

"Nothing like I was expecting," Harriet admitted with a chuckle. "Back in Nkopola, we teach school to children all day, then visit homes in the evenings."

"It was a pretty normal day," Greg added. "I think it was eight Blessing sharings and three Friendship ceremonies."

"Oh, you're not counting the two blowjobs and the lunchtime fuck with you?" Harriet asked, laughing at the chagrined look on Greg's face.

"I'm surprised he was that restrained," Charlene said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Well, it did take some getting used to being on my knees sucking some stranger's cock and having people come in and just stand watching," Harriet replied.

"It always turns me on when people watch me," Charlene said.

"I was so wet, my pussy stopped aching," Harriet said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you think that they're fucking?" Mary asked her brother after she had finished sucking him off when they woke up in the morning, having slept in John's bed.

"One way to find out," John replied.

"She did invite us," Mary agreed, getting to her feet and heading to the door.

"No clothes?" John asked.

"I'm hoping not to need them," Mary replied with a laugh as she left the room, her sexy ass swinging.

To her surprise, Mary found that the door to her parents' bedroom was wide open, something that it never was, even when they weren't home. The door was always closed unless they were entering or leaving. Even more surprising was seeing Julie riding her father reverse cowgirl, her hands on the bed behind her, her feet on either side of his knees as she slid her fat pussy up and down on his cock.

When Julie smiled at her when she saw her watching, Mary entered, crawling onto the bed to watch from mere inches as her father's cock slid in and out of Julie's pussy. She could feel Julie shudder when she leaned forward and teased her fat clit with her tongue, then slid her tongue down to her father's cock, tasting Julie's pussy on the shaft.

"Holy Christ!" James gasped when he felt Mary's tongue on the shaft of his cock as Julie fucked him, his balls exploding, cum gushing up into Julie's pussy. "Ahhhh!" he cried out when he felt his cock pulled from Julie's pussy, only to be engulfed by Mary's mouth.

Julie collapsed down onto James, her arms and legs splayed wide as she watched Mary sucking her father off, then lift her face to smile at her before gluing her mouth to her pussy to eat her, slurping up the cum cocktail that filled her.

"Well, good morning!" Julie said when Mary had finished.

"This is definitely my favorite way to start the day," Mary said, smiling at the shocked look on her father's face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Morning," John said when he entered the kitchen and found them sitting at the breakfast table.

"Good morning, John," Julie said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh, I guess," John replied. "How about you? It must be a little strange to be in a strange house."

"Your father was very good at making me feel comfortable and welcome," Julie replied, smiling at the color suffusing James' face. "Would you honor me with a Blessing?" she asked.

"Uh, sure," John replied, blushing at the look Mary gave him.

"There is no better way to start the day," Julie said as John moved to stand in front of her.

James stared slack-jawed as Julie began to suck John's cock.

"She's really good, isn't she?" Mary asked as she watched John's entire cock disappear into her mouth. "I hope I can suck a cock like that someday."

"It's all about practice," Julie gasped, lifting her face from John's cock.

"I plan on lots of practice," Mary said, laughing at the shocked look on her father's face. "Didn't you enjoy sharing your Blessing with me, dad?" she asked. "God knows, I sure liked it."

"I can honestly say I never envisioned having this kind of a conversation with you," James replied, his eyes widening when he saw cum leaking from the corners of Julie's mouth as John quietly groaned as he emptied his balls.

"Oh, my, what a nice Blessing," Julie gasped as she sat back, gulping down John's cum. "Thank you for the honor."

"The honor was all mine," John assured her, looking down at this middle-aged woman who had just sucked his cock in front of his father and sister.

"I'll look forward to that every morning," Julie said with a smile.

"Are you going to share Blessings with me, dad?" Mary asked, smiling at him as she licked her lips.

"I-uh-I..." James stammered, his face flushing as Mary knelt in front of him and pulled his zipper down, smiling up at him as she took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, I just love receiving Blessings," Mary gasped as she leaned back, swallowing the last of her father's cum. "It makes everything seem so good and it's the best way to start the day, setting the right tone."

"I couldn't agree more," Julie said, smiling at her beaming face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that was an interesting day," Julie said when they all got together for dinner that evening. "You only teach each day, never any time for anything else?" she asked.

"That takes all of our time," James replied. "The school was our original idea for community outreach."

"And it's a great idea," Julie said. "The kids are great and clearly enjoy their lessons. But you need to be more than teachers in a school if you want to really succeed."

"That's why we started meeting people each evening," James replied. "But we've only been doing that for a month or so."

"Yes, and only a couple of couples each time," Julie said, "which is a start, a good start. The previous three families that they brought in before you escaped as soon as they were confronted with the Blessing and Friendship ceremonies. The fact that you didn't, that you accepted and embraced it, proves that you're right for Malawi."

"What do you suggest that we do?" James asked.

"Well, first of all, let the parents all know that they're always welcome to drop by the school to observe the lessons, share Blessings, or share Friendship," Julie replied. "Since your mission and your home are one and the same places, you should also let them know that they're always welcome, for whatever reason, even if it's just to say hello and have a cup of water."

"But wouldn't that be disruptive of the class, parents stopping by for, uh, Sharing and Friendship?" James asked.

"Take turns," Julie replied with a laugh. "We'll create a space just for that."

"Do you have a school at your mission in Lilongwe?" Mary asked.

"No, not formally," Julie replied. "We teach different crafts and skills, go to their homes to help when they're sick or having children, and just generally being there for them."

"And people come by just for sharing Blessings and Friendship?" John asked.

"They do," Julie replied, laughing at the surprise on all of their faces. "I'm sure I average half a dozen Blessings and four to six Friendships a day," Julie said. "Sometimes more, sometimes less, but that's a pretty good average."

"What a great job," Mary sighed.

"But why do they come?" James asked, bewildered by the conversation.

"You ask me that after last night?" Julie asked, bursting into laughter at the embarrassed look on James' face. "They won't directly admit it, but I'm fairly certain that the Malawians believe that sharing with a white person increases their personal juju. When you go to the weekly market, do you go to the Tent of Dreams?"

"We've never been to the night market," James confessed.

"You've been here half a year and haven't been to the night market?" Julie asked, truly flabbergasted. "That's the center of life in any community. You need to go, every week. Make it a point to greet those with whom you have shared Blessings and/or Friendship. They will be so proud to be recognized and acknowledged. They will also introduce you to their friends. Your circle will grow. And always go to the Tent of Dreams."

"I've never even heard of it," James said, shaking his head.

"It's not usually talked about," Julie explained. "It doesn't really exist in terms of its impact on reality. What happens in the Tent of Dreams is just that, dream stuff that didn't really happen."

"This is making absolutely no sense to me, you realize?" James asked.

"John and I have been to the Tent of Dreams," Mary said. "In Chipita and also in Rhumpi."

"We can ask this evening about the market," Julie said. "You do have an outreach appointment tonight, don't you?"

"Yes," James replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, I just love seeing the look on dad's face when I'm sharing Blessings and then Friendship," Mary said as she crawled on top of her brother when they got home later that evening.

"I told you, you're hot, especially to watch," John said as Mary worked her pussy down onto his cock.

"His cock was so hard," Mary said, rocking her hips as she began to fuck her brother.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Of course it excited you," Julie said, tousling James' hair as he ate her pussy. "She's a gorgeous, sexy young woman. It excited me, too."

"But she's my daughter," James said, lifting his pussy-smeared face to look up at her.

"She's an adult," Julie retorted. "She's perfectly capable of making her own decisions about what to do with her body and with whom."

"I worry about what she thinks of all of this," James confessed.

"She seems to be reveling in it," Julie said, "which you should be, too. I could be insulted that you're between my legs talking instead of eating," she said, sighing when James' tongue stroked her big, fat clit before sliding into her flowing hole.

"I also worry about Harriet, how she's going to react, to any of this," James said, crawling up Julie's body, stopping to suck on her large nipples, eliciting a moan from her as he did, his cock finding her sopping pussy and sliding into her.

"I'm sure that she's going to be just fine," Julie said, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist as he plunged his cock in and out of her hungry pussy. "I'm more curious about how you're going to react when you hear about her experience in Chipita."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, god, I'm so nervous," Mary said, fidgeting as she waited with her father and brother as the bus arrived.

"Dear God, give me strength," James prayed out loud as the bus door opened and Harriet stepped out, looking around, her eyes lighting up when she saw them.

"Oh, I have so missed you, all of you," she said, hugging each of them tightly, then kissing James, practically sucking his tonsils from his mouth.

"We've missed you, too, mom," Mary replied as they went to the car. "It was so strange without you being here."

"No problems with Julie?" Harriet asked.

"She's the best," Mary replied, John agreeing. "We just loved her."

"James?" Harriet asked, cocking an eye at him as they drove towards their house.

"We have so much to talk about," James said, avoiding a direct answer.

"You have no idea," Harriet replied with a laugh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How did Julie like our mission?" Harriet asked as they ate dinner.

"She seemed to like it a lot," James replied. "She seemed very comfortable in just about any situation."

"Did she have any suggestions?" Harriet asked.

James explained about inviting the parents to visit and any others who might be so inclined, especially the Ngoni.

"Greg and Susan do the same thing in Chipita," Harriet informed him. "It's actually a really good idea. Have you started with it yet?"

"Just for a week or so," James replied.

"Is anybody taking advantage?" Harriet asked.

"Each day, a few," James replied. "What was it like in Chipita?" he asked.

"Well, they don't have the school, so they have a lot more opportunity for people to come by," Harriet replied.

"Well, we need to go," James said. "You up to it or do you want to stay here and sleep?"

"No, I'll be fine," Harriet replied. "We'll talk more when we get back," she said to John and Mary.

"Uh, that's one of the things we're going to talk about," James said as John and Mary got to their feet.

"I-I-I don't understand," Harriet stammered.

"We're coming with you," Mary said, slipping an arm around her mother's waist.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harriet had butterflies in her stomach as they socialized with the three couples, Afari and Rotoru, a shy couple in their 50s who were their nominal hosts, Dkora and Nanimi, a high-energy couple in their 30s, and Ranuli and Krabari, a heavy-set couple in their 40s, unable to keep her eyes off of her children as they comfortably interacted with everyone.

"Would it be acceptable to begin?" Afari asked, approaching James and Harriet.

"Of course," James replied with a smile.

"I would like to offer Friendship," Afari said to Harriet.

Harriet was acutely aware of her face flushing as she saw John and Mary standing together watching her.

"I would be honored," Harriet managed to reply, allowing Afari to take her hand and lead her to the table that had been prepared.

Harriet felt her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs as she undressed, very aware that John and Mary had undressed with everyone else and had moved closer and were closely scrutinizing her. Her ruby nipples were so hard, they ached when she stood up after stepping out of her dress.

"I offer Friendship," Afari said formally after helping Harriet up onto the table where she leaned back on her elbows, her feet up on the edge and wide apart, her pussy spread open for everyone to see, including her children.

"She looks just like you," John whispered into Mary's ear as they both stared at their mother's spread pussy. "I wonder if she tastes like you?" he asked, grunting when he felt his sister's elbow dig into his ribs.

"I accept your Friendship," Harriet replied, inhaling when she felt Afari's cock enter her pussy, unable to resist looking up at John and Mary as Afari's cock filled her, her eyes widening as she took in John's huge cock standing out in front of him as he watched her being fucked.

John smiled when he saw that his father was busy taking pictures, positioning himself and Mary so that they were in the background of several of the shots.

"It is time for the Blessing," Afari gasped, pulling his glistening cock from Harriet's pussy and climbing up onto the table to straddle her, sticking his cock into her open mouth, groaning when he felt her lips lock on the shaft of his cock as she sucked on him with her whole mouth, her eyes opening slightly when she felt the first spurt of cum on her tongue.