Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not unsafe," Chabwera replied. "And Nance family is many years in Chipita. There will be no problem."

"Do we need to hide the fact that we are now Ngoni?" James asked.

"Never!" Teleza replied. "Always be proud to be Ngoni. But nobody will ask white people if they are tribe members. It is very unusual. You are special."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, I talked to Greg Nance today," James said when they were all gathered for dinner. "They're really excited that you're going to visit them. He insists that you won't be any trouble and that you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

"Can we leave tomorrow?" John asked.

"I don't see why not," James replied.

The rest of the evening was spent pouring over atlases and maps and reading up on whatever they could find about northern Malawi.

"God, I'm beat," Harriet sighed as she fell onto their bed.

"Let me help," James offered, reaching up beneath her skirt to grab her panties and peel them down her legs.

"You're going to help?" Harriet asked, smiling as he finished undressing her and then himself, his cock standing at attention in front of him.

James' cock lurched when he pulled Harriet's legs wide apart and spread her pussy with his fingers, the pink interior glistening wetly as he leaned forward and slid his tongue into her. He loved eating her when she was wet like this and thoroughly enjoyed himself, bringing her to several orgasms before crawling up her body and sinking his cock into her.

"I'm going to miss the kids," Harriet said as James fucked her.

"With them not here, you won't need to hold back," James responded as he plunged his cock into her hot pussy.

"I've been so afraid that they'd walk in on Chabwera and Teleza sharing Blessings us," she said, giggling as she squeezed James' cock with her pussy.

"Ah, ah, ah," James groaned as his balls let loose as he pictured Chabwera's ebony cock in Harriet's mouth, cum leaking from the corners as he filled it with cum, just as James was doing right now with her pussy.

"Mmm, perfect," Harriet sighed as she unwrapped her legs from around his waist and lay sprawled beneath him.

"I'll say," James agreed, rolling off of her onto his back next to her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, dad, wake up," Mary said the next morning, knocking on their door before opening it and barging in, stopping in her tracks when she saw that they were both naked on their backs.

"M-Mary," Harriet said, grabbing a sheet and throwing it over James and pulling it up to her neck. "What..."

"We have to be at the bus station in 30 minutes," Mary explained.

"But it's still dark out," Harriet complained, looking out the balcony to see the lights still twinkling in the town.

"The bus leaves at 5:00, mom," Mary said. "You know that."

"Give us a minute," Harriet said. "We'll be right down."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I couldn't believe it!" Mary whispered to her brother while they waited for their parents.

"So they sleep naked," John said. "That's no big deal. Now, if you had caught them in the act, that would be more interesting."

"Oh, you are so terrible sometimes," Mary said, slapping his shoulder as she laughed with him.

"So, you're off on your first African adventure," James said as he came into the kitchen with Harriet trailing, both of them wearing bathrobes.

"Yes!" Mary replied, her eyes bright and shining.

"John, you take good care of your sister," Harriet admonished.

"I will, mom. I promise," John replied.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you!" Harriet all but sobbed as she hugged first Mary, then John.

"It's only going to be a week or two," Mary said, her eyes glistening with suppressed tears.

"Call us tonight," James reminded them. "You have the camera, plenty of batteries and memory cards?"

"And every night," Harriet insisted.

"Mom!" Mary said. "We'll be okay."

"Yes, I've got the camera," John said, patting his pocket.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, James," Harriet wailed as she sat at the kitchen table while he made them coffee.

"They'll be fine," he reassured her, setting a steaming mug of coffee in front of her.

"I know, it's just...it's just," Harriet said.

"I know," James commiserated. "But they'll be fine."

"You're right," Harriet said, sitting up and consciously making her face more cheerful, smiling as she brushed the tears from her eyes.

"Maybe you need a Blessing to help you feel better," James said, getting to his feet and letting his robe part, his rock-hard cock sticking out.

"Yes, I'm sure that a Blessing will help," Harriet said, smiling. "Blessings are the cure for all that ails a person."

"I couldn't agree more," James said as Harriet leaned over and wrapped her lips around his cock. She could still taste herself on him from their night's fun.

"Ah, the morning Blessing," Chabwera said when suddenly the door opened several minutes later and he entered, followed by Teleza just as James was exploding in Harriet's mouth.

Harriet could only stare wild-eyed at them as she struggled to gulp all of James' cum down, her cheeks flaming as she finished sucking him off.

"We, too, always begin with a morning Blessing," Chabwera assured her. "Please, allow me to add my Blessing," he said as he stuck his ebony rod in her face as she was still struggling to swallow James' cum.

"Th-thank you," Harriet stammered, still swallowing. "You honor me," she said as she opened her mouth and let him slide his cock in.

"She is very beautiful during the Blessing, don't you think so?" Teleza said as she stood next to him, one hand dropping to wrap around his still-hard cock.

"She is at that, very beautiful," James agreed as he watched Chabwera slowly sliding all 8" of his cock into Harriet's mouth until his belly was pressed up against her nose, the shape of his cock clear in her throat.

"Are you able to give me your Blessing?" Teleza asked as she stroked him.

"Yes, it would be my pleasure, Teleza," James said, smiling and shaking his head as she sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

Knowing that he wouldn't cum so fast, having just done so, James enjoyed watching Harriet sucking Chabwera's cock. He could tell that she was enjoying it when she would hold his cock up and run her tongue up and down along the underside, then softly suck on his balls before taking him back into her mouth and down into her throat.

Slowly but surely, Teleza coaxed James to a state of excitement and over the edge, his balls spasming as he came in her mouth.

"Yes, yes," he heard Harriet gasp softly as Teleza finished sucking him off.

Turning to look, he saw Harriet jacking Chabwera's big ebony cock onto her extended tongue, ropes of cum spurting out and onto her tongue and into her mouth. Harriet gulped quickly, cum splashing onto her upper lip before she opened her mouth and took him in, her cheeks hollowing as she siphoned his cum from his cock.

"Thank you," Harriet whispered when she finished sucking Chabwera off, making sure to get every last drop of his cum, "for the honor."

"It is truly a pleasure to give you a Blessing," Chabwera said as he put his cock away.

"There are a few other Ngoni families here in Nkopola," Teleza said. "They have expressed an interest in meeting you. "Would you like to meet them?"

"Of course," Harriet replied automatically.

"Would you visit our home to meet them?" Teleza asked. "We all live in the same neighborhood. Perhaps you'd like to see what a real home for a normal family is like."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Harriet said.

"I'll speak to them," Teleza said. "Maybe tomorrow evening."

"That would be fine," Harriet said. "Just let us know."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I am so beat," Mary moaned when the bus finally pulled into Mzuzu 14 hours later, having made hour-long stops at Salima, Nkhotakota, and the fishing village of Nkhata Bay before finally arriving. After the first few stops, John hadn't even bothered with the camera. There just wasn't much of anything worth memorializing.

The road had been like an off-road obstacle course and the bus felt as though it had no shocks. The Africans on board didn't seem to pay it any mind, but John and especially Mary were beaten up by the experience. They weren't looking forward to the next day's journey on purported lesser roads.

They were pointed to a hotel where a smiling desk clerk registered them, then gave them a key, explaining that the room was on the top floor, the 5th, and that the stairs were over there, pointing.

"The 5th floor!" Mary moaned as they dragged themselves up the stairs, their rucksacks on their backs.

"We'll dump these packs and go find something to eat," John said.

"Go down all these stairs again?" Mary wailed.

"Here we are," John said as they arrived at the 5th floor.

They had to go to the left and theirs was the second door they came to. After some fumbling with the key, the door opened.

"No way!" Mary gasped when she saw the room.

It was a small, single room with a naked lightbulb hanging from a wire in the middle of the room. There was a single twin bed and no other furniture of any kind. The toilet/shower was where a closet would normally have been situated and had no door.

"You want to go down and complain?" John asked, totally deflated.

"This just sucks!" Mary said, stamping her foot. "Damnation!"

"Well, it's only for one night," John said.

"Damn!" Mary said.

"I have to take pictures of this," John said as he shook his head. "Nobody would believe us otherwise."

"You want to get some food and then take a shower or the other way around?" John asked after taking a few quick shots.

"If I take a shower, I'll never go down those stairs," Mary said. "I'm so numb right now that I could probably do it. And I am really hungry."

"Food it is," John said.

The market across from their hotel was an open-air market with hundreds of vendors offering a whole range of goods, mostly foodstuffs. They found one vendor who was grilling some sort of meat and then cooking it in a large, wok-like iron pan with a variety of vegetables and spices. It turned out to be incredibly delicious and incredibly spicy. Their mouths were on fire by the time they finished eating.

Desperate for something to drink, they found a vendor that had a couple of rickety tables with plastic chairs. There were a couple of local men squatting nearby, passing a pint bottle of some clear liquid back and forth.

They ordered two local versions of coke, ice being non-existent, and gulped half of the warm liquid down, each of them making a face when they lowered their glass.

The two men passing the bottle laughed, smiling and pointing to them, then holding up their bottle. After a minute, the man holding the bottle at that moment staggered to his feet and came over to their table, then held out the bottle to John with a big smile on his face.

Smiling back and nodding, John accepted the bottle and sniffed at the opening, his eyes widening as he realized that this was some serious white lightning. Steeling himself, he brought the bottle to his mouth and took a sip. It was the foulest-tasting anything he had ever had in his mouth and it must have shown in his expression, because the man exploded in laughter, as did his friend.

Gulping down the fiery liquid, John shook his head, then smiled, feeling a tingling all the way down to his toes.

"That bad?" Mary asked, smiling.

"Worse than you can imagine," John replied.

"That bad?" Mary said, cocking her head. "Should I try it?"

"It's awful, Mary," John said. "And it's toe-tingling strong."

"Just what I need," Mary said, turning to smile at the man.

His eyes widened and he half proffered the bottle, smiling broadly when Mary reached out to accept it. Not heeding her brother's warning, she brought the bottle to her mouth and took a healthy gulp. Immediately her face turned red, her nostrils flaring as she gulped down the foul-tasting, fiery liquid, coughing, her eyes flooding with tears as the two Africans rolled on the ground laughing.

"Are you okay?" John finally asked when she stopped coughing, unable to restrain his smile.

"That was awful!" Mary said, wiping her eyes with the backs of her hands.

"I tried to tell you," John said.

"I mean, that was really awful!" Mary said, reaching for her cola. "It would be better in the coke."

Looking over at the counter area, John saw several bottles of the same liquor they had just tasted. A bottle was only $1.50, so he bought one. Returning to the table, he opened it and offered it to the two Africans. With big smiles of thanks, they took healthy gulps from the bottle, returning it to him ¼ drained. John then poured a good measure into their colas.

"It's still awful, but it's better," Mary said.

"I agree," John said after tasting his, the two Africans moving back to where they had been squatting after exchanging big smiles of friendship.

"I don't feel nearly so bad now," Mary said with a sigh, "just tired."

"I know what you mean," John said. "We'll probably sleep like the dead."

"Just make sure your watch is set to wake us in time," Mary admonished.

"Ready to go back?" John asked.

"Might as well," Mary said, draining her drink and making a face. "Ugh!"

"This will be a great story," John said as he drained his, unable to refrain from making a face as he put the remainder of the bottle in his back pocket for future use.

Several times John had to put out a hand to steady Mary as they made their way back to their hotel. Mary made liberal use of the walls as they staggered up the stairs to the 5th floor and their room.

"This is not a Hilton," Mary stated breathlessly when they finally shut the door behind them.

"You first for the shower," John said, falling onto the bed.

"John!" Mary cried out some minutes later, waking him. "The hot water isn't working."

"Maybe there isn't any," John suggested.

"But the controls have hot and cold," Mary said.

"What do you want me to do about it?" John asked, rolling onto his side so that he was looking directly into the bathroom, his eyes widening as they focused and he saw his sister reaching up to the shower controls, her dark-ruby nipples hard knots on the ends of her full C-cup breasts.

"Isn't there anything you can do?" she asked, turning towards him, her arm going up reflexively to ineffectively cover her naked breasts when she saw that he was looking into the bathroom.

"I can fiddle with the controls as well as you," John said, trying not to stare at her shaved pussy with its vermillion slit, her clit just visible peeking out.

"Would you, please?" she asked. "Of course this place doesn't have any towels," she said as he got to his feet and entered the bathroom, trying not to look at her.

"I don't think there is any hot water," John said after a minute or so of fiddling with the controls. "I guess it's cold showers."

"Damn!" Mary said, stamping her foot and clenching her fists, forgetting to cover herself. "What a day!"

John had just fallen asleep again when Mary shook his shoulder.

"Your turn, John," she said. "You get used to the cold water."

"Yeah," John said as he got to his feet, just getting a glimpse of her naked ass as her t-shirt settled.

John didn't find the water that cold and enjoyed just standing beneath it, his head thrown back, letting the dirt and grime of the day slowly wash away.

"John, I need to pee," Mary said from the doorway, her hand between her legs.

There was barely room for two people with the toilet against the far wall and the shower mounted above it. The room was only 4' wide; a closet. Despite wanting to keep her eyes closed, Mary was unable to, getting a good eyeful of John's cock.

"Thanks," she said as she finished, quickly rinsing her hands as she scuttled out.

Mary wasn't a virgin. She had been with several different boys, one for an extended period of time. She enjoyed sex, finding everything about it to her liking. She had been worried about what she was going to do for a whole year in Malawi. The past week or so she had actually been looking over some of the young Africans that she encountered, speculatively wondering before discarding the idea as improper.

But now she was shocked by the sight of her brother's cock, even though he was trying to hide it behind his hands. He was definitely bigger than any of her boyfriends. She tried not to think about it as she lay on one side of the bed, her back to the middle, her hands clenched between her thighs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As small as the bed was, they both slept the sleep of the innocent, shocked awake in the morning when John's watch buzzed. They fumbled into their clothes and staggered down the stairs and made their way to the bus station.

They found seats together on the right side, which was going to be the scenic side as they drove 122 miles up the west side of Lake Malawi to Karonga, stopping along the way at each and every town, no matter the size, for 30 minutes up to an hour. Once again, after the first couple of stops there just didn't seem to be any point in taking any photos. They had adequate time to totally walk Khondowe, Kliwawa, Matete, Nchewere, Nyungwe, Ngara, and Mlali before they arrived at Karonga, 8 hot, tired hours later.

The remaining 61 miles west through the foothills of the mountains pushed up by the spreading of the Rift Valley were absolutely tortuous, the road winding, narrow, rutted, potholed, and just simply nightmarish. The only stop before Chipita was Lufita, a frustrating and tantalizing 7 miles from Chipita, which they could just make out as they wasted another 30 minutes.

John and Mary were absolutely relieved when they saw Greg, Susan, and Charlene Nance waiting as they disembarked the bus.

"It's quite the trip, isn't it?" Greg asked as he shook John's hand and then kissed Mary on the cheek, Susan having already hugged her.

"I never imagined it would be so brutal," John said, smiling when he saw Charlene and Mary hugging, Charlene seeming huge and Mary child-like due to the 10" difference in their height.

"Oh, I'm so glad you came, both of you," Charlene said, turning to kiss John on the cheek then impetuously quickly hugging him. "Those few days in Nkopola were such a treat, to see people, a new place. I would have loved to have spent more time with you."

"Well, it seems like we've seen every town there is between here and there," Mary said. "We had plenty of time to walk them all and get intimately familiar."

"Did you find anything memorable?" Susan asked.

"Not really," Mary replied with a laugh. "We even stopped taking pictures."

"Well, I'm sure you're going to have some memorable experiences while you're here," Greg said as he led them to their car, an old Land Rover, "and plenty of wonderful pictures to take."

"This is great!" John said when he saw the small farmhouse set amongst the trees on the northeast side of town.

"Yes, we were lucky to be able to get it," Susan said. "One of our biggest supporters left it to his family when he died with the provision that we be allowed to buy it if we wished. We were able to get the Mission back home to come up with the money and we've been here for 6 years now."

"Did you get to grow up here?" Mary asked.

"Yes and no," Charlene replied. "I'd go to school back home and stay with my grandparents, but always come here for vacations. I wasn't sure what I wanted to study after high school and came here. I still don't know what or if I want to study, but I know I love living here."

1...34567...29