Missy and Her Dad

Story Info
Missy's dad joins the fun.
3.9k words
4.59
33.6k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy and Her Dad

Saturday afternoon and I looked out of the kitchen window to see my teenage neighbour sunbaking again beside my pool.

I was a bit disappointed that she was alone. Last weekend she had brought her friend and a good time was had by all. I had been hoping for a second round but apparently not.

"Hi," I called to her.

No response.

I tapped on the window, "Hello."

Again no response.

She had her tits out as usual and was wearing sunglasses, maybe she had her earbuds in.

I walked outside and stood beside her. No earbuds.

"Hello."

"I'm not talking to you."

I knelt down beside her.

"What's up?"

"You know what is up."

"No I don't," as I reached out to touch her.

She quickly rolled onto her stomach with her face away from me.

"You know what you did."

Uh, oh. This was clearly one of those female things when the man has committed a long forgotten minor transgression only for it to become a major issue in the female mind.

"No, I don't know. Tell me."

She turned, sat up, took off the sunglasses and glared at me.

"Mandy."

Mandy, Missy's very pretty Asian best buddy from last weekend who I had also fucked.

"Mandy?"

"Yes you fucked her last weekend."

"As I recall I fucked her with your encouragement and I didn't hear any complaints back then."

Missy was now in full pout mode.

"She won't shut up about your cock. Oh Missy his cock is so big I love it. Oh Missy he stretched me out. I was so full. Oh Missy he went so deep. Oh Missy I came so hard on his cock. Oh Missy he came so hard and filled me with his cum. Oh Missy when can I fuck him again?"

"I am sick of her. We had a big fight. I told her your cock belonged to me."

There is an old saying that 'women take seriously when men poke at them in fun'. I hoped she wasn't turning into psycho bitch.

"Don't be silly. You know my cock is yours. I promise I won't fuck anyone without your permission."

"Come here," as I reached for her and gave her a hug.

"Don't be jealous. Come inside and I will show you that my cock is yours."

I took her hand and she reluctantly stood up and followed me into the kitchen.

Once inside I turned, hugged her giving her a deep kiss and at the same time tweaking one of her hard nipples.

She stood stiffly barely returning the kiss so I reached down between her legs to stroke her bikini covered pussy.

She didn't resist but stopped kissing me.

"You're not getting any today."

I kept stroking her, increasing the pressure on her lips above her clit.

"You sure?"

"No, you are a bastard for fucking my best friend so well. You don't deserve any from me."

"You sure?" as I kept up the pressure.

As I slipped my hand into her bikini bottom I felt her open her legs slightly to give me access but she still said, "No, you're not getting any."

My finger slipped between her folds and found her clit. It was wet and hard.

As soon as I stroked it with my finger I heard her moan and felt her legs shudder.

"Your pussy is soaked and your clit is rock hard. I know you want it."

"No you are not getting any," as she moved her hips against my finger.

"I'm going to stick my cock into you."

"No," as I turned her around and laid her face down over the table.

I took off my shorts and her bikini bottom and spread her legs.

"I know you want it."

"No you are not getting any."

I moved forward and rubbed my cock between her lips to lubricate it for easy entrance. She didn't pull away.

I placed my cock at her entrance, grabbed her by the hips with both hands and pulled her on to my cock like a wet sock.

She started to say no again but when I was about half way in she gave in.

"Oh yes, fuck me. That feels so good."

She grabbed hold of the edges of the table to give herself leverage and thrust back to me to meet my thrusts.

The room was filled with the slapping of skin on skin and the sound of my cock slamming into that well lubricated cunt.

She kept repeating, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. I love it, I love it."

I was concentrating on the sounds of a hard fucking, her words of encouragement and the sight of my glistening cock sliding in and out of her cunt. The way her cunt lips seemed to grip my cock always turned me on. I hadn't had a chance for a wank during the week so I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I slammed my cock into her with the first thrust of my orgasm, I stiffened and involuntarily looked up.

Outside, at the window watching, was Missy's father. I know I should have done the right thing and stopped fucking his beloved daughter but it was too late.

As I pumped streams of cum into her cunt I looked him straight in the eyes.

As I finished I looked down as Missy lay there, eyes closed enjoying the end of my orgasm.

My cock slipped from her and she rolled over on her back. I looked up to see that her father had disappeared from the window.

She lay with her legs open and I put them over my shoulders and went down on her clit. I licked and nibbled and soon she stiffened, clamped my head between her lags and came.

We got up and went to the lounge room and cuddled.

"There is no need for you to be jealous of Mandy or any other girl for that matter."

"Did you like me pretending to resist? I have heard of girls with rape fantasies. I never believed it before but it really turned me on to pretend. We will have to do it again," as she snuggled close into me.

"You were so wet I knew something had turned you on."

Now I was in a dilemma. Do I tell her or not? I thought it best to do so.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but your father was watching us fuck."

"WHAT," as she leapt up from the couch.

"I looked up as I started to cum and he was outside at the window watching. Sorry, I couldn't stop. I was already cumming."

"Oh no," she put her head in her hands. "What do I do now?"

"You are an adult. You can fuck whoever you like. Just act as though nothing has happened. I bet he will be too embarrassed to say anything."

"OK, I better go," and she got up and began dressing.

As she did so a thought struck me.

"Wait until I get dressed. I want to look at something."

When we were both dressed I led her outside to the window.

Yes, my suspicions were confirmed. Right where her father was standing were some wet, white globules on the wall and ground.

"What is that?" she asked, then the realisation hit her. "Oh shit."

I laughed, "Your dad was wanking over watching his baby girl's cunt get a thorough fucking. Pity we were facing the wrong way. He wouldn't have been able to see how much your cunt loves my cock."

She gave me a withering look, "You really can be disgusting sometimes," and stomped off.

**

I hadn't heard from Missy for a couple of weeks. Maybe I really had upset her.

My phone finally dinged with a message.

Can I come over this weekend?

Of course.

OK, see you then.

I was looking forward with a fair amount of anticipation to the coming weekend. I finally had to admit how attached I had become to this girl and her pussy.

When she came over she didn't bother with the pool or sunbaking although she still wore that micro bikini.

"Hi," as she came in the door.

"Hi to you. How have you been?"

"Good. Looking forward to a nice afternoon. It's been so long."

"So no need for the pretence of needing the pool?"

"I think we are past that now don't you? After all I have lost count of the number of times we have fucked, you have fucked my best friend, she still wants more by the way, and my own father has watched me get royally fucked, so I don't think we need the pretence anymore," as she walked over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and my cock a gentle squeeze.

"Speaking of your father?"

"He hasn't said anything. I think you were right. He is too embarrassed to say anything."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about him watching us." as she cuddled up to me.

"I've been very naughty. I hope you don't mind."

"What did you do?"

I hadn't worn any underwear in anticipation of the afternoon's activities. She slipped one hand into my shorts and started rubbing the head of my rapidly hardening cock.

She giggled, "Pre-cum already? You really are happy to see me."

She rubbed my pre-cum around the head of my cock with her thumb. I had to concentrate to repeat, "What did you do?"

"I couldn't get the thought of him watching us out of my head. I ended up masturbating to the image of him watching us fuck. Watching us properly so that he could see my pussy and how much it loves to be filled with your cock. I told him I was coming over and let him know when I left."

"Do you want him to watch again?"

"I'm really not sure. The thought of it excites me but it doesn't seem right."

I reached down to her bikini bottom and reached in. My fingers slipped between her lips so easily and immediately found her hardened clit.

"Damn, girl you are soaked. I think you love the thought."

We stayed that way playing with each other, not saying anything just intent on pleasuring each other.

A movement in the window caught my eye. Sure enough her father was peering in. This time when our eyes met he stayed. I put my finger to my lips in a shushing sign.

Gently I pushed Missy down my body. "Take my shorts off and suck me."

She did so and as she knelt down she hooked her fingers into my shorts and lowered them to the floor.

My cock popped out with a satisfying spring to it.

My hands gently rested on her head as she took my cock into her mouth. I continued looking at her father as his daughter made love to my cock with her mouth and couldn't help but smile at him.

Fortunately I was facing the window so Missy was facing the other way and couldn't see the window and her father. He on the other hand was getting an eyeful.

I could see his arm moving and realised that he had his cock out and was stroking.

When he looked up from watching his daughter, I gave him a hand signal to come inside. He shook his head. I repeated the signal to come inside and to be quiet.

Reluctantly he nodded and I could see that he started to put his cock away. I signalled him to leave it out.

The door slowly open and, very sheepishly, he entered his cock at full mast.

He couldn't seem to stop watching his daughter. When he eventually did look up I gave him the wanking hand motion.

Slowly he started stroking.

Fortunately Missy was concentrating on my cock and missed all of this.

Missy by now knew exactly how I liked my cock to be sucked, concentrating on the head with her tongue while stroking the base of my shaft. This with the scenario of her father watching meant that I knew I would not last long.

I took a chance. "Missy, look who is here."

She looked up and screamed. "Daddy. What the fuck."

Then she looked at me. "You fucking bastard. How long has he been watching?"

Her father piped up. "Missy I am so sorry. It was so hot watching you sucking him. I haven't stopped thinking about seeing you two fuck weeks ago."

Then I was surprised to hear him groan as his legs buckled slightly and streams of cum shot from his cock.

Missy seemed mesmerised by watching her father stroke and cum so hard.

As he finished milking the last of his cum from his cock he looked up, clearly embarrassed.

For a few moments nobody knew what to say.

I broke the spell. "Nice cock, Dave," and got the death stare from Missy.

Missy was by now standing up. I took her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom.

"If you like watching so much, please come and join us."

"No way," from Missy.

"Yes way," as I pulled her harder towards the room.

She had admitted that the thought of her father watching aroused her so I hoped that all she needed was a little nudge to make it happen.

"Come on, Dave. Missy wants you to watch."

Missy's reluctance seemed to decrease the closer we got to the bedroom. When inside I started to slowly undress her, not that there was much to take off.

I turned her to face her father, removed her top and from behind reached around and tweaked her nipples.

"Her nipples are rock hard Dave. I think she enjoys the thought of you watching."

Dave couldn't take his eyes off his daughter.

Leaving one hand massaging one breast, my other hand descended to her bikini bottom and pulled it down.

My fingers found her slit and again easily slid inside she was so wet. Missy moaned and her head fell back onto my shoulder.

"Dave, she is so wet. I think she needs cock."

I could hear the wet sound as my fingers moved inside her lips and I smelt the faint aroma of her arousal.

"Do you want to watch my big cock fuck your daughter, Dave?"

He looked stricken but still nodded yes.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs." I instructed her.

She went and laid on the bed but was obviously reluctant to spread. Gently I pulled her knees up and apart and blocked her hands from covering her pussy.

"Dave, go to the foot of the bed."

When he had done so I looked back at her spread legs and open pussy. It really was one of the prettiest I had ever seen. Outer and inner lips puffy with her arousal, clit peeking out and the moisture clearly visible.

"What do you think? Isn't she pretty?"

He looked at me with a very guilty look. "I have fantasised so many times what her pussy would be like. It is so much better in reality. I have cum so many times imagining my cock buried there and her screaming in pleasure."

As he stared at his daughters aroused pussy his hand crept back to his cock and slowly started stroking again.

By this time Missy had given up all pretence of shyness. She relaxed and opened her legs fully and reached down to gently pull her outer lips slightly apart. Despite the number of times I had fucked and licked her, the sight of her wantonness even brought a moan from me. The unobstructed view of her wet clit and wet, puffy inner lips was hypnotising, at least Dave was hypnotised by the sight. He couldn't draw his eyes away and I was sure his cock was beginning to harden again.

A thought struck me, "Missy, what did you tell me before?"

"What about?"

"What you were thinking about that made you masturbate."

"No, I can't say that."

"If you want my cock you will say it."

"No I can't."

"Say it."

She whispered, "I want my daddy to watch you fucking me."

"Louder."

Again I got the death stare but she replied, loudly, "I want you to fuck me while my daddy watches. Happy now?"

I looked at Dave, "Well Dave, she wants me to fuck her. I certainly want to fuck her. Do you want me to fuck her?"

He could only gulp and nod.

I smiled and lay down beside her.

"You get on top so he can get the full show," I whispered in her ear.

Missy crawled on top. She straddled me and took hold of my cock. She looked at me with a very strange look but I could tell that her arousal was so great that it overcame and further inhibitions she had.

I love the look on her face and how she looks at me when she slides her pussy down over my cock in this position and she didn't disappoint this time.

She was so wet I slid straight in and to my full length. We stayed still just savouring the feelings of the moment. Despite her wetness she was still so tight and so hot around my cock. I knew she loved the feeling of fullness my cock gave her.

I slowly started stroking inside her, giving Dave the full show. I went from balls deep to almost pulling out entirely and then back again.

I looked towards the end of the bed and there was Dave still stroking his cock while intently watching me fuck his daughter.

"He's stroking his cock again." I whispered.

"Really? Is he hard already?"

"Looks that way."

Slowly I increased the strength and tempo of my strokes. I could feel it wouldn't be long before I came.

Missy surprised me, "Come here daddy."

Dave looked confused but moved up to the head of the bed as I continued stroking in her.

"Closer," from Missy as she reached out with one hand, grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it a couple of times.

"You have a very nice cock daddy," as she twisted sideways to take his cock into her mouth.

I was inches away from watching her suck her father off the same way as she did me. I knew how much he would have been enjoying it.

The sight spurred me on and I started slamming my cock into her and my balls were soon emptying deep in her cunt.

To her credit, Missy didn't miss a beat as I came but continued sucking his cock.

I lay there watching the action until my softening cock was pushed out of her cunt.

Only then did she stop and rolled off me onto her back, legs apart. She knew I liked watching my cum dribble out of her so I got up and went to the foot of the bed to watch.

I moved forward and started to lick her clit. When I looked up I could see that she was watching her father who was still stroking his cock as he watched my tongue work its magic on her clit.

"Do you want to fuck me daddy?" I couldn't believe it and from the look on his face neither could Dave.

"Come fuck me daddy," as she gently pushed my head away. "Come on fuck me. I can see you want to. I want your cock inside me daddy."

She must have seen the look on my face. "Well you get to fuck my best friend so I can fuck my daddy."

In a daze, Dave moved between her legs. Missy spread wide, reached down and guided his cock to her entrance.

"Fuck me daddy, please."

With that he slid slowly into her. I couldn't believe it. Even so soon, I could feel my cock begin to harden again at the sight.

"Missy, you feel so silky inside. I can't believe it."

"That's because of his cum inside me, daddy. Haven't you ever had sloppy seconds before?"

With the sight before me and the conversation I began to stroke.

Missy wrapped her legs around her father and they both began to fuck seriously. In strength and speed, Missy was giving as good as she got, lifting her hips up with strength and ferocity to meet his thrusts. The sound of slapping skin and cock in wet pussy filled the room.

She motioned me over and took me into her mouth.

I could feel the humming in the back of her throat getting stronger and stronger and knew she was close. She finally stiffened, partially rolled into a ball as my cock slipped out of her mouth and had an almighty orgasm.

Dave slowed but did not stop as she came down from her orgasm.

When she got her breath back she took my cock back in her mouth and started working on it.

When Dave saw that, his face was only inches away from hers, he started to increase his tempo of fucking.

"Yes, suck his big cock while I fuck you."

"I've dreamed so many times of fucking you. You get around in those skimpy bikinis' you get me so hard."

"You are so tight and wet. I love the way your cunt grips my cock."

I looked down at her as her mouth worked on my cock. She had a look of pure lust on her face.

"Tell your dad what you say to me when we fuck."

She gave me a shocked look but took my cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me daddy," and looked at me for the OK. I nodded back at her.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck your dirty daughters' wet cunt. Cum inside me daddy."

Hearing her say this almost made me cum and it was too much for Dave as he stiffened, thrust deep into her cunt and came hard.

He caught his breath and then slowly climbed off her, his soft cock now definitely spent.

I moved to the end of the bed, looking at her freshly fucked cunt. I really was an arousing sight. Lips red and swollen, covered in lubrication and best of all the remains of two loads of cum dribbling out down into the crack of her bum.

She motioned me forward, "I need more," as she guided my cock back into her.

With her level of arousal she wasn't quite so tight but with her lube and the loads of cum she was hot, wet and silky smooth.

12