Missy's Erotic Adventures

Story Info
Innocent girl gives in to her sexual urges.
23.9k words
4.7
151.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Missy's Erotic Adventures has it all... oral, anal, group, incest, nasty wives, first time, lesbian, several fetishes, mild BDSM and probably some that I've missed. It is the story of a good Catholic girl named Missy that just can't control her sexual urges. Several of the chapters are rewrites of short stories I published separately. In fact, the whole concept came from my short story "Late for Class". I had a lot of encouragement to expand the story of Missy. Here it is. Enjoy. Oh yes, in case there is a doubt, everyone is over 18, and please don't read this if you are not 18.

* * * * *

Missy felt guilty after losing her cherry to Brad. After all, she had been raised to be a good Catholic girl and was constantly reminded how important it was to save herself for marriage, but Missy was only eighteen. Her body didn't want to wait.

Missy had been dating Brad for almost two years. He had slowly progressed from feeling up her tits to fingering her pussy. Often Missy would lose control and want to be filled with more than fingers but would quickly come to her senses after her orgasm. Brad finally convinced Missy to make him cum with her hand so he didn't have to go home with a huge case of blue balls.

One night things got out of control. Missy was stroking his cock while Brad's fingers touched her pussy. She fell back on the couch with her legs spread so his fingers could go deeper. Brad climbed on top to kiss her but pulled his fingers from her cunt before she could cum. Missy's hand involuntarily guided his cock to her juicy folds.

The words "fuck me" were forced from her mouth by some primal force. She barely felt the pinch when his cock punched through her membrane and buried itself deep in her cunt. She screamed each time his cock bottomed out inside her. Brad barely cleared her pussy when his cock exploded and shot a powerful stream of cum across her hard clit.

Missy knew what they were doing was wrong. She would say "we shouldn't" and "no" as their heavy petting progressed, but when she felt his cock slide into her pussy she would go crazy screaming and bucking against him and yelling "fuck me" over and over.

Being Catholic, birth control was out of the question, but after their first time Missy "innocently" let it slip that her mother had her on the pill for "regularity". That afternoon she screamed as Brad pumped her pussy full of cum. She locked her legs around him and held him deep in her cunt, shuddering each time her pussy twitched against him.

Part of Missy wanted to be more experimental but her Catholic upbringing held her back. Sex with Brad was always in the missionary position, and even then she felt guilty. Missy finally convinced herself that fucking Brad was more like telling a small white lie. After all, she loved him. She could live with that.

One day after cheerleading practice she overheard two girls who thought they were alone talk about fucking boys in different positions. One girl described how her boyfriend licked her pussy and made her cum so hard she almost passed out. The other one said she loved the taste of cum and sometimes let her boyfriend fuck her up the ass. Missy knew these things were really nasty but they excited her just the same.

That night Missy lay in bed with fresh images of doing these nasty things with Brad. Her body responded in ways she couldn't control. Her nipples burned. She could feel pussy juice running down the crack of her ass. Missy knew it was wrong to touch her own body in a sexual manner. Just like before she tried to resist, but it was futile.

A hand trailed down her stomach and through the soft curls covering her swollen mound. Missy's fingertips touched the juicy folds of her hot cunt. She fingered her pussy the way Brad did only better because she knew all the right places to touch. Her other hand squeezed her breast and pinched her hard nipple. Two minutes later she arched her back and bit her lip to stifle a scream as an orgasm surged through her body.

After several nights of finger fucking her pussy Missy was desperate for the feel of a hard cock up her cunt. This time she would take charge. Missy put on a sweatshirt with nothing underneath and invited Brad into her basement. She quickly straddled him. They tongued kissed while she pulled out his cock. When it was good and hard she guided the tip to her dripping pussy and lowered herself onto his hard meat.

Missy pulled off the sweatshirt so her tits could bounce free as she rode him. She felt so nasty. Words she had never uttered like cock, pussy, cunt and cum spewed from her mouth. She screamed with her first orgasm but continued to ride him hard as he pulled on her tits. She had her second orgasm when she felt cum exploding into her cunt.

Missy pulled Brad over on top of her with his cock still buried in her cum-filled pussy. She felt him grow back to hardness inside her. Her heels dug into his ass trying to pull him deeper into her cunt as he repeatedly pounded her pussy. Her fingers ripped the shirt from his back on her next orgasm.

She could feel his balls slap wetly against her ass. Cum oozed down her crack onto the couch below. After another orgasm she pushed him off and scrambled onto all fours. He quickly mounted her from behind and slid his cock between her creamy cheeks until it disappeared deep into her belly.

Brad pounded her hard until her orgasms seemed to be one on top of another. He reached around to grab her tits and collapsed her onto the couch. His cock was pounding straight down into her pussy between her upraised ass cheeks. He felt his cock swell and let out a roar just as his balls released a torrent of cum that flooded her cunt.

After that night Missy became insatiable. She and Brad would fuck whenever they could find someplace to be alone. When they realized they could do it standing all they needed was about five minutes together, which often was all the time the had.

Missy made peace with the idea of fucking Brad. After all, they loved each other like husband and wife, so they really hadn't sinned. They hadn't crossed any of the forbidden lines of sodomy like oral or anal sex. The bible didn't say anything about how often or what positions were acceptable. Still, deep down Missy knew something was missing.

The second week of school she found out what it was.

Taken Hostage

Missy was walking home from cheerleading practice. She hadn't seen Brad all day and was hoping he could stop by before her parents came home. Ever since school started they were finding it harder and harder to have sex. It had been almost two days now and her pussy was dripping like crazy.

Kevin had it out for Missy. She was always nice to him in school and even flirted with him on occasion. That was downright cruel in Kevin's book. Girls like her didn't go out with guys like him. Flirting was just a vicious way of rubbing it in. Well, today he was going to get even.

Kevin followed her in his car. Missy wore a short pleated skirt and white sweater that stretched tightly across her tits. Suddenly Kevin jumped her from behind, taped her mouth shut, blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. He threw her in the backseat and sped off to an old deserted farmhouse.

Kevin dragged her into the dark house and threw her onto a bare mattress. He tied one leg to the bed, removed the tape from her mouth and hands and took off the blindfold. Missy could hear him shuffle around the room. Suddenly several bright lights blinded her. A vaguely familiar voice spoke.

"Take off your sweater and bra. Then remove your panties."

Missy was scared. She was also excited. She could feel her nipples get hard and her pussy tingle. This was all wrong. She reached under her sweater and slipped off her bra one arm at a time. She started to lift her sweater but stopped just shy of her tits.

"I... I can't. Please. Take me home. I won't say anything."

"I said DO IT. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Kevin put a nylon stocking over his head and stomped over to the bed. He slapped her cheek and yanked off her sweater. Then he took out his cock and shoved it in her face. He grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

"Suck it, bitch or I'll rip the fucking hair from your head and cut off your nipples."

Missy had never sucked a cock, but her body tingled from the thought of being forced to do it. Kevin yanked hard on her hair and forced his swollen shaft into her mouth. Missy felt his hard meat push between her lips and slide over her tongue. She practically choked as he recklessly slammed it in and out of her mouth. When he pinched her nipple she let out a muffled scream. Her pussy was leaking like crazy. She wanted more. Slowly she let her tongue trace the ridges of the cock in her mouth.

Kevin looked down at the girl of his dreams with her lips wrapped around his throbbing shaft. He grabbed her head with both hand and thrust hard. Hot cum surged through his length and exploded against the back of her throat. Missy gagged and tried to pull away but Kevin held her in place as he emptied his balls into her mouth. Cum drooled from her lips and dribbled down her chin.

Kevin ripped the panties from her body, yanked her legs apart and clamped his mouth over the juicy plum that puffed out from between her legs. Missy felt an incredible pressure in her tummy when his tongue pushed into her cunt. Her body stiffened and thrashed about on the bed from a powerful orgasm that swept through her. Kevin thought she was fighting to get away.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch. Your sweet little pussy is about to get fucked. Then I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

He looked at Missy and saw the fear in her eyes. He untied her leg and forced her onto her stomach, twisting an arm behind her back. Her pried her thighs apart and climbed behind her. Missy could feel his swollen cock probing between her creamy cheeks. She tilted her ass until his hard meat push into her dripping cunt.

Kevin pounded her hard and fast. He twisted her arm and pulled her hair. She screamed with a second powerful orgasm. Kevin mistook her screams of pleasure for screams of help and her bucking and jerking for attempts to get away. This just made him more excited. He turned her over, pinned her legs to her shoulders and wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed. His cock pounded her pussy to another gushing orgasm that went on and on until she passed out.

Kevin dragged her out of bed and slammed her up against the wall. He shoved his cock back up her cunt and fucked her hard while twisting and pulling painfully on her nipples. He thought her cries of pleasure were cries of pain. He drove her body up the side of the wall as he pounded his meat into her harder and faster. Missy was delirious. The pleasure was almost unbearable.

Kevin grabbed Missy's hair and threw her to the floor. He spread her ass cheeks and lubricated the large mushroom shaped head of his cock with her cunt juice. She knew what was coming but was helpless to stop it. She felt him push against her tight asshole. She screamed as it punched through her sphincter and entered her body.

Kevin didn't stop to let her adjust. The pain was horrible, but also stimulating as his cock slid deeper into her ass. He pounded her dark passage relentlessly. Screams of pain were slowly replaced with cries of pleasure. Kevin pulled hard on her long blond hair jerking her head back just as cum erupted into her bowels. Missy screamed as a final orgasm drained her body of all energy.

Kevin returned her exhausted body back to where he had kidnapped her earlier and untied her hands. Missy was sore, particularly in the ass, but her body still glowed from the erotic experience. She wondered if she was becoming a slut.

Passing Her Orals

Missy kept telling herself that she hadn't done anything wrong. She had been sodomized against her will. It wasn't her fault. The fact that she had several orgasms didn't mean anything. Her body couldn't help it. It happened and now it was over.

As Missy slipped into the hot bath she ran her hands across her pussy before sliding them over her stomach to her tits. Her nipples were sore and bruised, but they still tingled with excitement. She rubbed her fingers over the hard tips and slid further into the water.

Missy lifted two fingers to her lips and shoved them into her mouth. She closed her eyes and tried to remember the feel of his hard cock gliding across her tongue. Her fingertips touched her clit. She sucked on her fingers and rubbed her pussy until she shook with orgasm. Missy decided that she was going to suck Brad's cock. It was a small sin.

The following afternoon they practically fell over ripping off their clothes. Missy pushed him back onto the couch and pulled down his pants. She stroked Brad until he was good and hard. She glance up at him with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Brad... um... would you mind if I... um... I... I put it in my mouth?"

Before he could answer he felt her tongue shoot out and swirl around the swollen head. She had done quite a bit of research about it on the internet and was determined to give him a blow job he would never forget.

For the first few minutes she concentrated on his huge mushroom shaped head. Missy kissed and licked it all around, sucking it into her mouth and raking her teeth over the sensitive skin. She pressed her lips tightly around his large bulb just under the rim and sucked hard. Her tongue teased the tiny slit while she did this. Brad moaned and squirmed from the excruciating pleasure.

Missy slipped her fingers down his shaft and massaged his balls. Her lips trailed down his length kissing and licking as she went lower. She kissed his testicles before taking the entire sac into her mouth. With her other hand she firmly stroked his hard cock until his moans were almost frantic. She let go and kissed her way back up his length.

Missy sat up and looked into his desperate eyes with her hand loosely around his shaft. Brad almost exploded. This wasn't anything like the girl he had been dating. He decided to lie back and enjoy. Missy's lips slid down his shaft until it was deep in her mouth. She fucked her head up and down while stroking his shaft and swirling her tongue around his hard meat. Each time he felt like he was going to cum she backed off.

Missy went down on him hard forcing the tip of his cock into the back of her throat. She pushed her tongue along the underside and continued to press. Brad felt his cock push into her throat. At first Missy thought she was going to gag. On the second attempt she felt her throat relax. She took him as far as she could without choking and pulled back again. She was determined to swallow all of his cock. Missy found the right angle, pushed her tongue out and relaxed her throat. This time it continued into her mouth until her lips her pressed against his pubes.

Brad was going nuts. The swelling in his balls was almost painful. He needed to release soon. He looked down at Missy who pulled all the way off his cock and smiled up at him before slamming her mouth back over his shaft until it was deep in her throat. He could feel her massaging him as she slowly moved him in and out of her throat.

Brad grabbed the back of her head and thrust up into her open lips. He was almost there. He pulled out and slammed into her throat a second time. Once more and his balls would explode filling her mouth with cum. He pulled out. Cum began to surge through his swollen shaft. Just then she gripped the base of his cock and squeezed. The pleasure of an orgasm briefly surged in his head until he felt cum being forced back into his balls.

A trickle of semen oozed from the tip of his cock. Missy licked it off with her tongue and showed it to Brad before savoring its taste. He was speechless. Missy went back to his cock teasing it with her mouth and tongue while keeping him from going over the edge until she was ready. Missy was drooling all over his cock and balls as she kissed, licked, sucked, deep-throated and made love to his magnificent tool. Twice more she had to squeeze his cum back into his balls until she was ready for it.

Missy had Brad sit on the side of the bed and kneeled in front of him. She took his cock back into her mouth and locked eyes with him as she worked her mouth up and down his length and into her throat. When she felt he was near she wrapped her hand around the shaft and bobbed her head rapidly up and down in a fucking motion.

Brad could feel the explosion building. His balls had never been so full of cum. Missy felt his shaft swell. She looked up at him with his cock firmly between her lips and nodded her head. Brad lifted up off the bed and grabbed her hair. Just as she felt the first surge of cum splash against the roof of her mouth she pulled his cock from between her lips and aimed it at her face.

Hot creamy liquid gushed from the slit in the top of Brad's cock and sprayed across Missy's cheek, up her nose, into her left eye, over her forehead and into her hair. A second equally powerfully stream coated her face and dripped onto her tits. Missy put his cock back into her mouth. Several more spurts of cum splashed across her tongue and collected in her mouth. Missy rubbed the base of his balls and squeezed out the last few drops before letting his cock fall from her lips.

She looked up at Brad and opened her mouth. Cum drooled from the corners. Her face was a mess. One eye was closed in a puddle of goo. Missy threw her head back, closed her mouth and swallowed. She used her fingers to wipe cum from her face before licking them clean. She couldn't believe how turned-on she was by doing something so nasty.

As far as Brad was concerned, Missy was better than any porn queen in the videos.

Keeping the Faith

Missy felt better after looking up Catholic views on oral sex. It was generally accepted as a valid personal choice. Unfortunately her pussy didn't get much attention when she let Brad cum in her mouth. It became a treat for special occasions.

It was early spring. Brad had to go look at colleges. They only had a few minutes together after school before his parents showed up. Missy was really horny, having gone two days without a cock. There was no safe place to fuck, but Missy noticed a table with a skirt around it in a quiet corner. At least she could suck his cock.

When no one was looking she slipped under the table and unbuckled his pants. She licked him to hardness and used every oral skill she knew to bring him off quickly. She was about to get a mouthful of cum when Robbie Peterson, the all-state quarterback, walked up and asked Brad about the Chemistry exam.

Unfortunately, Brad couldn't stop. His eyes bulged. His body stiffened. He practically came up off the chair with his fists clenched. A grunt escaped through his nose as the first explosion of cum filled Missy's mouth. He fell from her lips and blasted a stream of hot seed over Missy's face. Several more spurts of cum splashed over her face and hair before he closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Hey, are you alright man?"

Brad said it was a gas attack. Missy, who was squatting in a very awkward position, slipped and made a small thud. Robbie looked down and then back at Brad. He smiled as he walked away. Brad zipped up and gave Missy the all-clear signal. She scrambled out from under the table wiping off cum that had landed on her face. They didn't see Robbie watching through a crack in the door.

Missy tingled all over. She was already high from the feel of Brad's cock in her mouth and the taste of his cum. Almost getting caught was an extra turn-on. As she left the building Robbie surprised her.

"Hey, Missy, I'm having a little party tonight. Why don't you come? Brad won't mind. But tell him to stay away from tables with skirts before he kills himself."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers