Mistaken Identity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls looked around at anything except Margaret and the new girl. They were silently wondering what had happened to the real Ruby, but dare not ask, or even mention it among themselves. It was a mystery needing to be solved, though it would have to wait until Margaret wasn't around. How the hell had Margaret replaced Ruby with that skinny bitch?

It was humiliating wearing cast off clothes, especially as the skirt was even shorter, and the top was tighter. She was spared the other girls sneers and jibes, as they dare not say a word. The disdainful looks were enough to make her cringe with shame.

'Come here, Ruby,' Miss Barns said. 'I either send you to the principal, or I'll punish you here, in the sports hall. The choice is yours.'

Being caned in the sports hall in front of the other girls would be horrendous. The school no longer used corporal punishment, and so she made the wrong decision.

'Err, I'm not sure, miss. I think I'd better go see the principal, as I need to report to him anyway,' Janice said.

It might be a way of getting out of this dreadful situation. Explaining who she was might be difficult, but as an adult she had a driving licence at home. Given a chance, she could prove who she was.

'Margaret, you are supposed to be her mentor, so take this girl to the principal. She is a very lewd girl, by not wearing any underwear,' the teacher said, and dismissed both of them from her mind.

***

On the way to the principal's office Margaret stopped in the hallway. She phoned her brother and he confirmed the favour had been done. She took a photo of the new girl earlier, and sent it to him.

'Okay, sis, all done. The school records for Ruby now have the photo you sent me. I followed the trail to the social workers office, and changed the photo there. Don't worry, I changed her description too. There weren't any identifying marks on her body, as Ruby's tattoo hadn't been recorded yet,' he recounted.

'That's better than I hoped for, you are a genius, brother. I'll set you up with a good looking girl as promised. Yea, a looker, not a minger, promise,' she said, and pressed the red button.

'So, Janice, you are now officially Ruby the delinquent. Let's see how you like that miss high and mighty, snooty girl,' Margaret quietly spoke.

'Please Margaret, can you get me out of here? I'll pay you, honest,' Janice bleated pathetically.

'No way. Ruby has been a friend of mine for years. We went to the same school together, before this dump,' the girl growled at Janice, while griping the t-shirt.

'Listen to me, girl. Ruby was expelled from a decent school, and was put in this dump yesterday. The teachers won't know or care who you are. Just remember, you're Ruby,' Margaret hissed.

Janice decided to play along with it, as after all, what choice did she have against this big bully. No one was going to believe she's an adult, without proper Id. The teachers already think she's Ruby, from Margaret prompting them.

'Hi, Mrs Francis, this is Ruby, she's to report to the principal. Miss Barns sent her. Forgot her sports kit,' Margaret explained, knowing the routine at the admin office from experience.

'It makes a change for it not to be you, Margaret,' the woman said, looking suspiciously at Janice.

Janice was ignored. She looked like a sullen teenager, feeling sorry for herself. Partially right, she was feeling very sorry for herself. Could she bring herself together enough to explain what went wrong, to a man of authority, a high school principal no less. The thought of standing in front of him was frightening.

Waiting outside his office, in a very short sports skirt, she felt small and pathetic, just as she did back in school days.

'You'll have to come back in an hour, he's busy,' Mrs Francis said.

'Margaret almost swore, but managed to smile at the woman, and dragged her charge away from the administration desk.

As they went back down the corridor, Margaret's brother, Chris, waylaid them. He'd escaped from the administration office where he was working on a young offenders employment project.

'Is this my reward then?' he asked his sister, while examining Janice. 'I recognise her from the photo you sent me,' he added.

'We've got an hour and I'm not going back to Miss Barns' class. Come on you two, this way,' Margaret said.

Janice thought this might be a better way to escape from the horrid school, than trying to explain things to the principal. Why the girl had sent her brother a photo of her, she had no idea. The nasty girl was always fiddling with her phone, so maybe she'd snapped her earlier, and sent it, but why?

'Here you are, you won't be disturbed in here,' Margaret said, and pushed Janice into a store cupboard.

'Get undressed and I'll find you some decent clothes,' Margaret told her, and helped pull the outfit off.

'No! Don't!' Janice complained, trying to keep the t-shirt on.

'You want to get out of here don't you? Dressed like this you won't. I need your size, and I can swap this with someone who's forgotten their kit,' Margaret glibly told her.

Buffeted around like a doll, Janice didn't have a chance to think about it, or fight the girl off. She crouched down trying to hide her nakedness. Maybe Margaret was right, but the idea of being trapped in this cupboard, was an awful prospect. The schoolgirl uniform was bad enough, and the sports kit was even briefer, leaving her very exposed.

She was naked again, and it was worse than being naked in a forest. Making a dash for the exit like this would be terrible. There was no way out of the school, because security checked everyone in and out. She was completely dependent on the nasty girl to get her some clothes.

She didn't see Margaret offer her to Chris, with a careless hand gesture. Chris turned her around, wrapped his arms around her, and started deeply kissing her. He was too strong to push away, so she went limp, hoping he would get the message. She didn't want him, or any man, or woman either.

Playing dead did no good, as he was no gentleman. He invaded her mouth with his tongue slithering around. It was disgusting. What concerned her more was that she was naked, and they had locked the door. There wasn't much room in the storeroom, and he was pressing up to her holding on tightly.

Margaret was playing with the bits her bother missed. She ran fingers between her cheeks, and mauled a breast. Fighting off the two of them was impossible. Their hands were everywhere and they were stronger than her. They weren't gentle either, and the rough manipulation of her body was getting through to her brain.

The signals arriving in her mind weren't what she wanted them to be. Against her wishes, her body began to respond. Being forcefully treated hadn't been a turn on before this, but then she had never received such rough play. Being mistreated by a girl and her brother was more than unusual, and it didn't seem possible to be excited by it.

Margaret was rubbing her clit, and as a girl she knew how it all worked down there. Fingers were sliding between her lips, and a finger entered her. It wasn't nice finding out how open she was. A finger entered her bottom, and the two hands began to work her hard.

Chris was still kissing her, while he mauled her breasts. He pinched her nipples and rubbed them, squeezing her breasts hard, until they ached. He starting kissing her face, and worked his way down her neck, on his way to her breasts. He bit upon a nipple.

Instead of fighting them off, or even complaining, her head rocked back and she moaned. The sound was clearly a sign of arousal rather than a protest. Both of them spun her around, and bent her over a cardboard box. They continued to play with her naked body, which was more vulnerable than ever.

Hands, fingers, tongues, were teasing her body, with every touch an electric shock shooting through her body into her mind.

This shouldn't be happening! Her marriage was in shreds, but she was still a married woman. She was in school, but she was a woman not a schoolgirl. This was terribly irresponsible behaviour for an adult. The twins were only eighteen, yet they were manipulating, controlling, and using her, for their own pleasure.

From a wealthy family she had been brought so low, she was a mere sex toy used and abused. In her head she shouted no! Stop! You can't do this to me! From her throat a more guttural, animal like sound emanated. It sounded as though she enjoyed being overwhelmed with sensation, and it was true, a part of her loved it.

She felt the brother's cock enter her. Damn it! She was easily taken! What did that mean? She was ready for him! A complete stranger was fucking her, without her agreement, and she was wet for him. This was so awful, she couldn't even think about trying to stop him. Her husband had been right, she really was a stupid slut!

'Oh! God! Slow down, please!' she moaned.

The sexual arousal showed clearly in her voice. The two of them could see she was sexed up, and they could hear it in her voice, not that they cared much. Margaret was mauling her breasts, while the brother pounded away at her sex. He was strong and powerful like his sister, with muscular leg muscles pushing his penis deep and hard into her.

'Oh! God! No! Not so hard!' she pleaded.

Neither of them took any notice of her pathetic refrain. Her body undermined the protests as she began to push back on his cock, to enjoy the feel of fullness in her vagina. Something dazzling was happening down there. It lit up her mind with bright fireworks. She was starting to orgasm, slowly at first, then it hit her. A rolling thunder from her tummy, which clenched and unclenched, as awe inspiring feelings rolled through her body to her mind.

The boy started to orgasm, and she could feel his dick shuddering, shooting her with cum.

'No! Don't. Please don't cum in me! Pull back!'

This wasn't wanted! Not this! It was so very wrong to be filled with a young guy's semen. As though her body wanted to make a liar of her, she started to orgasm all over again, joining him in an exhausting push and a shove. Damn! Fuck! She had been pushing back on him, helping him to fuck her. Now she was squeezing his cock, as though trying to extract every last drop of his cum.

He pulled free of her too soon. She wanted to feel it slacken then pull out. The orgasm left her feeling euphoric and trouble free. She wasn't on the pill but that no longer mattered, nothing mattered. A strong virile young man had made her cum, he made her his, she belonged to him. The big strong man simply took her, forcing her to accept his virile potent sperm.

Margaret grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, then pushed her down onto her knees. Drawing a deep breath, the boys wet sloppy cock was shoved in her mouth. Without being told she sucked and licked it, cleaning up both their messes from his cock.

Not now, no! She couldn't cry now, not in front of these kids. They were only eighteen, as the boy was Margaret's twin. The girl went to kiss her, and Janice automatically responded by opening her mouth.

'Yuk! I'm not going to kiss you and suck on my brothers mess. You're a right slut. You don't even know his name, do you slut,' Margaret berated her.

'If I had my dildo I'd show you what being filled really means,' Margaret said. 'Tomorrow in school we'll get away and get off. I'll take my time using all your holes, slut. You'll be my private slut, no more boys,' she teased her brother.

'Come on sis, can't I have her sometimes?' he moaned.

'Alright, sometimes I'll let you bang the bitch. I'll have to douche her afterwards, as I don't want your slops dripping over me,' Margaret laughed.

The two of them were disgusting. Though was she any better, after letting him fuck her? She'd let Margaret trick her into stripping off, when the girl hadn't the slightest intention of getting her some decent clothes. Quickly pulling up the skirt, and pulling top over her head, Margaret pulled her together and then pulled her out of the store cupboard.

With head hung low, she walked between them back to the office. She sat on a bench leaking the boy's cum, feeling that she was nothing more than a dirty little bitch, a stupid slut. Not wearing panties was a clue. Letting a schoolboy fuck her was the confirmation.

The big girl would subdue her and she would be trailing around after her, like a little pathetic pet. She desperately needed someone decent to look after her. Someone to make the right decisions so she didn't get into such bad trouble. It was happening too often to be a coincidence. She was stupid! That must be right, she was stupid and useless to be falling into these terrible situations.

Sitting outside the principal's office, like a useless lump, was a clue as to how pathetic she was. She was a married woman, not a schoolgirl, yet it looked less likely by the minute that she could regain her status as an adult. Her mental ability, her self-will, and her self-esteem, had seriously degenerated to leave her helpless. Everyone around her was carelessly driving her, with their own needs uppermost.

Margaret gave Janice a push when Ruby was called, and Janice had to get up on weak, bendy legs. Margaret lingered in the admin area, waiting for Janice to re-emerge. She'd promised to beat Janice to a pulp if she said the wrong thing. All Janice had to do was to pretend to be Ruby for a couple more hours, then with everyone else, she could leave this hellhole.

***

Janice walked into the dreaded office, and stood before the man's desk. The feelings were just the same as when in high school all those years ago. She was a naughty little girl, once more feeling frightened of the big important man, the principal.

'I forgot my sports kit, sir, and was given this to wear, sir,' she said.

Janice cringed on feeling the boy's cum leaking from her, especially in front of the principal! He would surely thrash her hard if he noticed what was happening to her thighs. Of course she couldn't wipe it away, as it would draw attention to her nasty behaviour. It would be no good telling him it wasn't her fault. She had been running around without panties, and that would have been a temptation to any boy.

'Mrs Francis wouldn't have sent you here just for that. Tell me the truth girl, or it will go badly for you,' he firmly spoke.

'Sorry, sir. I, err, I, played with the boys on the bus this morning. I lost my panties, sir,' she said, in a little girly voice.

Linking the two incidents together too closely, painted a bad impression. Much worse than she had meant to reveal. Her whole stance and body language slouched before him. Her shoulders and head slumped, as though trying to shrink away to nothing.

The fierce looking man gave Janice a stern talking to, not giving her a chance to say much. He'd heard it all before, and couldn't be bothered to listen to the same old excuses.

'I, err, I, promise to be a good girl, sir,' Janice said, with a quavering little girl voice.

The naughty little girl, who'd once been the big girl called Janice, prepared herself for the cane. Bent over just a little and her bare bottom would be ready for a thrashing. He would see the evidence of her having sex, and it could only have been with one of the boys in school. It would earn her extra strokes of the cane. How many strokes of the cane could she take before bursting into tears?

'Go outside and sit on the bench. I'll deal with you in due course,' he told her.

***

'You girl, yes you! Take these tissues and clean up the mess you left on the bench,' Mrs Francis said, and pointed to a shiny substance glistening in a shaft of sunlight.

The glare and frown were enough to still her heart, but she managed to make it a few paces to where she had been sitting. Looking over her shoulder, she could see the woman staring at her with a look of disdain.

What could she do except wipe the bench, removing the boys cum she had leaked. Walking back with the tissues, she thought to tell the woman it was alright, she was a married woman but separated, so she could decide who to let fuck her. The boy had been good, and could recommend him for a thorough seeing to.

'I don't want that mess, you dirty bitch! Drop it in the waste. Lift that skirt up, right up! Why aren't you wearing panties? Don't tell me I don't want to know your sordid secrets. Though you don't seem able to keep them secret when you leave your mess, or should I say some boy's mess, around like that. Here, more tissues, keep them between your legs, and keep those legs tight together. For the rest of the day if you can,' Mrs Francis scathingly told her.

Janice felt completely trodden into the mire. How could she tell anyone here that she was a married, respectable woman. If they found out she was twenty-six, the police would be called, for being in a classroom, and seducing a schoolboy.

Waiting outside for a punishment, she wondered how in hell she got into this. Being back at school was bad enough, and in this dreadful school for delinquents, it was horrendous. Waiting to be thrashed by the principal had drained her of all her strength.

The thought of bending over in the short skirt, revealing everything between her legs, was horrendously humiliating. She could feel the strokes of a thin cane on her bare bottom, striping it red.

Margaret sat next to her, and gave her a pep talk, saying, 'Just make sure you stick to the story. I told you what happened to Ruby when sent here. I told you what will happen to you if you screw up,' Margaret warned.

'I'm scared of the cane, Margaret,' Janice whined.

'He won't. . . err, hurt you much. Don't worry, I'll tell Mrs Francis to go easy on you. She'll listen to me. You have to do as they say, and not reveal who you are. No arguments, okay?'

'Would you do that for me? I'll pretend to be Ruby, I will, thanks, Margaret,' Janice pathetically whimpered.

Margaret went into the administration office, and smiled at Mrs Francis.

'What are you up to Margaret? You know you can't come in here,' the woman said.

'Please, miss, the girl has lost her Id card. He hasn't noticed yet, so could you print another? Please! I don't want to see her get into more trouble,' Margaret begged.

'Damn! Girl! I've not seen you take responsibility for anyone or anything like this before. For the girl I'll do it, maybe for you too, okay. Get out there or I'll report you,' the woman told her.

An Id card was shoved over the counter, and Margaret hung it around Janice's neck.

'He won't thrash you now, he'll just give you a serious talking to and send you to the next lesson,' Margaret lied to her victim.

'Thanks Margaret, I won't let you down, I'll be Ruby, honest,' Janice promised.

***

The principal sat behind his desk, looking at the girl's records on the computer. The list of misdemeanours required a caning, though that was out of the question in this day and age. Instead, he made the necessary phone call. He didn't want a girl with such loose morals in his school.

Janice sat on the hard bench, occasionally rocking her bare bottom from side to side, to relieve the ache. Eventually a stern looking woman arrived, and went straight into the principal's office. After a short while, the woman emerged from the office, and gave Janice an old fashioned look.

'Ruby. . . Don't look at your friend, look at me and listen carefully. I know you, don't I Margaret. Anyway, I'm taking you out of school, you're going home,' Miss Fernley said.

Optimistically, Janice figured they had found out who she was, and were taking her home. The principal must have looked up Ruby's details, with a photo, and saw they didn't match.

On the way to her car, the social worker sternly said she was banned from school for a week, and was taking her home. This gave Janice renewed hope. The woman looked pissed off with her, and of course she would be, for pretending to be Ruby. Once home Janice could show the woman her driving licence, and explain what happened.