Mistaken Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked at me and smiled, "I forgot to tell you that Terry and Lisa are interested in your truck. They were supposed to stop by and look at it. Go answer the door before they leave while I get dressed."

I got up and answered the door. There stood a tall black man and his lovely wife.

"I'm Terry Bevins and this is my wife, Lisa. Your lovely wife, Sandy, said you had a truck for sale and we stopped by to take a look at it."

Sandy, who had dressed, now walked in and greeted Terry and Lisa. She introduced me as her loving husband. We all went into the garage and they took a look at the truck. I explained all the improvements I had made and gave them the keys to take it for a test drive.

As they were riding down the road, Sandy was laughing. "Lisa isn't a slut; she's a wonderful mother with two kids. Their marriage is almost as good as ours."

Terry and Lisa came back and said they would buy the truck. They wrote me a check to hold it for them till Monday and they would stop by to get the paperwork. We all went into the house and I offered Terry and Lisa a beer. They accepted and told me what a nice person Sandy was.

"Too bad you were forced to work yesterday. We had a wonderful dinner and Sandy received her awards. We couldn't convince her to stay in the lounge very long with us. She said she preferred to go to her room and talk to you. Maybe the four of us could have dinner some time," Terry suggested.

"That would be nice. Maybe we could even take all the kids with us. I know my kids would love it." I looked over at a smiling Sandy. I wasn't taking any chances.

"Sound's good to me," replied Lisa. "We'll discuss it and get back to you."

They said their goodbyes and, after they left, I had to kiss my Sandy.

"I love you so much and promise to do everything I can to make you happy," I said to a smiling Sandy.

"I love you too, Honey, and you already make me happy. I really do believe we have a strong marriage, and about the blowjob? Never going to happen," she laughed.

I took her to bed and asked her why she trimmed her bush.

"To make it easier for you to eat me," she said.

I lay next to her with my face at her pussy. I went right to her pussy and started eating her out. She was moving her ass all over the place. I was tonguing and eating her for all I was worth. I felt a hand around my cock. The next thing I knew she inserted the bulb of my cock into her warm mouth. She sucked for about a minute and I turned around and kissed her.

She said, "It was only right seeing what you were doing for me. If you ever come in my mouth, I'll tell you right now, I'll bite it off." She smiled.

I rolled over on my back and she mounted me in my favorite position. "Ride the hell out of your husband's cock, Honey," I said.

She smiled and rode me like a rodeo rider on a nasty bull. I shot spurt after spurt in her hot pussy and she asked for more.

I learned my lesson. Any fantasies I knew to keep to myself. I had a great wife and a great family and I wanted to keep it that way.

*

Thank you for reading my stories

Comments are always welcome,

and appreciated.

DG Hear

12