Mistress Afaf Al-Saud

Story Info
Saudi Arabian Muslim dominatrix seduces Black husband.
1.8k words
3.06
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, dearest of readers. The name is Afaf Al-Saud, and I'm a young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman living in the City of Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with my husband Ahmed Suleiman and our sons Ali and Omar, and our daughter, Mariam. We live in a nice villa located on the outskirts of the metropolis. My husband is a lawyer and I am a special advisor for an American engineering firm that does business in Saudi Arabia. Life is truly good to us these days.

Nowadays, the daily lives of us Saudi Arabian Muslim ladies are discussed around the world by feminists, Western lawmakers, and many others. Saudi Arabia is seen as the forbidden kingdom by the men and women of the outside world. They see my country as a strange place that's technologically advanced, oil-rich and barbaric at the same time. I laugh when I read the stuff these people write about us. Believe me when I tell you that my life isn't dull and boring, folks. Oh, and I am not submissive and weak. Matter of fact, I am actually a budding dominatrix.

If you were to look at me, you'd probably think I am as nondescript as any woman ever born. I'm five-foot-four, with long Black hair which I usually tuck away under a Hijab, dark bronze skin and light brown eyes. I'm slender, but with lovely curves where it counts. Oh, and according to my husband and several other sources, I've got a nice ass. I studied civil engineering at the University of Toronto in provincial Ontario, Canada, and hold a Master's degree. I am proud to have gotten my education from a Canadian university and wanted to start a life there, but fate unfortunately had other plans.

I returned to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia because the racist Conservative government that runs Canada isn't friendly to Muslim immigrants. I applied for permanent resident status and got denied even though I am educated and was gainfully employed as a cashier at a department store at the time. If you're a newcomer with a job and an education, shouldn't Canada consider you an asset? Seriously, I think that the evil Harper government wants to round up Muslims and expel us from Canada. I really liked Canada, especially the big cities like Toronto and Ottawa, but things didn't work out, and I eventually returned to my country.

My time in Canada wasn't all bad, though. I had some wonderful experiences while up North. While in Ontario, I met a truly remarkable young man named Eli Stephenson, an international student from the City of Houston, Texas. Born of a White American mother and a Jamaican immigrant father, Eli Stephenson was tall, exotically handsome and unlike anyone I've ever known. You see, as a Saudi Arabian Muslim woman, I was used to dealing with Black Muslims who saw themselves as inferior to us Arabs.

I am now ashamed of it, but in Arab countries, people of African descent aren't treated well. There is a deep hatred for Africans in Arab society. Of course, us Arabs are more xenophobic than most. We treat our fellow Arabs like shit too. You should see how us Saudis treat the Lebanese and Yemenis who come to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia looking for work. To see a Black man who was not only smart but also confident, well, that kind of threw me. Not Eli. The handsome young biracial American carried himself like a prince, and he was friendly and smart. I fell in love with him, to tell you the truth.

I didn't know much about Canada, or western society, before I came to the province of Ontario. Like a lot of foreigners, I thought of Canada as a friendly country full of nice people. No one warned me about the racists, the Islamophobes and the passive-aggressive creeps. I had to learn about these things the hard way, and I don't think I would have made it without Eli Stephenson's help. The young American became my friend, and in time, our friendship turned into more. Eli Stephenson and I began seeing each other, and the young American stud with the angelic face showed me a brand new world.

Eli Stephenson and I explored the City of Ottawa together, two foreigners from radically different worlds, and it was absolutely awesome. What a pair we made. A biracial guy from America and a Saudi Arabian woman, wow! We went to music festivals, movie theaters and restaurants together. Eli was always the perfect gentleman, and I absolutely couldn't get enough of him. In fact, we shared our first kiss at the Eaton Center, one of the world's most famous malls, one Friday afternoon. Yeah, Eli Stephenson definitely changed my life. My heart broke the day my visa expired and I had to return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I shall never forget Eli until the day I die.

When I returned to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I was heartbroken. At first, I missed Canada sorely, especially the City of Toronto with its diverse population, its lively people, and its fun spots. My father Rahman wanted me to get married, and I was quite against the idea. You see, in my heart and in my soul, I belonged to one man, Eli Stephenson, whom I could not be with since he wasn't a Muslim, nor was he a citizen of Saudi Arabia. My heartbreak worsened when I found out through Facebook that Eli had returned to the United States of America after graduating from the University of Toronto and subsequently married a blonde-haired White chick named Lauren. Wow. What a world, eh?

I never thought I'd fall in love again, until I met Ahmed Suleiman. Born in the Dammam region of Saudi Arabia to a Somali mother and a Saudi Arabian Muslim father, and raised in the City of London, England, Ahmed Suleiman was tall, exotically handsome and wicked smart. The brother holds an MBA from England's famed Brunel University. I thought that most Saudi guys were uptight, controlling and boring, but Ahmed Suleiman was something else. This biracial lad spoke with a British accent, and considered himself a citizen of the world, rather than purely Saudi. I liked that and many other things about him. That's why I consented to the marriage.

Now, in Arab societies, you see a lot of Arab men with women of African descent. Visit Morocco and Mauritania along with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and you will see what I am talking about. The Arab male's lust for the African woman is nothing new. The people of Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania, Djibouti and Ethiopia look different in terms of facial feature, skin color and hair texture from other Africans because they've mixed with the Arabs for untold centuries. Of course, many people on all sides will deny this but the evidence speaks for itself.

You seldom see Arab women with men of African descent, and Arab racism and male jealousy has a lot to do with it. Well, I, Afaf, am that rare Saudi woman who likes the Black man. And I am not ashamed of it. I made somewhat of a splash in Saudi society when I married Ahmed Suleiman, since he's part Black on his Somali mother's side. Ahmed's Saudi father, Ismail Suleiman, granted him Saudi Arabian citizenship and all of his wealth, and this made our marriage more palatable to our culture.

A Muslim husband who is friendly, respectful, and not traditional-minded, that's something most Saudi women dare not dream of. I lucked out when I married Ahmed Suleiman. The lovely young man I married introduced me to the wonderful world of BDSM. Most specifically, the realm of female domination and male submission. Well, as you can imagine, I was wickedly turned on by the idea, and gave it a try. I dominated my husband Ahmed Suleiman in the bedroom, and I really, really liked it. We both loved the experience. It's enriched our sex life in many ways.

Does the idea of a Saudi Arabian Muslim dominatrix disturb you? If it does, then you should reconsider your views on the lives and loves of Saudi Arabian women. Supposedly, we're the most oppressed and weakened females in the cosmos. Well, I say that every woman runs her household, in overt and covert ways, such is the way of humanity, and Saudi Arabia is no exception. Ahmed Suleiman is, to me, the new exemplar of a Saudi Arabian male. Educated, well-traveled, modern in his thinking and unafraid of female power, above all else.

I absolutely love tormenting my husband Ahmed, with his consent, of course. I love to strip my hubby naked and make him kneel before me. Sitting on a throne-like chair, clad in a traditional Islamic long skirt and Hijab, with a whip in my hands, I looked like a Saudi twist on the consummate dominatrix. Ahmed looks up at me, a look of supplication on his handsome face. I slap Ahmed hard across the face and he blinks nervously. I laugh wickedly and then rise from my chair while a cowering Ahmed kisses my feet, a sign of obedience and submission.

Feeling inspired, I bent my husband Ahmed Suleiman over my knee and gave that cute, caramel-hued butt of his a sound spanking. Afterwards, I made Ahmed spread his ass cheeks wide open, and then I lubricated him with Aloe cream. I don't trust the damn KY Jelly stuff everyone is always talking about. Once I had Ahmed nice and lubed up, I deemed him ready. I pulled out my strap-on dildo, and Ahmed gasped when he saw it. Smiling devilishly, I stroked the dildo and told Ahmed I was going to violate his sweet ass.

Ahmed moaned softly as I smacked his ass and then I gripped his hips and thrust forward. Finally, the dildo went into Ahmed's asshole, and he squealed like a little bitch. I began fucking my husband with long, deep strokes and Ahmed screamed. I absolutely love the sound of Ahmed's screams. Makes me feel powerful and gets my pussy all wet. I fucked Ahmed real good, until he tapped out and begged for mercy. I pulled the dildo out of his ass, and a weeping, smiling Ahmed looked at me, thankful beyond words. Victorious at last, I smiled.

I am Afaf Al-Saud, the only Saudi Arabian Muslim dominatrix on this planet as far as I am concerned. My husband Ahmed Suleiman is submissive to me, in and out of the bedroom, and that's exactly how I like it. Our house is my domain. When we go on vacation to places like Paris, Vienna, Melbourne or New York City, we have wicked fun since the sex shops over there have all the accoutrements we need to push the boundaries of sexual exploration and BDSM fun. We are proud Muslims from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we love sex and kink, and the world isn't ending because of it. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers