Mistress Antebellum of Alabama

Story Info
Alabaman dominatrix entertains Somali Canadian student.
1.7k words
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Helena Smith-Barrington is a sixty-year-old woman originally from the City of Birmingham, Alabama, who moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, during the real estate craze affecting the Capital of Canada. Far from her southern comfort zone, Helena had to adapt to a brand new environment. Fed up with the direction the economy in Alabama was going in, Helena decided to give Canada a try, and found pleasures both old and new in her new northern domain...

The death of Helena Barrington's former husband, Lincoln Barrington, in the summer of 2017 definitely took her by surprise. The two of them met while studying at the University of Alabama in the Fall of 1975. Back then, Helena Smith was the precocious daughter of wealthy Alabama farmers Luther and Nicole Smith, giving the whole university thing a try. Lincoln Barrington was the handsome young man who took her breath away, one fine day in the school gym.

At the time, Lincoln Barrington was the undisputed king of the University of Alabama campus. A six-foot-two, lean and athletic, dark-skinned young African American athlete originally from the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. With his New England accent, his good looks and his cocky, prideful demeanor, Lincoln Barrington was a big hit with the local ladies, but he had his sights set on the lovely, shy cheerleader known as Helena Smith...

Lincoln Barrington decided to come to study civil engineering at the University of Alabama on a football scholarship. He'd fallen in love with the Dirty South while visiting it the previous summer with his parents, Louis and Beulah Barrington of Brockton, Massachusetts. Lincoln's parents emigrated to Massachusetts from their hometown of Kingston, Jamaica, at a time when the Civil Rights Movement was at the height of its power and influence. The Jamaican-American couple raised their son Lincoln to be strong, proud and fearless...

To say that Lincoln Barrington and Helena Smith came from different worlds would have been a sheer understatement. In the rather conservative realm of Alabama, even in 1975, it was uncommon to see Black men with White women, even though one saw White men with Asian women, Latin women and Black women everywhere one looked. Helena and Lincoln fell in love, and refused to let anyone stand in their way. People stared, and sometimes said hateful things to them, but Lincoln and Helena would not let anyone or anything stop their love.

Graduating from the University of Alabama in the summer of 1979, Lincoln Barrington and his fiancée Helena Smith decided to do some traveling. They left the U.S. and went to Ontario, Canada. While visiting major cities like Toronto and Ottawa, they saw that Canada had a lot of racial diversity, and that it wasn't as overtly hostile to minorities as America was. They got married in a quiet little Anglican church in the City of Ottawa, and had their honeymoon there. It was six months before they returned to the City of Birmingham, Alabama...

Lincoln Barrington and his new bride Helena Smith-Barrington didn't have it easy as an interracial couple in Alabama, but they were hard-working, educated and determined. They bought a nice townhouse in the west end of Birmingham, and had two sons, Trevor and Wyatt Barrington, and a daughter, Leanne Barrington. The Barrington family raised their sons and daughter to be smart, strong and capable. They knew that as mulattoes in America, they were going to get flack from all sides.

Helena Smith-Barrington loved her husband Lincoln very much, but he died due to complications from diabetes. After his death, she'd never been the same. She missed the fun and adventurous life that they had together. Lincoln was the one who introduced Helena to kinky sex, and the world of BDSM. Little did he know that this experience would change her world for many decades to come.

For thirty years, Helena was known as Mistress Antebellum, in the fairly active BDSM scene of Alabama. A statuesque five feet eleven inches tall, the curvy, blonde-haired and green-eyed southerner is lovely and sexy, and knows how to dress. Her skimpy outfits and sexy allure earn her numerous glances of appreciation from the local men as she walks around downtown Ottawa, visiting Parliament Hill, or shopping inside the Rideau Center. For Helena, this was simply the norm...

Six months after moving into her Barrhaven townhouse in a plush suburb of Ottawa, Helena Barrington found herself supremely bored. Sure, she'd met local men and the occasional woman for fun, but she yearned for what she left behind. In Ottawa, Ontario, the locals had never heard of her alter ego, Mistress Antebellum, the most vicious and popular dominatrix of the Dirty South. Well, old habits do die hard, and Helena wanted to introduce Ottawa to her, ahem, other side...

Helena began advertising her services as a professional dominatrix on the back pages of local newspapers, and slowly but surely, she built her clientele. Marketing herself as a true southern woman, and a lifelong dominatrix, Helena reinvented herself as perhaps one of the most exotic dominant women to come to the capital of Canada in recent years. The local men never even knew what hit them...

"Are you into race play?" Helena Barrington asked the curious young man who called her a few minutes ago. Helena was walking around Longfields Avenue, with her dog, Skippy, a Jack Russell terrier that she acquired a few months ago, when the potential client called. The voice on the other line sounded young, and, without being quite stereotypical in any way, Helena Barrington could definitely tell that the gentleman caller was of the African persuasion.

"Yes, ma'am, I am, and I'm Hafiz, by the way," the young man replied, and Helena chuckled softly. To her, a client's name didn't matter until he or she became a regular. In her persona as Mistress Antebellum, Helena was starting to have some fun and show the men and women of quiet, sleepy and boring metropolitan Ottawa what a southern woman with a dominant streak could do.

"Well, Hafiz, tell me about yourself and what you seek," Mistress Antebellum said, and Hafiz dutifully did as he was told. After a few minutes, Helena Barrington knew a lot about the hesitant, yet interesting young man. Hafiz was twenty two years old, a psychology student at the University of Ottawa, and he originally hailed from the predominantly Islamic nation of Somalia. Upon hearing that, Mistress Antebellum smiled, knowing what Hafiz sought...

"I am curious about female domination, because where I come from, women submit to men, I find strong White women appealing, that's why I came to you, Mistress Antebellum," Hafiz said, and Mistress Antebellum smiled and nodded. Just like that, the two of them booked a session. Helena Barrington went home, took a shower and got ready, awaiting the arrival of Hafiz, the young Black Muslim man who craved southern White female domination...

"You came to the right place, my new negro slave," Mistress Antebellum said to Hafiz, after welcoming him to her basement/dungeon, and then she immediately showed him what she was made of. The big and tall, dark-skinned and curly-haired Somali Muslim stud was astonished by the cruelty and sheer brutality of the leather-clad, curvy, older White woman who looked at him through eyes gleaming with malice.

"Yes Mistress Antebellum," Hafiz heard himself reply, and Mistress Antebellum laughed wickedly, cackling like a witch. Over the next hour, the young Black man found himself subjected to torture and abuse beyond his frigging wildest dreams. With her deep Alabaman accent, Mistress Antebellum personified those southern White women that Hafiz found both sexy and scary, and he absolutely loved it.

"You love being dominated by a dominant southern White woman like me, don't you? Answer me, little negro," Mistress Antebellum demanded, and Hafiz nodded. Mistress Antebellum put him on all fours and spanked his cute Black ass, then proceeded to torture his Black cock and Black balls by squeezing them until Hafiz begged for mercy. And then she squeezed them some more, just to show him who's boss.

"I belong to you, Mistress Antebellum," Hafiz squealed, and Mistress Antebellum laughed and continued to torment him. Getting on all fours, Mistress Antebellum spread her thick White ass cheeks wide open, and then ordered Hafiz to clean her asshole with his tongue. The Somali stud did as he was told, lathering her asshole with his tongue. Afterwards, Mistress Antebellum had even more in store for him, and Hafiz absolutely loved every minute of it...

"Damn right, you're mine, Hafiz, you're my personal negro," Mistress Antebellum cried out, and she began greasing Hafiz's asshole with some Aveeno cream, and then took out a big Black strap-on dildo. Hafiz gasped when he saw what Mistress Antebellum was working with, and she laughed at his apparent fear. Without further ado, Mistress Antebellum gripped Hafiz by the hips and pushed the dildo into his lubricated asshole. Time for this Black Muslim brother to find out how dominant older White women from the South could be...

"Oh fuck, Mistress Antebellum, it hurts but I love it," Hafiz moaned, and he lay there on the carpeted floor of Mistress Antebellum's basement, face down and ass up, as the sultry southern dominatrix fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo. Mistress Antebellum went buck wild, fucking the hell out of Hafiz, and dominating in a way that would have made her fellow old-school Alabamans blush. And she didn't let up until Hafiz uttered the safe word, his way of begging for mercy...

"Thank you for a wonderful session, Hafiz, I hope I made your dreams come true, and come book a session with me whenever you like," Mistress Antebellum/Helena Barrington said, smiling at Hafiz. The big and tall, handsome young Black Muslim stud smiled and nodded, thanking her profusely for making his ultimate, most forbidden fantasies come true. The brother from Somalia felt like a million bucks. The three hundred dollars he paid her for her time was money well-spent, and he would definitely be back!

After Hafiz left her domain, Helena Smith-Barrington had herself a smoke, and then a nice bath. She sat in her living room, surrounded by pictures of her family. As the Caucasian mother of two biracial sons and a mixed-race daughter, and the widow of an African American husband, she walked a fine line by being the only professional dominatrix in all of North America who shamelessly participated in certain edgy activities. Mistress Antebellum was part and parcel of who Helena is, and there was no separating the two of them!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistress Christy of Calgary Calgary dominatrix dates Black lawyer in Boston.in Interracial Love
Mistress Whitney of Ottawa Bisexual Haitian man misses his dominatrix.in Interracial Love
Mistress Geraldine of Boston Haitian dominatrix entertains Black and Latin guys.in Interracial Love
Biracial Femdom for Black Guys Nova Scotian nurse dominates a Toronto stud.in Erotic Couplings
Mistress Asma of Libya Libyan Muslim dominatrix handles a Haitian stud.in Interracial Love
More Stories