Mistress Bhatti of Nepean Ch. 02

Story Info
Haitian Muslim stud dominates an Indian dominatrix.
1.4k words
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Fatima Bhatti sat in her living room in her nice townhouse in the City of Nepean, Ontario, watching a soap opera. She'd been watching Days of Our Lives for decades and could never get tired of it. Still, on a day like today, her favorite soap did nothing to assuage her mood. She was feeling quite lonely. After raising two adult sons and a daughter, and adapting to life in Canada after moving there from India, Fatima had been through a lot.

"Mistress Bhatti, what troubles you?" came a deep masculine voice, and Fatima looked up to see a certain big and tall, ruggedly handsome young black man coming down the steps. Mohammed Duchene, her tenant and favorite Haitian Muslim convert stepped into the kitchen, carrying one of those TV dinners he would inevitably pop into the microwave and heat up.

"Don't call me Mistress," Fatima Bhatti scoffed, and Mohammed Duchene stepped forward, and sat on the couch opposite her. There was a look on concern on the young man's face. Fatima briefly felt touched by that concern, and then dismissed it. Mohammed Duchene had been her tenant for the past year, and their relationship had evolved beyond the platonic without veering into the downright sexual. Simply put, Fatima was a dominant, in the BDSM sense, and Mohammed was one of her subs...

"I'm just concerned for you," Mohammed said, and he gently laid his hand on Fatima Bhatti's, causing her to look at him with a bemused expression. Fatima Bhatti was well aware of Mohammed Duchene's proclivities. The seemingly quiet and easygoing Haitian Muslim brother had a porn addiction and he scoured the web looking for videos of women dominating men, especially black men. The brother had a submissive streak the length of provincial Ontario, and while Fatima Bhatti did have fun with him, he definitely wasn't what she needed now...

"What can you do for me, Mohammed Duchene? You want me to spank you, tie you up, beat you up and call you names? You want me to fuck you up the ass with my strap-on dildo? It's all about your needs, always, never about mine," Fatima Bhatti said angrily. Mohammed was about to reply, but the forlorn-looking South Asian dominatrix and strict landlady turned up the volume on the flat screen television. Alright I got the point, Mohammed thought.

"What do you need?" Mohammed Duchene said, and he crossed the distance between them, so that he was mere inches from Fatima Bhatti. She looked at him, amused. The Haitian Muslim brother looked intense, and with his height and size, he would have looked downright intimidating to anyone else. Fatima Bhatti once bent Mohammed Duchene over her knee and spanked him until his cute Haitian ass turned black and blue. She was definitely not intimidated by this oversized teddy bear...

"Well, Mohammed, I haven't gotten laid in forever, you and all my subs enjoy my spanking and beating you, then you go have vanilla fun with your girlfriends outside, and me, well, you forget about me and how lonely I get," Fatima Bhatti said sharply. Mohammed Duchene almost shrank back, stung by her words. Is that how she truly feels? Mohamed thought, alarmed.

Mohammed Duchene looked at Fatima Bhatti pensively. The beautiful, bronze-skinned and dark-haired South Asian Muslim lady with the slender yet curvy figure and full, pouty lips and haunting dark eyes still took his breath away. He'd been living in the house for close to a year, and enjoyed being in Fatima Bhatti's care. Sure, the Indian gal was bossy, in and out of the bedroom, but Mohammed Duchene, who always fancied bossy women, kind of liked her style...

"I wouldn't know about other girls, Mistress Bhatti, the only woman I get hard thinking about is you," Mohammed Duchene said, and he was still smiling when Fatima Bhatti slapped him hard across the face. The big and tall young Haitian Muslim man flinched, surprised by such unforeseen hostility. Fatima Bhatti glared at him, and her lips pulled back from her teeth. For a moment, Fatima looked like a predator about to pounce on a prey item...

"Fool, I told you once, I'm old, my sons are older than you, you're finishing university this year, you need a woman your age, even if I wanted to give you everything you want, I can't," Fatima Bhatti said, and this time, she buried her face in her hands and started sobbing. She was still sobbing when Mohammed Duchene grabbed her hands, gently but firmly.

"You're the fool if you can't see that I care about you, old bitch, I think you're beautiful and I want you, craziness and all," Mohammed Duchene said angrily. When Fatima Bhatti tried to slap him again, he twisted her hands. The Indian Muslim dominatrix winced in pain and looked at her sub, and a look of surprise filled her lovely face. Mohammed Duchene looked angry, and fiery, and his handsome face was twisted by that anger. Fatima Bhatti had always thought that the Haitian Muslim brother was cute, but today, he looked...handsome.

"Yes sir," Fatima Bhatti said, and a look of confusion came over Mohammed Duchene's face. Don't falter now, you were strong and manly, so perfect, Fatima thought, and that's when she pressed her sexy body against Mohammed Duchene's. For ages, in her darkest fantasies, Fatima Bhatti dreamed of the day when Mohammed Duchene would finally man up, stand up to her, and take the fucking pussy. In and out of the bedroom, during their kinky sessions and at the breakfast table, Fatima threw hints Mohammed's way. Unfortunately, she would have needed a neon sign in the sky to reach him...

"You like this," Mohammed Duchene said, smiling, and Fatima Bhatti nodded, sighing happily when he pulled her to him, and let go of her hands. Instead, he grabbed her butt and caressed it. Fatima purred like a kitten, and then straddled Mohammed. Sitting on her sub's lab, the Indian Muslim dominatrix pleadingly looked into his soulful brown eyes. Take me, Fatima silently begged Mohammed Duchene, praying for once he'd get the damn hint.

"Hmm, yes," Fatima sighed as Mohammed grabbed her by the throat, and groped her breasts, then her butt with his free hand. Hastily she undressed, revealing her nakedness to him. Mohammed smiled as Fatima unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Haitian dick. Fatima got on her knees and began sucking his dick, loving the way he smelled and tasted. Mohammed Duchene sighed happily as Fatima Bhatti, Indian Muslim landlady turned dominatrix turned cock sucker, sucked him off like there was no tomorrow. This was too damn good...

"Give me that sweet ass, Fatima," Mohammed Duchene said to Fatima Bhatti, a little while later. The mature, sinfully sexy Indian Muslim gal found herself on all fours, face down and ass up. Mohammed proceeded to worship her butt like only a black man can. Sliding his fingers into her pussy, Mohammed spread Fatima's ass cheeks and pushed his tongue into her asshole. Luckily for him, Fatima had just showered before their impromptu session began...

"Oh fuck, Mohammed Duchene, that ass is yours, just take it," Fatima Bhatti squealed, loving the way the Haitian Muslim brother ate her ass. After giving Fatima's asshole a severe tongue bath, Mohammed rubbed his hard dick against her bum before pushing his way into her. A happy squeal escaped Fatima's lips as Mohammed Duchene pushed his dick into her. At last she was getting the D, as they say. Fatima began grinding against Mohammed's groin, driving his dick deep inside her. She hadn't gotten laid in some time, and wanted to make up for it...

"That's what you needed, huh?" Mohammed Duchene shouted, gripping Fatima Bhatti's long dark hair and yanking her head back as he slammed his long, dark dick into her, making her big brown booty bounce. The mature Indian Muslim lady's cunt was surprisingly tight, and Mohammed realized she truly hadn't gotten laid in some time. Mohammed pounded away at her, hammering his dick into that pussy as Fatima's squeals echoed across the townhouse, for she was finally cutting loose...

"You're what I needed, Habibi, thank you," Fatima Bhatti said, sighing happily as she lay naked on the living room carpet. Mohammed Duchene looked at her and grinned, for the lady was indeed glowing and he had a lot to do with it. Without another word, Fatima abruptly got up, and headed to the washroom. From the sounds emanating from there, Mohammed took it as his cue to go back to his room. As Mohammed got dressed and got ready for another productive day at university, he was all smiles. Fatima Bhatti of Nepean had a killer pussy, and Mohammed Duchene definitely wanted some more of that!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Mailman A married black man had an affair with an Asian woman.in Interracial Love
Sensual Betrayals Four friends discover BBC lust is stronger than friendship.in Interracial Love
Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian Kevin experiments pleasuring women using more than just BFC.in Group Sex
Big Fat Cock: Dumb Cheerleader BFC is used to dominate a hot blonde cheerleader.in Erotic Couplings
2B or Not 2B She's got a thing for her dark and handsome neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories