Mistress Chelsea Of Walmart

Story Info
Black man meets a nerdy black dominatrix in Ottawa.
1.2k words
3.24
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,128 Followers

"Bet you thought I was soft and sweet when you met me at the front end of Walmart," Chelsea said softly, a wicked smile on her lovely face. Strutting her stuff, working the hell out of the red tank top and black leather miniskirt she had on, she looked hot, sexy and dangerous. Hands on her hips, Chelsea waited for her sub's reply.

From the moment Chelsea laid eyes on Stephenson Davilmar, she knew that the big and tall, handsome young Haitian man with the soulful brown eyes and stylish beard would be an easy mark. Indeed, there were times when she felt like she could see right through him. So, Chelsea kept finding reasons to come to the front of the store, where he worked as security, to 'accidentally' run into him...

"Yeah, I never would have figured you for the type of woman who's into this stuff," Stephenson replied, a look of pure disbelief on his handsome face, and the young Haitian gentleman shook his head, both turned on and disturbed by the tantalizing presence of the young woman whom he'd initially pegged as nice, sweet and somewhat on the boring side.

Working as a security guard at the east end Walmart to pay for his final year at Carleton University, Stephenson thought he'd seen it all. Riding the 95 bus from Barrhaven, Ontario, to get to the east end of Ottawa was painful enough, especially during the winter months, but the store the security company sent him to was old, drafty, dirty, and packed with surly clients and passive-aggressive employees. And then along came Chelsea...

Of all the so-called customer service managers at the busy east end store, the only one who treated him like a human being was Chelsea. The skinny, nerdy young black woman with the thick glasses and hair eternally pulled into a bun. He'd seen her go out of her way to help clients and associates alike, and become fascinated with her. The only nice person in a nest of vipers, or so Stephenson thought...

That's why Stephenson worked up the nerve to ask for Chelsea's digits, and eventually, the two of them began going out. At first, he took her to movies at Silver City theater, his favorite spot, and Caribbean restaurants like Soleil Des Iles and Creole Sensations. As time went by and Stephenson got to know Chelsea, he began to discover that there was a whole different side to her...

Stephenson remembered feeling stunned when Chelsea sat him down one evening, and told him about her fascination with the world of BDSM. Apparently, the skinny, deceptively harmless-looking, church-going and hard-working nerdy gal liked to tie guys up and flog them until they begged for mercy. And that was just for starters. Intrigued, Stephenson admitted to being curious about such things, much to Chelsea's delight. Which is how he found himself tied up in her basement...

"Happy to surprise you," Chelsea said, and she stepped forward, riding crop in hand. As Chelsea began whooping his ass with the riding crop, Stephenson thought he might have underestimated the lady a little bit. With a gleeful smile on her lovely face, the young woman gave him the thrashing of a lifetime, leaving Stephenson's ass full of welts, and tingly all over.

"Damn, that stings but I like it," Stephenson said, sighing happily, and Chelsea paused in front of him, and gently caressed his face. Smiling, Chelsea pressed her full, sweet lips against Stephenson's, and kissed him passionately. Right after kissing Stephenson, Chelsea paused, a curious expression on her face. Stephenson was about to ask her something, and then his cheek stung from the unexpected slap Chelsea dealt him...

"Stephenson, your mistress wants to fuck you, really fuck you, are you ready for that?" Chelsea asked, and Stephenson hesitated, then nodded slowly. Chelsea smiled, for this was exactly what she wanted to hear. A couple of nights ago, she and Stephenson had an impromptu quickie while coming out of the Silver City movie theater, where they'd gone to see Doctor Strange.

"This is wicked," Chelsea said to Stephenson, grabbing his arm as she pulled him into the men's washroom, ignoring the 'closed' sign. The mall was closing in half an hour, and the risk of discovery was great. All the excitement made Chelsea's pussy twitch, and she needed some play. Luckily, Stephenson was always happy to oblige...

"Oh I agree," Stephenson said, and she smiled as he pulled her up on the washroom counter, and kissed her. Sliding his hand under her skirt, Stephenson began fingering her pussy. Caressing Chelsea's breasts, he knelt before her as she spread her legs invitingly. Upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties, Stephenson smiled at Chelsea, then buried his face between her legs.

Afterwards, Stephenson rolled a condom on his dick, and asked Chelsea if she was ready. Nodding, Chelsea leaned back against the washroom mirror, and fingered her pussy. Bringing her hand against Stephenson's nose, she let him catch a whiff of her pussy. Grinning, Stephenson pressed his long, hard dick against her pussy and bucked his hips, thrusting into her. Chelsea sighed happily, welcoming him inside of her. Just like that, they began fucking. Good times, Chelsea thought, smiling at the memory.

"Yes Mistress Chelsea, my ass is yours," Stephenson replied, and Chelsea smiled, snapped out of her erotic reverie by his words. Gently Chelsea kissed her man, thankful to high heaven that she had such a decent, kinky and open-minded man as her lover. Fetching her strap-on dildo and a can of Aloe cream lubricant, Chelsea carefully watched Stephenson's facial expression...

"I love you, freaky man," Chelsea said, and Stephenson smiled, and looked like he was about to say something sweet, and she had no time for that so she told him to assume the position. Stephenson complied, and spread his ass cheeks for her. Chelsea lubricated his ass with the Aloe cream, then pressed the dildo against his cute-looking bum.

"Go easy on me, Mistress Chelsea," Stephenson pleaded, and Chelsea laughed and playfully smacked his ass, and then pushed the dildo inside of him. Stephenson groaned, and Chelsea gripped his hips and began fucking the hell out of him. Chelsea relished moments like these with her man much more than she could ever say...

In her years as an amateur dominatrix, Chelsea had been with many guys, mostly white guys and Latino guys, but Stephenson was the first black man who let her peg his ass. Most black guys Chelsea had met in the world of BDSM were into white women, or didn't believe in submitting to women, period, and most black female dominants didn't deal with black men because black male submissive types didn't gravitate toward them. Chelsea had almost given up on the brothers, until she met Stephenson...

"I love your sweet ass," Chelsea whispered into Stephenson's ear, and she continued fucking him with gusto, slamming the dildo into his ass. The big and tall brother groaned and moaned as she fucked him, and those sounds were sweet music to her ears. Black woman fucking black man in the ass with a strap-on dildo, what a novel idea. Chelsea continued pegging Stephenson and didn't let up until he screamed for mercy...

"Oh fuck, Chelsea, that was definitely intense and hurt a bit but I loved it, thank you, I love you, babe," Stephenson said, sighing happily, and he winced as Chelsea pulled out of his ass, and discarded the strap-on dildo. Chelsea looked into Stephenson's eyes and smiled, then she kissed him. Passionately, the two of them embraced. Chelsea finally let go of her inhibitions, and Stephenson held her tightly. All is right with their world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,128 Followers