Mistress Doreen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I whispered desperately into her lovely ear as I too licked and kissed her remarkable beautiful face.

My hands meanwhile were not idle. I stroked Doreen's thighs and moved to feel her ass, still partially covered by her short, tight black leather skirt. My hands climbed her muscled back and pulled he body into mine. In addition to all the other sensations raging in my body, I could now feel Doreen's large, soft breasts press into my receptive chest. Even through her blouse I could feel the hardness of her large nipples. I was in real danger of being overwhelmed by the raw sexual pleasure Doreen had produced in me.

We passionately explored each other - me kneeling, she sitting - for some minutes.

Then Doreen slipped her right hand to the back of my head, grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head back.

"I will punish you now Frank," Doreen said in a low, sexy voice which brooked no disobedience.

She gently, but firmly, pushed me back.

"Stand up Frank," she said.

Reluctantly, but without delay, I did.

Doreen extended her hands to me, "Help me up".

I reached down and grasped her large strong hands and helped lift her to her feet. She rose above me in her 4" slender red platform heels. Laying straight ahead of me was the brass key - one of many symbols of Doreen's dominance and my submission to her - which hung tantalizingly in the valley of her sumptuous tits, a valley I deeply longed to explore.

I raised my eyes to hers. She stood staring at me with a touch of displeasure gracing her lovely face.

"When we are alone, unless I say otherwise, your position will always be on your knees ready to serve me," Doreen said as if lecturing a wayward child. "If I allow you to stand to serve me in some way, you will immediately return to your natural place, on your knees once that service is complete. Do you understand?"

I dropped to my knees instantly saying, "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress".

I noticed the whip like leash trailing at my side, bent slightly and retrieved it. Looking into Doreen's magnificent eyes I presented the leash to her with both my hands, "This is yours Mistress."

Doreen smiled slightly, "Yes it is. Thank you Frank."

"Follow me."

Doreen turned and began walking with long slow strides. Her heels clicked on the tile and wooden floors.

I crawled after her, aroused by the sight of her beautiful feet and her sexy shoes. I willingly crawled after this woman to a fate I did not yet understand. I only knew I wanted to be with and serve Doreen.

(End of Chapter One)

12