Mistress Doreen Ch. 03

Story Info
Frank serves Doreen.
4.5k words
4.76
21.3k
12

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three - Service, Seduction, Surrender

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment, if not choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the third in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

****************************

From my limited vantage - collared, leashed, on my knees crawling as quickly as possible to keep pace with Doreen's long, purposeful strides - her bedroom was small, dominated by a king size bed onto which she literally bounded! That one move confirmed Doreen's agility, grace, strength and purpose - all in a remarkably beautiful woman of 75 years!

One unusual feature I did notice before Doreen's sharp tightening of my leash called me to her immediate service - the box spring and mattress were supported by solid wood beams, stained, thickly varnished and polished - the substantial work of an artisan.

"Don't be such a slowpoke, Frank," Doreen said with mild irritation in her voice.

My leash continued to tighten as I rose from the floor at the foot of the bed and gazed over the mattress top. A vision awaited me. Doreen had already positioned herself in the middle of her large bed. She lay atop smooth, black satin sheets, her shoulders and head propped up by several similarly attired pillows. She looked down on me thru the cleavage of her massive tits. She held the whip like leash in her right hand, pulling me by my collared neck onto the bed and between her widely spread legs. There I saw to my instant delight and arousal Doreen's left hand gently stroking her pussy.

"It's time to see if you can provide the service I require," she said with steel in her sexy voice.

This would be no slow, languorous journey gently kissing and licking my way up Doreen's long, tanned, toned legs. Doreen pulled strongly on my leash until my head was trapped between her thighs, my face inches from her pussy.

"Eat me," Doreen commanded.

Her tan, pink pussy lips were engorged, wet and opened easily to her still probing hand. I slowly began to kiss their outer surface when Doreen violently pulled on my leash plunging my face deep into her sex while pushing her pelvis up, using my entire face to rub against.

"I SAID EAT ME!" Doreen almost screamed.

I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue as deeply into her vaginal folds as possible and began to slave away at her glorious flesh. I grabbed Doreen's left pussy lip in my mouth, sucked it in, battered it with my stiff tongue and gently chewed on its swollen substance.

"That's more like it," Doreen growled in satisfaction.

Doreen grabbed my head in both hands directing my face to areas of her most urgent need. She rhythmically worked her pelvis on my face as her pussy exuded a growing stream of aromatic fluid. I licked and sucked her thickening lips. I plunged my tongue ever deeper in her widening pussy. I licked and sucked her thick, pungent sex juices, gratefully swallowing them - always wanting more.

And Doreen always provided more. Her ragged pink lips tasted so good. I sucked harder on them, chewed harder on them, worked them harder with every muscle of my jaws and she responded with even more heavenly nectar for me to drink, more pulsating pelvic punishment for my eager face.

Doreen's thighs closed on my head and I could barely hear, "MORE. HARDER."

My head was trapped by Doreen's powerful thighs, my face repeatedly beat against her flesh covered pelvic bone. She seemed to have endless folds of flesh to feast on. I gradually began to match her aggressiveness - grasping the hot, wet membranes of her sex with my eager mouth - licking, probing, chewing, tasting - becoming happily lost in this world of Doreen's sexual frenzy.

I was rewarded by ever more of Doreen's sweet sexual nectar; increased pressure from her thighs, guiding hands and pussy as she used my face and head for her pleasure; and the barely audible, urgent cries of "YES!" and "DON'T YOU DARE STOP!"

Stop? Despite the bruising my lips and tongue and nose were taking and despite my growing lack of air, all I wanted to do was continue being used by Doreen for her pleasure - to be suffocated if need be, for her sexual gratification. I was aroused beyond comprehension, my small, hard cock rock hard and again leaking copious amounts of precum. But all I thought of was how to give Doreen more of the pleasure she so obviously craved and enjoyed.

I moved both my hands beneath her firm, muscular buttocks and drew her sex even harder into my face. I could feel her ass muscles straining in my hands and hear Doreen's now high pitched voice, "YES DAMMIT! So good! DON'T STOP! MORE!"

This was not love making. This was FUCKING. Raw. Passionate. Basic.

This was not shared sexual pleasure in the traditional, vanilla sense. This was the willing, desperate service of one partner for the maximum erotic pleasure of the other. Both partners knowing and relishing their roles, exploiting each other for their deep tho different sexual needs.

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Timeless. This sexual feast continued.

"MY CLIT, NOW!" Doreen screamed as she forcefully maneuvered my face to position my tiring mouth over her swollen pink bud.

I dove in, no longer in control of my body, just a grateful extension of Doreen's will and desire. I pressed my tongue onto her resilient nubbin of flesh, flattening it against her pelvic bone.

"YES! MORE!" Doreen yelled as her muscles tightened and clamped my mouth to her clit. I flicked it with my tongue, smashed it with my tongue and began to gently chew her rubbery flesh.

Doreen exploded!

"GOD YES! CHEW MY CLIT! DON'T EVER STOP!" she screeched in a high voice.

All her muscles tightened as she convulsed around my head, squeezing me ever deeper into the delicious maw of her sex. Doreen's hips thrust even harder into my face and she unleashed a flood of her delicious cum.

I thought Doreen's orgasm would never end - that I would suffocate or drown - and I would die happy having given her such pleasure. At that moment her pleasure was my whole world.

But, inevitably, to the disappointment of us both, Doreen's sexual storm passed. She relaxed quickly and completely, releasing my head from the wonderful prison of her body. I tried to gently lick the cum from her pussy lips, but a gentle pull on my leash indicated Doreen wanted me to join her at the head of her bed.

As I crawled over her now limp body, I was greeted with a sight I would never have anticipated. Doreen was gently sobbing, with tears rolling down her lovely face!

"Oh no!" I thought. "I hurt her!"

My face must have revealed my concern and panic because Doreen, smiling wanly, said, "I'm OK," in a low, quiet voice. "Hold me now, Frank," she invited.

I crawled to her right side and slipped my left arm under her shoulders curling her towards me. As I gently licked and kissed her tears, I noticed that the few lines which creased her beautiful old face had softened. She relaxed into me and I rocked her gently. I comforted Doreen, serving her in yet another way.

I was content.

We both calmed and Doreen whispered, "When I have a massive cum, I cry."

"Few of my subs can give me such an orgasm orally. Thank you, Frank," she continued.

I was proud.

Doreen reached to my collar and unclipped her leash. She placed the leash between us.

"Feel the braided leather of my leash against your body," Doreen said.

"Someday I will whip you with it. It will burn and sting. You will love me for it," Doreen said in a steady, firm voice.

I was aroused and alarmed.

Doreen raised her face to me and we began gently kissing. She placed her hand on my half hard and dripping cock, slowly stroking me.

After a few minutes of gentle stroking, Doreen broke our kiss.

"I will let you worship my breasts now Frank," she said laying back on her bed.

Doreen's large, soft, perfect tits lay before me. Freeing my left arm, I leaned across Doreen's chest to kiss her left nipple. Doreen placed her hand behind my head and moved her thigh to continue working my wet, hardening rod.

The taste of her flesh was heavenly. Salty, sweet, perfect. I sucked on her large, firming nipple, holding it between my lips and flicking my eager tongue on its surface.

I took a chance, moving my hand down her smooth, rounded belly to gently touch the top of her pussy furrow.

"Yes Frank," Doreen hissed in acquiescence.

I sucked harder on her left nipple, trapping it between my lips, pushing on it hard with my tongue. I began stroking the entire length of Doreen's pussy with my hand. It was wet, warm, full and opened easily, anxiously to my touch.

Doreen moaned softly in my ear, "Good boy."

I spred her swollen pussy lips, probing ever deeper, searching for her vaginal entrance. Found, I slipped my middle finger easily knuckle deep between her greasy folds while simultaneously pushing my thumb on her hardened clit.

Doreen stiffened and pushed my face deeper into the soft pillow of her breast as I began to gently chew her nipple with my teeth. Sucking, chewing, beating her nipple incessantly with my tongue, I began to gently slide by middle finger into and out of Doreen's now sopping cunt.

Her pelvis began to meet each of my finger thrusts, pushing her clit ever harder against my firm working thumb. I was now gulping huge mouthfuls of her massive breast, licking, chewing, tasting and Doreen responded by smashing my face into her tit flesh, covering my mouth and nose completely.

"MORE! HARDER!" Doreen gasped in my ear.

I slipped a second finger into her hungry hole, pushing harder, deeper. Her juices coated my hand which I spread over the entire length her her pussy, smearing her resilient clit with her own juices.

"Now adore my right breast," Doreen commanded as she grabbed my hair in both hands and placed my face squarely in her right boob. My open mouth consumed her hard nipple. I sucked her flesh in deeply, laving it all with my tongue. With lip covered teeth I began to chew her ample flesh.

Smothered by her glorious mammaries, I extended three fingers into Doreen's pussy, pushing my thumb about her clit all the while.

"HARDER! FASTER!" was her response.

I gladly obeyed. Pushing my hand into her pussy harder, faster and deeper I was greeted with more urgent pelvic thrusts and the rhythmic pulsing of Doreen's vaginal muscles about my probing hand. She drove her firm, meaty thigh into my hard, dribbling cock and tender balls in time to the incessant probing of her cunt by my hand. She gave me increasing pleasure and pain which drove me to greater exertions.

"My Pleasure! Not yours!" she rasped in my ear.

"Yes," I responded thru her glorious tit.

"Don't cum!" she commanded. "This is for me!"

"Yes," I muffled again.

I slobbered and chewed her mammaries. I thrust my hand deeper and faster into her wet, warm pussy. My thumb played mercilessly with her clit. I spread my legs to give her greater access to punish my cock and balls with her thigh.

"NOW!"

"DON'T STOP!"

"YESSSSS!"

Doreen shouted in a series of gasps as her orgasm overcame her. She smashed by face into her chest suffocating me in soft tit flesh. Her thighs abandoned punishing me for the greater pleasure of trapping my forearm deep in her spasming cunt.

Her body tensed as she ground her pussy on my arm, fed me her breast and groaned in savage pleasure. We endured like that for an eternity of sexual joy, then Doreen fell back limp and spent.

She gently began to weep.

I slowly disentangled myself from Doreen's magnificent body, slipped my left arm under her shoulders and drew her close to me. I slowly, carefully rocked this special women with my entire body.

She relaxed totally, and laying her head on my chest melted into me. Her slow breathes moved her breasts with a lazy soothing feel on my skin. She moved her thigh between mine to press easily on my somewhat diminished cock and balls, now slick with my precum. She reached around me with her arms and we shared a long, restful hug.

After some minutes, Doreen's hand replaced her thigh and she began to finger my cock and balls. Alternately stroking my rising rod and kneading my sore balls, she reignited my sexual arousal and urgency.

She was sexually insatiable.

My world seemed to collapse when Doreen said in an off hand manner, "Don't you think it's time for you to leave? For you to return to your vanilla world? It wouldn't do to make your wife suspicious just yet would it?"

"No!" I gasped. "Please let me stay," I begged.

"But you've already served me Frank. And very well too. I am pleased with you. You do remember that this is about my pleasure, not yours, don't you?" she asked in a steady voice.

"Yes, of course Mistress," I answered. "I was just hoping that maybe..." my voice trailed off revealing my frustration.

"You just hoped I would allow you to cum didn't you?" Doreen finished my thought.

"Yes Mistress," I said somewhat sheepishly. "I'll do anything you want," I proposed desperately.

"You'll do anything I want regardless of whether I allow you to cum or not won't you Frank," she said rather severely.

"Yes Mistress," I replied with the answer we both knew was true.

"Besides 'anything' is not enough Frank," Doreen persisted.

"You must give me everything!" she continued emphatically.

We now lay just inches apart, face to face.

Doreen's hand was manipulating my cock and balls with increased intensity now smearing my precum liberally over them all. I needed release so badly. But my face must have mirrored my confusion.

"Everything?" I queried.

"Everything, Frank," Doreen said.

"You must surrender all your sexual activity to me, now and forever!" Doreen stated.

My cock jumped in her hand.

"Oh you like that idea do you Frank?" Doreen asked squeezing my erect penis in response.

"All your sexual thoughts will be of me and me only," she continued.

My cock jumped again. Her hand responded.

"I will control all your cums. You will not cum without my express permission," Doreen's eyes flashed as she pressed her advantage.

My cock jumped yet again. Her hand responded in kind.

"And because your cock and balls will henceforth be mine, so will your cum. You will treat it with the respect it deserves. From now on, whenever you cum you will eat it all for me!" Doreen insisted, her grey green eyes boring into mine.

Surprisingly my cock jumped again at this last requirement. Doreen's hand squeezed my cock and slid down to squeeze my balls as well.

"DO YOU AGREE TO SURRENDER TO ME?" Doreen asked while squeezing my nuts to the brink of pain.

"YES, MISTRESS DOREEN!" I gratefully, helplessly, hopelessly, joyously succumbed.

"Good boy. Lay on your back. Spread your arms and legs," Doreen commanded.

She deftly move her bed to the floor and stood waiting on the left side while I adjusted myself - as directed. She bent down, inadvertently emphasizing her beautiful breasts and that small brass key which meant so much to us both. She pulled from under her bed, firmly attached to the sturdy wooden frame, a thick black adjustable leather strap, with an equally thick black padded leather cuff attached at its end. She secured this to my left wrist ensuring a tight fit on my wrist (no chance of slipping out of this cuff!), but leaving the strap slack.

Doreen carefully repeated this for my ankles and right wrist. She then methodically tightened each strap until I was held firmly against her bed, arms and legs immovable, only my pelvis and head having any freedom at all. She pushed two of her black satin covered pillows beneath my shoulders so that I had an unobstructed view of Doreen and myself - me, bound and helpless on her bed.

As Doreen secured my right wrist, she leaned over and placed her beautiful face inches from mine.

"Are you ready Frank?" she asked playfully.

"YES!" I confirmed seriously.

Doreen mounted her bed and straddled my chest. With her right hand she reached behind her and began working my cock slowly, spreading my precum over its entire length. With her left hand she began working her pussy, just inches from my face.

Her pussy opened easily revealing wet, full, angry, red, ragged lips. My face was awash with her heat and scent.

My cock was as big and hard as it had ever been, even in my youth.

I was completely overcome by Doreen's powerful sexuality - and I loved it!

With a predatory sneer on her face, Doreen rose from my chest, moved back and poised momentarily with her pussy above my straining cock.

She then lowered herself steadily, inexorably on my leaking rod. I pushed up to the limits of my restraints and felt her cunt contract around my cock.

Fire. Bliss. Shock. Joy. All I felt as Doreen set her pelvis firmly on mine allowing her weight to pin me to her satin sheets. Her vaginal walls began a rhythmic nursing of my rod.

She then began to slowly lift her pussy from my hard penis, her cunt muscles massaging it all the way. When it seemed to my desperate dismay that Doreen would abandon my cock completely, she reversed direction and slammed down hard, our pelvic bones crashing together.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as the drastic pleasure of that collision shot thru my body.

Doreen's grey green eyes held mine. Her face expressed satisfaction at my reaction.

She began strong, full strokes of my cock with her cunt. Each time eliciting an exclamation of indescribable pleasure from her collared, bound and helpless servant.

She increased the speed of her strokes, I matching with upward thrusts of my own. Both her own vaginal juices and my precum lubricated this carnal frenzy.

Doreen leaned back and began rolling my balls in her hand, never breaking eye contact, always in complete control.

This added sensation almost drove my over the brink.

Doreen, in her own instinctive way, sensing my state of urgency commanded, "You will cum ONLY when I say!"

Her words had - unexpectedly to me - the desired effect. My body obeyed Doreen's command and I felt my orgasm recede just slightly.

Doreen reveled in the control she already exerted over me.

She kept pounding down on me with ever increasing force and frequency.

Both our bodies were now both drenched in sweat. It flew off Doreen's bouncing breasts, landed on my chest and face. I chanced a glance at her dancing tit flesh and felt my orgasm beginning again.

Always aware, Doreen admonished me again, "NOT YET FRANK!"

Once again my body obeyed her command and not my urges.

She reached further behind her and explored my asshole with her finger. My eyes widened. Doreen gathered sweat from from my anal crease and plunged her long, bony middle finger deep into my welcoming anus!

"YOU ARE MINE NOW FRANK! CUM FOR ME!" Doreen hissed with the note of triumph in her voice matched by the look of triumph on her lovely face.

"YES MISTRESS!" I gasped as my body joyously, helplessly obeyed her command.

Doreen's massive tits bouncing to our sexual rhythm, her brass key and gold chain whipping wildly; her voracious vagina squeezing my pulsing penis; her long finger plunging repeatedly into my virgin ass, massaging my willing prostate.

Doreen's savage sexuality overwhelmed me in carnal and submissive pleasure. I pumped endless jets of my jism into her grasping cunt.

"OH GOD YESSSS!" I wailed as wave after wave of pure bliss rolled thru me.

Finally, totally spent, my small cock began to whither within Doreen's vaginal furnace.

Nonplussed and in complete control of us both, Doreen smiled down on me and teased, "Time for dessert?"

12