Mistress Geraldine of Boston

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix entertains Black and Latin guys.
3.3k words
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

College student and die-hard nerd Eugene Etienne is a young black gentleman with a dilemma. To his hard-working, church-going Haitian immigrant parents, Julius and Marjorie Etienne, who moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, from the island of Haiti, he's the perfect son. Eugene, who was born in the U.S. grew up hearing about how harsh life was in the island of Haiti, and tried to make his parents proud by working hard, attending church, and staying out of trouble.

The problem that occurs when a person tries to live his or her life according to the expectations of others is that it utterly and completely stifles their soul. That's exactly how Eugene Etienne felt. He attends UMass-Boston on a full academic scholarship, thanks to his outstanding MCAS scores. While living on campus, away from his parents and church for a change, Eugene Etienne decided to explore his sexuality, no matter the consequences...

Eugene felt conflicted about his fascination with black female domination and the world of kink, and it was largely due to his strict Christian upbringing. What kind of a man dreams of getting tied up, spanked and flogged by leather-clad dominant women, preferably darker-skinned ones? Eugene felt strange about his sexual proclivities, but he had no other way to fulfill his needs...

For a while now, Eugene had been looking at the wrinkled paper which he'd ripped from the back of the seedy newspaper. The short article and steamy leather-clad picture advertising the services of Mistress Geraldine De Valcourt, a lady claiming to be Boston's premier Haitian dominatrix. Eugene found that both thrilling and dangerous, the idea of a lady from the conservative Haitian community involved in the world of BDSM and fetish...

After due consideration, Eugene called the number, and booked a session with Mistress Geraldine. The lady's voice was sultry and sexy, Haitian-accented and no-nonsense. She informed him that she did not suffer fools, and that she charged three hundred dollars for a ninety-minute session. Oh, and he was also required to shower before the session. Eugene followed the lady's instructions to the letter, and showed up at the plush townhouse in Brighton to begin his adventure...

"Call me Mistress Geraldine," the six-foot-tall, short-haired, dark-skinned, thirty-something black woman said, a coy smile on her face. Eugene looked at her and nodded, feeling absolutely awed by the strong black feminine presence before him. For ages he'd been fascinated by the world of female domination, especially involving black female dominants, and at last, he was about to explore it.

"Yes ma'am," Eugene replied in a cowed tone, and Mistress Geraldine smiled, pleased by his response. After a long search in the back pages, Eugene finally found a black female dominant who wasn't allergic to black men. So many of them flat out stated that they didn't deal with black men on their online ads. Traitors to their own kind and self-loathers, Eugene remembered thinking of such ladies at the time.

From his online search for a black female dominant who dealt with black men, Eugene learned a lot of things. In the mundane world, lots of black women got up in arms whenever they saw a black man with a white woman, yet lots of black female escorts preferred white clients and didn't deal with black men. It's almost as if black women were trying really hard to drive black men into the arms of white women, it was kind of strange...

"So, what brings you to me, Eugene?" Mistress Geraldine asked, her sultry and strong voice snatching the brother out of his train of thought. Eugene sighed, and then fessed up. The sultry black dominatrix smiled as the young black man regaled her with tales of how he'd become fascinated with black female domination, and how much he craved it. This one is earnest and desperately needs my help, Mistress Geraldine thought as she appraised Eugene.

"All I want to do is serve a strong black mistress," Eugene said, and Mistress Geraldine nodded. Without further ado, the session began in earnest. Mistress Geraldine usually dealt with middle-aged white guys along with the odd, curious young white man as clients. Like most black female dominants, Mistress Geraldine was reluctant to deal with black male clients due to past bad experiences with the breed. Still, tonight, she decided to make an exception with Eugene, since he was so cute and eager...

"Eugene, I can tell that you are Haitian, ou se moun lakay tankou mwen, I know my people, why did you specifically seek out a Haitian dominatrix?" Mistress Geraldine asked, and she pursed her lips, her soulful brown eyes boring into Eugene's. What could be going on through this young Haitian man's head? Mistress Geraldine wondered as she impatiently awaited Eugene's answer...

"Mwen se ayisyen, I am a Haitian, I feel more comfortable with a strong Haitian woman," Eugene replied without hesitation. Mistress Geraldine smiled, pleased with his answer. She'd played with men of all races in her long career as a professional dominatrix, but she'd never had the pleasure to play with a Haitian man, especially one who was so young, handsome and willing. This was going to be really, really fun...

"You came to the right place, Eugene," Mistress Geraldine said, and she ordered him to undress. Eugene, who stood all of six-foot-four, did as he was told, revealing his big and tall, slightly plump body to the dominant black female who stood before him. Mistress Geraldine looked at Eugene's body and appraised him. Okay body, good-sized dick, big balls, not bad at all...

"This is nice," Eugene whispered as he knelt at Mistress Geraldine's feet, and kissed her toes, one at a time. Seated on a throne-like chair in her townhouse basement, Mistress Geraldine looked at the handsome, obedient young Haitian man who knelt at her feet and kissed her toes. Spreading her thick dark thighs wide, Mistress Geraldine gauged Eugene's reaction. He briefly glanced at them, and then lowered his head in shame...

"What do you feel when you look at me, bel neg ayisyen?" Mistress Geraldine asked, and she ordered Eugene to look at her. When his gaze met hers, she saw desire in his eyes, and a bit of fear. This was not exactly what she was expecting, but it was a nice thing to find. Eugene was having trouble concealing his growing erection, and Mistress Geraldine found it both amusing and something of a turn-on. A young black man turned on by bossy older black women, what will they think of next?

"Mistress Geraldine, I feel afraid of you, and also turned on, I'm sorry," Eugene said, and Mistress Geraldine looked between his legs, and saw his dick harden and lengthen. The last time a male sub got turned on during a session, Mistress Geraldine punished said sub, an older white male named Harrison, by putting his dick in chastity and fisting his ass. She had other plans for Eugene, however...

"Eugene, I am the essence of divine black female domination, I should arouse and frighten you," Mistress Geraldine said, and then she took a doggy collar and fixed it to his neck. Tugging a leash to said collar, Mistress Geraldine ordered Eugene to follow her, and he did as he was told. Mistress Geraldine walked about the house, with her new dog in tow, and she strode with confidence and sexiness, knowing that Eugene's eyes were on her thick, leather-clad ass...

"Eugene, you are in for a treat, you got a nice ass and I'm going to have fun with it," Mistress Geraldine said, laughing gleefully. Without further ado, Mistress Geraldine took Eugene to the upstairs living room, where she made him get on all fours, face down and ass up. As the obedient young Haitian man complied, the sultry Haitian dominatrix began spanking his ass with her bare hands. Eugene winced, a bit surprised by this impromptu spanking session.

Mistress Geraldine spanked Eugene, taking her sweet time as she made the brother's sexy ass cheeks jiggle. If more black women spanked black men the world would be a better place, Mistress Geraldine thought with a wry smile. After spanking Eugene's cute ass until it turned black and blue, Mistress Geraldine decided to let the young Haitian brother get some rest, for he'd certainly earned it...

"That was odd but fun, Mistress Geraldine," Eugene said with a sigh, and the Haitian dominatrix smiled, pleased by her sub's can-do attitude. Next, they explored some more butt play. After lubricating Eugene's asshole, Mistress Geraldine donned latex gloves and began fingering him. The brother's hole was supple, proof that he'd been playing with his own ass a lot...or giving up the booty to someone else. Whatever, Eugene's ass was Mistress Geraldine's to play with...

"Time to de-virgin that ass of yours," Mistress Geraldine said, and Eugene moaned softly as she began digging into his ass with her long, sleek and neatly gloved fingers. After giving Eugene the finger, Mistress Geraldine deemed him ready for something more. Donning her strap-on dildo, she poked Eugene's butt with it, and the young Haitian turned to look at her...and gasped.

"Oh shit," Eugene said, and he swallowed hard, causing Mistress Geraldine to laugh. Playfully smacking Eugene's ass, she took some lubricant and smeared it on his butt hole, then pressed the dildo against his bum. Without further ado, Mistress Geraldine bucked her hips, and pushed the dildo into Eugene's ass. Mistress Geraldine paused for a moment as the dildo sank into Eugene's asshole. She was waiting for...it. The magic moment when a male sub experiences anal penetration by a female dominant, and his world changes...

"Scream for me, bel neg ayisyen," Mistress Geraldine whispered into Eugene's ear, even as she kept grinding against him, driving the dildo deeper into him. Eugene screamed, without any restraint, and it was sweet music to her ears. Holding her sub by the hips, she leaned into him and began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. After struggling to escape, Eugene relaxed...and enjoyed. Mistress Geraldine pegged her Haitian sub's sweet ass until he begged for mercy...

"Thanks for introducing me to a brand new world," Eugene said, and he thanked Mistress Geraldine profusely and hugged her before exiting the premises. The young Haitian stud went home with a big smile on his face, feeling refreshed and energized after a remarkable sensual experience. Little did he know that a whole world was opening up for him...

Eugene's first visit to Mistress Geraldine's lair was definitely not his last. As time went by, they met for sessions and explored lots of wild, kinky things together. Mistress Geraldine grew fond of her sexually adventurous, open-minded and utterly respective young black male submissive, and with him, she crossed boundaries that she never thought she'd cross...

"Put that dick to good use, Eugene, and please me," Mistress Geraldine said to Eugene, as they lay in bed, after a steamy session during which she tied him, spanked his ass, and toyed with his ass. Eugene was surprised, and smiled shyly at Mistress Geraldine, whose expression was dead serious. Nodding, he stroked his dick, and Mistress Geraldine grasped it, and then leaned over, and took him into her mouth.

"Oh my," Eugene whispered, amazed as Mistress Geraldine began sucking his dick. While fellating her sub, Mistress Geraldine fingered his ass, which got him even harder. After sucking him to full hardness, Mistress Geraldine rolled a condom on Eugene and then straddled him. Mistress and submissive locked eyes, and then Eugene bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into Mistress Geraldine. Just like that, they began making love, casting aside the boundaries of top and bottom, and entwining as man and woman instead...

"Fuck me harder," Mistress Geraldine said, as Eugene took her on all fours, slamming his dick into her with wild abandon. Eugene couldn't believe his luck, but he relished every moment of this. For ages he'd yearned to fuck Mistress Geraldine's big black ass, which remained out of reach to him as he was her sub and she was his mistress. Eugene fucked Mistress Geraldine with wild abandon, and her passionate screams filled the townhouse, mingling with his own. He fucked her until he couldn't take it anymore and came, sexually exhausted...

"Hmm, you were amazing," Eugene said, and he kissed Mistress Geraldine on the forehead. They looked at each other and smiled, and from that moment, they knew that nothing was going to be the same between the two of them. They'd opened up to each other about their most forbidden desires and fantasies, and things would never the same...

"Eugene, I've seen the she-male porn videos on your phone, and the cuckolding videos you've saved on your laptop, if you're into kinky stuff, it's okay with me," Mistress Geraldine said to Eugene, as she got out of bed. The young Haitian man looked at the tall, gorgeous, big-bottomed female dominant and smiled nervously, knowing that he was busted. Eugene nodded, and Mistress Geraldine winked at him, knowing that things were about to get even spicier between them...

"Alright, Mistress Geraldine, I'm curious about all these things, and while I do love the ladies, I must admit that she-male and bisexual videos turn me on," Eugene admitted, much to Mistress Geraldine's delight. A wickedly sexy scenario crept into her kinky mind, and she decided to take Eugene to the edge, just to see exactly how far this bi-curious Haitian stud was willing to go...

"We'll try the bisexuality and cuckolding thing first, I am really excited, I've never cuckolded a black man before," Mistress Geraldine said, and Eugene grinned, feeling both excited and nervous. A week later, Mistress Geraldine summoned him to her place, and introduced him to a tall, handsome Latino guy named Luis Vasquez, who was apparently bisexual, and very much into the worlds of kink, swinging and cuckolding.

"Good evening, Eugene, I'm Luis, good to meet you," said the Latin hunk, and Eugene shook his hand, then looked at Mistress Geraldine. The sultry Haitian dominatrix grinned, and then began to undress. The two men looked at her, and then, when beckoned by her, they undressed as well. Mistress Geraldine and Luis exchanged a smile, and then they sat on either side of Eugene.

"Eugene, Luis and I are going to show you all kinds of delights, just relax," Mistress Geraldine said, and then she kissed Eugene. The young Haitian man kissed her back, and then the fun really began. Eugene watched as Mistress Geraldine began stroking his dick, while Luis stroked his own cock. Mistress Geraldine leaned over and took Eugene's dick into her mouth, and after getting him good and hard, she hastily snapped a chastity device on the brother's dick.

"Can't be a true black cuckold without getting your big black dick in chastity," Mistress Geraldine said with a wicked grin, and Eugene looked at her, stunned. She flashed him a wink, and then began sucking on Luis cock. The Latino stud grinned as Mistress Geraldine fellated him, and then she got on all fours and shook her big black ass at him.

"Eugene, watch me fuck your sexy black mistress," Luis said with a smirk, and he rolled a condom on his dick, and eased his way into Mistress Geraldine. The sultry Haitian dominatrix moaned softly as Luis began ramming his cock into her pussy. Eugene watched all this, feeling both disturbed and turned on. This was hotter than the few black cuckold and bisexuality videos he'd seen on the web. Much hotter indeed...

Mistress Geraldine screamed passionately as Luis fucked her, and after pounding her pussy roughly, he pulled out of her. She was on the pill, so she did not mind when Luis took off his condom, and came all over her pussy. Next, Mistress Geraldine ordered Eugene to come over and do his duty as a cuckold, which was to lick cum off of his lady's pussy...

"Yes Mistress Geraldine," Eugene said, and he obediently licked Luis cum off of Mistress Geraldine's pussy. The foxy Haitian dominatrix was immensely turned on. She'd always wanted to play with a black cuckold, but didn't think they existed. After giving Mistress Geraldine's pussy a tongue bath, Eugene looked at Luis cock hungrily. Smiling, Mistress Geraldine nodded. Without a word, Eugene grabbed Luis cock and began sucking on it like a damn lollipop...

"Finally got myself a black cuckold, this is so hot," Mistress Geraldine said, and she fingered her pussy, masturbating as she watched a sexually adventurous young black man suck on a bisexual Latino guy's cock. Luis smiled happily as Eugene sucked his dick, and when he came, Eugene sucked every drop of his cum. The brother is a natural and we are going to have fun with him, Mistress Geraldine thought excitedly.

"Let's spice things up," Mistress Geraldine said, and she removed the chastity device from Eugene's dick and began sucking him off as a reward. Luis sat nearby, stroking his still-hard cock. Next, he put on another condom and joined Mistress Geraldine and Eugene. The young Haitian stud watched as Luis grabbed his dick from Mistress Geraldine and began sucking on it, doing a much better job than the Haitian dominatrix ever did...

"I want you, sexy handsome brother," Luis paused to say, as he sucked Eugene's dick with gusto. Eugene grinned and nodded, feeling quite turned on. Mistress Geraldine stepped back and watched as Luis put Eugene on all fours and put on another condom before he worked his thick Latin cock into the young black man's ass. Eugene screamed as Luis cock entered his ass, and the Latin stud began fucking the younger man with gusto, loving the feel of a tight ass around his cock...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Eugene cried out, even as Luis rammed his cock up his ass. Mistress Geraldine fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she watched a thick Latin cock disappear inside a tight black male ass. Grabbing her strap-on dildo, she decided to join the fun. Luis gasped in surprise as he felt Mistress Geraldine's fingers in his ass, and the Haitian dominatrix laughed as she lubricated him. Without further ado, Mistress Geraldine donned her strap-on dildo and pushed it into Luis asshole...

"Hmm, I am the kind of woman who likes to fuck guys who fuck other guys," Mistress Geraldine said gleefully as she pushed the dildo into Luis asshole, causing the bisexual Latin stud to scream. At the same time, Luis buried his cock deep inside Eugene's asshole, and the young Haitian man groaned, feeling as though Luis cock were splitting him in half. Mistress Geraldine tugged on Luis balls as she fucked him, and it wasn't long before he came, his cock softening inside Eugene's ass...

"Oh damn," Luis cried as he lay next to Eugene. The two men lay side by side, flat on their backs, and they were screaming in unison. Why, one may ask? Simply because Mistress Geraldine held a dildo in each hand and fucked each man's ass with said toys. She buried a blue dildo almost all the way into Eugene's asshole and rammed a thicker green dildo deep into Luis asshole. Time for those bisexual or bi-curious studs to feel the true power of a black female dominant...

"That hurts but feels good," Eugene moaned, and Mistress Geraldine winked at him even as she continued to torment his ass and Luis ass the way only a demented woman like her could. The two men finally tapped out after getting their asses wrecked by Mistress Geraldine, surrendering to the awesome power that the black female dominant commanded over them. Sighing, they finally relaxed after her toys exited their bottoms...

"Let's hit the showers, gentlemen," Mistress Geraldine said, and Luis and Eugene obediently complied, joining her in the showers. Once there, they got cleaned up, then dried themselves up and exited. Eugene Etienne and Luis Vasquez thanked Mistress Geraldine for an absolutely wonderful time, and then hit the streets. Mistress Geraldine watched them go, a big smile on her lovely face. Next time they met, she would try even more extreme things with them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistress Noor of Dubai Emirati Muslim dominatrix meets Black businessman.in Interracial Love
Mistress Lorna of Jacksonville Black Canadian stud blackmails blonde Southern Prof.in Interracial Love
Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 01 Black student discovers Prof is a dominatrix.in Interracial Love
Black Cuckolding in Uganda Black Muslim dominatrix cuckolds a short Ugandan.in Interracial Love
Belgian Femdom for Black Man Belgian woman introduces Haitian man to her strap-on.in Interracial Love
More Stories