Mistress Haram of Congo

Story Info
Congolese Muslim dominatrix tames a Senegal stud.
2.2k words
3
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"I'm sorry, my brother, but I don't deal with black male subs," Mistress Haram said casually into the phone, polite but firm as usual. As one of a few black female professional dominants operating in the City of Regina, Saskatchewan, she was used to fielding unusual requests. Still, this one was a no-brainer. From the accent on the other end, she could tell that she was dealing with a foreign-born young black man. Probably some pup trying to experiment, and waste her time...

Mistress Haram had a simple policy when it comes to her work as a professional dominatrix. She dealt with men and women of all hues, except the ones of African descent. There were many reasons behind that decision. For a black dominatrix, dealing with black submissive types should be a no-brainer, but it definitely wasn't. To protect her emotional integrity and for a few other reasons, Mistress Haram didn't play with her own kind.

"Ma'am, I wish you'd reconsider, I promise I'm not like the others," the male voice said at the other end, and Mistress Haram sighed. Having been an escort for almost two decades, and a professional dominatrix for almost as long, Mistress Haram was used to having men try to bargain with her. If they weren't haggling over her rates, they were blaming her when they couldn't get their, ahem, tools working. That or some other nonsense...

"My brother, sorry, but my decision is final," Mistress Haram said, and she leaned back on the couch, in her plush townhouse in the east end of metropolitan Regina. Working in the world's oldest profession, when done right, definitely had its advantages and rewards. Mistress Haram catered to a select clientele, and was actually quite surprised that this random young black man had managed to get hold of her...

"Wait till you see what I'm into," the young man insisted, and as Mistress Haram got ready to click off the phone, it buzzed in her hand. Pausing, she looked at the text message she'd just received. A faint smile crept into Mistress Haram's beautiful face, and she shook her head. For the young man had just sent her a picture of a light-skinned, curvy young black woman fucking a dark-skinned black man with a strap-on dildo in a swimming pool. The couple seemed to be enjoying their private fun...

"Alright, young man, what's your name again?" Mistress Haram asked, and she swiftly saved the picture message to the thumbnail gallery in her iPhone. In her time, Mistress Haram had seen a lot. White male business executives who liked to get tied up, spanked and strap-on fucked by dominant black women, Asian women who liked to get fisted and pissed on, Muslim guys with a cuckolding fetish, and more. She'd never met or heard of a black man who liked to get fucked by a black woman with a strap-on dildo, that's for damn sure...

A lot of men and women of all shades sought Mistress Haram because of her exotic allure. At five feet eleven inches tall in her bare feet, she was sturdy and curvy, with dark brown skin and a thick Afro. Blessed with an Amazonian physique, one all the more accentuated by her large breasts, wide hips, thick legs and her big, round and stunningly thick ass, Mistress Haram was lovely and powerful. Women and men were drawn to her and she welcomed the attention, with a few exceptions...

"I'm Wahid, ma'am, I'm twenty one, I'm from Senegal, and I really, really want to get dominated by you," the young man said eagerly, and Mistress Haram smiled to herself, not believing what she was hearing. In her dealings with black men, Mistress Haram found that ninety nine percent of them were into macho bullshit and found black female dominance to be a threat to their precious masculinity. For this and many other reasons, Mistress Haram swore off black men...

"So, Mr. Wahid, what is it about black female dominance that intrigues you?" Mistress Haram heard herself ask, and the young man chuckled softly, and started telling her more about himself and his fantasies. Normally, Mistress Haram didn't like to chit-chat with potential clients, unless there was a previous agreement, but something about Wahid kind of, sort of, well, intrigued her. This brother who claimed from Senegal apparently didn't come from the Black School of Machismo...

"Ma'am, something about dominant black women scares me and turns me on, I can't submit to white chicks, I am a big and tall brother, they are scared shitless when they see me coming, I can't bow down to something I don't respect," Wahid said firmly, and Mistress Haram smiled, pleased by his words. So much that, for the first time in decades, the Kinky Lady from Congo, one of a few black female dominants operating in Saskatchewan agreed to a session with a brother.

"Well, my brother, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself, and I hope you don't disappoint me, my rates are three hundred for two hours, and please shower before you come," Mistress Haram said stiffly, and Wahid agreed, and promised to follow her instructions to the letter. After clicking off the telephone, Mistress Haram sat there, lost in thought. She was amazed at herself to have agreed to do this. Will wonders never cease?

"Good afternoon ma'am," said Wahid, and Mistress Haram gazed at the young black man who stood at her doorstep. The brother wasn't lying when he said he was big and tall. He had to be at least six feet four inches tall, and was built like an NFL player. Clad in a yellow, white and green hooded sweatshirt with the words "University of Saskatchewan" emblazoned in the back, a black silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, he looked pretty fly, as they say.

Clad in a black tank top, black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots, Mistress Haram looked hot and tempting. Not bad for a woman of forty seven. Born to a Muslim family in the City of Kinshasa, Congo, and raised in the City of London, United Kingdom, the young black woman known as Fatima Masozera came to study Criminal Psychology at the University of Saskatchewan in the early 2000s, graduated and ended up staying in the City of Regina. Since then, her life has been a nonstop rollercoaster...

"Good afternoon Wahid, please, come inside," Mistress Haram replied, and Wahid smiled and followed her inside. They went to her living room, where money exchanged hands. Mistress Haram counted the funds, and smiled upon noticing that Wahid had just come from the ATM. Definitely a young brother on his own for the first time, experimenting during his university days. This was going to be fun...

"Ma'am, I want to thank you for taking a chance on me," Wahid said, and Mistress Haram smiled and nodded. Without further ado, they established some ground rules and then got started. It turns out that Wahid was truly a man of his word. The tall, dark and handsome Muslim brother from Senegal was wonderfully compliant, much to Mistress Haram's surprise and delight. Who would have thought that playing with a brother could be so much fun?

"Hmm, the things I'm going to do with you," Mistress Haram smiled, as she bent Wahid over a nearby sofa, and caressed his smooth, sexy ass. The brother had one hell of an ass and she was delighted to spank it. While spanking Wahid's bum, Mistress Haram noticed that his dick was long and thick, and growing hard by the minute. The brother from Senegal was really turned on by what she was doing to him, and this brought a smile to her face...

"Yes ma'am, spank me please," Wahid moaned softly, and Mistress Haram laughed gleefully and continued spanking his ass. She'd spanked a lot of asses, both male and female, but never one of such a rich chocolate hue. Spanking Wahid's ass turned Mistress Haram on so much that she felt a wetness begin between her legs. The brother from Senegal was definitely having an effect on her, and she liked that about him.

"Hmm, that was fun, now, I want you to do something for me, I want you to masturbate," Mistress Haram said, and with that, she let go of Wahid, who rose to his feet. The brother looked at her with a puzzled expression on his handsome face, and Mistress Haram smiled and nodded. Hesitantly, Wahid began stroking his dick, and Mistress Haram sighed happily as it lengthened and hardened in his hand, much to her delight...

"Does this please you, Mistress Haram?" Wahid asked, and the sultry Congolese-Canadian dominatrix nodded, and pinched her nipples through her top. As Wahid looked on, Mistress Haram slid her hand under her skirt and began fingering her pussy. The brother smiled and stroked his hard dick, and Mistress Haram winked at him to spur him on. And then, right when he was close to the edge, the sultry dominatrix sprang her trap...

"Yes, now, I'm going to ensnare your big black dick in my chastity device," Mistress Haram and as a stunned Wahid looked on, she snapped a chastity device on his fuck stick. Wahid grimaced, and Mistress Haram. For ages she'd put a lot of men in chastity. Chinese men. Arab men. Indian men. Latino men. White men. Native American men. Filipino men. She'd never had the pleasure of doing this to a black man, though. Until now...

"You're so wicked, I love it," Wahid replied, and Mistress Haram smiled and then yanked her dress down, and the brother's eyes widened when he saw her thick dark brown booty. Grinning, she turned around and pressed her big butt against Wahid's groin, causing him to harden. And when he did, the chastity device hurt his dick, and he winced in pain...

"Wahid, you're the first black man to let me top him, ever, I am going to torment you and you're going to love it," Mistress Haram said in a haughty, tantalizing voice, and the young Senegalese Muslim stud nodded hesitantly. The foxy Congolese Canadian dominatrix showed Wahid what she was made of, and then some. Wahid winced as Mistress Haram began exploring his asshole with her gloved fingers, stimulating him quite nicely...

"Oh fuck, ma'am, this is intense," Wahid whined, and Mistress Haram slapped him hard across the face. Cowed, the young man nodded and then fell silent. Grinning, Mistress Haram continued to finger Wahid's asshole, which caused his dick to harden, and while trapped inside the chastity device, it brought him nothing but pain. Knowing this fully well, Mistress Haram fingered Wahid's asshole with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. For the sub's pain is the Mistress sheer pleasure...

"Wahid, my brother, you haven't felt anything yet," Mistress Haram promised, and she ordered him to get on all fours. Wahid did as he was told, and Mistress Haram fetched her strap-on dildo and stroked it menacingly while a stunned Wahid watched in silence. Grinning, Mistress Haram rolled a condom on the dildo and then sprayed it with lubricant, and then came up behind her waiting, terrified sub. Playfully smacking Wahid's ass, Mistress Haram resumed fingering him.

"Please fuck me, ma'am, take this ass," Wahid pleaded, and Mistress Haram laughed and then pressed her dildo against his butt hole. Gripping Wahid's hips tightly, she leaned into him and pushed her dildo into his asshole. The Senegalese Muslim stud groaned sharply as she penetrated him but he did not scream. Finding that puzzling, Mistress Haram grabbed Wahid's nipples and pinched that hard while thrusting the dildo even deeper into Wahid's ass, and at last, the big black guy screamed. It was sweet music to Mistress Haram's ears...

"Damn right I'm taking this ass, I've always wanted to fuck a strong brother like you and make him my bitch," Mistress Haram shouted gleefully, and she began fucking Wahid with gusto. The young black man screamed as the foxy black dominatrix fucked his ass with wild abandon, working that dildo up his ass like it was nobody's business. Face down and ass up, Wahid took it as Mistress Haram dished it out, and it was a beautiful thing...

"Thank you for training my ass, ma'am," Wahid said to Mistress Haram, after she removed the chastity device from his dick. Mistress Haram pried her gaze from the brother's long, hard dick, and then looked into his dark, handsome face. Such a beautiful and open-minded young black man, she thought, amazed. Wahid the Senegalese stud was definitely not like the other black men she'd met in Canada and the United Kingdom. Insecure brothers who were afraid of black female dominance...

"No, my brother, thank you, you opened my eyes and showed me how much I still love black men, I hope to play with you again," Mistress Haram replied, and then, she pulled Wahid into her arms and gave him a gentle hug. The young brother hugged her back and then got dressed, thanked her for a wonderful time and exited. Mistress Haram watched him go, and smiled. She felt quite wonderful. Even though she knew this stud was just experimenting, she sincerely hoped to see him again...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers