Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The photogenic woman studied everyone in the room as she considered.

"I have just one more thought," she said at last. "As you can imagine, the paparazzi are always getting all into my personal life. Photographs of me with all my boyfriends have appeared in the tabloids, so by now, I'm pretty well established in the press as a heterosexual. If I suddenly show up with a female sex slave—as appealing as she is—Mistress Kathy will suspect and ask questions."

"I see," said Highmother. "Agent Emily, can one of our male operatives be trained in time for this mission?"

Della Tiara interrupted. "I don't want just any man. I want him."

She pointed at Adam, the only man in the room.

"He's not trained!" Emily protested. "You don't even know him!"

"As you say, I don't know him. I don't know if he can be trusted, or if the information he's providing is reliable. If I'm going to take such risks, I want him at my side taking those risks with me. That's the only way I'll trust him."

She smiled, sipped her drink, and savored it. "Otherwise I'll walk out of here, and you can find another supermodel to be your double agent."

"We can't let him," said Emily.

"I forbid it!" said Highmother.

"I'll do it," said Adam through his mask. "I'm already wearing my disguise."

Emily turned to Adam and spoke in hushed tones. "You've been through so much. You heard what she said. She'll do things to you. Humiliating things."

"It's the only way," said Adam.

The room was suddenly quiet. Della Tiara swirled the drink in her glass.

"It appears we must agree to Ms. Tiara's demand," said Highmother. "When she goes to the island tomorrow morning, Adam will accompany her—as her slave."

To be continued . . .

12