Mistress Kerry Ramping-Saad

Story Info
Afro-Trinidadian Dominatrix for Black men in Atlanta.
1.3k words
2.89
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Born on the island of Trinidad to an Afro-Trinidadian mother, Amina Ramping, and an Indian immigrant father, Khan Saad, Kerry had always known early on that she was different. It wasn't something that Kerry understood fully, but she watched the people around her and knew that she was smarter and better than them. The fact that she was also exotically beautiful also helped her. From those early days, Kerry knew that she wanted to rule her own little corner of the world...

At the age of twenty one, Kerry Ramping-Saad graduated from Caribbean Union College. It was one of the best schools in the island of Trinidad, but hardly represented a challenge for someone like her. She felt bored in her hometown of Rio Claro, and yearned to explore life outside the Caribbean. That's how Kerry ended up in the City of Atlanta, where she studied Criminal Justice at Spelman College, and then stuck around to get an MBA from Clark Atlanta University.

At the age of twenty four, Kerry Ramping-Saad was doing fairly well for herself. She was the youngest branch manager in the history of Fidelity Bank, and her keen mind and great beauty astounded her co-workers and competitors. Kerry had a reputation for being smart, driven and ruthless. Kerry was not the sort of person who would let anyone or anything get in her way, and she did not lose sleep over those whose lives she had to destroy in order to get ahead.

When Kerry got hired as an account manager by Fidelity Bank right out of university, Kerry's hiring manager had been an old white dude named Russell Dwight, who'd been with the bank for over twenty years. From the day Russell hired her, Kerry coveted his job. The old man was well-liked at the bank and had many allies, but Kerry found a way around that. Russell and his wife of thirty years, Mildred, were on the outs, and he was flirting with a young co-worker named Carol. That's all Kerry needed...

"I simply don't feel comfortable working in a place where an older, powerful man like Mr. Russell has his way with a younger colleague," a teary-eyed Kerry said to Denise Richardson, regional manager of Fidelity Bank. The older redhead looked at Kerry and nodded sympathetically. After working in the banking business for thirty years, Denise knew all about lecherous men who liked having their way with the women they worked with.

"Thank you for bringing the situation between Russell and Carol to my attention, I promise you, the matter will be handled," Denise said to Kerry, and then she shook Kerry's hand and urged her to stay strong. Nodding, Kerry blew her nose in a handkerchief and gave Denise an impromptu hug. Denise, thinking the younger woman was distraught, returned Kerry's hug. As Kerry exited the office, Denise watched her. She did not notice the cruel, malicious gleam in the young Afro-Trinidadian woman's lovely brown eyes.

The following week, there was quite the brouhaha at the downtown Atlanta branch of Fidelity Bank. Russell Dwight was fired and escorted from the building by security, and a distraught Carol also resigned. Chaos reigned at the office, but one brave soul stepped up to stem the tide of the chaos, and restored order. That brave soul happened to be Kerry Ramping-Saad, who was appointed the acting, and later the permanent manager of the downtown Atlanta branch of Fidelity Bank. For the ambitious, stalwart young woman, the fun was just beginning...

Kerry's takeover of Fidelity Bank was swift, and left her bored. She quickly began looking for her next challenge, and that's how she ended up in the world of BDSM. The world of dominance, sadism and masochism appealed to Kerry with its wildness, its allure, its arcane rules, and its tawdry nature. She quickly learned the ropes, somewhat literally, and became a budding dominatrix. All she needed was new playthings to play with...

"It's not gay if it's a girl doing it to you," Kerry Ramping-Saad said, smiling slyly, and the tall, curvaceous young Afro-Trinidadian woman nodded meaningfully at her latest quarry. The quarry in question happened to be a big and tall young black man named Remy Pierre, a newcomer to the City of Atlanta, Georgia, by way of Wilmington, Delaware. The brother wanted to explore kink and came to Kerry, and he had no idea what he was in for...

"Alright, but look here, if I do this, it stays between us," Remy said, and he looked into Kerry's eyes, which showed a glint of amusement...as well as an eagerness to get this show on the road. Promises, promises, Kerry thought, already imagining all the things she was going to do to Remy's sweet ass. Nothing in this world like a black man's ass, Kerry thought lustfully.

"Of course, my discretion is assured," Kerry said in an almost sweet voice, and Remy nodded, and began undressing. Kerry watched him as he took his clothes off. The guy wasn't bad-looking, and although a bit chubby, his body looked alright. Kerry motioned for Remy to turn around and he complied after a brief hesitation. Nice ass, Kerry thought, licking her full lips appreciatively.

"Alright, Mistress Kay, I'm bent over, now what?" Remy asked after getting on all fours. Kerry grinned and stepped behind him, checking out his cute ass. She slapped Remy's ass...hard. Remy yelped and then turned around, looking at her. The look of pure wickedness he saw on Kerry's beautiful face gave Remy pause. The burly young brother fell silent, stunned by what he knew was coming...

"Spread your cheeks and give big mama Kerry a smile," Kerry said, laughing diabolically. Remy grimaced as Kerry smacked his ass some more, then lubricated his hole with some slick, cold substance. It was hand lotion. He could tell by the smell. After a few moments, he felt something round and hard press against his butt, and turned around. Remy was not prepared for what he saw...

"Oh wow, Mistress Kay, your strap-on is huge," Remy gasped, and Kerry laughed and then leaned into him. Remy moaned as Kerry gripped his hips and pushed her dildo up his ass. I love the sound a black man makes when my dildo goes up his butt, Kerry thought with a smile while bucking her hips. Remy's butt hole, though a virgin, swallowed her dildo quite nicely thanks to the lubrication. This was going to be good...

Ever since Kerry Ramping-Saad became Mistress Kay, Afro-Trinidadian dominatrix extraordinaire, the website she set up had been bombarded by bozos like Remy. Most of them were a waste of time, talking to her online and on the phone to get their kicks. Once in a while, one of them came through, and today, that person was Remy Pierre, the Haitian gentleman from Wilmington, Delaware.

"Scream for me, bitch," Mistress Kay/Kerry said, digging her nails into the tender flesh of Remy's hips while her dildo filled his tight butt hole. From the first time Kerry bent a black man over and fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo, she'd been addicted to the feeling of power she felt. Remy had a beautiful ass and Kerry was delighted to fuck the hell out of him. She pegged him until he howled, squealed, cried actual tears and then begged for mercy. A job well done, Kerry thought with a smile as she pulled the dildo out of Remy's ass...

"Thank you Mistress Kay," Remy Pierre said, as he finished taking a shower, and left Kerry Ramping-Saad's nice townhouse located in the West End of Atlanta, Georgia. Kerry smiled and nodded, watching as the big and tall brother exited the premises, walking a little bit funny thanks to the ass pounding he just got. To more adventures and more brothers to bang with my strap-on, Kerry thought while sipping some red wine.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers