Mistress Lorna of Jacksonville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasure and pain can't exist without each other, Landon, I've got more in store for you," Mistress Lorna said, and Landon nodded, still a bit woozy after she sucked his dick like a vacuum cleaner. She ordered him to lie flat on the floor and he did as he was told. Mistress Lorna came for him, and this time Landon got really nervous, for she had a sex toy in her hand. A toy which resembled an obsidian dildo and a mouth gag all at once. Landon was relieved when Mistress Lorna put it in his mouth, and not anywhere else...

"Hmm, just like that, grip that toy with your mouth and fuck my ass with it," Mistress Lorna said, as she slowly, gently impaled her asshole on the phallic object embedded in Landon's mouth. The young man looked up at the plate of thick White female ass dangling inches from his face and began working his jaw muscles, thrusting the dark dildo into Mistress Lorna's asshole. The muscular blonde dominatrix shrieked and moaned as her sub fucked her ass with the toy. While riding the dildo attached to Landon's mouth, Mistress Lorna fingered her wet pussy. Soon she cried out, orgasmic, and all but collapsed on top of her sub...

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Landon asked, as Mistress Lorna lay on top of him, with her ass on his face and the rest of her facing away from him. The brother did not mind the view. He was quite surprised when strong feminine hands gripped his dick and balls and fondled them, and then a warm mouth wrapped itself around his manhood. Landon sighed happily as Mistress Lorna resumed sucking his dick, and didn't let up until he was harder than a rock...

"Hmm, you've been such a good sub, Landon, that I've got another treat for you, for both of us, actually," Mistress Lorna said, and Landon watched as she got up, and went to the washroom. Moments later, she came back, with a slim green dildo with a thick handle and a pack of condoms. Smiling gleefully, Mistress Lorna rolled a condom on the dildo and then came toward Landon. Without another word, she lubricated the dildo, and then worked it into Landon's asshole. The brother was nervous at first, then he relaxed, and his passionate dominatrix buried the dildo almost all the way in, leaving out only its thick handle...

"Oh fuck, this is wrong but I like it," Landon cried out, as a grinning Mistress Lorna fucked his ass with the dildo. Mistress Lorna looked at the handsome young Black man whose ass she was fucking. She watched Landon's long dark dick get harder and harder as she jammed the dildo up his butt. Licking her lips, Mistress Lorna could barely resist the urge to suck on Landon's dick. The young brother most definitely tasted magically delicious...

"Dammit I'm horny," Mistress Lorna said, and she looked at Landon in a way she never had before. Leaving the dildo embedded in his asshole, Mistress Lorna climbed on top of Landon, straddling him. The young man looked at her, and she looked at him. Landon saw a burning desire in Mistress Lorna's eyes, one which matched his. She unwrapped a condom and rolled it on his dick, and then rubbed his dick against her wet pussy.

"I want you, let's do this," Landon said decisively, and Mistress Lorna grinned, and then impaled herself on his hard dick. Landon bucked his hips, thrusting upward, and slammed his dick into her pussy. A happy sigh escaped Mistress Lorna's lips, and Landon grinned, caressing her firm breasts as he began fucking her. Mistress Lorna rode him hard, and Landon, getting bolder, smacked her big White ass. Mistress Lorna grinned, and then seemed to reach for something behind her. Landon winced as he felt the dildo get slammed even deeper into his ass...

"Just a reminder that I'm in charge here, handsome, even with your dick inside of me, I am the dominatrix," Mistress Lorna said, and Landon groaned, then nodded. With renewed vigor he fucked her, ramming his dick into her pussy roughly, as if he wanted to make her pay for being so deliciously wicked and tempting. Mistress Lorna moaned and squealed like a regular woman would as Landon's throbbing, super-hard dick filled her pussy, and the brother made her his, fucking her like there was no tomorrow...

"You are the wildest woman alive," Landon said, exhausted, as a very wanton, and very lustful Mistress Lorna rolled off of him, pleasurably sore after her pussy took the pounding that only a passionate, tireless young man could give. They lay side by side, and looked at one another. Mistress and sub, Black and White, woman and man, none of those delineations and terminologies mattered. They were just a couple of human beings, two souls who'd experienced something unique, that was all...

"You are mine, Landon, until such time that I no longer require anything from your hunky self, that's your punishment, and don't go falling in love with my ass either, I'm a wife and a mother," Mistress Lorna said, and Landon nodded. He watched as she got up and headed to the washroom. A little while later, she came out, dressed in a long dark overcoat over a white turtleneck shirt, dark gray pants, and black boots, with her long blonde hair tucked under a tuque. Mistress Lorna was gone, and Professor Lena Nestor was back...

"See you in class, Professor Nestor," Landon Cadbury said, and Mistress Lorna/Professor Lena Nestor smiled, and nodded before exiting the hotel room. Landon smiled, feeling exhausted, sexually drained, a bit abased, but more alive than ever. After taking a shower, he got dressed, and exited the hotel room. The Beacon Hill only charged him seventy one bucks, and he considered it money well spent. Landon grabbed the 12 bus heading downtown, and from there, he took the 4 bus heading to Carleton University. When he got to his residence at Dundas, he smiled as he went to bed. Looking forward to next class, Landon thought to himself before he fell asleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy Asian wife gets seduced by a trio of wicked black men.in Interracial Love
Vietnamese Women into Black Men Doris falls in love with Stuart in Boston.in Interracial Love
White Cock Addict An Asian woman discovers she loves white cock.in Interracial Love
2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 01 Monica & Jacquie's weekend of interracial love & procreation.in Loving Wives
My Black Neighbor Never thought a black man would get this white pussy.in Interracial Love
More Stories