Mistress Marla's New Puppy

Story Info
She gets a new puppy.
1.4k words
4.04
56.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Marla was planning on hosting an afternoon tea for all her lady friends. She wanted to show off her new plates and her new puppy. JJ is her new puppy. He is playful and fun, but can be very bad. He is new to being a puppy, and so he doesn't always think he needs to take orders in this way. Mistress Marla worked with JJ for several days on his tricks to impress the ladies. He could sit, roll over, and beg. He could walk on leash, but not very well. He liked to frolic a lot more. Mistress Marla explained that this is a party for ladies, and JJ needs to keep his "red thing" out of sight. JJ is circumcised, so it is hard to hide his "red thing" but he needs to concentrate on keeping himself under control.

The day of the tea arrived, and the ladies all came dressed in their best. They all wore sexy high heels and stockings, and some wore gloves. Several wore hats. They all wore some kind of fetish wear. Mistress Marla wore a skin tight white leather dress with white high heels and sheer stockings with a garter belt. She did not wear gloves, but she wore a small pill box hat, tilted at a jaunty military angle.

Mistress Marla invited only her closest friends. There were five in all. At promptly 2 pm, the doorbell rang. The ladies were surprised when Mistress Marla's boy did not answer, but the Mistress herself. Then they saw JJ, and understood why. Mistress explained that today, JJ would be her new "puppy," not her house boy. The ladies came in, and began to ooh and ahh about JJ the puppy. JJ was padding around, rubbing up against the ladies' legs. "No JJ," Mistress Marla scolded, "these are our guests. You need to be on your good behavior." JJ was clad in only a dog collar as he was a puppy today.

Mistress Marla commanded JJ to sit. JJ sat back on his haunches, chest up. But JJ's "red thing" was starting to grow. Mistress Marla was not pleased. She said, "No JJ, get control of yourself or you will have to go out in the yard." She reached over and whacked JJ on his hard penis with a newspaper. JJ yelped, and he began to deflate.

Mistress Marla busied herself with getting the snacks and beverages served to the ladies. The ladies were seated in the living room and dining room, lounging around on big over-stuffed chairs and sofas. Mistress Marla wished that JJ were serving as her boy today, and reminded herself to borrow one of the ladies' boys next time to help her with these tasks.

When Mistress Marla came into the living room, there was JJ lying on his back, being scratched by one of the ladies on his belly. And his pesky hard on had returned. JJ was panting a little. Mistress Marla, smiled a little, but scolded JJ in front of the ladies. She said, "JJ, now you know we are showing you off. I want to show the ladies how well you are trained, and what you can do. You know that belly scratching is for later. Do I have to keep whacking your penis with a newspaper?" JJ quickly turned over like a good boy. He put his head down and showed his rear so Mistress Marla could smack it. This time she did so with her bare hand. She swatted him quickly several times, making his butt cheeks red and fire-y. Secretly she smacked his balls a few times as well. She could see he was getting hard again, but pretended to ignore it.

The ladies ate, and JJ came and curled up at Mistress Marla's feet. He nuzzled her ankles and licked her shoes like a good puppy. She scratched his neck and head, and petted his shoulders. He was doing so well. He had a bit of a hard on, but he had his thigh covering it. Mistress Marla was very proud of him. Time went on and the ladies discussed all kinds of topics like fashion, and travel, and books they had read. One of the ladies, Madam Harmony, shared about the pony training that she and her boy had started. It sounded like fun to Mistress Marla. JJ has a strong back, and he could easily carry Mistress Marla. Maybe this is something they would try next? JJ began to pad around to the ladies, rubbing up against their calves. He sniffed some of their legs and shoes. Several of the ladies scratched his head and stroked his neck. The ladies commented on what a strong neck JJ had. Mistress Marla felt proud of JJ.

Soon the ladies were full of tasty snacks. It was time for Mistress Marla to show off JJ's tricks. First she had JJ sit on command for the ladies. He sat back on his haunches. But again, he had an erection. JJ just couldn't keep from growing his "red thing." One of the ladies, Miss Eleanor, kept squealing about JJ's "red thing" showing. Mistress Marla reminded the ladies that JJ is a young puppy, and he is not yet ready to master himself so well. Then Mistress commanded JJ to roll over. He did this very well, and all the ladies clapped. Mistress had him do it a few more times. Each time he landed very gracefully back on his paws (his hands and knees). JJ was quite a specimen to watch. He is very muscular and strong, handsome and lithe, and his huge cock was not to be missed. The ladies all pretended that they didn't see it, but JJ is well hung, and when he is hard, it is difficult to ignore.

Next Mistress wanted to show that JJ could walk on a leash. She placed a lead on JJ's collar. Then she promenaded him back and forth in the living room. JJ did very well, and kept up with Mistress. She reminded him to heal a few times, but other than that, he did very well. The ladies all clapped again, expressing appreciation at JJ's ability to cantor alongside Mistress Marla. Finally, Mistress Marla commanded JJ to play dead. He fell back down on his back, belly up, hard on up, and let his tongue fall out to the side. This was all too much for Mistress Marla, and she started to shoo the ladies out for the afternoon so she could wrestle with JJ. The ladies all took their cues, and Madam Harmony promised to have everyone over next month to see her "pony."

Once everyone was gone, Mistress Marla put JJ the puppy outside to take care of his business. She watched through the kitchen window as JJ tried to pee raising his leg, that magnificent cock hard as a rock. It took JJ a few minutes to manage all that, and that gave Mistress Marla time to clean up, soon JJ was scratching at the back door. Mistress Marla brought him in, and called him over near her favorite stuffed chair. She patted her lap, and JJ laid his head there. Mistress scratched his head and neck and praised him for how well he did at the party. JJ started to sniff at Mistress' cunt. Mistress pulled up her dress and let JJ lick her pussy. JJ lapped at her like such a good puppy, happily nuzzling his face between her legs. Mistress Marla pulled her dress up even farther, and JJ really got his mouth and tongue into her twat, lapping and licking and tasting. Mistress could feel JJ's hard cock pressed against her leg. She liked feeling it there. Pretty soon she could feel the pre cum droplets on her leg.

She commanded JJ to lie down on his back, cock straight up into the air. Mistress hiked her dress up around her waist, and sat right down on JJ's big dick. JJ lapped at her arms and neck and face just like a good puppy. Mistress rode JJ's delicious thick cock until she started squealing with pleasure. She told JJ that he had better not cum, or she would make him lick it out of her puffy twat. JJ squirmed and bucked, but he was a well trained puppy and knew he shouldn't squirt his jism. Mistress rode him for a long time, cumming and cumming, juices gushing out of her pretty cunt. Finally she climbed off of JJ, grabbed him by the collar, and hauled him upstairs. "Good JJ," she said, "You will get to shoot your wad now that you have been such a good puppy and made me proud. Now you need to come upstairs and beg." JJ just panted and padded along beside Mistress Marla, knowing that he would be well rewarded for being such a good pet. The End