Mistress Navita of Barrhaven

Story Info
Haitian security guard meets bossy Indian MILF.
2.2k words
2.84
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

Meet Steven Dubois, a young man of Haitian descent living in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. He's a guy with a complicated life, to say the least. It's not easy making one's way into Canadian society as a Haitian immigrant, and Steven came to Canada at a complicated time. The twilight of the Age of Prime Minister Stephen Harper, a xenophobe who tweaked the immigration laws to make it super easy for foreigners to get deported from Canada.

This meant that Steven had to walk a tightrope as a big and tall young Black man living in Barrhaven, a rather moneyed and exclusive spot in the Canadian capital region. As friendly and diverse as Canada was thought of by people around the world, Steven knew from living among Canadians that they were just as complex as any nation or group of people. Lots of Canadians were friendly and easygoing, and lots of them also hated people different from themselves.

Steven saw the way that some people looked at him as he walked around the Rideau Shopping Center, and Carleton University, two of the busiest spots in the Ottawa region. Even though Ottawa was home to scores of Africans, Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Indigenous people, the sight of a tall, large young Black man walking around seemed to warrant stares, hostile ones at that, from a lot of people. Go figure...

Determined to integrate himself into Canadian society, Steven embraced his new town. He got himself a job at the local Walmart to make ends meet, since his studies at Carleton University were draining his already meager funds. While working at Walmart, Steven became fond of eating at the local Wendy's, where he met an unforgettable Indian woman named Navita Sharma, the restaurant manager.

Every time Steven came into the Wendy's restaurant, Navita greeted him with a bright smile. And she wasn't just being hospitable either. Steven became fond of Navita, the lovely Indian gal who always seemed to pay extra attention to him. Tall, curvy, with dark bronze skin, long black hair and lively brown eyes, Navita looked pretty and understated in her Wendy's uniform, and Steven found her mesmerizing...if out of his league.

At the time that Steven met Navita, he was already seeing a certain Indian cutie. One who was giving him problems. Friendly and insightful, Navita drew Steven like a moth to the flame, and he couldn't stay away from her. He even confided in her when he began having problems with Aneeja Vijayan, the young Keralite Indian woman whom he met in the Carleton University library. That's when everything turned really interesting between Steven and his charming lady friend Navita...

"Navita, I could use a woman's opinion on this, seriously, I just want to know what I'm doing wrong, I treat Aneeja well, I take her places, and cherish her, and value her, and she sometimes treats me like shit," Steven told Navita one afternoon, after a particularly nasty fight with Aneeja at Carleton University. Navita looked at the tall, handsome young man who sat opposite her, a forlorn look on his dark, handsome face.

"Steven, my friend, you are too nice to women, and that's a turn-off sometimes," Navita replied, and she licked her lips, and waited for Steven to answer. The young Haitian flashed her a wan smile, and remained silent. This one is handsome and has a nice body but he is so naïve, Navita thought, both amused and annoyed by Steven's unexpected candor.

"Well, Navita, there's a reason for that," Steven said, smiling sheepishly, and Navita cocked an eyebrow, puzzled by his words. When Steven remained silent, after those cryptic words, Navita laid her hand on top of his, then pressed down. Hard. Steven sighed deeply, and then looked into Navita's eyes in a way he never had before. And then he pulled something out of his backpack, and laid it on the table.

"A Girl's Guide To Femdom by Lucy Fairbourne, interesting book title, I guess," Navita said, and she looked at the book cover, which featured an attractive blonde woman holding a blindfolded man's face. After reading the back cover, Navita found herself smiling, and she looked at Steven, who grinned, shrugged and nodded firmly. This is certainly a day for surprises, Navita thought to herself.

"Well, Navita, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm submissive, I like bossy women, in and out of the bedroom," Steven said, and he exhaled sharply, and leaned back in his chair. Navita looked at Steven, and smiled. Truth be told, while Steven's revelation was a bit of a surprise, in a way, it really wasn't. From the first time Navita laid eyes on Steven, she knew that he was soft, even though he was big and tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked, like a hood from a B-movie.

"Well, I'm glad you told me this, Steven, there are women out there who appreciate men with your particular interest, stop wasting time with Aneeja," Navita said, and with that, she got up and went back to her duties as manager of the Wendy's restaurant. Moving in a deliberately sexy manner, swaying her hips this way and that, Navita was well aware of Steven's eyes following her thick derriere, and loved it. Soon I will have him wrapped around my little finger, Navita promised herself.

"I'll help you forget all about Aneeja, my dear Steven, I promise, now eat my fat ass," Navita Sharma said, and the curvy, brown-skinned, forty-something Indian woman pulled down her pink panties and turned around. Spreading her thick brown ass cheeks wide open, Navita chuckled softly, exposing a fairly obvious target. Winking at Steven, Navita awaited for his reaction.

"When you put it like that," Steven replied in a breathless voice, and he grinned as Navita shook her big brown ass at him. Seventy two hours earlier, Steven and Navita had their heart-to-heart inside Wendy's, following his latest breakup with Aneeja. Navita invited him to come over and have some tea, and the young Haitian got a lot more than he bargained for when the foxy Indian divorcee showed him her charms...

"Do as you're told, Steven, you were made to obey women, so obey me," Navita all but hissed at him, and the young Haitian nodded, then did as he was told. Kneeling behind Navita, he grasped her thick ass cheeks and sniffed her butt hole. Just like that, Steven began eating Navita's ass, sliding his tongue deep into her asshole. Navita sighed happily. She hadn't had her ass eaten ever since she split from her ex-husband Rajagopal Kesavan. Steven was clearly new to eating ass, but Navita was going to show him a thing or two...

"Hmm, this is nice," Navita murmured, arching her back as Steven lathered her asshole with his tongue. The young Haitian stud began eating her ass with gusto, savoring her asshole and taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. Must be beginner's luck, Navita thought, as Steven grasped her ass cheeks firmly and twisted his tongue in her asshole, driving her absolutely nuts. Navita got so turned on that she thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy and pinched her nipples, her body trembling as Steven rocked her ass in a most unique way...

"Your ass tastes really good, my dear Navita," Steven said, much later, after giving Navita's warm, tight asshole a much-needed tongue bath. Navita's asshole was warm and tingly after Steven's tongue lashing and she found herself hornier than ever. Her brown eyes flitted up and down Steven's body, and locked onto his crotch. Licking her lips, Navita motioned for Steven to get up and come to her. As before, the Haitian stud did as he was told...

"Yeah, Steven, I know my ass tastes good, but now I want to taste your cock," Navita declared, and Steven grinned as she grabbed him, and pushed him against her living room wall. He watched, fascinated, as she unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, dark member. Navita grabbed Steven's dick, and then took him into her mouth. Steven sighed happily as Navita massaged his balls and began deep-throating the hell out of him.

"Oh wow," Steven moaned, loving what Navita was doing to him. He thought of his on-again, off-again girlfriend Aneeja, and her prudish ways. The short, curvy Keralite Indian gal only gave him her pussy a few times throughout their relationship and refused to suck his dick. Navita clearly wasn't like that. The curvy Indian MILF sucked Steven's dick with a passion that surprised him, and he soon felt weak in the knees.

"Hmm, you do taste good," Navita paused to say, and Steven sighed deeply, amazed by this wanton, freaky and absolutely amazing woman. Warning Navita that he was about to cum, Steven was surprised when she just kept on sucking his dick. Moments later, when Steven came, Navita drank all of his cum, then looked up at him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and smiling lustfully.

"The things we're going to do together," Steven said, and Navita smiled, and nodded. They continued with their fun, and eagerly explored one another. Steven found himself on all fours as Navita donned gloves, and pulled a bag full of goodies, including sex toys and lotion bottles, in front of them. The young man felt both nervous and excited as Navita got ready to explore him...

"You're going to love it, Steven, relax," Navita said, and she began fingering his asshole with her gloved fingers. Steven was tense at first, since this wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but soon he relaxed and enjoyed. Noticing this, Navita replaced her fingers with a sleek pink dildo, and Steven's eyes widened in surprise as the bossy, curvy Indian gal began fucking his ass with it. While fucking Steven's ass with the dildo, Navita grabbed his dick and stroked it vigorously.

"Hot damn, this is frigging different but I like it," Steven cried out, and Navita laughed and stopped tugging his dick for a moment, smacking his ass a few times before she resumed stroking him while filling his ass with the dildo. Navita continued to fuck Steven's ass, and the big and tall, burly and dark-skinned, dreadlocked Haitian stud moaned and squirmed, and from the way his dick hardened in her hand, she could tell he loved what she was doing to him.

"You're going to become addicted to me if you're not careful," Navita said to Steven, a little while later. Steven nodded, and Navita licked her lips, and spread her thick brown thighs invitingly. Steven got the hint, and began eating her pussy. Navita sat on the carpet, her back resting against the couch as Steven buried his face between her thighs and ate her out. Navita admired Steven's technique and resolve, for the Haitian stud licked, teased and probed her pussy with his tongue and fingers, and didn't let up until she squealed, her pussy oozing girly cum...

"If you're an addiction, then I definitely don't want to be cured," Steven said, and Navita smiled, and then grabbed her younger lover and kissed him. Just like that, they continued making love. After rolling a condom on Steven's hard dick, Navita straddled him and swiftly impaled her hungry pussy on his manhood. Resting her hands on Steven's broad shoulders, Navita locked eyes with her new lover.

"Steven, I like it rough, I order you to fuck me hard, so smack that ass, pull my hair, and go crazy," Navita said, through gritted teeth, and Steven smiled and nodded. Grabbing Navita's hips, he bucked his own hips and thrust into her, slamming his dick into her wetness. Steven kissed Navita, and buried his face between her tits, blowing raspberries and causing her to laugh, even as she rode him hard, welcoming his hard dick inside of her.

"Your wish is my command, Navita," Steven said, and he put her on all fours, smacking her thick brown ass and slamming his dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Pleasantly surprised by Steven's newfound boldness, Navita began grinding her big ass against his groin, basically twerking while getting fucked, and that seemed to drive Steven absolutely nuts. The Haitian stud smacked her big ass, and pulled on her long, dark hair while going to town on her. Face down and ass up, moaning and groaning, Navita enjoyed every last moment of Steven's passionate turnabout. This brother is full of surprises, Navita thought, once Steven withdrew from her.

"So, how do you feel, Steven? Do thoughts of Aneeja still plague you?" Navita asked Steven, as they came out of the shower, a little while later. Steven looked at Navita and grinned, amazed by the lovely, curvy gal who stood next to him, her skin glistening, and she looked so hot with a crimson towel wrapped around her loveliness. Shrugging, Steven gently stroked Navita's chin, and licked his lips.

"Aneeja who? Who needs her when I've got you?" Steven replied, and that proved to be a really good answer, for Navita kissed him and grabbed his butt. What followed was another session of steamy fucking. Steven got home really late that night, but the young Haitian stud had a big smile on his face. When he finally got to his bed, he checked his cellphone and saw that he had five messages from Aneeja. Promptly deleting Aneeja's number, he sent Navita a goodnight text instead. Instantly Navita replied, with a goodnight and a smiley face. Life just got better, Steven thought with a smile as he went to face.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers