Mistress Noor of Dubai

Story Info
Emirati Muslim dominatrix meets Black businessman.
2.7k words
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Necessity is definitely the mother of reinvention, as has often been said. This holds true in all parts of the world. Take Noor Al-Gergawi for example. Born into a wealthy family in the City of Dubai, crown jewel of the United Arab Emirates, Noor experienced nothing but luxury all the days of her life. Vacations in Vienna, Paris and Los Angeles, and shopping trips in London, Melbourne and New York City, those were the staples of the young Emirati Muslim noblewoman's life. Until the day it all came crashing down...

"Sister, we're going to have to leave, I'm afraid that our Baba has done something terrible," said Ali, Noor's older brother, as he spoke to her frantically. The two of them were in the living room of the family estate in the lofty, affluent east end of Dubai, and Noor couldn't remember the last time she saw her normally stoic older brother in panic mode. It absolutely worried her to see him like this...

"Ali, my dearest brother, calm down, what has Baba done?" Noor asked, and Ali smiled sadly and shook his head, and then told his younger sister what their father Mahmoud Al-Gergawi, one of the highest ranking Clerics in the Royal Court of the U.A.E had done. Noor had been bracing herself for the worst, given Ali's state, but it turned out to be much worse than anything she could have imagined...

"Baba has assassinated Karim Said, the Minister of the Interior, there were dozens of witnesses, it happened in court, in Judge Al-Masih's chambers," Ali said, and Noor's jaw just about hit the floor. Their father's rivalry with Minister Karim Said was a staple of courtly life in the Royal Court of the United Arab Emirates. Both men were masters of the political game, vying for the same positions. Still, Noor never thought that her hot-tempered zealot of a father would take things this far...

"Oh no," Noor said, gasping in shock, and she hugged her brother Ali gently, astonished by the news he'd just delivered. A sudden noise caught her attention, and Abdi, the family's Yemeni manservant, came running, a worried expression on his aged face. He looked at the Al-Gergawi siblings, clearing his throat loudly. One look at Abdi and Noor knew the old man was definitely the bearer of bad news.

"My apologies, sir and madam, Captain Amir Yassin of the Dubai Police Force is here," Abdi said, and the siblings exchanged a worried look, then nodded at the worried manservant. The police captain, a stocky, bronze-skinned, dark-haired man in his mid-forties strode into the family living room, flanked by a couple of uniformed young policemen.

"Ali Al-Gergawi, I am authorized by the Ministry of Justice of the United Arab Emirates to place you under arrest for high treason," Captain Amir Yassin said, and he nodded at his underlings, who grabbed Ali, and pulled him away from his sister. Noor watched haplessly as her brother was handcuffed and hauled away by the brutish policemen before her very eyes.

"Sister, I'm done, as is our father, you must get out of here," Ali Al-Gergawi said to Noor, and the tearful young woman nodded as her brother was taken away. This was the summer of 2012, and Noor Al-Gergawi was twenty years old. This was the last time she saw her brother Ali, who was destined to be executed by the Royal Court of the United Arab Emirates for seditious activities against the Crown.

Heartbroken but determined to survive, Noor Al-Gergawi fled the United Arab Emirates, boarding a flight to Europe on the very next day. She found herself alone in the world, as the name Al-Gergawi was cursed throughout the Arab world. The Emirati royals accused her father Mahmoud Al-Gergawi of murder and later executed him, along with his son, her brother Ali. The Al-Gergawi clan found itself the target of a purge, and they were rounded up and imprisoned, awaiting execution for supposedly plotting against the Emirati crown.

Noor Al-Gergawi went to the United Kingdom, which refused to give her political asylum, as they were quite close to the Emirati leadership. She then went to the United States, and faced the same problem. The Obama government was trying to build a good rapport with the major powers of the Middle East and wouldn't risk such an alliance over the fate of an unfortunate young woman. Noor was forced to flee to Canada, which, amazingly, granted her asylum.

Noor arrived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, penniless and heartbroken over the deaths of her father and brother. She was facing an immigration hearing and had to rely on Legal Aide for help, since she had no money. Fortunately, the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board granted her asylum. Noor was granted the right to live and work in Canada, and she tried to find work. In her younger days, Noor studied business administration at Aston University in the City of Birmingham, England. For a while, Noor worked at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as an account manager, until she was laid off eleven months later.

With the bills piling up, Noor Al-Gergawi was increasingly desperate. Her two-bedroom apartment in the neighborhood of Gloucester, Ontario, wasn't exactly cheap. What's a gal to do? While browsing online, Noor saw an ad for models, and went to check it out. Unfortunately, as it turns out, it wasn't the kind of modeling gig she thought it was. That's how Noor ended up working as a stripper at a seedy night club located on Montreal Road, in the east end of Ottawa.

Going from Emirati Muslim noblewoman to banker to stripper proved to be quite rough for Noor, but she was nothing if not adaptable. This proud daughter of the Arabian desert was determined to become the best damn stripper ever. In the stripper game, most of the gals were generic Caucasian women, with a handful of Asian women and African women. Middle-Eastern women were extremely rare in this environment, and Noor made this work for her, playing up the exotic factor.

The product of sturdy Emirati Arabian genes, Noor Al-Gergawi stood a statuesque five-foot-ten in her bare feet, and she looked even taller with high heels on. Her long dark hair, almond-shaped golden brown eyes, slightly angular face and full, pouty lips mesmerized the men and more than a few of the women. Her curvy body and thick derriere tantalized them, and her devil-may-care grin and haughty attitude drew them like moths to the flame. Noor was a real triple threat...

While working as a stripper, Noor met some truly interesting characters, including Moses "Brother Musa" Dwyer, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa by way of Saint Louis, Missouri. The tall, dark and handsome African American stud, who converted to Islam from a Southern Baptist background, proved to be quite interesting. So much that he actually taught Noor a thing or two...

Musa Dwyer was educated in Computer Science at Saint Louis University and came to Ottawa to take a mid-level management position with the high-tech corporation Avaya. The brother was part of their new dynamic IT-management squad, a key element of their breakaway from the Nortel Networks Complex. An adventurous stud with a taste for exotic women, Musa introduced Noor to the world of BDSM, and her world hadn't been the same since...

"Musa, did I give you permission to speak? Hmm, I don't think so, so shut up and eat my ass," Mistress Noor said sharply, and she continued to smother Musa's face under her thick derriere. The sultry Emirati dominatrix and her African American lover got it on in the latter's sumptuous loft, located in The Glebe area of downtown Ottawa. It was Friday night, and they were ringing in the weekend with style...

Musa Dwyer inhaled the wonderfully intoxicating scent of Mistress Noor's derriere, and stuck his tongue into her asshole. The brother from Missouri had been with all kinds of ladies, and he had a wide-ranging appreciation for the female posterior. Mistress Noor was in a class by herself, and Musa couldn't get enough of her butt. Now that's what I like, Mistress Noor thought to herself, licking her lips and riding Musa's face as he ate her ass like a champ...

"Hmm, your ass tastes wonderful, Mistress Noor," Musa Dwyer paused to say, and Mistress Noor rewarded him by not so gently whacking his ear, then ground her big ass on his face, silencing him once more. Dammit, training these African American subs is a lot of work, if Musa here is any indication, but I do love a good challenge, Mistress Noor thought to herself as she continued with Musa's training.

"An obedient man is a man who understands the natural order of things, women rule and men obey," Mistress Noor said haughtily, as she rode Musa's face. Once upon a time, like all proper Arabian Muslim women, Noor shied away from males who weren't of her race or ethnic background. That was back home in Dubai, where Noor was raised to be a good little future wife for an affluent Emirati Muslim man, like all women of her social class.

In Canada, however, women of all races and faiths were free to choose their men, and Noor was inundated with choices. The local Arab guys were too uptight and conservative for her liking. The white guys were too damn bland. The Asian guys were too nice. The only ones who were just right were...the Black guys. Musa, for example, turned out to be a lot more fun than Noor could have imagined, and he treated her like a queen.

After Mistress Noor finished riding Musa's face, the brother watched as she donned a strap-on dildo and rolled a condom on it. Cocking an eyebrow, Mistress Noor ordered Musa to assume the position and the big and tall, ruggedly handsome black American nerd did as he was told. Mistress Noor caressed his smooth ass, and then grabbed the bottle of Aveeno cream.

"Hmm, that's cold," Musa complained as Mistress Noor lubricated his ass with some Aveeno, and she donned latex gloves and began fingering him. Once she deemed Musa's hole ready, Mistress Noor pressed the dildo against his butt and pushed it in. The brother gasped as his dominatrix leaned into him, pushing the dildo deep into his ass. Now the fun really begins, Mistress Noor thought, smiling wickedly.

"Make some noise for me," Mistress Noor said sharply, and she playfully smacked Musa's ass as she began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. Strap-on sex, also known as pegging, was one of Mistress Noor's favorite things to do. A lot of men were into it, and she was more than happy to peg the hell out of them. Black, white, Arabian, Asian or whatever, every man could use some pegging, as far as Mistress Noor was concerned...

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me," Musa moaned, and Mistress Noor leaned into him, bucking her hips and thrusting deeper into him. With the dildo embedded firmly in his asshole, Musa was having the time of his life. Mistress Noor, like the conscientious dominatrix that she is, reached around and grabbed the brother's dick, which was thick, long and black. Gently Mistress Noor stroked Musa's big black dick while fucking him, and his screams changed in tune as a response...

"Hmmm, that was fun, but now I need some dick, if you can handle it," Mistress Noor said, a few minutes later. She tossed aside the strap-on dildo, and let Musa Dwyer rest, for the brother had to be sore after having his ass fucked so thoroughly. Musa grinned at her, and Mistress Noor returned his smile, for she was more than a bit turned on by his cocky grin. The men that Mistress Noor often dealt with were wimps, simpletons who only cared about their own pleasure. Musa was the only one she let go down on her because, well, he was different...

"Ask and you shall receive, Mistress Noor," Musa said, nodding gently while stroking his long, hard dick. Mistress Noor looked at Musa's manhood...hungrily. In Arab nations, Africans were treated poorly, and while Arab men often availed themselves of African women, Arab women were forbidden to African men. In Dubai, Noor once subscribed to such foolishness, but not anymore. In Canada, Noor got to choose her lovers, and Musa was one tasty dish that she didn't want to do without...

"I want you to fuck me, as hard as you can," Mistress Noor said, grabbing Musa's jaw and locking eyes with him as she sat on his lap. The brother nodded, then began caressing her breasts, which swayed this way and that she straddled him. Mistress Noor felt Musa's hardness under her and grabbed his manhood, stroking him. After rolling a condom on her sub's fuck stick, the foxy dominatrix rubbed his member against her hairy mound, eager to feel him inside of her.

"Come here, gorgeous," Musa said, smiling faintly as Mistress Noor rubbed his dick against her pussy. Moving his hips slightly, he thrust into her, and at last they were one. Mistress Noor sighed happily as Musa's long, hard dick filled her pussy. She hadn't had a good lay in a while, so busy was she with pro-domination work, and needed to make up for lost time. Musa held her by the hips and began fucking her with slow, deeply penetrating strokes. Mistress Noor felt all tension leave her body as Musa filled her up. Riding him hard, she finally relaxed and enjoyed...

"I want you in my ass," Mistress Noor said to Musa, after riding him for a while. The brother looked up at her, a look of surprise in his dark eyes. Noor smiled and nodded. Musa grinned, and then they switched things up. Mistress Noor got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful ass in front of him, causing Musa to smile even more. He caressed her ass and playfully smacked it, then spread her ass cheeks wide open. Once more Musa worked his tongue into Noor's asshole, to her everlasting delight...

Musa took his sweet time licking Mistress Noor's ass and fingering it, causing her to moan. Once he deemed her good and ready, he took some cream from the same bottle of Aveeno that she used earlier, and smeared some on his dick after putting on another condom. Noor spread her ass cheeks for him, exposing a fairly obvious target. The sight of this gorgeous Arabian dominatrix, face down and big ass up, ready to be ass fucked, thrilled the humble Saint Louis-born brother to no end.

"As you wish, my lady," Musa whispered as he gripped Mistress Noor's ass and pushed his dick into her asshole. Mistress Noor gritted her teeth against the slight pain that she felt as Musa entered her bum. Once upon a time, she never would have even considered trying such a thing, considering such sex acts to be dirty and against her faith. Now all Mistress Noor cared about was fun, pleasure and fulfillment, and she was down for whatever, as they say in the North American lexicon...

"Hmmm, nice and slow, please," Mistress Noor murmured, and Musa nodded, watching her big round butt jiggle under his thrusts. That big ass swallowed his dick nicely, giving him an absolutely fantastic visual to work with as he fucked the hell out of her. Mistress Noor turned briefly and shot him a look, and Musa replied with a cocky grin as he continued plowing into her ass, which gripped his dick quite nicely. They continued with their fun until the lady had enough, and her lover dutifully put a stop to things...

Mistress Noor and Musa took a shower together, and then relaxed a bit before parting ways. Of all the men who regularly called upon her for her professional domination services, Musa was fast becoming her favorite. The brother from Saint Louis was handsome, intelligent, generous and respectful. At this point in her life, Noor Al-Gergawi was all about exploring her sexuality, and the BDSM lifestyle afforded her a degree of control and satisfaction she'd ever experienced. Life is good, Noor thought to herself as she drove home to Gloucester from The Glebe.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 01 How my wife let her pussy get reclaimed by her BBC ex bfin Interracial Love
My Wife, His Property Ch. 01 The first step I took, to make my wife a BBC whorein Loving Wives
Wife's Trip Back To Jamaica Wife Renews Her Affair With Jamaican.in Interracial Love
4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 01 White couple invites black neighbors to fulfill a fantasy.in Interracial Love
Robert and Clara Ch. 01 - Clubbing Gone Wrong Big Black Cocks turn wife into whore at club.in Interracial Love
More Stories