Mistress of the Night

Story Info
Cop on a stakeout discovers more than she expected.
2.6k words
3.98
11.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri Sutton yawned as she sat in the front seat of the unmarked police car. She was watching the front door of a non-descript house in a wealthy neighborhood of Toronto. She was on the case of what had been dubbed 'the Forest Hill's Mystery'. Three young women had mysteriously disappeared over the past month and thus far the police had yet to turn up a single clue. Keri was annoyed, she was discouraged, but mostly she was bored.

She had been parked outside the house for over 14 hours and thus far the highlights of her day had been when the cat had walked along the top of the large brick wall surrounding the home and when the butler had taken out the trash.

Keri looked down the street at the other unmarked car where her partner, Stephanie was seated. She could make her out with her eyes locked on the front door of the multi million dollar home. She would have expected nothing less from the older, no nonsense cop.

Keri was twenty seven and had been a detective for the last three years, and Stephanie had been her partner for almost all of them. Keri was a lovely woman but she was fairly oblivious to it. She had never dated much, despite the attention her five foot eight, slender yet muscular figure attracted. Her natural jet black hair almost had a bluish hue to it when it caught the sun in just the right way and her piercing blue eyes could catch and hold the attention of anyone she chose to engage.

She never had the time for any of that really, between work, and her time at the gym, and life's other obligations. She found time at a premium and despite her mother becoming more and more insistent on the matter over the last few years, finding love was simply not very high on her list of priorities at the moment.

She shook her head a little and refocused, this was not the time to be daydreaming. She took another look at the gate and noticed it was slightly ajar. Had she missed something? Keri turned her head to look in Stephanie's direction, but could not make out her blonde head. It was pretty late and getting dark out, but she should have been able to see her partner in the car a few hundred feet away. She turned her attention to the main gate of the residence and swore.

The main gate leading into the complex was ajar. Keri could swear it had not been opened all evening. She threw another glance back to where her partner should have been and the car still seemed empty. What the hell was going on? She picked up her service revolver and stepped out of the car, trying to angle her head so she could get a better view at the other vehicle where Stephanie should have been. Still empty. Her partner should not have left the vehicle without first notifying her.

She moved closer slowly, her eyes on the main gate as she approached Stephanie's car. Her eyes were looking left and right now, desperately searching for a sign of her partner. She lowered her weapon and ran the last twenty feet to the car, pulling the door open and saw that her assessment had been correct, Stephanie was nowhere to be seen. Keri heard a noise and spun, a stun gasp escaping her mouth as she saw Amy Spencer walking towards her. Amy Spencer was a tall young woman of twenty two with long dark hair down to her mid back, She has a full voluptuous figure with a strong bust and curvaceous hips. She was a local college student and former high school prom queen. Amy Spencer had also been missing for the past month.

Keri rushed forth "Amy, you're safe now, I am detective Sutton with the Toronto police..." The young policewoman sensed something was wrong and saw Amy look up at her with eyes which seemed empty and soulless. Something in those cold eyes made Keri take a step back.

As she stepped back she felt something hit her from behind hard and slam her to the ground. Her fingers opened under the force of the impact with the ground and the gun went spiraling out of her reach. She twisted and shrugged off whatever had hit her as she scrambled for the gun. Her hand was about to grasp it when a sneaker clad foot entered her line of sight and kicked it away, sending it careening across the pavement.

The detective looked up and saw the face of Delores White, just eighteen years old and missing for the last 2 weeks. Delores was a tall athletic african canadian woman with a gorgeous body and long black hair down to her hips. Everyone Keri had interviewed in the wake of her disappearance had sworn that she had the most beautiful smile that never left her face. There was no hint of a smile now as she stood over Keri after kicking the gun away, her dark eyes cool and filled with malice.

The raven haired officer scrambled backwards and up to her feet, backing towards Stephanie's car as she called out for her partner. In front of her Amy slowly approached , to her left Delores stalked her closing in on her. And to her right of course was Marjorie Glenn. The third missing girl was 20 and short, a little chubby but still beautiful in her own way. Her beautiful blonde hair framed her face and fell to her shoulders. Her eyes, which had been sparkling green and full of life in all the pictures Keri had seen of her, were cold calculating and empty. So she was the one who had blindsided her.

Keri caught some movement out of the corner of her left eye and turned her head back to the left She let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Catherine approaching rapidly from behind her car,, circling it "where the hell were you Cath? I could use some..." her voice trailed off as her sixth sense warned her something was wrong. Catherine did not have her weapon drawn. Indeed her eyes were locked firmly on Keri as she circled the car approaching her in an almost predatory fashion.

Trying to stay cool, Keri broke to her right, judging Marjorie an easier target than the others. She used her shoulder to hit her, and fell back as if she had just run into a brick wall. It was all she could do to keep standing. She suddenly found herself disoriented as the pudgy little blonde grabbed her by both arms. Panic set in as she wondered how this petite girl could be so strong. She felt other hands on her waist and a hand on her shoulder as the other girls moved in. She felt a strong pressure on the back of her neck and everything started to spin, the spin quickly escalating into a spiral as she descended into darkness.

Keri's eyes opened slowly as she looked around the room she was in. It was a dark place, with no natural light and only two lightbulbs at the far end of the room. All in all it lent the room a dark sinister ambience. The lights even flickered on and off haphazardly, as one would expect in the tradition of the best horror movie. She almost expected to be able to hear a sinister music in the background but the room remained eerily silent.

Her own predicament did not inspire any more confidence. She had both her wrists restrained to either side of her, spread out to be about at the height of the top of her head . Her legs were also restrained, spread to be as wide as her shoulders were. She could feel a firm binding of some sort around her waist and her head was in some sort of collar which prevented it from turning more to either side in any significant way. She struggled and was rewarded with the metallic rattling of what could have been chains.

A familiar voice interrupted from her left "Comfortable enough Keri?" She immediately recognized Catherine's voice and hope sparked in her for a moment. Instinctively she tried to turn her head to see the woman who had spoken. Whatever her head was trapped in prevented her from doing so of course.

Cath seemed to sense her unvoiced question and answered before the words had even escaped her lips "No dear I cannot let you go. Mistress would be most displeased with that and I would be severely punished. And making her happy earns me such beautiful rewards." As she finished talking she stepped into view and the younger detective could see she was now dressed in a most unprofessional manner. A long pair of latex boots ran up to above her knees . Her dress was also of latex , beginning at her mid thigh and opening up to shamelessly expose her pussy. It hugged the rest of the curves of her body like it had been sprayed on and left nothing to the imagination as it had a long zipper from below her navel up to above her breasts. It was fully opened at the moment and both halves of the dress barely covered Catherine's nipples. A pair of skin tight latex gloves completed her fellow officer's attire

Keri was forced to see her partner in a new light. The woman looked stunningly beautiful, even if she was dressed a bit whorishly. She was a bit taller than Keri herself. Her full breasts must have been at least a 40D and the curves of her body were enticing as she moved about the room. Keri found herself wondering what it would be like to feel her face smothered between them and immediately blushed as if Catherine would be able to read her thoughts. What was wrong with her, why was she even thinking something like this? She could not prevent the soft moan that escaped her lips

Again her partner provided the answer to her unspoken query, with a devious smile "I assume you are enjoying what you are seeing dear. Mistress has that sort of effect on people. Her just being near creates a form of heightened arousal. But you will find that out soon enough dear. She is most interested in you, and has visited several times already. The effects of her presence are already strongly inside you." Before Keri could protest, Stephanie stepped forth and brought her hand between the younger officer's legs. Keri was shocked to feel the caress of her fingers directly against her sex and realzed she was totally naked and exposed. She could not even begin to fight the moan of arousal that escaped her lips, and the smell of her own excitement soon became overpowering. Stephanie was not even rubbing her, just holding her hand against Keri's sex, but somehow her touch was electric and sent jolt after jolt through the younger cops body.

To her shame, Keri began to try and rub back against her hand. The tight restraint around her waist mostly prevented this but she did manage to create a bit of friction against her mound through this slight movement. Her mind screamed at her to stop this and focus on a way to get out of her but it was as if her body no longer cared and could only focus on the ever increasing dampness between her legs. She closed her eyes and whimpered loudly as Catherine began to gently tease her puffy labia with a lazy finger. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities of what she and Cath could explore together now.

A sudden voice tore her from her aroused daydream "I can see our guest is already enjoying the facilities and the staff in my humble estate" The voice was honeyed and sweet and somehow Keri felt herself agreeing with it, even before she had seen to whom it belonged to.

A tall woman of exquisite beauty stepped into sight. She stood six feet tall, with legs which seemed to run on and on. Her eyes were pools of liquid obsidian and her lips the color of rubies. She was clad in a gown of many colors, which seemed to dance from one hue to the next as she moved with feline grace towards Keri, It went from deep black to deep purple to light blue, blood red and a deep forest green. Her feet were bare and she half seemed to glide across the floor as she approached. Much like her gown her hair seemed to change color as she approached, wavering from a deep coal black to a fiery red. The light seemed to affect it but little. In truth it all seemed to waver more according to the wishes of its owner. She was lithe and fragile looking, a slender wisp of a woman, but every other aspect of her cried out with power and control.

Catherine dropped to her knees and crawled to the woman's feet , kissing them gently as she approached. Keri barely noticed as her eyes were locked on the approaching woman. She tried to look away but found her eyes were unwilling to obey her mind. The woman had an aura of power and control about her. She stepped in front of Keri, with Catherine still crawling like some lovesick puppy on her heels.

The woman reached up and caressed Keri's cheek softly , there was something very unnatural about her cold touch. A part of Keri was fearful for only a moment. Then the fear was replaced by overwhelming euphoria. The fingertips of the woman over her skin seemed to send jolts of erotically charged electricity coursing through the very essence of her being. All misgivings fled her body as she melted at the touch of this mysterious woman whose name she did not even know. The struggle within was over before it even began and she knew that this woman would have her devotion and love.

The woman leaned close and her cheek brushed against Keri's gently, Her voice was soft but seemed to drown out every other sound, indeed every other sensory input that the young detective's senses would have otherwise given her. In that moment nothing existed for her but the voice "I am Callidora, my pet. You are home now, you have found your place."

Tears streamed down Keri's cheeks as she wept openly. Mistress Callidora was right. She realized she had been searching her whole life for the place that she belonged and now she had found it. She felt the bright red lips brush her skin and let out a loud moan of pleasure, a pleasure which swept through her entire body, wave after wave of it engulfing her in an ever deeper passion for this woman. Her body shook as she climaxed from the simple touch of those lips on her neck. Her arousal was so intense that one orgasm followed another and soon the bindings on her wrists were the only thing holding her up. She purred out in pleasure "Thank you, Mistress Callidora."

Keri's mind did not register what was happening until Mistress' fangs pierced the soft skin of her neck. She expected pain for a moment but there was only an intense pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced, a lustful desire to please her new Goddess. She offered herself willingly to the bite, feeling the warmth of her blood flowing into the beautiful woman, this vampire queen. She felt it flowing down her neck in small rivulets, running down over her shoulder and down over her breasts, the warmth strange but also oddly erotic. She melted into her kiss of blood, and knew she would never leave her again. She was home.