Mistress Pardeep of Pakistan

Story Info
Pakistani dominatrix meets Black American executive.
2.1k words
3.31
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

A while ago, in the beautiful nation of Pakistan, a remarkable young Muslim woman named Salwa Khan made a life-changing discovery about herself. Something she'd been hiding from herself for far too long became obvious to her and she accepted it at last. Fate meant for me to do extreme things and I am finally okay with that, Salwa Khan realized. Salwa was born in the City of Nankana Sahib, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, to a most unlikely couple.

Indeed, it was a sheer miracle that Salwa Khan's parents not only met, but also got married and stuck together. Her father Salim Khan was a very traditional Pakistani Muslim, son of the Imam of the local Masjid, and her mother Nana Kaur was a proud and devout Sikh woman originally from Punjab, India. The two of them met while Nana Kaur was visiting the birthplace of Guru Nanak, the legendary founder of the beautiful religion of Sikhism.

A devout Muslim whose pious Sikh mother taught her to respect all faiths, Salwa Khan knew from early on that she was destined to greatness. She knew that it wasn't skin color, culture, nationality or even faith that made one great, but sheer effort and willpower. Seeing her parents stick together in spite of opposition from their respective families had a profound effect on Salwa Khan.

In the City of Nankana Sahib, where Islamic norms prevailed, Salwa Khan was considered unusual due to her athletic pursuits. She played soccer against male players and frequently trounced them. In the nineteenth summer of her life, Salwa Khan stood six feet tall, sturdy and curvy, with dark bronze skin and long black hair which she seldom bothered to hide away under a Hijab. The local religious nuts knew better than to mess with Salwa. Intelligence glowed in Salwa's brown eyes, and she walked around with her head held high.

"You're too much for Pakistan, my daughter," Salwa's mother Nana Kaur once told her, after she upset some of the local guys by beating them at everything from arm-wrestling to swimming. Salwa looked at her mother and smiled, then nodded in agreement. She was growing bored of life in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan indeed. Strong women apparently intimidate Pakistan Muslim males. Hence why Salwa Khan returned to India, the land of her ancestors, and took it by storm.

Having grown bored of her monotonous life in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Salwa Khan embraced the Republic of India. Life in the world's largest democracy ought to be interesting, Salwa thought. After touring the country for some time, Salwa chose a school. She studied accounting at the University of New Delhi, earning her bachelor's degree in the summer of 2013. A couple of years later, Salwa moved to the City of London, England, and earned an MBA from Brunel University in 2016.

Salwa Khan had always been a thrill-seeker, and she got bored very easily. If she had one flaw, this had to be it. While living in the City of London, England, Salwa Khan led a life of adventure, and also explored her sexuality. She dated different men, and also had a few dalliances with certain female students at Brunel University. What happens in London stays in London, Salwa thought with a smile as she had fun left and right.

To make extra money, Salwa Khan worked as an escort, and discovered the world of BDSM thanks to a wealthy African male client who liked to be tied up and flogged. The gentleman in question happened to work for the London-based High Commission of a certain West African nation, and he introduced her to types of sensual experiences Salwa had no idea existed. Salwa Khan became a dominatrix under the moniker Mistress Pardeep shortly after that, and the rest, as they say, is history...

"I hear that you Black American men have a problem when it comes to eating female booty, you had better get rid of this bullshit notion right now because here in India, we dominant ladies definitely don't play like that," Mistress Pardeep said, and the young Pakistani dominatrix and part-time escort looked at the African American businessman and awaited his answer. Don't waste my time, she thought tersely.

"Oh it's cool, I'm open-minded," Omar Maguire said, and he smiled at Mistress Pardeep, who seemed to approve of his answer. Omar Maguire thanked his lucky stars that his employer, Winston & Dale Enterprises, sent him to the City of Calcutta, India, to check out their new industrial-grade power plant. They were also paying for his stay at the posh Oberoi Hotel in downtown Calcutta for the next two weeks. Omar checked out the local entertainment, found it lacking and sought to make his own fun...

While checking out the back page of a steamy Calcutta paper, Omar Maguire came across a very interesting profile. One which appealed to him immensely. Mistress Pardeep, a twenty-something South Asian cutie claiming to be the premier Muslim dominatrix of metropolitan Calcutta. We'll see about that, Omar thought. Omar dated an Indian woman named Maria Singh during his halcyon days in the MBA program at Howard University in Washington D.C.

Omar Maguire and the lovely Maria Singh had some good times, but after graduating from Howard University, the two of them went their separate ways. Omar has dated a lot of lovely women of all hues in his time. Black women. White women. Chinese women. Even an Arab gal from Lebanon. Still, he never forgot the lovely Maria Singh. Some women a man simply doesn't forget, even if he wants to...

Indian women, at least the non-westernized ones, are usually chaste and pious on the outside and freaky on the inside, Omar Maguire knew this for sure. While an almost unapproachable lot as a whole, they mystified the hell out of Omar. Now that he was in a country full of them, Omar wanted to indulge himself. What happens in Calcutta stays in Calcutta, the young African American execute thought to himself as he had some fun with the gorgeous South Asian Muslim dominatrix.

"Good answer," Mistress Pardeep said, and Omar Maguire looked at the tall, curvy young South Asian woman who stood before him. Clad in a black tank top, black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots, her short black hair glistening thanks to a ton of hair gel, Mistress Pardeep looked absolutely fantastic. Turning around, she showed him her thick brown ass, and Omar Maguire smiled, pleased by what he saw. South Asian chicks definitely got booty, Omar thought appreciatively.

"Kiss my feet, like a good sub," Mistress Pardeep ordered, speaking in a crisp, harsh tone, and she glared at her submissive. Just as Mistress Pardeep expected, Omar Maguire did as he was told, getting on all fours and kissing her toes. Mistress Pardeep sat on the bed and smiled to herself as Omar Maguire, big-shot American businessman, kissed her toes and sucked on them like a good pup. This was definitely going to be good...

"Hmm, your toes taste good," Omar Maguire paused to say, and Mistress Pardeep chuckled softly, watching as he polished her toes with his tongue. Mistress Pardeep was just getting started. Omar hadn't felt anything yet, as far as Mistress Pardeep was concerned. Afterwards, she put a doggy collar around Omar's neck and led him around the hotel room on a leash. The brother seemed thrilled to follow her around, and as a reward, Mistress Pardeep let him eat her ass.

"Get your tongue in there, nasty American man," Mistress Pardeep said, bending over and spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Omar Maguire looked at the delicious plate of Pakistani booty undulating before him, and smiled. Inhaling Mistress Pardeep's ass funk, Omar began to lick her asshole. As the brother slid his tongue into her asshole, Mistress Pardeep sighed happily and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. This was going to be good...

"Your ass tastes divine," Omar paused to say, and Mistress Pardeep grinned, and then squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Much to her amazement, Omar grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and wormed his tongue even deeper into her asshole, tickling her insides as he sucked out that fart. Mistress Pardeep found herself trembling with pleasure, and fingered her pussy furiously as Omar tongued her asshole. Soon she came, something which pleasantly shocked her...

"Hmm, you made me cum, sub, I don't know whether to punish you or reward you," Mistress Pardeep said with a smile, as she looked at Omar Maguire, who knelt before her. Omar smiled and waited, and Mistress Pardeep smiled and nodded. This one was definitely nasty and freaky, and judging from his erection, he loved everything which she was doing to him. This is fun, she thought, amused.

"I am yours to command, Mistress Pardeep," Omar Maguire said, smiling as Mistress Pardeep ordered him to get on the bed. She rejoined there shortly after, and the burly young black man held his breath as she grabbed his dick and stroked it, then whacked his balls. Omar groaned, and a smiling Mistress Pardeep slid two gloved fingers into his asshole. Eagerly Mistress Pardeep fingered Omar's asshole, watching as his dick got harder and longer while she stimulated his bum.

"I did not give you permission to speak," Mistress Pardeep chastised Omar Maguire, slapping him hard across the face. The American blinked in surprise, then smiled as Mistress Pardeep shook her head, then took his dick into her mouth. Amazed but thrilled, Omar sighed happily, watching as the sultry South Asian Muslim dominatrix sucked his dick and fingered his ass. When Omar warned her that he was about to cum, Mistress Pardeep didn't even slow down...

"Oh fuck," Omar cried out, and he came violently. Mistress Pardeep sucked his dick until the last minute, and then she took his cum and smeared it all over his hairy chest. The American looked at her, and grinned nastily. Mistress Pardeep smiled, and playfully tugged on his chest hairs. It wasn't often that she met a man who could keep up with her level of naughtiness. This Omar guy from America was quite promising...

"Are you ready to submit to me completely, Omar?" Mistress Pardeep asked softly, and Omar Maguire watched as she pulled a shiny ebony strap-on dildo from her purse, and stroked it lovingly. Omar swallowed hard, then nodded eagerly. Mistress Pardeep watched as the burly African American stud got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks for her. Taking that as a yes, Mistress Pardeep grabbed a condom and some lubricant, and got ready for some more wicked fun...

"My ass is yours, ma'am," Omar said, and Mistress Pardeep smiled, and then smacked his bum before lubricating his hole with some cream. Mistress Pardeep pressed the dildo against Omar's asshole, and then pushed it inside. The young black man began stroking his dick as the sultry South Asian dominatrix began fucking his ass. Gripping Omar's hips tightly, Mistress Pardeep worked the dildo into his asshole. She wanted him to know what it was like to be violated, and to love it. Grabbing Omar's dick, Mistress Pardeep stroked him while sinking the dildo deeper in his ass. This drove him over the edge, and Omar cried out in sheer pleasure and wicked pain...

"You don't offer me your ass, sub, I take it, remember that," Mistress Pardeep whispered into Omar's ear. With that, she bucked her hips, burying the dildo further up his ass. The burly African American stud cried out as he came for the second time that night. Laughing, Mistress Pardeep slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass, and Omar slumped on the bed, spent. The brother from Washington D.C. felt abased but more alive than ever, and he owed it all to her...

"Thank you, Mistress Pardeep," Omar Maguire said, smiling thankfully at her, and the tall, bodacious Pakistani Muslim dominatrix returned his smile, and then gave him a simple hug. It wasn't every day that she met a client who was respectful, generous, a gentleman, and last but not least, was man enough to keep up with her unique brand of sensual torment. This made Omar Maguire a rare individual indeed, as far as a certain dominatrix was concerned.

Salwa Khan/Mistress Pardeep left Omar Maguire's hotel room thirty one thousand eight hundred and twenty six Rupees ( or five hundred American dollars ) richer, but that definitely wasn't the only reason why she was smiling. Tonight had been a lot more fun than she had initially anticipated. If only they could all be like that fine man, Salwa thought. Thanks to her, the adventurous African American would definitely never forget his visit to India, that's for damn sure.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers