Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee

Story Info
Visiting Mistress Red Fox and becoming her devotee.
13.4k words
4.51
15.9k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

A story of what might have been a dream. Names have been changed.

***

One evening I was looking through profiles on a BDSM website and came across one for a local Mistress, she was developing a new dungeon and she was asking for suitable subs for her to try it out on. Someone to test the new equipment and layout on. I read the ad over and over again, this was as rare as rocking horse shit. In rural New Zealand you never ever saw a female Domme looking for subs. My first thought was that it was probably a scam, but what the hell, worth a try.

I answered immediately, posting that I'd happily volunteer to have her try out her new gear on me. I said I'd been into the scene for 20 years and that I was sane. This was on her page online, so it was there for all to see. I said I was local and that I loved her outfit in the photo, Red in a stunning black corset dress a fishnet body and thigh high boots, very sexy and very Domme looking. She had the unmistakable look of a true Domme, one who held authority and was given respect without asking for it.

Mistress Red replied very quickly and said that she was just putting the finishing touches to her dungeon and was curious as to what I would make of it. She told me that she was shamelessly sadistic, which I confessed worried me as the last thing I would describe myself as was a pain slut. But what was a sub to do, I had the chance just to be in the presence of a Domme and to talk about my passion, so I'd just have to take some pain.

As I read her message I was so excited, I said that it was an honour to be granted to chance to meet with her and that I was lucky to be he guinea pig. I said that I was truly looking forward to seeing the dungeon, which indeed I was. The first moment a sub sees a new dungeon is always an exciting one for a sub slut like me.

Then to see her next message in response to a question of what she wanted was the following "I want to lure you all to my dungeon and hurt you bad." Inducing pain would become a common theme.

Mistress Red then asked the most wondrous question for a sub to hear. "And what is your particular fancy slave?"

I couldn't type fast enough, I really couldn't believe that after the first message it had even gone this far. I said bondage, humiliation, and all things anal, I went on to say that I'd just got into forced cross-dressing and the humiliation that goes with that, nipple torture, CBT and spanking but that I was not a pain slut.

Then just in case I added my email in case that helped.

Receiving the reply of "I shall resume communications on your email address and giving me hers was followed by her saying that she looked forward to meeting me, although it pained her to say so.

Then the message on my kink email that was both wonderful and shattering, yes we'd meet but her actual words were something like "I won't be going near yours or anyone else's asshole as my partner just isn't comfortable with me doing that and I don't want to do anything to upset him."

Anal is my drug of choice, fingers, dildos, plugs, strap-ons (oh how I love to be fucked by a strong woman wearing a big strap-on) they were all the things I truly loved to be trained in. To know that I had no chance of those was a massive loss. But I wanted to meet and see if I could help anyway.

Effectively the first few messages were an interview process with Red considering if I really could help and bring anything to the party. She explained that she'd like to meet, but in a busy place just in case I turned out to be a a complete psycho. I laughed at that and then Red suggested that we meet in the park and have a little picnic, I wasn't sure how to answer that as I didn't want to upset her, but thought it wasn't the best idea in a small town.

In the end I said that meeting out in an open public place worried me a bit and we might end up with some questions to answer, she laughed and agreed.

So we set the time to meet in the pub, over a drink at lunchtime, with Red even suggesting the table we could get to have some privacy, ours was not a conversation we wanted anyone listening to.

I got there early, so, so keen to meet her and wanting to get a good table and most importantly wanting to revel in the anticipation. The private table Red suggested was taken, so I ordered a pint and set myself down at another table, with a good view of both the entrances. It's amazing the feeling you get as a sub, just before you meet a Domme, breathless, excited, hard and utterly aroused, but with no idea how it might go.

Then she came in, her gorgeous auburn hair explaining the name Red. She looked around, saw me rise from the table to greet her and smiled. A quick kiss on the cheek and the hellos which I expected to be awkward but in truth weren't and then we both sat down. The reality of sitting down with a virtual stranger to discuss all sorts of kinks and facets of BDSM struck both of us. But I was also hugely excited.

Vivacious was the only word that struck me as we began to talk. She was lively, animated and so enthusiastic, it was infectious, and not even a hint of the anti-social person she described herself as.

Dressed in green, auburn hair tumbling over her shoulders, she looked stunning, fabulously curvy with a beautiful ass and glorious breasts, that I just wanted to nuzzle into, eyes of ice blue that looked right into me. I knew you shouldn't think those things as a sub, but I couldn't help it, she was utterly alluring, I was transfixed from the start. A state of arousal that would only strengthen over time.

But as always all a sub can do is admire from afar, or from a kneeling position, or whilst in bondage. A helpless, hopeless admiration and a doomed one, but one that cannot be denied.

Very little small talk was needed, we pretty much cut to the chase.

Red explained that the dungeon was nearly complete, but that she thought it was too early to show me that today and it was better to just chat.

I was crestfallen, I'd so hoped that we would see the dungeon and even held a silly fantasy that we might have some sort of session that day, I'd even prepared by shaving my balls my ass crack and giving myself an enema before I came out. Knowing full well that it was likely to be irrelevant, but better to be prepared I thought.

I tried not to show my disappointment and just said that it made sense just to chat for our first time meeting, even though I really didn't think that.

I got her a drink and we continued to chat animatedly, the odd word, sissy, bondage, whipping... possibly drifting off across the bar, with one table of giggly ladies potentially overhearing. This just made it more exciting for both of us, we weren't holding back.

We talked quickly and constantly, in truth I can't remember all the content, it seemed that we were both just happy to chat about our favourite topics. Kink and more kink.

We discussed the different mind-set of subs, what they might be into, I explained that I thought from reading the various kink websites that I did, that many of her potential customers would want some form of anal and that it might limit her business a little.

I was imagining all sorts of things we might do, fantasizing about worshiping my Mistress, knowing that none of them could ever happen, but I was in her thrall.

Then the moment of truth, Mistress Red said that she thought we ought to have a quick look at the dungeon whilst we were together, no session, but a quick look. I was over the moon and quickly agreed. The feeling of excitement that had been building for the last hour went through the roof.

I paid for the drinks and then followed her out like an over-sized lapdog and waited in my car for her to come around the corner.

Then she drove by, open top sports car, her long flowing hair and the throaty roar of the exhaust, I pulled out and followed her. My thoughts tumbling around, excited and eager.

She parked by the garage and I parked a short distance away and walked down as she fiddled with the lock and opened the door.

Entering the garage, there was an intimate reception with two chairs and a lamp, a drinks table with cut glass tumblers and a lovely atmosphere obviously intended to relax subs prior to going into the dungeon proper. Then Red led me into the dungeon behind. Cleverly soundproofed and as I scanned around the room I saw the black vinyl clad bed, complete with chains, a stunning standing leather harness, hanging from the roof and attached to a winch. An amazing piece that would completely immobilize a sub whilst hanging standing up from the ceiling. She had serious gear for a serious session.

I was like a kid in a candy store, looking around at the various bits of BDSM kit, a parachute, a humbler, cuffs, a dresser in the corner, filled with womens clothing and shoes looked enticing. Then I saw the rack of CP implements, canes, whips and the like and that had me worried once again. Looked like pain was a big part of Red's make up.

Then I saw a leather full face hood, and a multitude of ropes, which looked very enticing, along with a ball gag.

We spent some time discussing the different bits of kit and discussed how we might progress with a session the following week to allow Mistress Red to try out her new kit and her techniques. From the chat I knew that I was going to be taking more pain and CP than I ever had before, it both scared and excited me.

I left that Monday afternoon so excited and looking forward to meeting in the following few days, hoping that it might be the Tuesday, but having emailed Miss Red I knew I had to wait for her response.

Over that afternoon and evening I checked my emails every few minutes, a sub desperate for attention, hoping that each time a new message would pop up.

But as a sub I knew that it was really my place to wait and long, craving the next time I would be in here presence.

Later in the afternoon, my wish was granted, it was to be the following day at 11am.

Again the preparations of an enema, a fresh shave and packing my kink bag into the car ready for the session, hiding it in the wheel well of the car for security. My bag held my bra, 2 pairs of panties, a baby doll in pink and purple, an 8 inch dildo, a big butt plug, couple of bottles of lube, clover leaf nipple clamps, a leather collar, padlocks, cuffs and two bottles of poppers.

That moment arrives, you breathe in deeply and hold the breath for a few seconds, before you set off for a session, thinking about what might happen but having no real idea what would or wouldn't happen was always one of the most exciting aspects. I was captivated by Mistress Red and having met so many Dommes over the years, I knew she was the real deal. Stunning to look at, utterly unattainable, but a really deep thinking Domme and most importantly one who really enjoyed her work and her kink.

I arrived in town 15 minutes early, but it never does to turn up early for a Domme, so I waited in a car park, counting down the passing seconds until I could go to meet her, going to the loo one last time to ensure that I was clean and wouldn't need to pee in the session. I got the kink bag out of the boot of the car and allowed myself the treat of having a few sniffs on one bottle of poppers, just to get me in the mood. Then the allotted moment to drive to the dungeon arrived.

Parking a short walk away in the shade of a tree I popped a mint in my mouth, picked up my kink bag and walked to the door with 30 seconds still to go. I let a few more seconds pass and then I knocked.

There's a short wait and Mistress Red opens the door, but she's standing back so no passer-by can see her and I enter the dark and intimate space. She looks stunning, black corset, high heels, fabulous cleavage on show and those amazing eyes and long auburn hair. She's the epitome of a Dominant Goddess, not just the fairer sex, but the superior sex.

"Sit there." firm and an instruction not to be disobeyed. I know that I'm here to help in terms of a pre-session before Mistress works with real clients, but obviously Mistress Red wants to be in character a bit from the start. As agreed prior to the session I pass my kink bag over for Mistress to use that day. She's excited to see what's in it.

As we chat about what is likely to happen, she tells me that she does want feedback, if I see there are things that would make the session better.

The session is to be an exploration of how best to use the new dungeon space, all dungeons being different in set up, how best to use the new equipment like the winch with the hanging leather bondage cage.

As it was a rehearsal for the real thing, we tried piece after piece, finding out that being in the wrong position or having a very big ball sac could make putting the humbler on very tricky, in fact almost impossible, although the end result was very pleasing for Mistress Red who loved the look of it.

We tried the winch in a number of ways and a wide variety of bondage positions and came up with some other things to try in the main session the next time. We couldn't try the cock cage as Mistress Red didn't have the key in the dungeon, but hopefully one time she might have as that would be interesting.

The main problems of gear not being easily to hand, or being tricky to put on, changed the flow of the session even though it was only a run through. But that was what we were here for to iron out these little things so that any future session would flow more easily. Working out the best position for everything or getting to the stage where Mistress was comfortable blindfolding me or putting me in bondage to give her a time to prepare the next stage.

This was the preparation for the real session Mistress Red had planned for later in the week. This session was going to be with both of us being in full role play, staying in character of an agreed roleplay for the whole session. She wanted to run a full session in character without any breaks.

The biggest thing I found out in this session, was that to please Mistress Red I had to be prepared to take much more CP than I had previously, she plainly got extremely hot from beating me and I wanted to please her more and more.

Mistress Red got into character and although we were both in an out of character it was a great session and one with laughs as well as intensity and excitement for both of us.

When I left I went home happy although gutted that anal was unlikely to be on the cards any time soon, but you can't have everything I thought. Overall I'd loved playing my part and trying to fill in the gaps and help with explaining the mindsets of certain types of subs.

The evening after the initial session I was on a BDSM website looking at a variety of photos and liking the ones that piqued my interest. One particular one I loved was of a sissy sub, kneeling on a bed, fully dressed in a black and pink corset, O ring gag in his mouth with a full head harness, an armbinder holding his arms behind his back, his ankles cuffed and chained and his clit locked in a pink plastic cock cage with the immortal tag line of "You're the one who asked for training...No one said that it would be easy."

I clicked to say that I loved the image and I added a comment that the image and comments were so true and linked Mistress Red to the comment. Sometime later the notification that someone had commented on the photo came through, it was Mistress Red.

Every sub will know that moment and the feeling that goes with it, the utter giddy excitement, just to get a message from your Mistress. The words I read had me completely breathless. "I wanna make you cry." from Mistress Red. Shit this was getting real.

I thought for a few minutes, as I've said, normally I was a bit of a wimp when it came to pain, but the first session with Mistress Red had really started to give me a taste for it and knowing that it turned her on massively made it hot for me, she just so obviously enjoyed it and what is a subs mission in life if not to please his Mistress. So my response was obvious to me.

"Go for it Mistress Red, be yourself and force the tears out of me." I followed it up, to say that nothing had ever turned me on more and I meant it, I couldn't really believe that this woman had me so entranced that I was begging to be beaten harder than I ever had been.

Later an email came through confirming my safe word for the real session we were going to have, but it also said that Mistress Red hoped that I didn't have to use the safe word as she added the following, "But then again, hopefully you don't have to use it, as don't forget I want to make you cry."

We spoke a number of times via email and agreed the roleplay for the second session, both of us agreed to be completely in character as a session with any new sub would be. We agreed that the role play would be one where my wife, has looked into my computer search history and has found out my kinky internet interests.

She's livid and wants to have me punished, but she also wants me to confess exactly what I am into, but she's not into BDSM at all so she contacts Mistress Red and discusses just what she's after, in great depth.

In the roleplay all I know is that my wife has got me a treat for my birthday, she tells me she's paid for a taster session with a Mistress for me, just to give me a little taste of BDSM to see if I like it and want to explore more. As she tells me I'm smiling, knowing it will be pretty tame compared to kinks I'm actually into. I think thank God my wife doesn't know just how kinky I am.

But I have no idea of the depth my wife and Red have gone into to discuss all the finer details of the session, she's confided in Mistress Red that she's noticed that I shave my balls and that she even wonders if I shave my ass crack. She's told Mistress Red that I look at loads of sissy videos and bondage sites on the web and that she wants Mistress Red to break me with corporal punishment (As my wife knows from what she's seen on the web, that it is not my thing and that I really don't like it, so she thinks I deserve to be punished for going behind her back) and to make me admit to Mistress Red exactly what I am into.

In summary my wife wants to know every deep dark secret and the very dirtiest fantasies that I have and to know just how kinky her husband is.

Mistress Red is more than happy to help expose me for my wife and looks forward to the moment where I am stripped and restrained and completely at her mercy. This scene is right up her alley.

I arrive on time and knock, there's a short wait.

"Come in." I enter and see Mistress for the very first time (in the roleplay).

"Errrrm hi I'm, errr, ummm, Pete, I think errrrrr my wife Emma spoke to you." Nervous and excited at the same time.

"Indeed she did Pete, relax it's all sorted, come on in, Emma explained everything to me, have a chair and I'll get you a drink."

Perfect for settling the nerves I thought. "That would be lovely thanks?"

"You can call me Red, but once we go back into the dungeon, call me Mistress Red, OK?"

"Yes Red thanks." I signed a big sigh as though I was completely nervous. A beginner just trying things out.

She sat opposite me, her chair a little higher than mine, so that she was looking down on me. A subtle start to establishing the relationship dynamics.

"So your wife Emma asked me to just give you an introduction, she said you're interested in BDSM a bit and want to find out if it's for you, but that it's just not her thing, is that how you understand things to be."

"Yeah that about sums it up, although I don't really know much about it she said it'd just be a nice gentle session."

"That's exactly what I had in mind, I want to make sure you find out more about BDSM and also make sure that Emma gets her monies worth, after all I don't want to let her down do I."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers