Mistress Sana'a of Yemen

Story Info
Yemeni Muslim dominatrix entertains Djibouti immigrant.
2k words
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Born in the City of Ali Sabieh, Republic of Djibouti, to a strict Djiboutian Muslim family, Bilal Elmi moved to Ontario, Canada, at the age of nineteen in 2013. Fast forward four years and he was a new permanent resident of Canada, a graduate of Algonquin College's Applied Business Programme, and the co-manager of a Second Cup restaurant in downtown Ottawa. On the surface, the big and tall, caramel-hued, Afro-sporting Northeast African Muslim stud seemed to have it all on under control, but life had other plans.

Bilal found himself at something of a crossroads. The brother from Djibouti had some major decisions to make about his life. This was a major source of stress for the 23-year-old working professional. Who is he supposed to be? What is he supposed to do? Exploring his true self meant going down certain paths which might not be okay in the minds of those who share his Islamic faith and Djiboutian cultural background. What's a Muslim brother to do?

"Bilal, you're a sick pervert, and I can't stand to be with a man like you," shouted Bilal's then-girlfriend Ayaan Jama the day she found his collection of 'female domination' magazines, hidden under his mattress. Bilal pleaded with Ayaan to understand but the tall, curvy, chocolate-hued and lovely but irate Somali Muslim gal would not listen to a damn word he said. She'd made up her mind to leave Bilal, and so she did...

"Ayaan, I'm so sorry, I can't help myself," Bilal cried out, right before Ayaan threw a magazine at him, one which narrowly missed his face. Ayaan exited the Woodroffe Avenue apartment that she and Bilal had shared for over a year, and walked out of his life forever. She would later send her mean older brother Khalid to pick up her belongings. For Bilal Elmi, his cherished relationship was now over. He was on his own, and in a way, it was both terrifying and liberating...

With Ayaan gone, Bilal was free to explore his most forbidden fantasies, or at least, seriously contemplate exploring them. After moving to Ontario, Canada, with his parents, Naima and Yasser Elmi, Bilal stayed with them for a while, then got himself a job, a new place of his own, and then went back to school. As much as Bilal loved his folks, he wanted to do his own thing and that was never going to happen under their roof.

Bilal began to explore all that Canada had to offer, in terms of virtue as well as vice. He went to college, dated cute gals, and partied hard. And then he got bored, and went back to his roots. Along the way, he met Ayaan Jama, the tall and curvy, dark-skinned and lovely, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim gal who stole his heart. They got along alright, in and out of the bedroom. Until he became fascinated with the world of BDSM. After much deliberation, Bilal decided to take the plunge and explore his desires...

"Mistress Sana'a speaking, who is this, please?" the haughty female voice on the other line demanded, crisp and clear as a bell. Bilal Elmi took a deep breath before replying, and felt his heart skip a beat. For weeks now he'd been carrying the crumpled piece of paper he'd ripped from the back page of the newspaper, the one containing the name and phone number of a certain local dominatrix.

"Salaam, I'm Bill, how are you, ma'am?" Bilal asked, adhering to his habit of shortening his name, like so many Muslims living in the West. The fact that he was almost one hundred percent sure that the lady whom he was speaking also hailed from his faith did little to deter him. As has often been said, old habits most definitely die hard, and Bilal "Bill" Elmi is definitely a creature of habit.

"Doing fine, my dear, will this be an in-call or outcall?" Mistress Sana'a asked warmly, as if the two of them were discussing the weather. Bilal took a deep breath before answering. He'd been fascinated with the world of BDSM for ages, and his Somali ex-girlfriend Ayaan Jama had resisted every attempt he'd made at incorporating kink into their bedroom activities. Ayaan was traditional with a capital T, and that was one of the many reasons why they didn't work out...

"In call please," Bilal replied, and Mistress Sana'a laughed, and told him to stop being so shy. Bilal grinned and swiftly adjusted his tone, and told her what he had in mind. He'd been fascinated with BDSM for ages, and found the world of female domination and male submission utterly captivating. Unfortunately, as a Djibouti-born newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he was quite limited in whom he could explore such things with...

Bilal thought about the fantasies he'd been having, inspired by the female domination videos he'd seen on the web. Gorgeous women of all hues tying up, slapping, spanking and flogging submissive males. What really turned Bilal on was the scenes featuring black men and dominant women of all shades. In one steamy scene, a tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired woman dressed in a green nurse's outfit fucked a muscular, dark-skinned black man with a strap-on dildo. Bilal just about lost his mind with lust after watching that video...

"So, Bill, what are you into?" Mistress Sana'a asked, in that husky, sexy voice of hers. Bilal hesitated. He'd never admitted to anyone the stuff that he was into. In the Islamic world, even a fairly liberal country like the Republic of Djibouti, patriarchy and gender roles were very much evident for both men and women. Bilal grew up in a world where a man's word was pretty much law, as far as how women conducted themselves publicly. Must be why he found female domination so sexy and forbidden...

"Well, ma'am, I'll be honest with you, I like dominant women who abuse men, with their consent, of course, and I'm a Muslim, and I'd rather explore this with a woman who is African or Arab," Bilal heard himself say, and the other line fell silent. A soft, gentle chuckle emanated from the other line, and it occurred to Bilal that Mistress Sana'a might not be taking him as seriously as she should...

"Well, Bilal, you came to the right place, I am an Arab Mistress, originally from Yemen, to be exact," Mistress Sana'a said, laughing merrily, and her laughter spent a not unpleasant chill down Bilal's spine. This woman is the real deal, Bilal thought to himself, and he felt both aroused and scared at the same time. Had he bitten off more than he could chew?

"I am glad to hear it, ma'am, I'd like to book an in-call," Bilal said firmly, and just like that, everything was set in motion. Bilal took a quick shower, then got dressed and hopped on the 95 bus heading to Orleans. Twenty seven minutes later he arrived at Rideau Street, where he boarded the 18 bus heading to Saint Laurent Station via Vanier. Getting off on Montreal Road, Bilal walked to the address provided by Mistress Sana'a, and willed himself to be calm as he texted her that he'd arrived.

"As Salaam Alaikum, welcome, brother," Mistress Sana'a said, as she opened the door, and Bilal smiled nervously at the curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, forty-something Middle Eastern lady who stood before him. Clad in a black tank top and blue jeans, Mistress Sana'a looked very attractive. Once, in his younger days, Bilal had visited Yemen, Somalia and Eritrea with his parents. He'd been quite taken with the raw beauty of the Yemeni women, who ranged in skin tones from dark bronze to caramel, from caramel to chocolate, and deep mahogany. Bilal never forgot them...

"Walaikum Salaam, thank you sister," Bilal said, and Mistress Sana'a stepped aside to let him come in. Bilal swiftly took off his shoes and coat, and then followed her into the foyer. The house was lovely, a nice townhouse nestled in this somewhat rough-and-tumble area of Vanier, Ontario. Bilal was looking around when Mistress Sana'a looked him in the eyes, licked her lips, and then let him know what's what...

"Alright, Bill, you're in my domain, we do things my way, and your safe words are yellow to slow down, and red to stop, I do not tolerate disrespect or topping from the bottom, are we clear?" Mistress Sana'a asked, and Bilal nodded firmly. Without being prompted, he took out his wallet, and handed her the three hundred-dollar-bills which he'd withdrawn from his BMO bank account. Mistress Sana'a took them, and then led him to the basement.

"I am yours to command, Mistress Sana'a," Bilal said, and he genuflected before her, just as he was expected to. Mistress Sana'a sat on a throne-like chair, and smiled at him, pleased with this display of obedience. She'd been working as a professional dominatrix for over twenty years, traveling all over Canada and the United States to meet her clientele. Men of all hues, and occasionally women, paid her handsomely to dominate the hell out of them. She'd never had the pleasure of topping a fellow Muslim, though...

"You are one delicious-looking brother, Somali, if I'm not mistaken, I want you to rise, undress and get back on your knees," Mistress Sana'a said in a polite but firm voice, and Bilal immediately complied. The six-foot-three, caramel-hued and Afro-sporting Djiboutian did as he was told, excited and terrified at being in the presence of a genuine Arab Muslim dominatrix. The possibilities aroused, titillated and absolutely terrified him...

"As you wish, Mistress Sana'a," Bilal replied, and he watched as Mistress Sana'a took off her sandals, and then gestured for him to come closer. Bilal bowed low before her, and then kissed her feet. The sexy Yemeni dominatrix grinned as he began sucking on her toes, one at a time. This African brother is certainly obedient and quite buff, this is most definitely going to be fun, Mistress Sana'a thought with a wicked smile.

"I love dominating dark-skinned men," Mistress Sana'a said, and she showed Bilal what she was truly made of. The young Djiboutian Muslim stud found himself absolutely tantalized as the Yemeni Muslim dominatrix slapped his face, encased his cock and balls in a chastity device, and then bent him over and gave his cute black ass a sound spanking...with a thick wooden paddle.

"Oh yes," Bilal cried out, as Mistress Sana'a gave his cute ass a sound thrashing. After giving Bilal's ass the spanking it so richly deserved, Mistress Sana'a still wasn't done with him. Making the handsome young black man spread his ass cheeks wide open, Mistress Sana'a donned latex gloves and smeared lotion on his asshole, and then began fingering him. Nothing like exploring the male posterior, Mistress Sana'a thought, smiling wickedly.

"Get ready to get pegged, handsome," Mistress Sana'a said, and Bilal turned around and saw her standing behind him, lovingly stroking a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Without further ado, Mistress Sana'a pressed the dildo against Bilal's asshole, and pushed it inside. Bilal gasped as Mistress Sana'a penetrated him with her phallic toy, and gripped his hips tightly as she began fucking the hell out of him. Bilal cried out and tried to flee, but Mistress Sana'a held him in place and fucked him good...

"Take my ass, Mistress Sana'a, I belong to you," Bilal heard himself scream, and Mistress Sana'a laughed merrily and bucked her hips, burying her dildo deep inside his asshole. Bilal moaned softly, loving the feel of the dildo inside his ass. While dominating the hell out of Bilal, Mistress Sana'a insulted him both in Arabic and in the smattering of Somali that she spoke, turning him on even more. Now that's what I call female domination, Bilal thought, loving it.

"This was fun, Bill, I do hope to see you again," Mistress Sana'a said to Bilal, much later, following their steamy, wickedly fun session. The big and tall young black Muslim man looked at the curvy, sinfully sexy and deceptively demure-looking Arab Muslim dominatrix. Nodding gratefully, Bilal impulsively grabbed Mistress Sana'a hand and kissed it. Mistress Sana'a smiled, nodded, and then sent Bilal on his merry way. The young man exited the townhouse and headed for the nearest bus stop, with confidence in his stride, and a happy grin on his face. Life is good...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistress Noor of Dubai Emirati Muslim dominatrix meets Black businessman.in Interracial Love
Mistress Tatiana of Brazil Ch. 02 Bisexual Haitian man bangs Brazilian dominatrix.in Interracial Love
Mistress Lorna of Jacksonville Black Canadian stud blackmails blonde Southern Prof.in Interracial Love
Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Ch. 04 White female manager tops black security guard.in Interracial Love
Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 01 Black student discovers Prof is a dominatrix.in Interracial Love
More Stories