Mistress Wahida of Ivory Coast

Story Info
Ivorian Muslim wife dominates her traditional husband.
1.7k words
3
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I accept the fact that deep down, I am a Black Muslim submissive," Tariq Gbagbo said with a shrug, and the big and tall young Black Muslim man sighed with relief as he saw a look of acceptance on the face of his beautiful wife Wahida Ali-Gbagbo. They had been having some problems lately, in and out of the bedroom. Finally, they decided to discuss them in the living room of their Saint Paul townhouse...

Gazing into Wahida's lovely eyes, Tariq wondered what she could be thinking. Most of the time, his darling wife could be quite simply inscrutable. The curvy, light-skinned, Afro-sporting and big-bottomed Ivorian-American Muslim woman smiled and nodded, for this just confirmed what she'd actually known all along. Her strong Muslim husband Tariq is secretly submissive...

Oh, Tariq put up a good front but Wahida could see right through that. Indeed, the first time they made love back in the University of Minnesota dorms, Tariq proved that he was all about pleasing others. Wahida didn't know of many brothers who would eat a sister's ass during a first hook-up but dammit, Tariq seemed really into it. Indeed, he was always eager to please her, in and out of bed...

"Glad you can finally admit this to yourself, today you become my little bitch," Wahida Ali said sharply, and then she ordered Tariq on his knees. He did as he was told, and Wahida smiled as he kissed her booted feet, just like a good submissive should. From the moment she first laid eyes on him while walking around the University of Minnesota campus, Wahida knew that the six foot tall, burly Muslim brother with the soulful eyes would be an easy mark. That's why she went over and 'asked him for directions,' and the rest is history...

Fast forward a few years, and Wahida graduated from the University of Minnesota with her MBA and married Tariq Gbagbo, the handsome brother whom she dated throughout her college days. Tariq started working for the Saint Paul Department of Corrections after obtaining his Criminal Justice degree from the University of Minnesota. The happy couple bought a two-story, five-bedroom townhouse in a suburb of Saint Paul, and have been living la dolce vita.

Wahida and Tariq are a new breed of Black American Muslim. The kind that you most likely seldom hear about. Modern, educated, flexible, smart and ambitious. Fearless in the face of a cutthroat kind of world. That's Tariq and Wahida in a nutshell. They have a lovely daughter, Nadia, who's currently visiting her grandmother, Granny Bashira, back in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. With the house to themselves, Wahida Ali-Gbagbo and her darling hubby Tariq decided to spice things up, as it were...

"Wahida, I submit to you, you are my mistress," Tariq said meekly as he polished Wahida's boots with his tongue, and the curvy dominatrix smiled, pleased. After Tariq finished cleaning her boots, Wahida took out her wooden paddle and then ordered him to bend over. Positioning herself behind him, Wahida proceeded to spank Tariq's big ass with the paddle, loving the sounds he made...

"Scream for me, bitch-ass punk," Wahida commanded, as she lashed out at Tariq, whooping his ass with the wooden paddle. At first, Tariq tried to be stoic about it and gritted his teeth against the pain but Wahida intensified the beating and finally, he screamed for her. Laughing gleefully, Wahida beat Tariq's ass some more, until the burly Ivorian brother begged for mercy...

"That was fun, ma'am," Tariq said softly, and Wahida grinned, and as her hubby recovered, she walked out of the living room. Tariq's gaze followed her every move, and Wahida knew that he was checking out her big brown butt. Born in the City of Ottawa, Canada, to an Ivorian Muslim immigrant father and a White Canadian mother, Wahida Ali came to the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, for university studies. As luck would have it, Wahida ended up staying in the United States of America after falling in love with Tariq Gbagbo.

"I've got something for your sweet ass, dear husband of mine," Wahida said, and she came back to the living room, hands on her hips, with a decidedly phallic object jutting from between her legs. Wahida grinned as Tariq looked at her, sheer discomfort all over his dark, handsome face. Like a lot of Muslim brothers, Tariq Gbagbo was kinky but wasn't quite sure how to go about exploring it due to the constraints of his West African culture and Islamic faith. Fortunately, he found a delightfully kinky wife in Wahida...

"Oh fuck," Tariq said, and he looked at Wahida, who stroked the strap-on dildo in a most seductive manner. For ages Tariq had been looking at all kinds of things he found both scary and sexy on the web. Women who fuck men with strap-on dildos. Women who insert their fists in men's asses. Women who tie men up and beat them with whips and paddles. Women who piss on men and make them drink it. Women who force men to suck other men's dicks and also take dicks up their butts. Dominant women. Tariq found them sexy and scary...

"Come on, Tariq, we both know you want this, now, turn around and bend over," Wahida said, smiling wickedly and licking her lips. Fear and desire warred within Tariq's soul. On the one hand, Tariq considered himself a strong Muslim brother. In fact, he led other men during religious activities, and liked to go about wearing traditional Muslim clothes and wear a beard because he was proud of his origins. Yet he liked being dominated by strong women. What a frigging conundrum...

"Yes mistress," Tariq said at last, and a smiling Wahida playfully smacked his ass, and then began lubricating him with Aloe cream. Wahida admired Tariq's cute bum, and then spread his cheeks wide open. Pressing the dildo against his bum, she thrust into him. Tariq cried out as Wahida pushed the dildo into him. As the dildo invaded his ass, Tariq sighed happily. This sure brought back memories...

In his younger days back in his hometown of Grand-Bassam, Ivory Coast, Tariq Gbagbo had a few dalliances with other closeted Muslim guys and missed that hot, man to man action. Indeed, Tariq hadn't taken anything up his ass since he went 'straight' and married Wahida. His ass had been empty for quite sometime, and it felt wonderful to have someone fill it up again. Even if that someone was his kinky wife Wahida wearing a strap-on dildo against of a well-hung gay or bisexual stud. Beggars can't be choosers in this life or any other...

"I knew you'd like it, Tariq, you're a real bitch," Wahida whispered into Tariq's ear as she leaned into him and pushed the dildo even deeper into his ass. Tariq cried out, and it was sweet music to Wahida's ears. She'd discovered the hidden stash of porn that Tariq kept in the basement. At first, his kink amazed her. Tariq's interests ranged from cuckolding to forced bisexuality, female domination and male submission were just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing a strong and dominant Muslim woman like Wahida couldn't handle, though...

"Oh yes, fuck me, mistress," Tariq moaned, and Wahida laughed and smacked his ass as she fucked him with gusto. Bucking her hips, Wahida buried the dildo deeper inside Tariq's ass, tickling his prostate and causing him to positively squeal. Reaching under Tariq, Wahida grabbed his ball sac and tugged on his nuts while fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. Working her hubby over nicely, Wahida tagged his ass until Tariq, moaning and groaning, finally tapped out...

"It's good to have you back, my dear husband," Wahida said, as she pulled the dildo out of Tariq's ass. The burly Ivorian American Muslim brother smiled at her, then sighed in relief. Winking at Wahida, he stroked his long and thick dark dick. Smiling at her hubby, Wahida tossed aside the strap-on dildo and straddled him. Playfully Tariq slapped her big brown ass, and she felt his dick harden between her legs. And Wahida was so horny after all this strapping and paddling...

"Welcome back, my dear wife," Tariq Gbagbo said, and a smiling Wahida grabbed his dick and stroked it, then began sucking on it. Tariq exhaled happily as Wahida sucked his dick, fingering his ass while pleasing him orally. Afterwards, she climbed back on top of him and fingered her moist, hairy pussy while he watched. Grabbing Tariq's dick, Wahida impaled herself with it. Bucking his hips, Tariq thrust into her, and at last they were one.

"I've missed that dick," Wahida squealed, as Tariq put her on all fours, and spanked her big brown ass while thrusting his dick deep into her. Backing her big ass against her husband's groin, Wahida moaned softly, loving the feel of his hardness inside of her. For ages they'd been fighting and arguing over bills and cancelled vacations and their problems at work, and now, at last, they were reconnecting once again. And Tariq was fucking Wahida roughly, just the way she liked it...

"Well, that dick missed you too, now, be a good freak and ride this dick, show me what that big ass can do," Tariq commanded, and Wahida turned around and shot him a look. Grinning wickedly, she gripped his dick with her vaginal muscles and began to squeeze, so much that he winced and continued pounding away at her. The merciless pressure on Tariq's dick drove him absolutely nuts but he was determined not to give up. Hard and fast he slammed his dick into Wahida's pussy, making her squeal...

"Freaky enough for you?" Wahida hollered, and she winced at a trembling, sweaty Tariq who gripped her hips and moaned softly, for the pressure of her vaginal muscles on his dick finally proved to be too much for him and he came. Screaming loudly, Tariq finally gave it up, unable to resist Wahida's sex magic, and she crowed victoriously as he tapped out for the second time that night. Seriously, why did he even bother when he knew she always won?

"Wahida, you are my freaky wife and I love you," Tariq said earnestly and he pulled Wahida close and kissed her. Wahida grinned and kissed him back with all the passion she could muster. Hand in hand, husband and wife left the living room and headed out to the garden, and there, amid the sounds, sights and smells of mother nature, they fucked and sucked with renewed passion. All is well in the lovely townhouse shared by Wahida Ali-Gbagbo and Tariq Gbagbo...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers