Mistress Wendy: Tigress of Jacmel

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix tames a big Caribbean dude.
1.5k words
3.2
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Mistress Wendy Posse, also known as the Haitian Tigress from Jacmel ( a commune in southern tier of the Republic of Haiti ) sat on a throne-like chair in the basement of her lovely house in the City of Malden, Massachusetts. Tall and curvy, with medium brown skin and long Black hair that earned her the nickname "Black Pocahontas" in her high school days, the lady definitely looked regal. Every queen doth need a king, as the saying goes.

Like a lot of strong Black women the world over, Mistress Wendy Posse got accused of being bossy or, a prototypical "angry Black woman". Well, it has often been said that strong women only intimidate weak men. Mistress Wendy finally hit the jackpot in the person of Steeves, a manly brother who actually LIKES dominant Black women. Talk about luck, eh?

"Let me please you my gorgeous Haitian queen," said a deep, masculine voice. The voice belonged to Steeves, a big and tall young Black man who'd been in love with Mistress Wendy for well over a decade. They met as college students in downtown Boston, a long time ago, and kept in touch.

As time went by, Steeves moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for school and work, and Wendy left metropolitan Boston for the smaller town of Malden to be with her family. Life pulled Wendy and Steeves in opposite directions, but she could never forget the big Haitian teddy bear who'd always had a thing for her. At last, they finally got together. Kneeling before his lady love, Steeves gently pried her shapely brown thighs open.

"Stop talking and put your mouth to good use," Mistress Wendy said in a bossy tone that Steeves found so damn sexy. Steeves did as he was told, and buried his face between Mistress Wendy's legs. Eagerly he began licking her pussy. No two women smell or taste alike down below, and Steeves absolutely loved the taste of Mistress Wendy.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Mistress Wendy said, in a pleasant tone, and the dominant Haitian Tigress leaned back in her chair. Clad in a cream-colored vest over a short-sleeved white shirt and bright blue pants, which were down to her ankles, the lady looked sinfully sexy. Steeves definitely wanted a piece of her...

Mistress Wendy made herself real comfortable as she enjoyed the pleasures that her supplicant and lover Steeves brought to her with his wicked tongue and agile fingers. That brother definitely knew his way around the female body. Steeves had yearned and pined for the lovely Mistress Wendy for ages, and at last, he got to have his fill of her.

"Open a little wider babe," Steeves paused to say, and Mistress Wendy smiled down at him. Leaning further back on her chair, Mistress Wendy spread her thighs further, and Steeves teased her clitoris with his wicked tongue. Mistress Wendy shuddered violently as Steeves stuck his tongue on her clit and slid his fingers deep into her pussy. The young Haitian woman squirmed as her man pleasured her, like only he could.

"Hell yeah, just like that," Mistress Wendy whispered enthusiastically, and Steeves continued licking her. After polishing Mistress Wendy's sweet and wonderfully tasty pussy for a good while, Steeves, an ass man since he first saw the light of day in his native Cap-Haitien, wanted a shot at her ass. Mistress Wendy, who teased the hell out of Steeves earlier ( she flashed him hot pictures of her in the balcony of her house in Malden ) was actually down with that, to Steeves immense delight.

"I'm going to eat that ass like it's my last meal," Steeves said, his handsome face filled with joy and eagerness. Mistress Wendy laughed, then got up and walked a few steps away, and Steeves dutifully followed her. Mistress Wendy got on all fours, and spread her big brown cheeks wide open. Steeves knelt behind her and gave her big ass a big kiss.

"Less talking, more ass-eating big man," Mistress Wendy said, clucking her tongue for emphasis, and Steeves laughed, and playfully smacked her big ass. Holding Mistress Wendy's big brown ass cheeks wide open, Steeves inhaled her ass funk, and then stuck his tongue in her asshole. Eating ass is most definitely an art form, and Steeves attacked the task of eating Mistress Wendy's ass with the skill of an artist.

"Shut up and give me that juicy asshole," Steeves said, smacking Mistress Wendy's big ass for emphasis. Turned on by this unexpected turn of events, Mistress Wendy bent lower and stuck her butt in the air, giving Steeves greater access to her precious B.U.T.T. The burly Haitian brother licked her ass, sticking his tongue deep in there, and soon Mistress Wendy found herself moaning in pleasure. As Steeves fingered Mistress Wendy's asshole, he also licked her pussy.

Mistress Wendy cried out as Steeves thrust two fingers up her asshole as he slid his tongue into her pussy, and that's when the dominant Haitian lady, the Tigress of Jacmel, totally lost it. Orgasmic at last, the Haitian mama cut loose, and screamed like a madwoman, her gorgeous, voluptuous form shaking all over. Steeves beheld his orgasmic Haitian goddess in all of her glory, and smiled.

"What in hell did you do to me, you crazy wonderful man?" Mistress Wendy asked, smiling, and Steeves smiled and shrugged. Gently he pulled Mistress Wendy into his arms and kissed her. Mistress Wendy kissed Steeves back passionately, and then her hands went straight to his zipper. Within moments she freed his member from its silken prison, and Steeves smiled.

"Well, my not so little friend is happy to see you mamas," Steeves said, and Mistress Wendy grinned, and stroked his long, dark member. Getting on her knees, Mistress Wendy took Steeves dick into her mouth. Gently she sucked his member while massaging his balls, inhaling his manly funk. Steeves sighed happily as Mistress Wendy pleasured him. At last...

"I want you inside of me," Mistress Wendy said in a demanding tone, and Steeves grinned, and pushed her back, pressing her against the wall. In one swift thrust he entered her. Mistress Wendy gasped as Steeves penetrated her, and locked eyes with him. The Haitian teddy bear was gone, replaced by an African lion bearing the countenance of a man. Mistress Wendy licked her lips and smiled, thrilled as much by what she saw as by the member inside of her.

"Your wish is granted Mistress Wendy," Steeves said, grinning, and then he turned her around. Bending her over a nearby couch, Steeves caressed the Tigress of Jacmel's shapely Haitian booty and smacked it as he thrust his dick deep into her pussy. Hard and fast he fucked her, and Mistress Wendy moaned deeply and called out his name. The two of them went at it for a good while, and then ended up side by side, exhausted, on the carpeted floor of Mistress Wendy's living room.

"That was fun but I'm still horny," Mistress Wendy said, and a tired Steeves flashed her a weak smile. The gorgeous Haitian mama got up, and Steeves felt a stirring down below as Mistress Wendy all but marched to her bedroom, her shapely ass sashaying from side to side like a pendulum of temptation. Steeves smiled, and nodded contentedly. What a woman, he thought.

"What the fuck?" Steeves said, eyes wide in shock, stunned by what Mistress Wendy brought back from the bedroom. Hands on her hips, the Tigress of Jacmel looked like she meant business. Jutting from between her legs was a dark, phallic object fixed to a leather strap. Mistress Wendy smiled wickedly at Steeves while caressing her strap-on dildo.

"Steeves, I've seen the porn sites you go to on the web, Strap-on websites, stop faking and assume the position," Mistress Wendy said, and Steeves hesitated all of ten seconds before getting on all fours. Mistress Wendy came up behind him, and caressed the burly Haitian dude's ass. Playfully Mistress Wendy smacked Steeves ass, and then made him spread his cheeks for her.

"Please be gentle with me," Steeves pleaded, and Mistress Wendy laughed and smacked his ass some more. Grabbing some Aloe Cream from a nearby night stand, Mistress Wendy lubricated her dildo, and also applied some cream on Steeves hole. Pressing her dildo against Steeves ass, Mistress Wendy pushed it inside by thrusting her hips forward. A deep sigh escaped Steeves lips as Mistress Wendy began fucking him up the ass.

"I'm your goddess, your Haitian mistress, and your ass belongs to me!" Mistress Wendy said, and the Haitian dominatrix gripped Steeves by the hips and pushed the dildo deeper into his ass. Steeves cried out and tried to flee but Mistress Wendy held fast onto him and fucked him good. After a while, Steeves stopped resisting. The burly Haitian brother simply gave his ass to his dominant mistress, and Mistress Wendy fucked Steeves vigorously. Until he begged for mercy.

"That really was a lot of fun," Steeves whispered, a few moments later. Mistress Wendy pulled the dildo out of his ass, and the big Haitian dude sighed in relief. Mistress Wendy smiled and said nothing. Leaning over, Wendy kissed her boo Steeves, and the two of them embraced tenderly. For years the two of them dreamed of holding each other, making love and enjoy one another. At last, Fate granted them this second chance, and they were most thankful for it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers