Misunderstanding?

Story Info
Well, I thought I knew what she said, anyway.
2.8k words
4.34
20.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I hate my fucking job. Fucking airports! Damn I hate them, too! Can't smoke on the airplane, sit on the damn tarmac for hours, always late everywhere, lose the fucking bags, no end to it.

Surly fucking counter people with the standard answer of "There is nothing I can do." drive me nuts.

Then stand in line while some ugly fucker sticks a wand up my ass because my belt buckle sets off the little buzzer.

If they would get their heads out of their asses they would set them all the same. At Portland it's like nobody gives a shit, I go right through with a wave, but hit Dallas and some broad that can't speak english is looking at me like I am up to something. Next thing I know I am standing there with my legs spread while being pretty much molested.

My last trip to Dallas was hilarious, though. I had gone outside to smoke, then had to run the gauntlet to get back in. A bit on the chunky side woman right in front of me tripped the buzzer, they dragged her off to the side. I patiently waited my turn, figuring I would get it too. I wasn't in any hurry though, I knew it was around 110° outside and the humidity was about 100%.

They stood the poor broad up with her hands in the air and her legs spread, the gal ran the wand up her legs and when it got to her crotch....?

BZZZZZZZZZZ!

She was looking right at me, she flushed then gave me a grin. I grinned right back, what the hell. I would have made a stab at her but I was already late for my meeting.

Besides, I somehow breezed right through the damn checkpoint, I noticed as I was gathering up my wallet and gear they had some little old lady in a wheelchair pulled over, poking her all over with the fucking wand.

I got my bags and got the fuck out of there.

I got to the meeting a full half hour late, the taxi driver spoke just enough english to manage to charge me 3 bucks extra for me having two bags instead of one.

I was happy to pay it and get away from him, he had just two speeds, wide open and full stop. After just two blocks I closed my eyes and had a word with God, I honestly didn't expect to survive the trip. I would have felt better if there had been more than just half a seat belt, I suppose I could have just hung onto it.

It was bad enough that I thought of turning him in, complaining. But his fucking name was three lines long on the ID card, I gave up. I paid him, getting a grin and a blast of booze and some kind of breath mint that smelled just like the used kitty litter I keep at home for my Cat that is sometimes there.

1800 miles on a fucking airplane, weather so hot I couldn't breathe, the company gave me an order just big enough to cover the plane ticket and maybe a hamburger. Fries extra, of course.

I was in a pissed off mood when I checked into the hotel.

The good part is the company I work for makes all the hotel arrangements, not much I can say about that since they pay the tab. But they don't exactly shoot for luxury.

So I wasn't surprised to see a fat guy behind the counter, sitting there picking his nose and sweating buckets. I managed to sign in, glancing back as I got on the elevator. He was still sitting there picking his nose.

The room was a surprise, it actually looked clean. I flopped down on the bed, undoing my necktie. Both sides of the bed rolled up at the edges, by then I didn't give a damn.

It was fucking hot! After a few minutes, I got up and tried to turn on the air conditioning, nothing. I played with it, holding my hand in front of the fan, I did manage to get it heating but it wouldn't blow cold. I gave up and just left the fan on, let it circulate some of the steam in the room. I opened the window, it went up about one inch and stopped.

I slept naked on top of the covers that night, the next morning I managed to get enough water to run out of the shower to get some of the sweat off of me..barely. It wouldn't spray, it just ran out in a trickle.

Real nice fucking place this was.

I dressed and went down to the hotel cafe. I had some eggs and toast, the eggs were sunny side up and well done, the toast black on one side and untouched on the other.

My mood wasn't getting any better. I looked over at the fat guy who was still on the counter, I began to think he lived there. He smiled and asked me if I was enjoying my stay, then went back to picking his nose.

I just grunted and went and hailed a taxi. This one was driven by a 35 or so year old fat broad, by the time we got to my meeting across town I was well versed in all of her ailments and up to date on her monthly cycle.

I handed her a twenty for the $16.85 fare and she grinned and said thank you and was gone before I could open my mouth.

The next meeting went pretty well, I got an order that actually made me a couple hundred bucks after everything was taken out, things were looking up. But the next stop was the following day, that meant back to the damned room with no air conditioning. I found a little cafe that actually did have air, had myself a glass of ice tea. Feeling a tad on the horny side, I hit on the 40 year old rather harrassed looking waitress and got shut down cold.

What the fuck, I really didn't give a shit. I did leave her a quarter for a tip. Then I jotted down $13.95 and a $2.50 tip in my meals ledger.

I did keep my eye out for a hooker, looking around in all directions, no such luck.

Refreshed a bit by the cold tea, I headed back to the hotel. That trip wasn't so bad, the driver was careful. Very careful. I think at one point he actually did hit 20 MPH but I wasn't sure.

I wanted to yell out, "Slow down Henry, you are going to kill us!" but he didn't look like he had any sense of humor so I just sat there. Besides, his name sounded like someone our government might be hunting so I thought it best to not get him upset.

I flopped on the bed, lay there sweating. Finally I stripped, got into the shower and got myself damp, that helped. I dried off and lay down naked on the bed. It didn't take long and I was asleep.

A thump woke me up.

I looked over at the door, saw the leading edge of a big cart loaded down with towels and soaps.

I started to get up, way too late.

There stood a tiny 5 foot tall mexican lady about 60, staring at me. I was sitting half upright on the bed, naked as the day I was born. I reached to cover myself with my hands, realized I had a jim dandy piss hard on going on.

She just stood there, mouth open, then she grinned. I am not exactly small in the meat department, both hands still left quite a bit of naked me sticking out.

"Sorry!" I said, sitting up and reaching for my pants.

"Maid service." She said in a terrible accent, looking down at my dick and making no move to leave.

"Christ, lady, let me get my pants on."

"OK." She said, then she pushed the cart the rest of the way into the room. Smiling at me again, she reached for some towels and a little squirt bottle and went into the bathroom.

"Fuck it!" I thought, if she didn't give a shit I didn't either. But I tugged a towel off her cart and wrapped it around my waist, waited. She came out in a few minutes, smiled at me again. I needed to take a leak so I went into the bathroom and shut the door. It took me quite awhile, finally I got my damned cock down enough to let fly.

I tugged the towel snugly around my waist, went back out and sat on the edge of the bed. She was wiping down the table, she looked over at me and gave me that smile again. I swear to God she batted her fucking eyes at me.

I reached for my pack of smokes and just sat there and watched her. She kept glancing my way, looking down at the towel and grinning.

"Boy, you aren't concerned at all, are you?" I asked her.

She looked up and smiled again, great big this time.

"OK." She said.

I was beginning to get it. No speakie the english, I guessed.

"So how long have you worked here?" I asked her.

"OK." She said, her eyes darting down to my crotch.

Hell, I was starting to get a woody again, this old lady seemed to be enjoying the hell out of me sitting there with just a towel on.

I started to feel a little nasty. I leaned back on the bed, reached down and pulled off the towel, my erection was now at almost full mast. I handed the towel to her, she took it and put it in the little bag hanging from the cart.

"Que es su numeros?" I asked, trying out my extremely limited spanish.

"Numeros? Si, treinta y cinco." She was really smiling big now.

I struggled with that, I thought I had asked her name. Then I realized.

"Que es su nombre?" I tried again.

"Carlita, es treinta y cinco."

Let's see. I knew that cinco was five and tres was three so treinta must be......

$350.00?? Ouch, kinda high for an old lady.

I blinked a few times.

What the fuck. I could hide most of it in my meals expense account. Maybe skip one or two, they wouldn't notice.

I reached for my wallet, dug out 3 hundreds and a fifty and set it on the counter by the bed. Carlita glanced at the money, then at me. Her eyes got big and then she really smiled. She went over and locked the door and turned back, taking a couple of steps my way. Then she reached up and undid the buttons on the white blouse she was wearing.

She didn't have a bra on, her tits hung half way down her chest, she had oval shaped jet black nipples the size of silver dollars. Her body was surprisingly snug, I expected to see wrinkles but her stomach was flat.

"OK?" She asked.

"Ok." I answered.

She reached down and pushed the black skirt down her legs, there was nothing on under it, either. There was a huge mass of curly black pubic hair, I could see nothing else. Hell, the hair went almost all the way to her navel.

I don't know why for sure but now I had a massive erection, this was getting to be a bit hot. I had been sitting there exposed while this old woman obviously was enjoying it, now she was naked and standing there right in front of me.

Flushed, I pointed at her mass of pubic hair. She nodded, understanding. She reached down and spread herself, moving her legs apart. Her inner lips appeared, her clit popped out as she held herself like that, letting me look.

Then she stepped up to the edge of the bed, reached down and wrapped both hands around me. A condom magically appeared, I have no idea where it came from. She pushed down with both hands, pressing the condom over me, then squeezed and pulled her hands upwards, repeating that over and over several times.

I thought the top of my head was going to come off. Then she suddenly stood up, grinned at me.

"Uno momento." She said, her voice now had a husky sound to it. She went into the bathroom, I heard water running. She came back out, sat a glass of water on the table by the bed. I looked over at it, it had dentures in it, she had taken out her fucking teeth! She dropped down to her knees, reached out with both hands and sucked half of me into her mouth.

That surprised me, I am pretty large and Carlita was rather small, but then she tipped her head and somehow the whole length of my cock slid down her throat.

Never before in my life had any woman ever done that to me.

I lasted about 5 seconds.

She didn't stop, either. She just kept on with that up and down motion, I had no idea how she could even breathe. Finally the spasms ended, I was done. She pulled off of me, gave me a big toothless grin. Then she got up and went into the bathroom. I sat there amazed, she had given me one hell of a climax.

I have never been into little old ladies actually but this one was just fine. Carlita came back out, sat down beside me. She reached down and took ahold of my now limp cock, began to pump it.

In just a few seconds, I felt myself respond again. She kept at it until I was fully hard, stripped off the used condom and slid another one on. Then she got up and straddled me. She reached down with one hand and spread her hairy pussy lips, her other hand holding me. She got the head started, then she pressed down. I could feel every inch of her insides slide over me.

I was looking at her face, she had a grimace on it, her head tipped back as she began to slide up and down. I felt myself building again, then suddenly her pussy clamped down on me so firmly it made me jump.

My God that was incredible. Then she did it again, and again, it felt like a huge hand had grabbed me and squeezed. There was no stopping at all, my body just blasted away as she let out a squeal. Then her hips thrashed back and forth as she rubbed herself furiously against me. her tits swinging out and making a little "pop" sound as they smacked against her ribs. I had my hands on her ass, holding her in place as she mashed at me. Her eyelids fluttered, her orgasm hit her.

The best damn fuck of my entire life, this old lady could peel bananas with her snatch!

She stayed just like that for a very long time, her hips rocking back and forth in slow motion. Then she smiled, slipped off of me and stood up.

She reached for a towel, dampened it and carefully washed me up. Then she got another one and cleaned herself up, even though I had had a condom on she was still pretty gooey. She put one leg up on the edge of the bed so I could see everything while she did it.

Reaching for her clothes, she tugged up the skirt, then slid her blouse over her head. I sat there nude, just watching her.

She went right back to work, cleaning up the room, making the bed. She reached down and picked up the bills, slipped them in her purse.

At the door, she stopped and looked back at me and smiled.

"Gracias!" She said, and left.

I had a plane to catch the next morning, just a short hop over to Shrevesport, then on to Portland the next day. The fat guy was sitting at the counter, picking his nose. I didn't see Carlita but there was another cute little dark haired maid going by with a cart.

"Hola!" I smiled at her.

"Buenos dias." She answered.

"Treinta y cinco?" I asked, taking a chance.

She stopped and looked at me, then gave me a big smile as she batted her eyes.

"Si, senor."

I stepped up to the counter to check out. I knew my next scheduled trip down here was just three weeks away.

"Enjoy your stay?" He asked me with a grin, digging at the corner of his nose with his thumb.

"Yep, sure did!"

"Well, come see us again." He said.

"I sure will." I told him. "Hey, by the way, how much is Treinta Y cinco?"

"Thiry-five bucks." He told me, wearing a shit eating grin.

Oh. No fucking wonder she....???

Oh, well.

I headed for the taxi. Damn it was hot outside.

I just love Dallas, and I love my job!

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers