Mitzi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Cwan't."

"You were desperate for me to fuck you last weekend. Why can't you tonight?"

"Fwertile," The image from my dream returned in a flash. I quivered.

"Hmmm. I guess I have to go then..."

"Nwo!" I pled, "Cwum in my mwouth."

"A snow bunny like you always wants to fuck a big black cock."

"Mmhmm," I nodded yes, "Bwut I cwan't hwave a bwaby."

He picked me up and stared into my glazed-over eyes, "I'll pull out," and kissed me. Our tongues fought for control. Feeling the pulsing of his phallus in my hand the burn in my pussy raging like an inferno my judgment clouded with need.

I broke the kiss, "Promise. Promise you'll pull out."

He didn't answer or nod his head, but I led him to my bed anyway by his African manhood. I turned and laid back on my bed with my legs spread, begging him with my body to enter his prize. My vagina was so moist from my excitement when I aligned his black helmet with my white love hole he pushed six inches in with his first stroke no problem.

"So velvety," He moaned, "Smooth and hot, just made for taking my black snake."

"God yes, feels so right," I thrust my hips up to meet his pumping, "Fuck me," I was looking into his dark steely eyes with a desperate lust. Inside me again for the first time in over a week, and I wouldn't have been able to stop myself even if I wanted to.

James leaned down, pressing his big dark lips to my succulent white lips. Our tongues met to dance the tango, the dance of love. With his ebony balls bouncing off my ass, his pelvis made a loud hollow slapping when it met mine. My orgasm quickly approached as his cockhead kissed my pale cervix. My vagina convulsed and squeezed the whole length of his love tool. The only other noticeable sound in the room was the squishing my soaked pussy made while he fucked me.

He rolled us over, and I sat up with my hands planted on his godlike pectorals. The white of my dainty hands stood out nicely from the coal black skin of his massive chest. I orgasmed and flung my head back, my cum oozing down his shaft to cover his groin as he roared low.

"Cum for me bitch," He growled and slapped my ass, "Show me how much you enjoy getting the black shaft."

I collapsed forward onto his chest kissing his nipples and crying, "Oh, oh fuck me deeper," I whispered. When he rammed his cock hard up against my womb I screamed, "So deep!CUUUUMMING!"

Worn out from my mind shattering orgasm James rolled us back over. My legs wrapped around his waist so I could spur his ass with my heels. My hands clawed his biceps in pleasure. The feel of his mushroomed cockhead nuzzling my cervix open overwhelmed me, and I had to bite my lip so as not to scream again when I came.

Shortly after my latest toe-curling orgasm I could feel his black cock start to swell, the thick veins pulsing with the threat I had come to fear, and crave. I knew he was ready to cum. I didn't say anything as he continued to fuck me senseless. I knew it was dangerous for him to cum in me. My head tossed from side to side. I could feel the pulsing in his cock quicken his urgency to cum apparent when he started to grunt.

I wanted him to keep fucking me until I came again. I knew the risk I was taking and I became scared. My blue eyes gazed into his dark eyes. I whispered half heartedly, "Please... pull out."

My body told a different story. My hips thrust up and my legs held tight. When his cock opened my cervix, I knew it was over. The first jet pulsed out with the force of a fire hose. He grunted, "Bitch, you're gonna take all of my black mamba's venom."

I came as his black snake spat its potent black venom into my possibly fertile pale womb, "Yessss," I moaned, "Poison my pussy. God it feels so right...!" The burning feeling in my vagina had been extinguished for the first time in a week and a half. My womb had just been filled with what felt like fifteen heavy shots of black baby makers. And my pussy walls milked him for more.

After every drop of his potent cum had made its way into my uterus, James rolled off me onto his back. With one arm over his eyes he asked, "You didn't want me to pull out did you?"

"No," I said panting for breath, "I just pray you didn't just impregnate me." My chest heaving to inhale the air I desperately needed.

"Pray hard then," James grinned, "Because I'm not shooting blanks."

"Oh shit!" I smiled as he turned to look at me, "I guess it's the morning after pill for me." We laid there together for awhile. We rolled onto our left sides I nestled close to his warm body with mine pushing back to feel his flaccid cock pressing into my ass.

I could have fallen to sleep in this position but he decided to get up. He stood looking down into the corner where I had tossed my dirty clothes. Bending down he tossed the red bra, garter belt and hose I wore Saturday night onto my dresser. Walking to my closet he opened the door looking through my clothes and tossed out a satiny white robe I wore at the beach as a cover up onto the lingerie.

"That'll look good together. Wear that tomorrow night."

"What? What's tomorrow?"

He walked out of my room and returned pulling on his pants, "Be out front at midnight in that, and I'll pick you up."

"But I can't go out on a school night."

He straightened his T-shirt and put on his boots, "You will be tomorrow. Don't be late," He left smiling without bothering to tie his laces.

"What have I gotten myself into...?"

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12