Mitzi Ch. 04

Story Info
My obsession gets me.
4.2k words
4.72
45.9k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I woke up on Wednesday morning with a moist patch beneath me. The cause of the wet spot was still oozing out of my vagina. James had visited last night.

Why did I do it again? This man was so infuriating. I knew there had to be a reason, and I closed my eyes and saw him again.

That thug, yes thug, had a handsome black face with dark steely eyes that were mesmerizing. His smile almost blinding with perfectly aligned bright-white teeth. All this atop a six foot six inch two hundred and fifty pound well-sculpted frame.

He was not overly muscled like some burly weight lifter, but well defined in all the right places. His arms bulged powerfully. You could bounce a quarter off his taut chest. Six-pack abs that looked like they were sculpted from the finest onyx. His chiseled thighs rooted him like twin oaks.

But the most impressive muscle hung between his thighs. It looked like it should be hanging from a horse and not a man. Twelve inches long three inches in diameter, coal black in color with a large purplish mushroom cap topping it off. That bulbous helmet drove me out of my mind. I could feel it on my tongue just thinking about it, and it stroked my G-spot oh so well. The orgasms it forced into me had my body's needs overpowering any rational thought.

Now here I lay thanks to him, with millions of potent African sperm swimming around in my pale uterus in search of an egg to battle over. To conquer. I had to stop at the pharmacy on the way to school to get a morning after pill before...

I got up, showered, and dressed before going upstairs for breakfast. A quick stop at the pharmacy before school and I would have nothing to worry about. When I went out to start my car for school however, the battery was dead. My father had already left, so I sent Kevin a text:

Car won't start.... HELP!

Kevin showed up ten minutes later, and it took another five minutes before the battery was charged enough to start. I had no time to stop at the pharmacy or I'd be late for school.

It was another long day at school. Having had little sleep last night, I barely could keep my eyes open through my classes or practice. By the end of the day I drove straight home, probably half-asleep. Stopping by the pharmacy never even occurred to me.

It was another boring dinner conversation, the only good thing about it was being informed that my parents would be going out of town Friday morning and not returning until Monday afternoon.

I went down to my room after dinner. I was going to study but I could not focus clearly. Only one more day of cheerleading practice and Friday's spring pep rally and I would be done. Then it would be a week until graduation.

I accidentally brushed the latest celebrity gossip magazine to the floor. The cover story was about the latest celebrities announcing their pregnancies. The pictures of belly bumps brought me back to the reality of last night. My latest unprotected night.

I snapped wide awake, "Oh fuck!" I looked at the clock and it was now ten thirty. I touched up my finger and toe nail polish. I had to talk to James and tell him I can't do this anymore. If I didn't, I'd end up like the women in that magazine, and fast.

I teased my hair while my nails dried, thinking all the while. "He wants me to meet him outside tonight. If I go out dressed he'll drive away before I can talk to him. If I don't go out he might tell Kevin we slept together..." I had no choice. I had to dress like he wanted.

I slipped into the red lingerie I had purchased last Saturday. Looking at myself in the mirror, admiring my angelic face and picturesque body, I knew there was only one person I would even consider dressing this way for.

I opened my panty drawer and looked at the matching bikini panties. I was nervous about having nothing covering my bare pussy, but I remembered the rule James made. I wasn't to wear panties, ever. I closed the drawer. One thought crossed my mind: "Why can't I refuse this man?"

At eleven forty-five I felt my pussy getting moist as I walked out into the warm night air, scantily clad in only that lingerie and a loose robe I hadn't tied. I looked around the corner to go out front when I saw my neighbor looking out his window. Even though it was a moonlit night I didn't think he could see me so I shrugged it off.

I rounded the corner at the exact moment a strong gust blew my robe open. Quickly pulling it back around me I tied the sash into place. Hiding behind my dad's car I checked my neighbor's window again to see his light off. "Whew," I exhaled, "Hopefully he didn't see me."

James's van pulled up out front, right on time. I started to run across the street. "Walk," James said out the window.

I walked around the front of his van when he ordered, "Come here." I was scared to be caught in the open with a flimsy robe on, but did as he said. I walked up to the window and leaned in,

"What?"

He grabbed my head and kissed me. His tongue darted out to meet mine. Our tongues danced together until I could not breathe. The excitement of maybe being seen making out with a black man in the street was too much for me. My pussy absolutely drenched my inner thighs from the experience. When James's lips separated from mine my chest was heaving as I labored to capture the oxygen I needed.

"Get in," James ordered while revving the van to life.

I ran around to the passenger door and jumped in. I was expecting only James, but a familiar voice greeted me.

"Hey girl did you miss us?" I whipped around to see Ty and Marq in the back of the van. When I thought about it, I was not surprised.

James started driving, and I smiled back at his fellow passengers.

"Hey back at you," I said.

"Why don't you come join us?" Ty said. He was sitting on the water bed while Marq occupied the captain's chair facing him.

"Join them," James said, swatting my ass as I crawled to the back.

"Take off your robe," Ty patted the bed, "Get nice and comfortable."

Feeling terribly naughty, I untied the sash and dropped my robe in the middle of the floor. I sat on the bed next to Ty. "Wow you look good enough to eat," Ty said, moving to kneel between my thighs. The kiss had made me forget myself, but its effects were wearing off. This was going to a familiar place, and fast. A dangerous place.

"Listen," I said, "I can't do this."

Ty pushed my thighs apart with little trouble. "Girl you just sit back and enjoy," Marq said. Ty's tongue licked up the length of my slit.

"Oh shiiit," I moaned, "That feels too good."

"This pussy is sweet as honey," Ty said before zeroing his tongue in on my little pink pearl.

An electric sensation ran up my spine when Ty's tongue swept over my clit. Grabbing the back of his head my hips thrust up and I moaned, "Oh God, eat me Ty!"

My eyes were closed and head tilted back when Marq got involved. His hand cupped the back of my head and then his lips touched mine ever so gently. My urges took over. My tongue shot out of my mouth and forced its way into his.

My breathing became labored, forced onto the verge of an orgasm. The excitement I was feeling had me kissing Marq with passion. His tongue was dueling with mine when my orgasm hit me. I pulled Ty's head tighter to my gushing snatch.

"Yessss," I moaned, "CUUUUUUMMING!"

I came all over Ty's face. When my tremors of excitement subsided Ty moved over to the captain's chair and removed his pants. Marq broke our kiss and sat up. I rolled my head to look at Ty stroking his dark meat to life.

"Why don't you return the favor, princess?" he grinned.

I was still on a sexual high from my orgasm as I slid off the bed and crawled over to Ty seductively. I wrapped my right hand around his manhood. I looked him in the eye and said, "Cum in my mouth."

I licked his cock as if it were a lollipop. I kissed the head before swallowing his cock whole. The first taste of his pre-cum ignited the special burning in my nether region I'd been craving all this time.

Somehow rational thinking overpowered my urges. When I felt Marq's cock head nuzzle the opening of my bare love canal, I quickly cupped my left hand over my mound, blocking my unprotected entrance. My mouth came off Ty's cock, "I'm sorry Marcus, I can't... Not there."

I swallowed Ty again before feeling a warm liquid squirt on my asshole. I bobbed my head to please Ty, wondering what Marcus was doing. A finger penetrated my tight rosebud and I rocked back onto it. The gentle plunging of his finger had me reaching a new sexual peak. My mouth and tongue started working over time on Ty's twitching member. Marq soon replaced his finger with a second.

It felt a little uncomfortable at first with two large fingers pressing into my ass. The uncomfortable feeling soon subsided as he slowly moved his fingers back and forth. The two men worked my body expertly, and easily had me on the verge of another orgasm. I was moaning around Ty's cock when Marq removed his fingers from my ass. I felt his bulbous head push at my tight sphincter.

I started to protest but with a mouthful of cock I couldn't. With a hard shove and a violent tug back on my hips the head pierced my virgin asshole.

"Owww fwuck!" I screamed and gagged.

Marq waited until I got use to the penetration and relax before slowly starting to fuck me anally. After a few minutes I was able to take the length of his ten inch manhood to the balls without too much pain. In fact in a few more minutes the pain had disappeared and his fucking became much more pleasurable.

Ty removed my head from his groin as I started moaning, "Oh fuck. That feels so good. I've never felt anything like this before. Oh fuuuuck!"

"Bitch when we're done with you, you'll be a grade A queen of spades," James said from the front seat. Ty unclipped my bra and it slid down my arms before moving off the chair to my side. I lifted my arms free of my bra straps before tossing it between the front seats.

Marq continued his pleasurable assault on my newly de-virginized ass. His thighs were slapping the back of mine while Ty reached under me, running his dark hand to my clit. Rolling my pearl under his finger I was soon tilting on the verge of another orgasm. Trying to escape the mind-numbing sensations was impossible. I was [feeling] trapped between Marq and the captain's chair, unable to do anything but rock faster onto his pleasure pole.

I felt Marq's manhood start to swell deep inside me. "I'm going to cum," he grunted in my ear.

Just then James slammed on the brakes. Marq lurched forward, burying his fuck stick deep in my ass and unleashing a torrent of African spunk deep into my bowels. My rectal muscles convulsed as Marq's cock filled my ass, a sensation of warmth spreading throughout my abdomen.

I collapsed and rolled onto my back in the middle of the van when Marq pulled out. The orgasms had taken their toll. I lay there breathing heavily as all three men got out of the van. I rolled my head to the left and noticed we were in a building. When I had recovered I stepped out of the van. The building was well lit, but all the windows were blacked out. The area was very spacious with different room set ups as if they were living here bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and bathrooms.

The men were sitting on a couch in one of the living rooms with a large round ottoman about four feet across. I walked over and was offered a soda. "We need to talk," I said opening the can.

"Yes we do ho," James said in a deep menacing tone.

My pussy quivered, "I like you guys a lot, but I just can't risk catching a disease or worse."

James looked up, his dark steely eyes locking on my blue lustful gaze. He spoke, "You will continue to do what you like doing with us. We are clean. You enjoyed our first meeting or you wouldn't have called."

"James, you molested me..." I said meekly staring at the floor.

"I did not force you to fuck me. And as I recall you begged for it."

"What is it you want from me?"

"We are not going to ask you to be the girlfriend to any of us. But we like to fuck and you obviously do too."

"Of coarse I do. I'm eighteen after all."

"So what's the problem?"

"I need you to wear condoms or we're done."

"Well that's not going to happen. What are you scared of?"

"Disease..."

"We are clean, remember?"

"Well, and I don't want to get pregnant."

James unzipped his jeans, "You don't want to get pregnant, or you don't want to get black pregnant?"

"What? I don't want to get pregnant period."

"Well then," James stood and dropped his pants, "I guess you have to make up your mind about this." He stroked his black beef stick to hardness in front of my hungry eyes.

"You do feel so good in me," my blue eyes fixated on his ebony tool, "But I'm not on birth control at all, so you can't cum inside me anymore. Okay?"

He moved forward and picked me up, laying me across the ottoman like his white princess, "If you want this black snake anymore, then you'll have to risk it cumming inside you."

I can't explain what came over me when I was in his presence. Looking up through lustful eyes into his sinister gaze I felt compelled to submit to him, whatever the risk. He moved forward between my thighs, his ebony pole running up between my pink nether lips as I reached down to caress the silky smooth skin covering it. As soon as I held the dark shaft and felt his heart beat pulsing through the length I angled it to my vulnerable achy pussy hole.

"Please," I begged one last time, "Don't cum inside me."

He shoved eight inches of his steel hard ebony love tool into my wanton vagina. I moaned and gripped the ottoman for dear life. "Bitch," he said, "You can't resist the feel of a big black cock tearing into your slut cracker pussy."

"Oh my God! That feels so right," I panted back. James started thrusting as I bucked my hips to meet his. Leaning up on my elbows I stared down as his big dark lance sank between my pink vaginal lips into my pale body. I watched mesmerized for a minute or two before I felt the ottoman sink on my right. Turning my head my open lips met with Ty's black cock.

I opened my mouth as Ty moved forward. It was not long before James' balls were bouncing off my ass as Ty's were slapping my chin. I started mumbling around Ty's cock, "Oh Gwad! Fweels swo gwood - Fwuck my cwraker pwussy hward!"

They pushed me right into another orgasm like that. I had to endure so much pleasure, having two cocks running balls deep into my body. My tongue was teasing Ty's black helmet while James mushroomed head teased my G-spot.

My hips bucked wildly and the walls of my pussy spasmed around James' shaft, milking his dark rod for everything he had. I sucked harder on Ty's pleasure weapon, feeling it jerk precum down my throat.

My orgasm burst forth and I wailed, "CWUUUUUMMING! Oh Gwad!!"

My body convulsed uncontrollably. Ty pulled his shaft from my throat and unleashed a torrent of semen across my eager tongue. The taste sent me over another edge as I swallowed as fast as I could. Still I could not swallow the copious amounts he ejaculated, and most ran out the sides of my mouth, covering my right cheek and ear with hot African sperm.

When Ty was finished I licked the delicious syrup dollops from his shaft, moaning like a well-fed whore all the while.

When I had cleaned him off, I laid back and gazed up into James dark almond shaped eyes lustfully. My legs came up around his waist and my heels spurred his ass. I clawed his biceps with my long red finger nails. My body shivered and convulsed, multiple orgasms mixing and fighting with their pleasurable aftershocks.

The sensations running through my body numbed my mind. James and his dark magical love wand began to expand and pulse while my legs hooked together at the ankles around his ass. I pulled myself into his strokes as my snatch went stir crazy squeezing his shaft, my tightness almost locking it in place.

"OOOOOOH GODDDDDDD!" Another orgasm burst without warning, "CUUUUUMMING AGAIN!!"

My legs tightened out of control and my hips bucked hard, forcing James to bury the head of his dark weapon in the opening of my cervix. He groaned, "Fuck yeah, take this African mamba's venom deep."

His potent snake spat its dark toxin, and my womb willingly accepted the numerous jets of black baby makers trying to poison my pale eggs. "Oh God! So warm, so right," I moaned.

Rational thought crossed my mind for a split second. How could I be this stupid? I hoped I was not fertile. My body's cravings were satisfied for the moment as my vagina milked James's warm seeds into me. They sent a deep, warming sensation through my voluptuous teen body.

How did James get so much control over me? I just couldn't figure it out. James lay on top of me until my pussy stopped convulsing around his dick. He finally pulled out when he was soft minutes later, unleashing a gush of cum that followed after him and stained the ottoman with our juices.

Marq wasted no time rolling me over onto my knees, with my head slumped on my arms. I recovered with my ass high in the air, still reeling from my sexual bliss. Before I could say anything he plunged his black cock deep into my pale willing pussy, forcing James' dripping seed back in. I started rocking back involuntarily as James lifted my head. Presenting his dark manhood to my lips I licked and sucked our commingled juices from his ebony staff. My mind went into a pleasurable overdrive.

Marq's thighs slapped off my ass as I rocked back harder. His shaft massaged my stretched vaginal walls exquisitely. I could not believe how much pleasure three men at once could bring to my body.

We were getting into a magical rhythm when Marq suddenly pulled out. He sat on the couch, bringing me to face him. Nature took over. I straddled his lap, holding his cock up and sank my bare pussy down onto it. Slumping my head on his shoulder I started posting up and down. But after only a few strokes he held my hips down with my ass resting on his thighs despite my groans for more.

Ty moved in behind me, lining his cockhead up against my free and tightest hole. Ty spread my ass cheeks and pushed his swollen member against my barely deflowered rosebud. He pushed hard and got in too roughly.

"OWWW FUCK!" I gritted my teeth, "Not so hard. It's sensitive..."

"Baby," they laughed, "You're going to be a willing three-hole black cock slut when we get through with you."

He was gentler then I expected after the violent entry into my asshole. Easing in and out he was soon balls deep in my ass. Marq and Ty started moving in rhythm, one always going in and one always out. This became enjoyable as the two large members moved in opposite directions. I could feel them rubbing together through the thin membrane separating my holes. It was a sensation that blew my mind.

An orgasm washed over me, "OOOOOOH FUCK! CUUUUUUMMING!" My body shook and convulsed while I rode out my climax. Not just my pussy seemed to cum. My pussy and ass squeezed their shafts, begging for their African cum.

They moved with more intensity. Faster. Harder. They drilled into my over-stimulated body while I plead for it, "Harder! Faster! Fuck your white ho. Fuck meeeeeeee!"

I was blinded by shooting stars and bright colors as my orgasms started rolling over me, one on top of another. Ty and Marq both pushed balls deep into me at the same time. Another orgasm broke out and I wailed as loud as I could, "CUUUUMMING AGAIN! FUCK MEEE!"

Their cocks expanded as they both came at the same time, filling both cavities with their searing roe. My body convulsed as my pussy and ass milked them of all the seed they had. My head filled with bursting colors and I slumped shaking to Marq's broad shoulder.

When I had recovered Marq ordered me to clean the spend from his joy stick. Dutifully I knelt between his thighs and licked and sucked his licorice lollipop clean. James was shouting the whole time that we had to go, something we had been ignoring until the very end.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12