Mitzi Dupree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you fucking white skank!" he growled and pushed his dick into her, emptying himself at her throat.

Mitzi swallowed it all and licked him clean.

The driver, by then was hard again and ordered her on all fours, "I said I was gonna fuck your ass until you bleed bitch!"

Mitzi's spoiled pussy taste still filled her mouth as the man crammed his dick back into her ass. She let out a yelp as he took to sudden thrusts into her, without warning, ramming his meat ball deep into her anus. "Oh you fucking whore!" (SLAP, SLAP, SLAP) but for all his talk he didn't last long and soon his cum splashed up into her cavity, back-spilling down her thighs. He gasped and gulped and backed up off of her, "Fucking whore!" wiping his brow he dug some bills out of his pocket and tossed them down on her, the others did the same as they got dressed and left her there sitting on the blanket in the grass, half dressed, disheveled, and covered in cum.

Mitzi stood up and pulled her jeans and shirt on. Her panties were crunched and soaked, but she didn't care, with the money stuffed securely in her pockets, she made her way back to the store, on the way selling some more ass and a blow-job to get a ride and once there, purchased more crack a pipe and a bic, then she retreated to the rear of the store where the dumpster sat between a half demolished stone wall and an overgrown parking lot. She squatted besides the rubbish and took the pipe in her mouth. She put the crack in the small bowl at the end of the pipe and flicked the lighter sucking in the melting chemical concoction which burned her throat and drained the life from her eyes.

She sweated, her heart raced but little more happened, the high was not there. She looked at the pipe, maybe she had done something wrong. She stuffed other crack rocks into place and lit up again, there was a rush and a near high but before she could realize it, it was gone. "Damnation!" she coughed and looked at the pipe again. The final rocks she put into place with a prayer, "God please let this be right, let this be good, or fuck me what's it all for?" but there was no high. Had the store fronted her bad dope, lame smack?

It was her first day and night on the streets, but not her last. Her heart racing, she couldn't sleep- not that there was a place to, and she didn't want to- she needed crack and stayed up for it, walking the main streets getting into cars with more strangers, going behind dumpsters into alleys being fucked up the ass, in the mouth, being cummed on, pissed on an even drinking piss for the freaks who paid. She did anything and everything she could do to return to the high she once had, but it never could be reached.

A month of fucking strange men in strange places and having every part of her body misused landed her twenty pounds the less, bony, gaunt and in a hotel room with a large black man in a suit. "Take a shower." he ordered her, gesturing to the bathroom as he removed his watch and wallet, placing them in the lock safe behind the television. "Leave the door open."

She did not care. There was no shame in her anymore. She stripped halfway to the bathroom, taking with her only her jean shorts. She had long sense lost the pants and her panties too. The shorts were great because she was so thin now she didn't have to remove them for the quickies. She could pull the warn middle crotch section to the side and both pussy and anus were accessible. The shirt that she took off and dropped on the floor was a T-shirt she had stolen from some delivery guy's car a few days before, after he had "accidentally" pissed on her.

The light came on in the bathroom and she purposefully avoided her reflection as she dropped her shorts and kicked them behind the toilet. She didn't want to leave them on the floor, in the open as her pipe and money was in them.

The shower was cold at first, but warmed quickly. It felt good. She could feel the layers from the streets peal away. The dried cum, the spit the urine- all the funk went down the drain. She stood under the steamy water for a wile, even pissed in the shower, then took the hotel soap and lathered up for a deep scrubbing. She figured the man was worth it, paying for a room and all- he seemed well off too, maybe he knew a drug dealer- perhaps he could get her some really good stuff?

The curtain was pulled to the side and he stood before her, naked and large, an easy four or five times her size. His dick hung like a forearm and he stared at her under heavy eyes. "Dry off... it's my turn." he handed her a towel and she took it, wiping the soap and water from her eyes as she stepped to the cold tile floor.

He pulled the curtain shut and she retrieved her shorts from behind the toilet. They smelled funky, and had gotten a little wet from the shower spray, but she didn't care. She fetched her shirt from the floor and put both of them together near the door so that if something went wrong she could grab them both on the way out.

She didn't bother looking for his wallet as he made a point of locking his valuables in the hotel's lockbox which was under the television. But she surfed the channels for the news and events, as she sat naked at the edge of the bed and dried her hair with the towel.

Mitzi avoided her reflections in the two mirrors, one at the foot of the bed and the other at the side, but still noticed her ribs as she looked down to dry her hair. She had lost more weight than what was healthy. She knew she was dying, but did she want to die?

The shower stopped and the man came out, dripping wet. "Dry me off." he tossed her a towel.

She stood up and sauntered to him, believing that was what he paid for, the sauntering... she knew she was still attractive as men called out to her every day, and she never had to wait long to be picked up- her nights were busy and she hardly got any sleep. Mitzi took the towel he threw at her and wiped down the man's back and shoulders, they were massive. His forearms were the size of her thighs, and his back was as wide as her torso's length. "You're huge." she remarked as she dried his legs and groin next.

"Genetics." he replied, "I barely have to work at it."

"Lucky you." she smiled up at him as she finished with his feet. Her eyes were even with the end of his dick, which hung, limp at nine or so inches and a solid three and a half inches wide. His balls hung large and heavy and slightly gray pubic hairs formed an eagles nest at the base. She ran her thin pale hands up his curly haired thighs, "What do you want me to do now?" she asked him, staring up over his penis to his square face and deep set eyes.

With one hand she reached for his long dick and took it like a handshake and with the other she messaged his thigh and rubbed his balls, slowly. "Do you like this?"

He nodded. "You can do more." his voice was deep, commanding.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the massive head of his dick. She circled it then messaged it and then put her lips around it and puckered it in and out for a while, making a popping noise.

He turned up the television, "Suck it." he commanded.

She complied, scooting up to a kneeling position before him and forcing his dick down her opened throat. It stiffened and she found that it was too large to fit so she backed out some but continued to suck at it. Slurping the sides and caressing his balls with her hands gently as he grew even larger, and larger. She was amazed at the size of his dick and for a moment could think of nothing else but how large it was. What was she going to do with it? "IT's so long and thick!" she gasped, licking at the sides and sucking at the base around the bottom and the balls. She took them in her mouth while she jerked him off then scooted around to sit beneath him and with her face, pressed up into his but crack to lick his ass. He seemed to like that and bent forward for her slightly. She ran her tongue around and into his anus as she jerked him off. With a free hand she pulled at his fury but cheek and stuck her tongue in and out of his but. The other hand which had a grip of his dick, could not close on itself, his dick was too thick for her fingers to touch her thumb. "Wow, you're huge." she gasped between breaths and licking his ass.

He only grunted in reply.

She came around to the front of him and continued to suck his dick. She licked the sides again and the balls and then slowly forced his dick into her mouth as far as it could go. She had to relax and stretch her throat open by cocking her head back and still she only got half way to it's base. Back and forth she sucked it, in and out of her mouth she lapped at it. (SLAP, SLURP, SLAP, SLURP)

He grunted again and she thought he would cum, but he did not. Instead he picked her up and tossed her back on to one of the two beds. She bounced like nothing from his arms and flew back against the headboard. He then pulled her by the ankles back to him and kneeled up on the bed with her. With his own hands he stroked himself for a moment watching her catch her breath.

"You're huge... and so strong!" Mitzi gasped, rubbing her head where she had bumped it against the wall.

"Open your legs." he said.

She complied and he pulled her right on to him. He guided her across the bed with one hand on her leg and the other on her hip as he pulled her like a towel. His dick was thick and massive and entered her like a brick. She bit her lips as it tore into her body. Her pussy stretched wide to welcome it, she tried to relax but had to gasp short breaths to admit it's bulk. "Oh!" she cried out, "You're so big!"

He didn't hesitate for her or slow with her complaint, but steadily pulled himself into her, draping Mitzi over his member like pulling on a condom.

"Ah!" she gasped as he filled her.

She could see her belly rise where the head of his dick was, and felt the long length of his cock as it passed through her sore pussy walls and ruff lips. "You are!" she took a breath, "You are!" She took another breath, "You're so big!"

He did not acknowledge her complaint, but once in place, he began to push against her bony hips with his meaty thighs, his ball cushioned her tail bone as he buried himself to her all the way.

"Waugh! Waugh! Oh! OH! OWE!" she yelped as he began fucking her. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) her breasts bounced up and down as he moved her body back and forth with his. His muscles tensed as he drove in and out of her. All the while he said nothing, only breathed heavy through his thick ape like nostrils.

She was covered in sweat, her own from the pain he wrecked through her. Her legs were up in the air and over her head before she knew it and his body was slapping against hers. She tried to push him away, to keep him from only going so far into her, to find her comfortable spot for the fucking, but he was too strong and he gave her effort no regard, only drove himself into her the full length and pounded it all the way balls deep. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) "Oh yes!" she cried out, finally surrendering to the event, "Yes!" she gasped for air, "FUCK MY LITTLE WHITE HOLE!"

He did not reply, but did not let up either as he continued his assault on her pussy. The sheets soaked with her sweat. "Oh yes!" she gasped

Quite suddenly, he took her by the shoulders and pulling out of her, spun her around to a doggy-style position of the bed, then climbing behind her, pushed his dick back into her pussy from behind.

It didn't hurt so bad this time and she purred as he drove it into her depths. "Yes!" she cooed as her little body stretched to fit his. Her bony hips stabbed back at him as he road shot on her back side and slapped his body at hers, pulling her back with a fistful of her hair. He slapped her ass, not as hard as he could, but enough to leave a welt.

"Oh!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) he pound into her doggy style. She caught a glimpse of them in the mirror to her left. She was so tiny and pale and he was so massive and black. She could see her ribs and her hip bones and his muscles. Her hair, he held much like a cowboy does the reigns of a horse. "Yes!" she gasped, "Oh fuck me yes with your big black dick!"

She was sure he would cum soon but after another ten minutes of fucking her like a dog, he still hadn't. She wondered if she would survive until he did- already she could fell him wrecking her and she wondered if she would be able to walk afterward.

Pain shot up into her as he pulled out, without warning, and shoved his massive cock strait up her ass, burring it so that his swollen balls slapped against her pussy.

Her body stiffened with the pain and she tried to relax her anus, to admit him peaceable but it was too late he was already driving the entire length of his thick cock in and out of her, without her consent. Her anus rings rolled back and forth and she felt all of her self stretch to conform to his size, but no matter how much she tried to relax and to let him do what he was doing, her body still tensed and spasm with the overwhelming pressure of his massive dick and his relentless pace. (SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLOP!) her breasts bounced back and forth as he fucked her ass too: (FLOP! FLAP! FLOP! FLAP!) her ears filled with the squishing sound of his dick in her ass, the slapping sound of his balls against her pussy, the flopping sound of her boobies and the sound of his heavy breathing, through his nostrils as he pulled at her hair and slapped her ass again.

"Oh yes!" she cooed, (SLAP! FLOP! SLOP!) "Oh fuck me please- cum in me yes!" she gasped for air as he drilled her from behind. (FLAP! SLAP! FLOP! SLOP!) "Oh you're so big! please cum oh ah I can't take it any more, cum on me, fuck it in me my face, wherever!" (FLAP! SLAP! FLOP! SLOP! FLAP!SLAP!) she struggled to catch her breath, "Fuck me oh! oh! Oh! Ah!" (FLOP! SLOP! FLAP!SLAP! FLOP! SLOP! FLAP!SLAP! FLOP! SLOP! FLAP!) but he did not stop. When she though he would, when she thought he was ready to cum, he was only changing his pace and continuing the solid fucking.

She began to whimper as he pulled her hair harder and slapped her ass again. She was covered from head to toe with sweat and her body heat had begun to dry her hair, but now perspiration had soaked it again. It was slippery in his hands and her body glistened in the mirror.

Finally, he began to sweat too, she watched him from the mirror as he continued to fuck her ass from behind. She had collapsed on the bed more than twice but he'd hauled her back up to her knees and continued to drill her. (SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLOP!)

He stopped suddenly and pulled out. She thought for sure he would cum and she spun around to face him, scooting up under him, she took his dick in her mouth. Her blood and shit covered it, but she didn't care she wanted to finish him and get on with the night, if she could still walk. Her legs and abdomen were numb from his effort. She licked him and sucked him until the blood and shit were gone and only his black and purple pole shined. She felt his thick cock pulsing and caressed the balls as she locked her mouth around the head, waiting for the cum. She looked up at him just as she expected the warm hot burst. But nothing happened. He took another breath and pushed her back on the bed.

"But..." he silenced her protest with a large black finger and then slip his long thick member back into her gaping ass. Her pussy hung open in her sight as he pushed into her ass, facing her, pressing her back down against the pillows. Her feet curled as he pushed off the bed and drove his huge cock into her again, and again. This time there was a difference. He was staring right at her and his meaty hands were gripped around her neck. He began to fuck her and her legs were driven up back over his shoulders by his massive arms, this allowed him to take on a kneeling position as he controlled her with his hands on her throat. (SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP!) he continued to fuck her ass, picking up speed again.

He began to sweat as much as she had been, and the beads rolled down on to her, some falling from his face and nose, others rolling down his long arms and hands to her neck and chest. Her pale breasts bounced as he hammered himself into her. He also began to squeeze her neck as he fucked her with more and more furry.

"Your life is nothing isn't it?" he asked her. "Do you want it to end?"

She gasped, "Yes, fuck me cum in me fill me with your black seed!" she could hardly breath. SLAP SLAP FLOP (squeeze) FLAP SLOP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP FLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP SLAP SLAP SLOP FLOP FLAP SLAP SLOP (squeeze) SLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP SLOP (squeeze) SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP FLOP (squeeze) FLAP FLAP FLAP FLOP SLOP (release) SLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP! Mitzi filled her lungs in a deep breath and tried to scream for help but his shoved her mouth shut with one hand and continued to squeeze her neck with the other hand, as he drilled her ass, from the front, pounding her into the bed, SLAP SLAP FLOP (squeeze) FLAP SLOP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP FLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP SLAP SLAP SLOP FLOP FLAP SLAP SLOP (squeeze) SLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP SLOP (squeeze) SLAP SLAP SLOP SLOP FLOP FLOP (squeeze) FLAP FLAP FLAP FLOP SLOP (release) SLAP SLAP SLAP SLOP! Mitzi cried and coughed for air, gulping as tears mixed with her sweat.

"You don't want to die do you?" he watched her from behind his deep set eyes.

She gulped again, "No!" she gasped.

He stopped fucking her and let up on her neck, then pulled his long dick out of her. He turned to the side and sat on the edge of the bed.

Mitzi was not sure what had just happened and it took her a while to move. Her whole body throbbed in a painfully numb sensation. The blood slowly began to circulate through her legs. Her ass hurt where he had slapped it and her anus was very sore, she knew when she went to the bathroom later, there would be blood, and pain.

She sat up next to the man, who burried his face in his hands. "Are you ok?" she asked, wondering if she was going to still get paid- seeing as he hadn't cum... and he was so big- he could easily kill her or something.

"I never made a mistake before." he said rubbing his face and turning away.

She looked down at his massive dick, it was going limp.

"You can go."

"Wait... isn't there something I can do?"

"NO." he sighed and stood up.

"Maybe you can piss on me?" she asked reaching out to him.

"It's not the same." he took the towel from the floor and wiped his dick off.

"Spit on me, call me a whore... anything?"

He shook his head.

"What a twisted fuck you are." she said.

"What was that?"

Her face flushed, "I am sorry... um... I."

"NO!" he raised his brow and eyed her with his deep set eyes, only now in place of their blackness there was a flash. "Say it again."

Mitzi smiled at him and stared up from the bed where she was sitting, tiny next to his bulk: "I said you're a pathetic excuse for a man, a twisted low life son of a bitch." she half smiled, not knowing what to expect.

"Yes!" he pushed her back on the bed again and pinned her to the bed with his bulk. His dick, hard again, lay across her flat, sunk in belly, "What else do you think about me you filthy whore!"

"Ma'am, to you boy!" she snarled, "You limp dick loser!" she ran her hands across his back and scratched him as she lay there with open legs before him.

He did not enter her but rubbed his dick and balls against her belly and her pussy as he gyrated his hips on top of her.

"Are those tiny black ears hard of hearing boy, you're a pathetic excuse for a man, the best part of you ran down your mother's leg you... you..."

His arm muscles flexed as he held his body over hers, dry humping and gyrating, staring down at her with coal black eyes and just a hint of a sparkle, "Say it." his voice was deep, commanding.

Mitzi was afraid to, he could kill her, he was strong enough and large enough to tear her limb from limb or just flat out- crush her.