Mix and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your cock is so long," Allison said, clearly having far different concerns. "I can practically use both hands on it. See?"

The cute blonde demonstrated exactly what she meant. Sure enough, my dick's head poked out from the top of her stacked fists. Then she started stroking. Up and down. Like a dry, dexterous vagina.

"Ugh, Allie," I gasped.

"Shush," she said, mimicking Melissa from the night before, then giggled. Again, she moved forward like she was about to kiss me.

I reached to stop her. "Seriously, Allison, what are we doing here?"

She sat back and, even in the low light, the flickering shadows of my crush girl overcame me. The look on her face, playful yet demure. Her little breasts were bare and more fantastic than I'd ever imagined. She still had on her panties, but that almost made things sexier. Seeing her on that bench, the words leapt to my mouth.

"I've had a huge crush on you since the day we met."

But I wasn't the one who spoke. It was Allison.

"Seriously," she said, tucking her golden hair behind her ear so adorably. "Melissa introduced you and I guess I kinda fell for you. There's this look you get in your eyes, almost like a sparkle. Knocks me off my feet every time."

Allison gave me this funny, wistful look. I tried to imagine how I could twinkle my eyes and I couldn't figure it out. There's no magic eye muscle. I wondered if what she was actually seeing was my own, startled, affection for her.

"I told myself it was some dumb crush," Allison continued, "That I'd get over it. I probably would have if it was just physical. But you're so sweet and caring. You always look after me. There was a day, maybe eight years ago, I doubt you remember. I'd had just an awful day. Work sucked, I got caught in the rain. Melissa was out when I called."

"I do remember that," I said. She'd ended up coming over and we sat on the couch watching movies. It was, despite her misery, a warm memory.

"So maybe I just want a chance at some fun," Allison said, "You know, live out a fantasy. Is that honestly so bad?"

"Allison." I reached for her hands, but she pulled them back.

"I know, you're with Melissa," Allison said, "She's tall and fucking gorgeous and I'm just... me."

"That's not it," I said.

"She's out there with Kent right now," Allison said, "Doing, well, probably a whole bunch of stuff. So why can't we have our own little adventure here?"

Allison was clearly trying to get me to agree, but her words had the opposite effect. She lost my attention completely.

I glanced up at the door -- the blank wood taunted me. My wife hadn't been gone that long, but it was too much time for just a pee. Even if she'd traipsed all the way back to the house. My gut twisted. I told myself I trusted my wife. But then, what had I been doing with Allison? Once I was aware of it, my sense of foreboding was inescapable. No matter how much my dick shouted that I should stay and enjoy the topless blonde.

Abruptly, I stood up and pulled on my bathing suit. Allison grabbed my hand. I thought she was going to try to discourage me. But instead, she let me lead her out of the sauna.

"Yes," she said, a wicked little cackle in her voice. "Let's go see."

*

The sun had completely set, but it still seemed bright out compared to the sauna. The lake was lit by an ocean of glinting stars. The near-full moon like God's flashlight. The evening had cooled, and the wind was whipping up. It felt like it might storm. The air smelled heavy of it.

Once we were out of the sauna, Allison took the lead. We walked down the shore and over towards the dock. The metal rocking rhythmic in the little waves.

I heard a feminine giggle that sounded both very much like Melissa in voice and very much not like her in tone. My wife didn't make flirty noises like that. It only made my stomach twist harder.

Allison stopped and spun in front of me. She held her finger to her lips. I became very aware of our state of undress. I had my trunks on, but I was bare chested. Allison, matching me, was also topless. Her little tits looked particularly amazing in the starlight.

The blonde woman motioned for me to wait. She scampered off. A moment later, she came back grinning. Her blue eyes alight.

Again, Allison signaled for silence. She pulled me over to a group of trees near the shore. We stood behind them, probably not enough to be hidden if someone looked right at us, but good enough. Allison nodded her head towards the dock. I could see our spouses surprisingly clearly.

I noticed Kent first, standing naked by the water. His bathing suit was crumpled on the ground nearby. His dick stood straight out from his toned body. His shaft wasn't nearly as long as mine. But it tapered to a severe degree, ballooning out at the head like some odd kind of fleshy cudgel.

Melissa was standing a few feet away from him. Like Allison, my wife still had on her bathing suit bottoms, but her top had been discarded. She had her arms crossed under her tits, pushing them upward like she wanted to show them off. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other -- she was clearly uncomfortable with being on display, but was also doing nothing to stop it.

"Touch it," Kent said, waggling his dick at her "You know you want to."

"That's not a good idea," Melissa said.

Her words said one thing, but her body told a different story. My wife was topless, after all, and her nipples looked plenty hard. Though I guess that could have been from the cold. But, more telling, her eyes stayed completely focused on Kent's cock. I even thought I caught her licking her lips a little.

"You said we should be even," Kent said, "I'm just doing what you asked."

"I was talking about Matt and Allison," Melissa said.

Kent snorted. "They're back at the sauna. Besides, Allie's got nothing to show. What do I care if Matt sees that?"

I looked over at Allison. The blonde woman shook her head and nodded me back to the action.

"She's my best friend," Melissa said, "Be nice."

"You're the one that started this," Kent said, "We both know tops don't just fly off."

"And we all know hands don't just grab boobs," Melissa said. I noticed she'd edged ever slightly closer to where Kent was standing. For all their back and forth, his erection hadn't flagged.

"You've got great tits," Kent said.

I expected Melissa to snap at him, but instead she flushed and stared down at her own chest. Like trying to see what he meant.

"And you've, um...," Melissa pointedly looked up and down Kent's body.

"Bigger than Matt." Kent said it like it was a foregone conclusion. He flexed his cock to emphasize his point.

"No," Melissa said. And to my joy I saw Kent visibly deflate for a moment. "Different, for sure. I've never seen one like that. So thick at the top."

Kent smirked, "Allie loves it. Hits all the right places. You should feel it, too. You know, for the life experience."

Melissa rolled her eyes at him. "You're such an ass."

"Then why do you want me so bad?"

Melissa bit her lip. She moved right up next to Kent, as close as she could without touching. "I don't know," she breathed. The wind played at her dark hair. "I just do."

"You should hold my cock," Kent said, "Make it even. Like you said."

"It's wrong," Melissa said, "I shouldn't."

"Stop holding yourself back," Kent said with a bit of a growl. "Like I've been saying all trip. Trust me, it'll be so much better."

Melissa barely moved, but I could still make out the little head nod of her agreement. She let her right hand drop and brush against Kent's dick. He groaned as she made contact.

I felt warm, feminine fingers close around my own member. Sure enough, Allison had taken hold of my dick. She gave me that wonderful smile. A sexy little shrug. Why not?

I looked back over and saw that my wife, too, had grabbed Kent's cock. She was pumping it, tentatively, in her hand. Like it was some new machine she'd never worked before.

"This is so awesome," Kent said.

"Oh yeah," Melissa moaned out. Her eyes stared off, unfocused.

Melissa had only ever been with me. She was seeing someone else's dick, stroking it, for the first time in her life. Again, the sickness twisted in me. Mixed with the pleasure of the handjob I was getting from my crush girl in the worst and best ways.

Allison pressed her tits against my chest. She started moving fast on my cock. Feeling oddly, dutiful, I moved my fingers down her body. I teased at her tight tummy then dipped into the waistband of her bottoms. The blonde woman had a full bush, I could feel it. I ran my fingers carefully through the hairs, finding them damp with sweat or maybe something else.

I found the top of Allison's furrow. She let out a sharp breath. Her movement on my cock slowed. She rested her head on my shoulder.

Melissa and Kent paused, and for a moment I thought they'd heard us. But then Kent put his hand on my wife's shoulder. Pushed her downward, not gently.

"I sucked on your nipples," he said, "We should be even, right?"

Wait.

That was way more than what I'd been told. I tried to catch Allison's eyes, but she redoubled her effort on my dick. The words buried themselves deep in my throat. I couldn't have forced them out with a crowbar.

Melissa let herself be lowered to her knees. She pulled her hair back. With a sloppy, gulping noise, she slicked Kent's dick into her mouth. She let out a low hum as she tasted him.

"That's my girl," Kent said. He ran his fingers through her hair. Reached down with his other hand and fondled her boob.

"Fuck that's hot," Allison whispered in my ear. She pumped at my dick. I rubbed at her center. Both of us stayed completely focused on the act in front of us.

Melissa wasn't at all tentative with Kent. She sucked him with abandon. The lakeside filled with the lewd noises of her actions. Wet and hungry. Kent kept whispering at her.

"Fuck you look so good with my dick in your mouth," he told her.

"Uhn-huhn," Melissa said. She stared up at him, submissive. Her dark eyes wide.

Kent's movements slowed. He let his head drift back. I could tell he was getting close. Melissa could, too, and she started to move back. She didn't like to swallow, I knew.

But her lover's hand gripped her hair, tightening, holding my wife in place. He let out an almost animal shout. His hips stiffened and his backside thrust forward.

Melissa choked as his seed shot into her mouth. Kent kept pumping, holding her there. His spend dripped down my wife's chin and onto her chest. When he was finished, he finally let her go.

My wife looked up at him, still so deferential, and swallowed his seed. She beamed up at him. Like begging for praise.

With the show over, or at least on pause, Allison and I were able to focus on each other. I kept my attention on her clit. But with my other hand I finally grabbed her little tit. Fuck it was even better than I'd imagined. So warm and perky. Wonderful. I found her stiff nipple and, on instinct, gave it a little pinch.

"Oh FUCK!" Allison cried out. Her knees buckled as her whole body tried to collapse in on itself. She let out another, wordless, shriek. "AhhhhhhhHHHAA!"

I knew to stop rubbing and let her grind my hand between her legs. Finally, she loosened. Panting. Her legs went weak and she dropped to her knees, looking up at me with something like awe.

We both looked over and saw our spouses staring back at us. Melissa's face and chest still dripping with Kent's spend. The man who'd produced it, his chest red from exertion, gave us a curious smirk.

We looked back at them, both looking sheepish.

"Well, you going to finish him off or what?" Melissa asked, brashly.

I was too caught up by everything that had just happened to react. Allison, though, was on point. She grabbed my dick with both hands. Still kneeling on the ground from her orgasm, her head was at the perfect height. The cute blonde seemed to realize this, too, and she moved to engulf me. It wasn't going to be soon enough. Everything we'd seen, what we'd done, I was about to unload no matter what happened next.

BOOM!

The sky lit up, brighter than daylight.

Melissa whipped her head around. "Fuck, that was close," she said, gesturing towards the tree line.

Suddenly, water began to pour down. Not just a few drops but an epic dumping of ice-cold rain.

"Fuck!" Allison cried out.

We scrambled from our spots, racing towards the closest shelter we could find: the mostly dark, but still quite warm, sauna.

*

The four of us piled into the room, practically bowling each other over. Giggling like naughty children. I spilled onto the bench. Someone crashed on top of me. The warm air and soft body felt so good on my rain-slicked skin.

"Holy fuck that went bad quick," Melissa said. She was over on the far side, which meant that I had my arms around Allison. I felt ecstatically happy and horribly sad all at once.

"That storm came out of nowhere," Allison said.

"Like a lot of things this trip," Melissa said.

"It was probably building for a long time," Allison said. She didn't say whether she meant the storm or our other activities. It was equally appropriate for both.

My eyes did their best to adjust. The flickering flames gave me orange-y glances of my wife piled onto Kent, practically sitting in his lap. Her arms were around his neck. His hand rested on her flank. Like they were the married ones.

Allison, too, had cuddled into me. My briefs were lost somewhere in the forest, and my hard cock poked up between her legs. Only Allison's bottoms prevented further, even more inappropriate contact. I was sure that Melissa and Kent were gripping the same precipice.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

The wind howled, buffeting the wooden walls. Rain pelted musically on the tin roof. Yet inside was toasty warm. Even the darkness felt comforting. Safe.

"I'm not going back out there," Allison said, "Not till the storm slows, anyway."

"So, what, we're just going to sit around doing nothing?" Kent asked.

"Well," Melissa said, and I swore she was biting her pointer though I couldn't see for sure. "Matt and I never did get, um, release. Seems kinda unfair."

"You and fair," Kent said, as if exasperated. "You're saying we should finish the job?"

"At least something," Melissa said with a bit of a whine.

Her words made me nervous, but I got where my wife was coming from. At that point, so close to cumming only a moment before, my balls were aching. My heart pounded in my chest. I could only focus on one thing: getting off. I'm sure Melissa was in the same boat.

I know what we should have done. My wife was right there with the same driving need. Sure, we'd both drifted a bit that evening. Sailed into rough seas. But that didn't mean we couldn't return to safer shores. If we came back to each other, then maybe things would've ended differently.

But the blonde woman who'd been haunting my dreams for nearly a decade happened to be sitting in my lap, almost naked. My hardness brushing against her thigh. Her perfect little tits teased ever closer to my chest. She was smiling in that way that always knocked me off my feet.

Further, I was so focused on what was in front of me, I didn't give much thought to what might happen with Melissa. Kent already got his, so what was there to stress? He'd finger her or lick her out. I didn't love that idea, but if Allison was sucking my dick, too, was I really going to complain?

More importantly, though, there'd be balance. If we switched back now, it'd always be about what didn't happen. A big BUT that would stick itself into every disagreement going forward. But if we stayed with our non-partner partners, if we let ourselves have one last experience, then everything would be even. And we could all stand on steadier ground.

Or at least, that's how I rationalized it.

"We're doing this?" Allison asked.

"I think we're doing this," Melissa said.

"Any ground rules?" I asked.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Kent declared. We all laughed despite the tension of the moment. Maybe because of it.

"I don't think we should kiss," Melissa said, after thinking for a moment. "It feels too intimate."

I remembered reading a story about GIs in World War 2. They thought the French women were fast because they'd give blowjobs like handing out candy. But the French ladies all thought the Americans were fast because they wanted to kiss. And that was way too familiar for them. Even escorts, right? Kissing is on the no-list.

So, I could see where Melissa was coming from. Getting each other off could still be transactional. But kissing meant actual affection, and that was too far.

"Everything else goes, right?" Kent asked. Clearly, he couldn't wait to get his hands on my wife, now sanctioned by everyone who might have cause to complain.

"Nothing more than what we've already done," Allison said, "I think that's far enough." She didn't need to elucidate further.

"Agreed," Melissa said.

It felt like some weird pact. Like all of us should shake hands now, as if we were starting a match. Let's have a good, clean game out there, OK?

But Allison had her own way of sealing our agreement: she grabbed hold of my cock. I groaned in response. And just like that, we were on. And off.

"Fuck, you're so long," Allison whispered in my ear as she started to stroke me. "You must poke Melissa in the guts."

Allison rolled her fist over my dick. She didn't move with particular purpose. Just slowly playing with it, like a new toy she wanted to try. I'd been so close to the edge, but the rain, the race back to the sauna, even our little discussion, had given me a fresh start. I didn't feel like I would finish any time soon.

Despite the dark, I could catch Allison's green eyes. She was staring at me with a kind of wonder. I thought back to her confession from before. The moment she'd admitted she had feelings for me. I hadn't focused on it because, to be honest, it didn't feel real.

Too easy, right? Your crush girl never crushes you back unless it's a PG-13 movie. And even then, there has to be some kind of crazed race to the airport or some shit before she'll say it.

I realized, then, that I owed Allison my own admission. I shuffled forward so my lips were practically kissing her ear.

"Allison, I've had a huge crush on you since the day we met."

The blonde woman shoved my chest, hard. She frowned at me. "Don't make fun of me," she said, "It's not nice."

"I mean it," I said, "The first time we met, you smiled at me and, fuck, I fell for you. You're so gorgeous. Your body is amazing. But most of all, you're always so much fun to be around. Seriously, if I'm honest, I've wanted this for a long time."

I didn't need the light to know that Allison was blushing.

"So, we've both been feeling this way all these years?" she asked.

"I guess so."

We heard a low groan from the far side of the sauna. Of course, both of us had to turn and look. I couldn't make out much, but I got enough play between light and shadow to see that Melissa had scooched down on the bench, her legs arched in the air -- giving herself to her lover's lips completely. Kent knelt between her thighs, lapping at my wife with abandon, his hands squeezing her tits.

"I'm going to finish you off first," Allison said, "But then I want that."

"Why wait?"

"Are you sure?" Allison asked.

"It's not going anywhere," I said, gesturing to my erection.

"You get me off like Mel and I'll make sure it goes somewhere really good," Allison said.

How could I say no to an offer like that? I slipped onto my knees by the bench. Allison took off her panties, then twisted her body to match Melissa's. Even better, actually, since the athletic blonde was able to hold her own ankles up by her ears.