Mixed Bathhouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Something new, and Literotica really needs a bisexual section.
6k words
4
6.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like any references to male only saunas? Then I suggest reading another story, regardless of how hot this first time bathhouse woman was.

After two encounters, anticipation of a third ensured my interest. Seeing she was no longer in the bar/smoking/public section on one of my circuits between hanging out in the small lounge section or steam bath, I started to wonder where she might be, checking various spaces. The sling room, with no place to put anything down or even a stool, remained completely empty. The number of visitors today had distinctly increased, no longer running into the same people as before.

Finally, I checked the video room, filled to overflowing, the reason obvious. Looking at her already being touched by two men provided all the necessary reason to keep watching to see what happened in front of an already large audience.

Standing near the entrance provided an excellent view, as did sitting down on my towel on the bench along the back of the glory hole cabins. Cabins where you could look through small windows if you stepped on the bench.

Glory holes as unused as the sling, at least today, though the joined cabin idea had been intriguing, until later noticing the windows. A good glory hole works due to anonymity, not exhibitionism, at least in my opinion. Not that a glory hole is truly anonymous, but looking through the hole is not only a wonderfully sleazy voyeuristic thrill, it shows interest to a stranger there to have sex with anyone on the other side.

Watching how she was being pleasured on her back like before in the dry sauna, with easily 9 men inside the room looking at her available body, one man fingering her clit and another playing with her breasts. Obviously her reluctance to have her tits played with had disappeared, reacting the same as before in the showers. The light level in this room was higher, nipples distinctly darker and more crinkled than before, reflecting how turned on she must be, surrounded by horny men. Most still wrapped in towels, oddly enough.

Noticing how she had used the two mats from the narrow benches to make a place to lay on her towel, an exceedingly clever idea in my opinion. One making her comfortable while also using the space to advantage for what she wanted. There was an older man sitting in a chair near the hallway wall, with an opening to the hallway cut off by a bamboo blind, framed on each side with a string of red LEDs. He had also been there watching in the shower and accompanying her both times when ordering. I had no real idea of his relation to her, though there did seem to be one.

Looking at the porn, it was a MMF segment not seen before, featuring the same female/male couple as beforehand, with a different third man involved. However, the porn was merely a detail compared to my real interest, that being a truly sexy undressed woman thoroughly willing to get off with strangers, in true bathhouse fashion. A woman whose shared cunt I had already touched, one currently displayed to an audience of strangers, undoubtedly available.

As I had told a bi friend years ago regarding a bathhouse, the first requirement to having group sex involves having a group. The woman today was not an exhibitionist exactly, considering how she had covered herself earlier when ordering. On the other hand, as she kept getting pleasured in session after session, she clearly became unconcerned about who could see her, such as remaining naked while eating. Now, her expression, the way her nipples looked, and the way her legs were fully spread all showed how totally turned on she was.

She was the sexiest slut I had ever encountered, beyond even fantasies of getting involved with a swinger. Having already played with her pussy in the last round, when a space appeared next to her as the first two men left for whatever reason, I took it, not even bringing my towel in the eagerness to be first. The desire to feel up her gorgeously tempting tits was primary, yet what followed was much more comprehensive than whatever imagined previously. Being so positioned meant that I could see her face the entire time.

Two younger men, seeming to know each other, sat down, one to the opposite side, the other between her legs. Rising to kneel, she offered her held right breast towards the man between her knees, actually needing to tell him where she wanted his mouth. Openly seeing a now utterly shameless woman like this was incredible, one lacking any inhibitions concerning what she wanted to be done or who saw. Words were not required for him to start sucking her other tit when offered in turn, providing an amazing view of her wet hardened nipple.

The second man joined in after her offering the left breast to him when the first man returned to the right one, without needing to ask. No one was speaking, making the sounds of her nipples being sucked and her contented sighs easy to hear. When the first man leaned away, the second man moved his mouth to her beautiful already sucked breast.

Seeing a woman having two strangers kiss her tits while she held them was erotic, especially the way her face revealed how horny this made her. Guiding another stranger's hand to her slit, much like in the shower, caused her to just sink deeper into the sensations created by two mouths. When she lay back, I began to caress and stroke her arm and hand, pleasantly surprised at how well we meshed palms and fingers as the other two men began playing too. Though I did not know her particular tastes, her skill was undeniable, while seeming to appreciate mine.

They spoke in another language among themselves, leading to one man taking out a bottle of baby oil from her plastic bag. Joining in easily after the oil had been poured, looking at both younger men, whose erect cocks she held, just like before in the sauna. The man across from me started spreading oil over her torso. The day's weather had been extraordinarily nice, and for whatever reason, the oil from the bottle was not cool to the touch. All three of us participated with her encouragement, using hands to spread the oil over her soon glistening naked body.

I did wait for the man across from me to begin to touch one of her tits, to absolutely make sure she did not mind. Hesitant or timid would not be the right way to describe my attitude, simply concerned about first ensuring she wanted whatever I might do. A not simple task in its way, having never met her, though by no means was I the only one to make the occasional mistake. Besides, I already knew from my left handed touching and what she said to other men then, she had no problem indicating what she liked strangers to do with her.

Feeling her soft sexy tit as I oiled it was fantastic, enjoying the sensations from squeezing her large brown nipple, watching the other man do the same, realizing that this was the reverse of the normal pattern of having sex with a woman. A woman rising ever higher into heaven, blissful face angelic while stroking two cocks. She insisted in a distant honeyed voice on being massaged, and we all knew what that meant in terms of intimate contact. We had no need to guess or wonder when playing with her together, she had become a complete slut we were devoted to worshiping, her voice and expression revealing ever deepening desire.

We shared her completely, unconcerned if our hands touched playing with her tits or between her open legs in front of a crowd of men. She was getting off luxuriously, with us thrilled participants. After her tits were well coated, massaging both with the other strangers, I bent down to kiss a nipple as the man across from me did the same, my oiled hands sliding down her spread thigh, the third man massaging her clit. Her face was close to mine, recognizing how her open eyes were no longer seeing anything, mind between her legs.

Tasting the baby oil from her breast, realizing this was something not done for several decades. I took a sexy nipple deep into my mouth, knowing maybe a half dozen men had already kissed the same gorgeous brown aerola, including the two men I was sharing her with, each having kissed both offered nipples.

Seeing a woman's hot tits being sucked in front of me had been fantastic, knowing how she loved what was happening. Having a nipple in my mouth that had already felt other mouths was a dirty thrill, knowing that all of us could not resist her breasts. We cooperated playing with both tits, one squeezing an oiled tit as my or the other man's fingers or palm slid over it. Sometimes, her nipple was perfectly displayed in a stranger's hand, inviting one of us to kiss it, feeling how it slid, breast being moved by a stranger. The man between her legs mainly massaged her pussy, letting us push her ever deeper into uninhibited group bliss.

The men were easily less than half my age, while she was likely 15 years older than them, in her mid 40s. I have always preferred how women look at that age, both when much younger, and at my current age. The age difference between us was the largest of any woman I had ever had sex with. Today, a completely irrelevant fact considering how much she wanted strangers publicly pleasuring her.

Loving being massaged by three men, two with hard cocks in her grasp, which then slowly softened as everyone concentrated on her pleasure. She completely lost any ability to focus in a room filled with strangers looking at how she was being used by three strangers to get off.

Her desire grew steadily as we kept fondling and caressing her slippery skin, a dozen men watching, several outside the room. Laying there, she started talking to everyone about how fun this was, actively asking other men to get involved when not quietly moaning as her clit was massaged in rotation. When no one responded, she asked for more oil to be poured on her thighs, a request that we were happy to fulfill. The man between her legs poured oil on each thigh, and soon we were playing with both her tits and thighs, our fingers changing off on her pussy, its lips so soft and slippery.

I returned to massaging her arm, using my hand against hers. She enjoyed that, as hoped. Bending down to suck her desirable nipple again, when leaving it, she complained about my teeth making contact. I never had the impression she had sensitive nipples, but she really did not like that. Luckily it happened moving off her tit, almost an accident when the seal between my lips and her lovely nipple was broken.

She spoke with the other two, the result being that the man between her legs began to massage her thighs with a fair bit of skilled force. I participated more actively, involved from the start in oiling her thighs and pussy, especially sliding over alluring black pussy fur, one man or the other massaging her clit.

Just like with the two men in the dry sauna, sharing her was no problem with two much younger aroused strangers in front of others. We continued holding a breast so that just the nipple was free, making it an obvious goal. Often one of us would kiss it, using lips or tongue. This was the sort of group sex I always imagined, taking full advantage of the opportunity to get a woman off, using hands and mouths freely. Variety came naturally, such as the man between her legs squeezing her slippery breasts, me and the man across with a hand on her thighs, sliding along and over her juicy slit, kissing and sucking each squeezed tit, all aware of how much she was loving what was happening.

Uncaring about incidental contact, it being simply natural that at times we would touch while pleasuring her. Our focus remained dedicated to doing whatever we could imagine she would find delightful. If that meant two hands sliding on each side of her pussy, that was fine, especially when replacing a hand that had moved elsewhere. She really wanted to be massaged, without any inhibitions regarding her chest or pubic region.

This was not my first time doing exactly this sort of naked lotioning, involving a friend at a local nude lake who loved getting sun tan lotion spread everywhere, definitely including over her wet pussy. However, even though those times had been outdoors, they were not in front of a group nor involved other men. To be honest, though my friend would often cum hard those times, the woman in front of us today was at a completely different level of irresistible sexiness.

The three kept talking, without me having any idea what was being said. Among many new experiences, the fact that she and I did not really share a language was unusual. On the other hand, the way her body kept expressing her lust was explicit. At one point, she gripped my hand tightly with hers, her body stiffening as she likely came, me and the other man each squeezing a tit, focusing on her nipples as the spell from her magic button took over her mind completely.

Her appearance was exotic with deeply black hair shoulder length loose hair, nice hips and ass, with breasts and nipples that were stunning to see. The other truly stunning sight was her pussy hair, first flashed in the shower. Now sitting near her, the view was spectacular, seeing her naked glistening body next to me. She had a couple of tattoos, a small spades symbol near her wrist being the first noticed, then a larger picture on her upper arm.

A bit of fuzz under her arms was nice to touch when sliding over her underarm, the perfect accompaniment to how her pussy hair felt. Her lack of make up, apart from lipstick, was exactly the way I find women to be sexy, face naturally expressing how helplessly they are getting lost in pleasure.

A female partner quick to grin and quick to scold, with stretched intervals just indulging all the attention lavished on her tits, pussy, thighs, legs, and feet. She was not especially vocal when being pleasured, yet there was no reason to doubt that she was in paradise.

Guessing her tastes was not easy, with attempting to kiss her neck leading to a second rebuke. She reacted quickly enough to stop me, though she had been startled thinking I was going to kiss her mouth. Something not my intention, which had been to kiss and lightly nibble on her neck. I had already picked up on the fact she was only using her mouth to talk with us, nothing more. I had mistakenly assumed that she would be like all of the other women that had loved neck kissing. Later with another man, she confirmed having no desire to have her face involved in anything we were doing.

She turned over, laughing about it finally being time to do the back side too. Oiled again straight from the bottle, the weather being surprisingly warm. The open windows made the air flow sensuously over our bodies, with a nice spring scent. Truly a wonderful day, in a place where people come intending to have sex together.

One particular extended round of honking from outside seemed to make her amused, finding the car horns as funny, or at least incongruous, as I, three strangers massaging her newly oiled back and pretty ass. Her mood changed quickly at one point, explicitly ruling out "butt play" when another man joined in, then settling back into being touched everywhere except there. I did not quite reach under her body to play with a tit, but she did seem to appreciate having her side massaged, almost at the level of the cushion she was laying on.

I knelt and pressed my hands down on her lower back after she requested a firmer massage. I was barely able to have her respond to my asking if she liked it, so I continued for a while as the men around her changed. The pair left, for wherever, since I did not see them again. They had not cum and were no longer hard, though I am sure they were completely happy at what had occurred with her.

Repeating her request for more men to join in, nobody immediately responded. This lifted any guilt about remaining where I was after that, playing with her tits and pussy again as she rolled onto her back, entranced as her tits re-appeared.

Another man, roughly my age, joined in across from me, and we kept fondling her tits as I fingered her clit. It appeared she was losing track of who she was playing with, eyes remaining closed as she surrendered to the attention of two new men. Essentially, sex becomes a drug, and she had fallen under its seductively addictive effects, wanting more. Much like how she was pulling me along into the same state, hands running everywhere over her lusciously offered body.

At one point, opening her eyes to take in the scene, joking that some were watching the porn, not her. Looking up and around, somewhat stunned to see how right she seemed to be, creating a truly unexpected situation. I knew the now repeating bi porn was hot, but she was so desirable, again asking the men standing outside the room to join in, legs spread wide, showing off a pussy already fingered in this room by at least four men.

I never had a problem listening to her, but the other man my age was a bit stereotypical in not following what she said. After hearing she did not want to feel teeth on her nipples when he started, he suggested she should try it the way he did it. A comment that made no sense to me, especially since he had likely been there from the start, having likely noticed her reaction to me. She repeated herself, saying she had already told him she did not like it once, and that was enough. A reason why the next time my mouth enjoyed her tit, I only used lips and tongue to pleasure her while continuing playing with her clit, seeing how she pressed an oiled foot against a standing man's hard cock.

He kept moaning helplessly about how good she felt, something never done before to his cock, until he really could not speak. Recognizing then that several of us were having problems keeping track of what was going on, under a spell of pure sex that had captured us in pure satisfaction.

Being so close, I could see her pleased expression at what was happening, my finger sliding between oiled labia, palm pressing against her pussy fur. Looking at him the same way I looked at her, seeing a man in paradise, holding an oiled foot I had earlier caressed and kissed. He kept gyrating his sexy hard length, face almost expressionless as he lost concentration, soon using her foot to keep from slumping as she moved it, with a big smile at how completely she owned him, foot pressing his crotch.

Watching him was a turn on, quite possibly because this was truly his first time experiencing the glorious sensations that a foot is capable of causing. He was far too unsteady for me to suggest that he do the same to her. The bottom of a heel against a pussy can make a woman cum in my experience, and using toes is another option. However, that would take a level of thought and coordination he was incapable of, assuming she would have enjoyed it.

A man asked what games she played, maybe the 7th or 8th man who had played with her this session, though he seemed a bit further back. Her response was a puzzled "Games? I just play," opening her legs wider as I massaged between her lips. Pleasuring her remained my main goal, with the man rubbing his cock against her foot adding immensely to her fun. She was in the middle of a group sex session, one where everyone participating continued contributing openly with each other.

The space between her legs was empty when the standing man unsteadily shifted away in a complete haze, causing another man to move there, kneeling low. He started kissing her thighs without any objections, his hand briefly touching mine as he began to explore her slippery labia.

Just before the first man went down on her, she turned her head to the older man in the seat to my left, saying how the younger pair had wanted to go to a cabin, but four in a cabin would not work. This being the first definite indication that he was playing some sort of role. Adding she thought all the cabins were too small for four people - three maybe, but not four.

12