Mixed Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow!'

Bryan didn't have the breath to say more. He rolled off of Judy and looked across his wife's body, her skin shining with a post coital sheen, to where Lee lay on top of Ellen, panting and gasping in the aftermath of his own climax.

'Christ, that was good.' Ellen finally released Judy's hand to sweep her hair back from her forehead, nudging Lee to roll reluctantly away to let her get her breath back.

'I want to do that again.' Judy declared, her chest still heaving. 'That was something.'

'Mmm, me too.' Ellen agreed. 'Just as soon as I get my breath back.'

Judy looked at her in surprise, originally thinking of on another occasion, but she was horny enough to enjoy an immediate repeat.

'You'll have to wait a minute or two.' Lee told his wife, propped on one arm and grinning at Bryan across the two women.

'Too right.' Bryan concurred. 'I'm knackered.'

'And I'm fucked.' Ellen giggled at her own pun. 'But I still want some more.'

'In a minute.' Lee told her. 'And it'll cost you a cuddle.'

'God, you drive a hard bargain.' Ellen held her arms open and Lee settled into her embrace, the pair kissing as deeply as their breathing would allow.

Bryan and Judy watched quietly for a few minutes as their friends kissed, until Lee's hand crept its way southwards, over Ellen's bare breasts and stomach and down between her legs. Ellen murmured eagerly and spread her legs, her thighs once more pressing against Judy's. Then they watched with bated breath, listening to the wet, liquid sounds of Lee fingering Ellen's cum filled pussy, before Judy looked at Bryan, her eyes bright with new arousal.

'Well?' She asked him huskily. 'What are you waiting for?'

'For you to open your legs.' He told her untruthfully, although in fact her knees had drifted closer together, mostly due to Ellen spreading hers. Ellen's wide open thighs now made it difficult for Judy to widen her own, so she hooked one leg over the top of Ellen's, linking the two women together side by side.

Bryan moved back towards Judy, lowering his mouth to hers and feeling her arms settle around his back before his hand cupped her breast, squeezing her flesh and hearing her mutter quietly in response. They were still a little short of breath, and so the kiss was sexy rather than passionate, with mouths coming together and then parting, tongues darting forward to dance with each other before licking quickly at the other's lips. But it had the right effect, making Bryan's cock twitch if not yet rise and making Judy moan softly with pleasure - especially when he pulled at her nipple and then released it, something that she always liked.

Soon she wanted more and she gripped his wrist, pulling his hand from her breast and pushing it downwards, letting his fingertips trail through her bush before placing his palm firmly over her pussy in an unambiguous suggestion. He growled softly, his fingers searching for and finding her clitoris, rubbing it gently as his eyes went over to Ellen and Lee who were playing just the same. Somehow playing so intimately with Judy with the other pair present seemed more daring than actually making love, perhaps because he knew Lee and Ellen could see his fingers moving on Judy just as he could see Lee's knuckles bobbing over Ellen's pussy.

'Can you see me?'

For a moment he was confused, wondering why Judy thought he couldn't, but then he noticed that her head was turned to the side and it was Ellen to whom the question was directed. Ellen turned to look at Judy, her eyes darting to where Bryan was playing with her, before she looked into her friend's face, smiling happily.

'Oh, yes.' She nodded. 'I hope it feels as good as it looks.'

'It does.' Judy replied, wriggling sensuously under Bryan's touch. Again her hand went out to take hold of Ellen's, reforming the earlier strangely intimate bond between the two women. 'I like having you two doing this with us.' She told her.

'Me too.' Lee put in. 'Watching each other makes everything twice as hot.'

Bryan's fingers were now tracing the length of Judy's slit, stroking her from her clit down to just past her entrance, pausing there, teasing her by pretending to enter and then moving away.

'Bryan.' Judy scolded. 'You're driving me mad doing that.'

'What's he doing?' Ellen asked.

'Pretending to finger me.' She gasped as he slid past her vagina once more.

'Bryan.' Ellen told him. 'Don't be such a tease. Do it to her properly.'

Just as she said it her eyes flew wide open as Lee thrust two fingers into her, grinning as he took her instruction to apply to him too.

'Yes.' She gasped too. 'Just like that.'

Bryan shrugged theatrically, shuffling down a little to give himself more room, and then, without warning, he simply rammed two fingers deep into his wife's pussy. 'Like that, you mean?' He asked Ellen with a grin as Judy cried out in surprise.

'You bastard.' Judy told her husband as his fingers thrust in and out of her cum-slippery hole. 'Yes, like that, and now for fucks sake don't stop.'

He didn't, and neither did Lee. Neither man had any intention of stopping until they had made their respective partners come once more. Both women were still very wet and very slippery from earlier and soon their play seemed to develop into an informal, unspoken competition to see who could finger their partners the hardest and the quickest, the winner presumably being the one who made her come first. Soon the men were kneeling beside the women, reaching - and looking -between their legs to play with them even harder.

'Oh God!' Judy exclaimed, gripping tighter onto Ellen's hand and drawing her legs back to let Bryan play with her even harder, the fact that this displayed her pussy more openly only adding to her arousal. 'I'm loving this.'

'Me too. I never thought I'd have the nerve to do anything like it.' Ellen replied, the force of Lee's fingers pistoning into her making her voice quaver. 'But now I think I could do anything.'

'I'm going to come again soon.' Judy told her, ignoring her last remark as she spotted Lee's eyes on her pussy. 'And I love being watched when I come.' Her voice tightened as her orgasm caught up with her.

As soon as he realised Judy was starting to orgasm Bryan thrust his fingers into her pussy as hard and deep as they would go and held them there, twisting them around and back instead of in and out, making her call out with passion, her pelvis jerking and her back arching as she came. He just couldn't help a smile of success from spreading across his face as he let his fingers slide from her hole and sat back on his haunches to watch Lee and Ellen.

But then, even as Judy was collapsing onto the quilt, spent and trembling, it was Ellen's turn and she too groaned and shuddered, her body tensing as her orgasm erupted. Bryan could see her knuckles were white as she hung on to Judy's hand, the closeness of her friend helping her through her climax and magnifying her pleasure at the same time.

'God, that was bloody good!' Lee exclaimed, looking from one gasping woman to the other. 'It was fucking marvellous watching you two.'

'If you think that was good.' Ellen panted, grinning widely. 'You should have tried it from our side.'

Judy giggled. 'It didn't do you two much harm either, did it?' She asked, looking at their cocks, erect again even after having not long had sex.

'Now it's our turn to have a break before we do anything else.' Ellen said, nodding sagely.

'Oh, you haven't done yet then?' Lee teased his wife.

'Not yet.' She smiled. 'I need another good shag to finish me off.'

Bryan was seeing a whole new side of his friend's wife today. The rather demure woman he thought he knew had turned out to be much more uninhibited than he ever could have believed. She seemed even more natural about sex than Judy.

'I won't ask you.' He said to his wife. 'I'll guess that you're still horny.'

'And you'd be right, given a couple of minutes. So keep those cocks at the ready.'

'What, both for you?' Bryan teased her with a smile.'

'Don't be silly.' She giggled. 'It's quite simple, two girls, and two cocks. One each.'

There was a short silence while each of them idly stroked their partner's skin, thinking about how the afternoon was going.

'Can we change round this time?' Judy asked, out of the blue.

Bryan looked at her in utter amazement that she should suggest such a thing. It wasn't that he didn't fancy Ellen, far from it; it was just the everyday way she had asked the question.

'Yes, I'd love to.' Ellen answered. 'What about you Lee?'

'Yes, of course I would.' He replied.

'Are we talking about wife swapping?' Bryan asked, uncertainly.

'Yes.' Ellen told him. 'That's what you meant isn't it, Judy?'

'Well, actually, no.' She sounded embarrassed. 'I just meant that we might go head to tail next time, so that we could see each other doing it properly.'

Bryan felt a sudden flash of shame. He had jumped to the same wrong conclusion that the others clearly had, and the thing that made him feel most guilty was the sudden surge of excitement the idea had provoked in him.

'Is there any reason why we can't do both?' Lee asked, obviously taken by the idea of seeing Bryan's cock go into Ellen. 'We could swap ends and swap partners.'

Now there was a real silence as the implications of that suggestion sank in. Bryan looked at his wife, wondering how she would react and surprised that she didn't look as fazed as he felt. Nor did Ellen, for that matter, both women apparently taking it pretty much in their stride, while Lee was positively beaming at the thought. He himself wanted to, doing it with Ellen would be fantastic, but he just didn't think he had the nerve.

'What do you think?' He asked his wife hesitantly.

'They're our closest friends.' Judy told him after a few moments thought. 'All it would do is make them closer still, so I'm willing.'

'I can see what you think Lee.' He grinned, looking pointedly at his steel hard erection. 'But what about you Ellen? Are you game?'

'Yes.' She answered. 'I'm game. I've always fancied you anyway.'

Bryan felt himself redden at her remark. 'Do we know what we're doing, if we do?' He asked, trying to make certain there were no qualms. 'Because things will never be the same again.'

'We all know that,' Ellen assured him.

'Oh shut up.' Judy suddenly burst out. 'You're like an old woman. Let's just do it. You can hardly say you don't want to.'

Once again he was surprised by his wife's daring, and then doubly surprised when he followed her eyes down to his cock, seeing a rock solid hard-on with a tiny bead of pre-cum already gathering in its eye. Judy was right, he could hardly deny how he felt.

But then - if everybody wanted to, then why not? At that thought his guilt seemed to leave him in a rush. It would do no harm, and he'd be able to fulfil his long suppressed fantasy of fucking Ellen, something he'd always wanted to do, but never had the chance. Apart from that he'd be able to actually see what Judy looked like having sex. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to.

'Okay, let's do it.' He committed himself.

There was a short confusion while they sorted out who was going where and facing in what direction, but eventually, with a lot of giggling, they sorted themselves out and he found himself kneeling over Ellen and looking down into her very eager face.

'C'mon.' She whispered breathlessly. 'I want you.'

'And I want you.' He admitted, lowering himself onto her, one hand guiding his cock towards her entrance.

Just as he felt his tip enter the warm wetness of Ellen's pussy he heard Judy sigh, a sexy sigh of satisfaction, and he looked back around his shoulder just in time to see Lee's cock slide into her. Now, still watching over his shoulder to see his wife being fucked, he pushed himself into Ellen, his cock going straight into the depths of her pussy.

'My god, this is kinky.' He heard Ellen whisper into his ear as he thrust into her, his rhythm unconsciously matching that of Judy and Lee.

He glanced down to see her also intently watching the other couple.

'How often do you get the chance to watch your husband fucking another woman whilst her husband is doing you?' She asked, her breath coming in time to his thrusts.

'Not often.' He agreed hoarsely, his mouth dry from the pure excitement of it all. 'It's fucking hot though.'

Ellen gave a throaty growl of agreement and grabbed him around the neck, pulling him into a full on kiss as he fucked her, her tongue stabbing between his lips in imitation of his cock into her pussy. They kissed long and deep, Bryan's tongue joining hers so that the two danced and fenced together, exploring each other's mouths in their passion.

Finally Bryan had to draw back, running short of breath, but as he did so he heard little noises of pure pleasure from his wife and looked around once more to watch her and Lee. She had drawn her legs back and wrapped them around Lee's back, giving her audience and even clearer view. Bryan could see that she was already close to coming, because her pussy lips were flexing around Lee's cock, pulling out and in as he fucked her, and he watched her anus begin to pulse, contracting rhythmically. He wondered if Judy and Lee were watching him in the same way. He knew he shouldn't, but he enjoyed seeing his wife being fucked, the voyeur in him being satisfied by seeing her body moving under another man, watching her muscles tightening as she got closer to her climax, and listening to her pleasure noises, louder now and more insistent. He concluded excitedly that Ellen was right - it was kinky, but so fucking sexy.

Then Judy came, her bottom bouncing under Lee, her arms around his back, clawing at him as her legs increased their grip, pulling him into her. He stared at her, fascinated, aroused beyond belief, his cock inside Ellen swelling and hardening even further. Still thrusting into Ellen, he watched over his shoulder until she finished, until she slumped shattered and quivering beneath Lee, passively accepting his cock now as he pounded into her, grinding on to his own climax. Bryan felt himself beaming with excitement at what he was seeing, turned on totally by it and at the same time keeping up his own rhythm, pounding into Ellen and feeling the first signs of a climax growing inside him. It seemed to him that Lee would not be long before he came too, and he wondered suddenly if they could come together, each of them emptying their balls into the others wife at the same moment. He hoped so, God, he hoped so. That would be the icing on the cake.

It wasn't quite to be. Nearly, but not quite. The first to come was Ellen, shuddering and twisting in the throes of orgasm, her heels beating a tattoo on his back, her nails raking at his back as she moaned through gritted teeth. It was the nails that did it for him, the fierce unexpected but very erotic pain of her scratching sent him over the edge, making him call out in part pain and part passion as his balls tightened and he gathered himself to empty them into his friend's wife's pussy.

He thrust forward, pushing himself into Ellen as deeply as he could, wriggling his hips in an attempt to penetrate further, and then, just as he felt the first spurt of his cream flood along his cock, he felt a hand close around his balls, cupping them firmly but gently. He knew instinctively what it was. It was Judy, wanting to share in his pleasure, wanting to feel him shoot his load into her friend. He didn't argue, he couldn't stop anyway, but the feel of his wife's hand touching him as he fucked Ellen added massively to his pleasure. Now he knew for sure that she wanted him to do it, that she wanted this exchange of partners and that it wasn't harming their relationship. All this flashed through his mind as he plunged harder into Ellen, his cock pulsing and spraying spurt after spurt into her. He groaned deep in his throat, an animal sound that matched his actions, each groan becoming more of a gasp until, eventually, he was done and he sprawled breathlessly on top of Ellen, who herself was panting and trembling from her own orgasm.

For a moment or two Bryan was in that post coital world of his own, aware only of his pleasures and the feel of Ellen's body, but then, as his senses cleared he could hear Lee, in the middle of his climax, grunting loudly as he pumped his cum into Judy. He didn't look around, he didn't have the energy, instead he just listened to another man fucking his wife, and looked knowingly into Ellen's eyes, seeing his own satisfaction mirrored there

There was no jealousy, all he felt was a strange happy satisfaction that Lee was getting the enjoyment that he knew his wife could deliver. And then her hand, still loosely cupping his scrotum, seemed to provide a link that bound them all together, four friends able to share the most intimate of moments and the most gratifying of pleasures. He knew, without speaking to anyone, that this would not be a one off, but that there would be more times when they would swap partners in this way - and he looked forward to them.

12