Mixed Emotions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's far better than wearing even a bikini in the water. The feel of water on skin is wonderfully sensuous," replied Dana, who then dived under the surface away from Gabby. Gabby quickly followed and they started playing together in the pool, diving between each other's legs and generally doing things that caused a considerable amount of touching between their slippery naked bodies. Both noticed how good these touches felt. By the time they climbed out of the pool they were both slightly sexually excited, but unlike males, they could conceal this arousal quite easily. They walked slowly back to their loungers, affording Greg a good view of all their many attributes. Gabby showed no sign of her earlier reticence about being naked in front of others. They lay down on the loungers on their backs and Gabby rubbed some sun cream onto her white breasts, hips and pussy, spending a few moments rubbing her pussy lips and clit, a sight not missed by Greg.

And so they lazed away the afternoon. Around 4pm Greg made them all drinks and enjoyed serving these to three naked ladies. Shortly afterwards they all had a final swim, spending some time cavorting and playing in the pool with plenty of body contact enjoyed by all. Again Greg was pleased that his sexual needs had been well taken care of so that he was able to keep his arousal down to a modest semi-hardness. After a final, wet, naked group hug, they collected their clothing and, still naked, walked inside to shower and dress for dinner.

Greg and Marcie shared a shower in their ensuite and unbeknownst to them, Dana and Gabby also shared a shower in Dana's bathroom.

"Mmmmm," said Marcie as the warm water washed the chlorinated pool water from her skin, "That was a wonderful afternoon."

"So what else have you and Dana been organising?" asked Greg.

"Nothing much," replied Marcie innocently. "Did you enjoy the treat we arranged for you today?"

"Oh yes. Just the whole sexual atmosphere of three beautiful naked women sunbathing by the pool was mind-blowing. A real sight for sore eyes, I can tell you. I'm just so pleased that you have taken care of me so well sexually these last few weeks or I'd have been cumming in the pool I reckon. As it was I was totally blown away when both Dana and Gabby groped my cock and balls as they dived between my legs. That was so unexpected – I'm sure they had some form of dare that if one did it then the other had to as well."

"Did they really do that!" exclaimed Marcie. "The little fiends. Well, the wonderful little fiends, well, not so little now I guess either," she added. "Of course you wouldn't have responded in any way would you?"

"Well now, I must confess that as I dived between their legs I did turn onto my back so I had a better view and even managed to have a bit of a feel of each of their pussies, 'accidentally' of course."

"Oh yes, of course," laughed Marcie.

Greg and Marcie continued their shower, soaping each other far more than was necessary until Greg's cock was standing to attention and Marcie's cunt was drooling. Lifting her up and resting her back against the shower wall, Greg entered Marcie slowly but forcefully, feeling his cock embed itself fully in her cunt with his glans resting beside her cervix.

"Oh darling," purred Marcie, "That feels wonderful. I feel so full. You have such a wonderful cock. Now pump me full of your sticky gooey cum."

Greg needed no further encouragement. He started a slow and steady movement of his cock in her cunt, feeling the pressure building in his balls as he fucked his beautiful wife. With the sexual excitement of the afternoon and the whole sensual feelings of the warm water pouring over his body and his cock buried in his loved one's cunt, he came very quickly, spurting his load against her cervix.

Marcie felt him cumming and this, combined with the stimulation of the base of his cock on her clit, the sexual energy at the pool and the warm water on her body, caused her to cum strongly on Greg's cock, feeling her cunt walls milking Greg's sperm from his cock.

They stayed that way for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of their love making as the water flowed over them. He then lowered her to the floor and they proceeded to wash away the residue of their efforts.

"Oooh, I love you," said Marcie, giving Greg a full body hug and feeling his semi-hard cock against her landing strip.

"Love you too, darling," replied Greg, feeling her arms around his neck, her prickly landing strip against his cock and her hard nipples drilling holes into his chest.

Still flushed from the sex, they dried themselves and dressed for a casual Sunday dinner.

Meanwhile Dana and Gabby were making their own entertainment in the other shower. Each had her fingers rubbing the other's clit and pussy lips, rocking their hips in unison as their nipples rubbed together under the warm water flow.

"Did you enjoy your first time of nude sunbathing?" asked Dana.

"Oh yes," replied Gabby, "Especially seeing your father's huge cock. Wow, what must it be like when it's hard? Your poor, or lucky, mother taking that monster. Chris' cock isn't nearly that large, not that I've ever had that in my pussy. I've told him that will be my 18th birthday present to him," she added, laughing.

"Yeah," says Dana, "I'm giving Todd mine as my 18th birthday present too. Mom and Dad have allowed Todd to stay overnight for Friday and Saturday nights and we can sleep together in the king size bed in their Dungeon."

"Wow, that's real special," says Gabby, "I wonder if they would let Chris and I do that when I turn 18."

"Well, you can certainly ask or they might offer. That's a few weeks off yet though."

Just the thought that they would both be being fucked for the first time by their boyfriends was enough to increase their sexual feelings so that the movements of fingers on clits and lips became faster and more serious. Gabby came first; the rocking of her hips became a furious jerking backwards and forwards as she fucked herself on Dana's fingers. The effect on Gabby caused her fingers to increase their speed on Dana's clit and lips, taking her over the edge to a crashing orgasm.

"Oohhh, that was wonderful," they said almost in unison.

"That was sooo sexy," enthused Dana.

"I definitely agree," said Gabby. "But now we'd better hurry and get ready for dinner or your parents will wonder what we've been up to, and I don't want to have to tell them."

"No problem there," said Dana, "If I know them they'll have been fucking up a storm in their shower. But all the same, I'm hungry so it's time we dressed for dinner."

The two young women dried themselves and dressed, and then went to the kitchen. They were just in time to see Greg and Marcie arrive from the other direction. They all noticed the fresh pink just-been-fucked looks they all had and nobody made any comments.

Dinner proceeded uneventfully, Gabby thanked Marcie and Greg and then headed home.

"What a great afternoon," said Marcie. "We seem to have sorted out heaps of things and we're all ready for the big birthday dinner on Friday. Greg, did you get the Dungeon cleaned up? Remember that it will have visitors next Friday and Saturday nights."

Dana felt her cheeks flush as she thought of spending two nights being fucked silly by Todd on the big king size bed.

"Yes, dear, all cleaned up like new," said Greg, with a twinkle in his eye, "Anyway, who says that Friday will be the next time it's used? We don't need to wait till Dana spends the day with Gabby any more. We can have our own adults' only evening anytime we like. We're all adults now, well, very nearly anyway." He says, looking at Dana.

"That's true," said Marcie, looking at Dana, "And if you wish to watch, Dana, you have only to ask."

Greg felt his cock give a twitch, despite his recent release.

"Oh Mom, I think I can wait till Friday with Todd, but thanks for the offer. I'll take a rain check if that's OK," grinned Dana.

"That's fine by us," said Greg enthusiastically, "Anytime you like. Just so long as you don't expect to be fucked by a cock until you're 18. You can't rush these things you know," he added with a laugh.

"Greg!" exclaimed Marcie, "That's quite enough. She's all sorted in the cock department and will be getting hers on Friday. She certainly doesn't need help from you in that direction."

Dana was blushing red by this time from her parent's references to Todd and her changing relationship once she turned 18. However, she remembered Gabby's comments about Greg's cock in the shower and decided that it was best not to shut the door of opportunity completely.

"Well, thanks for your offer of help Dad," she said with a grin, "But I'm fine for next Friday and Saturday. Maybe after that, who knows?"

Greg and Marcie smiled at each other and at Dana.

"Yeah, who knows?" they replied together.

12