Mixed Marriage, Very Mixed Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are certainly freaky but you didn't freak me out. I think we'll need to give it 15 or 20 minutes. But we can definitely have a round two."

Jace was the biggest bull that wee. In fact, he's the biggest we've ever seen. But all three bulls got a pass at the clinic and made us happy in our hotel room.

We couldn't wait to find out and bought pregnancy tests at a Boots we passed on the way home. We got the result we were looking for and nine months later, Hua gave birth to a healthy girl.

Samirah and Jason used our research and found healthy men to impregnate her, too. In fact, there's a very good chance that both our daughters are half sisters. They definitely look a bit like Jace.

It's more than 20 years on. All our kids grew up knowing that I was not their biological father but I loved them anyway. And they're all doing well. Our eldest has graduated from university and she confided to Hua that she's been cuckolding her boyfriend. And it makes them happy, so we are happy, too.