Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought he was so silly. He actually still had all of his action figures from when he was a little kid. Most of them looked like they'd never even been played with. But for Reggy, it didn't matter if the toy was still in prime condition or if it were scratched and broken. He'd keep all of them as if he were curating a museum of his childhood. He absolutely refused to throw anything away. "Those are my things." he would say. "That's all I have in the entire world."

Somehow he just didn't understand that they had money now. He could replace everything he owned just with the amount their mother gave him in a month. But he would just put the money in the bank like it wasn't real or something. He wouldn't even throw away the things that were clearly junk. He seemed to be making a collection of empty inhalers and would not get rid of any of them even though he would say he hated them. One time, Sue threw one of them away just to make the point that he wouldn't miss one and therefore wouldn't miss the lot and should put them in the garbage. Well, he did miss that one and he tore the entire house apart looking for it. He never found it but even years later Sue would catch him moving furniture to look behind or lifting sofa cushions to search underneath.

"What are you looking at?" he asked her. She blinked a few times and then she suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Your pants are ripping."

He looked down at himself. "What are you doing looking at my dick?"

"I wasn't. I was ..."

"You were staring."

"I was just thinking."

"I'm not even going to ask. You've been spending too much time with mom."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Take it however you want."

"Cop out." She looked away from him but then called out to him while he was leaving. "I'll sew those up for you if you want."

"I'll get mom to do it."

"Well ... which one of us would you rather have sewing your pants, me or mom?"

"Mom. You don't know how to sew."

"Yes, I do."

"Your idea of sewing is going to the department store and buying a new one."

"Now, that's a wonderful idea."

"No."

"Come on. Those pants are too short for you now anyway."

"They still fit."

"Yeah, if you feel like showing off your ankles and lower leg to everyone."

"They still fit around the waist."

"Reggy, you're too tall for them now."

She followed him up to this room and waited outside his door as he changed. When he was done, he didn't come back out. Instead he was just laying on his bed looking at his phone. She came in and let herself drop to his covers.

"Do anything fun today?" she asked.

"No. How was golf?"

"It sucked actually. That guy Steven ..."

"He was just trying to get into mom's pants."

"I wouldn't put it like that but essentially, yeah."

"Do you know that girl Sandy?"

"Who?"

"The one who said her boyfriend couldn't keep it up."

"Oh. Yeah. She's pretty. You should take her out if she's not with him anymore."

Reggy let out a scoff. "Now she's saying the guy was having sex with his sister."

"Really? That's sick."

"It's a lie. Has to be a lie."

"Well, you don't know that."

"Mom tells us about her thing and this. I can't believe it."

"Why not. Maybe brothers and sisters getting it on occasionally is more common than we realize."

"I don't even want to think about it."

"You know, we don't know what kind of secrets the people around us have? I never would have guessed that Uncle Clark was my father."

"I'm actually still not sure I even believe that."

"Why would mom lie?"

"Too much to drink, maybe. Or a cautionary tale. If it did happen then maybe she was telling us so we wouldn't repeat the same mistake. You saw how Uncle Clark blew up at her."

"Donny and Samantha. Didn't you ever get the feeling like maybe ..."

"No. If I did I never would have dated her."

"You're not dating her now. Why not? Didn't you like her?"

"She broke up with me."

"And ever since then she's been trying to get back together with you."

"I don't want to talk about her and I DON't want to talk about her and Donny."

"So there is something."

"No. Ok, fine. What about Jerry. Huh? Is he fucking his sister?"

"He doesn't have a sister."

"Ok. Um ... his mom."

"She's old and ... ugly."

"So only pretty people have incest?"

"I don't know but Jerry would never ..."

"Jerry's fucking his mom. Jerry's fucking his mom."

"Stop it."

"Jerry's cheating on you with his mother."

"I'm not even seeing him right now."

"Because he's fucking his mama."

She swung her hand towards him to hit him but he caught it. She got up onto her knees on his bed and then tried to hit him with the other hand. He caught that one too and then she lost her balance and fell on top of him.

"Let me go." she demanded.

"You have to say uncle."

"No. I'm never saying that again."

"Then you're not getting up."

Sue struggled against her brother but he wouldn't release her. It wasn't fair. Why was he stronger than her? He was a weakling who never exercised. But she knew of other ways to get him to loosen his hold on her. She put her face by his shoulder and then she kissed him on the neck.

"Hey! What the hell?"

She sprang up and away from him. "Ha."

"Go do that crap with Jerry."

"I told you, I'm not seeing him right now."

He ignored her and went back to looking at his phone. He sighed and then put his phone on the charger.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"That doesn't look like nothing."

"Nothing you can help so don't worry about it."

"I'll try to help if I can."

"Don't you think mom should have not told us?"

"What?"

"About our fathers. Maybe she should have done like Uncle Clark asked."

"So he could keep ignoring his other daughter? No."

"He's ignoring you now."

"Him not being around is different than him being here and pretending like I don't exist."

"He doesn't do that."

"Not to you. He hates me. Didn't you ever notice?"

"No. He doesn't ..."

"You're blind."

"You're the one with glasses."

"And yet, I can see what's as clear as day while obviously you can't."

She ran out of his room and headed for her own. She was aware of him coming behind her and she tried to slam the door in his face. That didn't really work out so she was standing there with her finger pointed at him and she was searching for the right words to tell him off.

"Alright. Alright." he said. "I'm sorry."

She came all the way back to the door and put her finger right into his chest. He responded by hugging her. She wanted to be angry. She wanted to hurt him. But she couldn't. As soon as his arms were around her, she melted and started crying.

"What's wrong?"

She didn't answer. She just kept crying.

...

Monday morning, the first words that Reggy heard were from his sister. He'd waited until his mother left for the day to come down. He was checking his phone as he came into the kitchen and Sue was there.

Reggy just made himself some toast and orange juice and when he started to take the first bite his sister spoke.

"I never cared about him before."

"Who?"

"My father. I just thought he was trying to mooch off our money."

"Well, he was."

"I know. But ... now I feel bad."

"You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes, I did. I ignored him just as much as he ignored me. I made it easy for him. I picked up on the fact that he didn't like me and I avoided him."

"You didn't know. He did."

"And now I know. Have I called him? Have I gone to see him?"

"He did that to himself. He's the one who blew up at mom and stormed out."

"Because he doesn't want me. He left because he doesn't want me."

"Don't worry about him. He's shallow and not really the smartest guy in the world besides."

"But he's still my father."

Sue had her arms around her brother as she waited for the next thing he'd say. He was silent as he held her. Why would incest cause her father to hate her? She didn't understand. What was it he saw when he looked at her? She wanted to know. She wanted to see. She looked up at her brother and she wondered what her father must have felt when he had sex with their mother. There was one way to find out. Not that she was thinking about it seriously but there was one way to find out. Could she do that? With Reggy? Maybe just one time. Just to see. Just to try and understand.

She started to tremble and she reconciled herself to the idea. Could she have sex with her brother? She was having some kind of emotion about it but it defied any label she might have wanted to put on it. She pressed her head into his chest and swallowed.

Only one time, she told herself. She could do it. She could endure that. Just so they could both understand. And Reggy was only her half brother anyway. It would be ok. They wouldn't get hurt if it was only one time.

"Did mom say what time she was coming home?" Reggy asked.

She heard the question and her mind immediately started to ask why he wanted to know. Was he thinking the same thing she was thinking. She didn't know why but she started to feel a kind of excitement just thinking it. He was going to ask her. Oh wow. What should she say?

"Um, lunch time I think." she replied hopeful.

"Ok. I'm going to go try and get something done."

"What?"

"Mom's not going to fix it so I'll have to go see what I can do."

"You're going?"

"Yeah. I think it has to be me. But don't worry. I'll fix it."

"Do you have to do it today?"

"Sooner is better than later."

"Don't go see him. Not today. Not now."

"I'm not going to go see him. I have another way."

"How?"

"Just trust me and let me try."

...

Sue spent most of the morning alone, silently berating herself for how she'd acted and for what she'd been thinking. When their mother got home, it seemed that she'd already eaten lunch. Sue was debating with herself on whether she should tell her mother that Reggy was off trying to do something or not. She watched as Lori got out of her clothes and put on her very revealing two piece to go swimming.

Lori wasn't so much swimming in the pool as just relaxing when Sue came out in her own swimsuit. She swam around a bit and left her mother alone but she had questions in her mind nagging her. She felt all up in the air like she couldn't settle. Sue swam over to her mother.

"Did it feel different from normal sex?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Being with family. Was it different? What was it like?"

"Well, I don't know what you mean by normal sex. If there is a difference I wouldn't know."

"So, it's not different then?"

"Well, I've only ever been with my father and my brother. Those two were certainly different from each other but I don't ..."

"Mom, you've never had a normal relationship?"

"I went on a few dates but I never felt the need to sleep with anyone."

"But then, how do you, you know, take care of ... stuff?"

"I masturbate a lot."

"Why? Mom, you are gorgeous and I'm sure ..."

"A lot of guys would be interested. I know. But who are they to me? You have to trust someone before you lay with them and allow yourself to be put under their power."

"Sex doesn't have to be like that. You can have sex as the dominant one or as an equal."

Lori had a disapproving look and shook her head. "No, I have no desire to be with a man who's nothing more than a boy. I'd rather be with a strong woman than a weak man. When you're with a man he has to conquer you." Her eyes flashed something passionate. "He has to control you and make you submit to him. That's a real man."

"But mom, you don't let anyone do that to you and now you're alone."

"I don't mind being alone. Who says I need a man in my life to be happy?"

"I guess I just don't understand."

"You know that boy you keep going up and down with. Jerry?"

"Jerry."

"You want him to be a man but he's been brainwashed by all the psycho-babble nonsense you kids believe in nowadays to think that he has to be a wimp. The world has told him that he has to act like a little girl for fear of offending women and now he wonders why you two aren't able to stay together."

"He's not like that."

"Yes, he is, sweetie. I've seen you two together. I've seen how he acts. He's walking on eggshells around you and then he wonders why you don't want him."

"You know, he's a nice guy. He's popular and good looking."

"And he might as well have a vagina between his legs for all the good it's going to do him."

"Mom!"

"Come on, Susan. You're a woman now and you need a man. A real man."

"Well, who says I need to be with a man to be happy?"

"Or you could go that way. That's also a good choice, too."

After they were finished swimming and laying in the sun, the two of them each took a shower. Sue went looking for her mother and found her laid out on her bed on top of the covers. That was the usual way after a long time in the pool. Swimming had a way of exhausting her that golf or running didn't.

"Hey, mom." Sue asked as she climbed onto the bed next to her mother's body.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Do you think that maybe it might be different somehow?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know. Incest."

"I guess I wouldn't be the one to ask."

"Well. You know I had sex with Jerry that one time."

"I know."

"It was just, not a good experience, you know."

"I know."

"And lately I've been thinking about your story and all and I was sort of wondering about things."

"Like what?"

"Was it special? I know that sounds dumb but I can't think of a better way to ask."

"Special? Oh, yes. It was that and more."

"Like what?"

"Why are you asking me? Go break Reggy out of his shell and find out for yourself."

Gasp. "Mom!"

"What? It's not like I'd have any room to say anything if you two wanted to get it on."

"Now, that's funny because Reggy was saying the exact opposite the other day."

"What's he got in his head now?"

"He was just saying that maybe you told us about your incest as a warning. Who better to discourage something than someone who did it and got hurt."

"Hurt? I wasn't hurt. I was happy. The hurt came when it had to end. If I was going to discourage anything it would be that."

"So you'd really be ok with it?"

"If you both wanted to. What's the harm? It would be beautiful."

"Well, I don't know. I don't really see him that way." she lied.

"My father didn't see me that way either until I convinced him. But once he was on board he went all the way. If you are going to be with Reggy, don't hold back."

"Actually, you know, I was just curious. I'm not asking about a serious thing."

"You want to know what incest feels like?"

"Not really. I was just wondering if you could tell me. I'm not going to actually do anything."

"Close your eyes?"

"What? Why?"

"Listen and imagine. Ok? Close your eyes."

Sue did as her mother asked and then Lori began to speak. "Imagine there's someone in your life that you love. There's no thought that they would ever reject you. You are part of them and they are part of you. You don't have to decide to make a fake family stitched together with them. They are already family. You can trust them completely."

Sue imagined the father she never knew but then tried to imagine Uncle Clark as her father but that didn't sit well with her. She didn't see him as her father. She didn't really trust him. Honestly, she didn't even really know him at all.

"Now, imagine what it's like to have a secret. If anyone knew it would be the worst thing ever. Imagine you can be with your family and know something that no one else knows. Imagine being with someone in the dark with the thrill of possibly getting caught."

Then Sue felt a light kiss on her neck. She opened her eyes and saw her mother looking down at her.

"That is incest. That little flutter there where you say that you can't do this because it's wrong but you know you must anyway because it's right."

Sue's mouth hung open as she felt her mother put a hand on one of Sue's breasts.

"I'm not gay, mom."

"I'm not gay either."

"But ..."

"This isn't about being gay. This is about what you asked."

Sue was sort of confused but then Lori kissed her on the lips. Sue was startled but the kiss went on for so long that she started to get used to it. Then she started to get into it.

"We're having incest?" she asked when she finally got air.

Her mother looked at her with lust. "Yes, baby. We're having incest. Does it feel special?"

Sue nodded. It did indeed feel special. It was certainly a lot more special than whatever it was that pathetic Jerry had tried to do with her. She felt accepted. She smiled.

It was odd since neither of them were lesbians and neither had ever been with a woman. They had to spend time exploring and discovering what felt good to another woman. At first they were just making out and only briefly touching each other's bodies. Then, as the hormones in them started to amp up, they both got a lot more into it and they began to giggle to the presence of each other.

Lori was the more confident one. She took the lead and got out of the few articles of clothing she had on. She encouraged Sue to suck her breasts and Lori was grinding her wet pussy onto her daughter's thigh as Sue complied.

...

Reggy pulled up to the fast food place where Laura worked. If anyone was going to listen to reason it would be her. He looked at his phone and she still had not texted him back or called him back. But it was ok. He could just talk to her. He'd always been able to just talk to her. She was his way to get to his uncle and patch the family back together.

He checked himself in the car before getting out. He had to be clear. He had to be certain. He couldn't let himself be confused. His cousin was his friend. He didn't think anything more of it than that. She was family and there was no reason for this stupid shit. That was all. There were no other thoughts, especially not sexual thoughts, in there. His mom had sort of twisted his thinking with all her incest backstory crap but he was clear now.

He walked up to the counter and there she was with her dirty blond hair that was almost brown and her green eyes.

"Reg. Hi. What can I get you?"

"Chicken sandwich."

"You want the meal?"

"Um ... Yeah."

"And what to drink?"

"Just a ginger ale. Say, is your dad still all pissed off?"

She smiled and looked down. "Not so much anymore. He was talking about coming over to see you guys this morning."

"Why haven't you called me or anything?"

"I don't know. I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Reggy felt ice water run through his veins as she said it.

"Damion. I think you'd like him."

"Well, ... I look forward to meeting him."

"Oh, that'll be five fifty seven."

...

This was the moment of truth. If anything was the point of no return, this was it. Sue had her legs spread and her naked vagina was glistening as Lori slowly brought her face down to it. Sue took in a deep breath and braced herself for that first touch of her mother's tongue.

"Ah." she gasped when she felt it. This was so real. It wasn't bad at all. This was magical. It was a lot better than stupid fucking Jerry. This was what she'd been wanting from sex. This was the level of intensity she'd been hoping to get. This was how you fuck.

Then she felt her mother put her fingers in her. It was one at first and then a second. In and out the fingers went as her mother's tongue pleasured her clitoris.

And to think, it was her mother doing this to her. Her wonderful, beautiful mother who would rather masturbate than fuck. Why would she ever do that when she could be having this.

And then there was a cramp. She felt muscles in her lower abdomen tighten. Her spine took on a mind of its own. She squealed in delight and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. It was the most powerful orgasm of her life and she was safe at home with her mom. How could there be anything wrong with this?