MJ Ch. 01

Story Info
MJ moves to Vegas.
3.9k words
4.52
32.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! My name is Mari Jo, but my friends call me MJ for short. I am a white woman who grew up in a small southern town where racial tensions were still high even in 2014. My parents were no exception. Although they never broadcast it in public, I was well aware of their prejudices.

Luckily I never inherited their prejudices - though I can't say the same for my husband of four years. After the economy hit an all time low and the businesses started closing, we decided to move to Las Vegas. My husband found a job at a local scrap metal yard and I a waitressing job.

We had not realized how expensive it was to live in Vegas. After a month my husband found a second job parking cars at a luxury hotel casino just to make rent.

The shit hit the fan right away. My husband Joe came home after the third day bitching that he was forced to work with a lazy nigger who always disappeared during the shift. He looked at me, "Do you know what the worst part is?"

I shook my head, "No honey. What?"

He popped a beer and took a big gulp, "That nigger comes back every time, bragging how he just scored a new piece of white tail." He took another swig, "Why would any self-respecting white woman fuck a mud shark?"

I glared at my husband, "Honey, you have to calm down. Blacks are human also. Besides, you've got me, and I haven't been 'mud sharked', right?"

"Yeah..." He could tell I was angry and didn't say another word after finishing his beer and opening another one. He went and sat on the couch and turned on the TV and was soon snoring.

I would not say I'm gorgeous, but I would say I am cute. I stand only 5' 2" tall with brunette hair that goes half way down my spine, and my deep blue eyes have gotten me more than a few dates over the years. At 23 years old I still weigh the same that I did back when I was back in high school on the dance team - 110 pounds with a 34C-24-34 figure.

At work I became friends with three of the other waitresses rather quickly. One was married and the other two weren't. They would always invite me to go out on the town with them after work. I would go out with them once in awhile only because Joe and I were trying to build up a little nest egg. I loved to dance but never had more than two drinks.

When my husband's routine became stagnant working two jobs, I loosened my hair a bit and started going out more.

One Friday night after we finished work my girlfriends and I stopped by my husband's work to see if he wanted to join us. When we got there I dragged Joe aside to talk to him. The girls started to talk to his tall, dark co-worker - the one Joe despised.

"Hey honey," Joe gave me a peck on the lips, "What's up?"

I smiled, "We just wanted to see if you would like to meet us after work. Interested?"

He frowned, "I would love too but it's been a long week and I'm exhausted."

A car pulled up to park. Joe's co-worker was so pre-occupied with my friends he never moved. Joe glared daggers at him.

"Fucking lazy gorilla. " Joe spat on ground, "I've got to do all the work. Sorry honey, I have to go."

"Joe-" I began, but Joe went to help the customers. Disappointed, I went to join my girlfriends.

Julie, my married friend, was all giddy as she stood next to Joe's grinning coworker, "MJ! This is Marq."

"Nice to meet you Marq," holding out my hand.

"Pleasures all mine," He kissed the back of my hand, "That Joey's one lucky dude."

"Thanks," I smiled politely. Joe returned a couple of minutes later. Seeing Julie hanging all over Marq soured his expression immediately. I gave him a stern look.

"Joey boy," Marq spoke, "You don't mind if I take off, do you? There's only an hour left?"

"No," Joe's lip curled, "Do whatever you want, man."

Joe sat in the booth shaking his head while we walked off. I gave him the, 'I didn't know' shrug, trailing behind the others.

When we got to the club we ordered drinks and grabbed a table. Only by that point did I realize how good looking Marq was. He had taken his work jacket off. Easily standing over a foot taller than me, Marq was well muscled like he worked out. I could see his six pack abs through his tight white tank top. His head was shaved and reflected the club's hanging lights. His well groomed goatee showed off his shiny white teeth whenever he flashed his amazing smile - which was often.

I was in awe over this man. The black and white contrast captivated me. And the way he'd grin whenever he caught me staring, he had to know what I was thinking.

I avoided looking at him until he started dancing with my friends. I was becoming intrigued with him. The man could move, and my friends all came back flushed and jittery.

When a slow dance came on all my friends jumped up hoping he would take one of them. But he didn't look at them this time.

"MJ?" he said, his dark-amber eyes on mine. I literally jumped out of my shoes when he took my hand.

"I-I'd love to!" I stammered, and he escorted me to the dance floor.

We were dancing close enough that his crotch met my stomach. He was so tall my fingers barely touched behind his neck. His hands were on my waist until I felt something move up my belly. When I didn't jump his hands slowly moved onto my ass.

"Oh my God. He's so brazen," I thought as I looked up into his steely gaze.

We continued dancing until the music changed. Marq quickly bought another round for the table, and for the first time I broke my two-drink rule. We chatted for a little while. Marq would dance with every one at the table during the fast songs, but every slow tune that came on he would lead me out to the dance floor.

Marq was easy to dance with. Being so close to him I would feel the strange movement sometimes around my stomach. Other times it would graze my upper thigh. Since he was a funny guy I figured it was some kind of trick. Knowing Joe, I knew no man could actually be that large down there!

I never jumped or moved away from whatever it was though. Marq's hands always seemed to gravitate to my ass. By the time the last slow song played, Marq's hand had found its way under my mini skirt and inside the leg opening of my bikini panties. I just stood there, staring up into his eyes. His long, thick finger slid between my nether lips.

When the song ended he pulled his hand out of my panties. I saw it was shiny with my fluids. I was shocked when he sniffed his finger and then sucked it clean. Staring down into my eyes he smiled.

"Mmm... how sweet."

He left, and I didn't move for a minute before walking to the ladies room. I sat in a stall, stunned at what had happened. I couldn't believe I had let Marq touch me so intimately. More than that, my vagina was absolutely soaked.

I was just coming out of the stall when Julie walked in. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

She giggled, "Aren't you the lucky one?"

I blushed, "What are you talking about?"

She started skipping around me, "Marq and MJ sitting in a tree..."

I slapped her on the shoulder, "Shut up! I'm married."

I grabbed her hand and we went back to the table. Jen and Zara were on either side of Marq, each with an arm around his large biceps. They eyed him up like a pair of schoolgirls, laughing and smiling at every word he spoke. I sat down across from them and ordered my fifth drink of the night.

I guess I would be considered a light weight when it came to drinking. When we got up to leave I could still talk normal, but was a little unsteady on my feet. We got outside and waved over a cab. Marq held me up the whole time, his arm bracing around my waist.

When the first cab pulled up all three of my girlfriends hugged Marq. Julie took his arm with a predatory look, "Marq, let's party some more. Come with us."

Marq smiled upon her, "I think MJ needs some help getting home. I'll have to pass tonight."

When the cab started to drive off Julie gave me a sly smile and a wink. What was she thinking?

Another cab pulled up and Marq opened the door for me. After I slid in Marq hopped in and closed the door. I gave the cabbie my address.

Marq didn't do anything for about two minutes, and I couldn't stand it. I had to ask, "Who put you up to this?"

He placed his arm over my shoulder, "Up to what, MJ?"

"You know," I blushed, "Touching me."

"Oh that," he had a smug smile, "Nobody put me up to anything."

"Then what are you hiding in your pocket?" I whispered.

He pulled out a wad of bills, "Money."

"No, I mean when we danced. What was that thing moving around between us?"

His steely eyes glimmered, "All me baby."

I looked away, "I don't believe you."

"Go ahead see for yourself," I heard his zipper.

I snapped my head back, "Marq! I'm married."

Marq laughed, "It never hurt to look. It's not cheating to glance."

I shook my head, "No. What would Joe say?"

"I'm not going to tell," he took my left hand, turning me to face him. He placed it on his bulge near the opening of his pants.

I looked away shyly, "I... can't."

"Don't worry MJ," He rubbed my bare thigh, "It'll be our little secret."

I watched the colors of the neon signs glimmer off my wedding ring as my hand moved up and into Marq's open zipper. I gazed into his eyes, "Our secret?"

"Promise," He said, his dark hand sliding up my pale thigh.

I was surprised to find he wore no underwear as my finger tips came into contact with his silky smooth shaft. I could feel him tugging at my panties. Unconsciously I lifted my right hip while he took them down my thighs.

I could not believe how thick his penis was, even soft. I looked back into his eyes dreamily. "Oh wow..."

"Take it out," He ordered.

Before I even thought about what I was doing I had pulled his manhood from his pants and was stroking it. I could feel his heart beats through his dick as it grew in my hand. His fingers slowly worked around my mound, not quite touching my pussy. Looking down at me he bent forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. A shock ran up my spine before he leaned back, his eyes staring into mine.

"Now kiss that black dick."

I looked down. My white fingers were just able to touch as they encircled Marq's onyx shaft. I felt like I was watching from outside my body while I sank down, kissing the purple mushroom cap. My tongue licked up the salty pre-cum before I took him into my mouth. Only then did his fingers find my sex. I let out a small moan around his thick manhood. I started bobbing my head the moment his finger penetrated my wanton snatch.

It was like time was standing still. Nothing in the world existed save for Marq's exotic scent in my nose, his throbbing heat in my mouth, and his wriggling finger in my pussy. I was nearing an orgasm when the cabbie spoke, "We're here."

I snapped back to the here and now when I realized this complete stranger's eyes were on us. I quickly pulled my panties into place and looked out the window as casually as I could.

"Would, um... you like to come in for a drink, Marq?" I asked.

"You couldn't stop me if you tried," He said, and paid the cabbie generously.

The door had hardly closed before Marq grabbed my hips and removed my panties. A thrill shot through me.

"Jesus," I whispered, "Let me check on Joe first."

Joe was sound asleep, snoring away as his coworker held his wife's panties in his fist. I retrieved two beers from the fridge, hoping to take things a little slower. I held out a beer for Marq when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a straddling position on his lap.

The lights were low. The curtains were drawn. I had not realized his stiff shaft was out until I felt the silky skin of his shaft graze past my nether lips. He took the beers and placed them on the coffee table, and kissed me instead.

I was a little stunned at his brazenness but after what we did in the cab I was not surprised. He held my hips, rocking me back and forth. My eyes rolled a little at the sensation as I asked, "What are you doing?"

He smiled, "Enjoying my time with the foxiest bitch I've ever met."

I was enjoying the feel of my pussy sliding along his manhood. His black manhood. I blushed at the thought, "Okay, charmer. No sex though. I'm still married."

"I haven't forgotten," Marq said. His hands roved up my belly, pushing my shirt up with them. I raised my arms and my top fluttered to the floor. He tweaked my nipples through my bra, "Your husband's not a problem."

My nipples have always been sensitive, and Marq's hot fingers tweaking them got me horny. I started sliding back and forth faster. My juices were flowing freely, lubricating his African shaft for my gyrating slide. I lay on his shoulder when his lips started sucking on my ear. My hard nipples were poking into his muscular chest.

I leaned my head back and wrapped my arms around his head before kissing him deeply. His tongue dominated mine, heightening my wanton lust as my nipples brushed against his chest and my clit nudged along his turgid manhood.

I had to break the kiss when a sudden orgasm rolled through me. I hat to bite my lower lip before screaming in bliss so I didn't wake Joe. I jerked and mewled, and my hips rocked forward a little too far. Marq's cock jumped up at just the right time. When my hips popped back in the midst of my climax, his shaft speared into my honey pot.

I bit my lower lip harder as I jolted upright. By the time I stopped sliding down; I had several inches of Marq's throbbing dick embedded in my pussy. My chest jutted while I caught my breath. I supported myself with my dainty hands on his pectorals, to keep any more of my tight sex from getting violated by his manhood.

My breathing was finally returning to normal. My baby blues locked on his gaze. "Marq, I said no sex..." I told him.

He smiled up at me, "That's all on you, baby girl."

I knew he was right. When I went to slide off his dark shaft, the purplish mushroom caught just inside my entrance. The tug sent a shock of pleasure through my body. I knew I shouldn't be doing this with my husband sleeping in the next room. I knew I shouldn't be even considering continuing to do this with another man. But I just had to feel that exquisite pleasure again. And so, slowly, I sank back down his shaft.

"That's what I thought," Marq said, unclasping my bra and throwing it aside.

I could not concentrate on anything except the euphoric shocks Marq's cock was creating inside my vagina. These sensations only deepened as he began tweaking my bared nipples.

I started posting on his pleasure-giving staff faster. Time stood still as my second orgasm strove deep inside my belly. I felt his balls hit my ass. My vaginal walls convulsed around his shaft when I came. Digging my nails into his chest I tossed my head back. A silent moan escaped my clenched teeth.

"Oh fuck, yessss...!" When my orgasm subsided, my legs trembling, I knew I couldn't stop.

"Stand up," Marq ordered.

His shaft came out of me with a pop. When I turned Marq unzipped my skirt. It puddled at my feet and I stepped out of it. Picking me up like I weighed nothing, Marq grinned at my enthralled gaze. My arms wrapped around his neck. My legs cinched his waist. And kissing me hard, he lowered me onto his dark man meat.

I softly moaned as my tongue darted into his mouth to dance with his. His strong arms rocked me onto his dark weapon for a couple of minutes. It was hypnotic. I don't know how long he took me like that until turning, he lay me out on the couch.

"Yesss, do it..." I hissed. My heels spurred his ass and my nails dug into his back. My pleasure center, pounded and stretched out by his driving member, was driving me to delirium. Marq's hips slapped my pelvis, and mine met his with equal fervor. The couch groaned and quaked with our passion.

My pussy squelched from my wetness, my teeth biting his shoulder so I wouldn't scream. Marq knelt up, his dark eyes trained on my baby blues. His torso gleamed in the light like black marble. I grabbed a throw pillow to bite on as another orgasm threatened to overtake me.

My pussy walls began dancing on his black shaft, coaxing him to fuck me harder, deeper. My vision blurred as stars shot before my eyes. Marq began grunting like an animal. His shaft began expanding and pulsing, nothing between us to stop his fertile spend. It was then that my legs wrapped fast around his waist and pulled him deep into my love canal. I felt the warmest sensation deep in my honey pot as Marq planted his potent African seed into my Caucasian garden of love.

I basked in the tingling heat spreading within my body. My vagina continued sucking up Marq's lively seeds long after he stopped thrusting. My breathing finally returned to normal. I looked into Marq's dark, dreamy gaze.

"Wow," I whispered, "I've never... wow..."

I looked down in time to see Marq's unsheathed manhood retreating from my adulteress pussy. My hand met my mouth. I was so into the moment I hadn't realized Marq wasn't wearing a condom. I felt my pussy before looking at the semen on my fingers.

"Oh fuck," I thought, "I'm not on the pill!"

"Damn baby," Marq smiled at me, "You've got the finest white pussy I ever fucked."

I got nervous, "I - I think you should go."

"What's the hurry, MJ?"

"Joe might get up," I sat up, "And I have to clean up. A lot," I squeezed my inner muscles just a bit, and felt a great glob of his dangerous spunk roll down my ass.

But Marq pulled me to my knees from the couch, leveling my eyes to his dark chocolate cock. Smiling down at me, he stroked his loosening member close to my lips.

"Baby, you made a mess of my black snake. Why don't you start your cleanup right here?"

"But I... I haven't ever..." I stammered, staring up at him past his twitching member.

But as I spoke he tapped his cock on my lips, "Open wide, MJ."

I was disgusted at the thought. But Marq had such a commanding tone. I couldn't refuse him. I slowly licked the slime from his cock head. I found the taste a little salty, but not unpleasant.

I took his cock into my mouth and started bobbing on his monster of a cock. Instinctively I caressed his semen-filled balls and dragged my tongue along his length. Feeling a tickling sensation on my inner thighs as Marq's semen flowed slowly out of me, I put more enthusiasm into cleaning his cock. Soon I felt the silky shaft expanding to hardness on my tongue.

"That's good," he said, prying my off of his member. I watched, half-dazed as he lay on the floor. "Now put it in."

I knelt lower to suck him into my mouth, but he stopped me, "In your pussy, MJ."

I didn't hesitate to straddle his thighs, but worry crossed my mind. "Can you use a condom this time?"

"Never use them," he said, "I can't feel anything with a raincoat. And I want to feel all of you, baby." "

I rationalized quickly that it didn't matter at this point. My pussy quivered at his words, and sperm drooled from my inseminated hole. What more damage could he do? So I lined my slutty pussy up and plunged onto his bare shaft. I posted on his shaft, muffling my little cries with the back of my hand, until I felt my ass squish his balls tight to his thighs. We both moaned softly.

"Ride that black stallion, baby," He whispered.

I started riding him like a jockey in her first race. My dainty white hands planted on his midnight dark chest impressed our contrast on me like nothing else. His onyx shaft brought pure pleasure to my pale pussy, unlike Joe's ever could. Marq had me cumming almost non-stop the moment his African member kissed the mouth of my womb.

I bit my lower lip so hard I thought I would bleed. It kept me from screaming but soft moans still escaped.

Marq must have sensed my legs were starting to ache. He rolled me over onto my back. "My turn to ride," Marq said as he leaned down for a passionate kiss. My arms caressing his ribs as my nails sank into his back, my hips meeting his as our bodies slapped together.

12