Mmm...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased upwards once more, removing the fingers from my now stretched and wet bum. Sensing what was to come, Steve took hold of my butt cheeks and gently spread my asshole open, the pink puckered hole of my sphincter clearly on display inviting attention from his fat cock. I gripped the tip of his erection and positioned it once more. This time however, it was to invade a different, tighter hole. It was to fuck my ass.

I felt the amazing sensation of the head push it's way inside my tightest entry. It was intense beyond words. In tiny movements I bobbed up and down, slowly, slowly covering the cock head with slippery lube as I managed to start ass fucking my husband. Amazing thing the ass muscles, because they actually relax and stretch as they are forced open by any object. My very own asshole relaxed and allowed its invading cock to take charge. I went wild with excitement as I had my ass fucked by my husband from behind.

My fingers went crazy frigging my clit as I attempted to not only ass fuck myself, but to bring myself to a vaginal climax on top of my desperate to orgasm husband who was fucking his teasing wife's asshole!

For seven or eight minutes we were speechless in our intense anal sex. I could hold off no longer as the thick shaft raked the walls of my bum hole again and again. My fingers worked their magic and my orgasm began to wrack my body with surges of contraction and release. My ass muscles clenched down incredibly tight on Steve's fat cock, and I felt the clips of his cock ring tickle the sensitive walls of my asshole. That was all it took.

I crashed into an amazing climax of ass fucking and thrashed up and down, crazy filth emanating from my mouth as I became a babbling, climaxing and shaking bundle of woman hood, pinned on her man by an ass fucking invader that started to spew forth it's own rewards.

Yes, I allowed Steve to cum. And cum he did. I swear I felt every single contraction of his pulsating cock as he filled my asshole with his cum. It spurted against my ass walls again and again, until I felt him subside, the ooze of the massive dose of cum slipping it's way out of my tightest opening as he began to relax beneath me. I collapsed onto him, the movement eliciting an audible 'pop' as the cock sprung free from my fucked asshole.

He shrieked.

I laughed.

I lay on the bed, my legs slightly parted as I regained my breath. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Suddenly a tongue snaked it's way between my ass cheeks as I lay on my belly. God it felt good! I spread my legs further, and was delighted to feel my husband's tongue snake it's way inside my asshole and lick the tender flesh in there. It was an amazing feeling.

I moaned.

He laughed.

12